Neglected Woman Pt. 02

Story Info
Neglected wife.
1.1k words
3.77
8.2k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prelude

Hi, my name is Sarah O'Connor. I am 42, married with 2 kids. I am 5'8, blonde, blue-eyed, 36 c breasts and in good shape. My husband, Frank and I have been married for 12 years. When we first got married, we used to have sex regularly, at least 2 or 3 times a week. Now it is more like once a month, if I am lucky. I have tried to bring it up on quite a few occasions to discuss it, but Frank wasn't having it. I have even suggested marriage counselling, which he laughed at. To make up for a lack of a sex life, I have taken to masturbation to fulfil my needs. I still yearn for the thrill and excitement of good hard sex. As this is not being met at home, I have started to look elsewhere.

I have recently started chatting to guys in online chatrooms, sometimes going on camera with a few for a bit of excitement. It was through the chatrooms that I found out about some sex parties and outdoor dogging meets in and around Dublin. As I was not getting any attention at home, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I had learned of an area where dogging took place once a month. I decided to attend it and have some fun. While I was there, I sucked 2 guys' cocks before being fucked. It was thrilling to have new cock for the first time in years and better still, I orgasmed. When I returned home, I was not just satisfied but craving more experiences.

The next dogging meeting, was not for another 4 weeks, but I wanted something sooner. It was a few days later when I got my first chance to go into some of the chatrooms. It was here that I got chatting to a student from one of the local colleges. He was from Galway and he shared a house with some other guys. He was Tom, 19, single and looking for a mature woman for sex. We traded pictures and then arranged to meet at a local park, while I was supposed to be at a spinning class. I was wearing matching sweat pants and hoodie with runners, a thong and a sports bra. It was raining as I waited in my car in the carpark at the designated time, when I spotted Tom walking towards me.

I opened the door for him to get in. He was handsome, much better than the pictures he had sent me. He seemed a bit nervous.

"Hi Sarah, it's great to finally meet you. Just our luck that it's raining, we can't go for a walk" he said.

"Nice to meet you too, that's alright. We can stay in the car" I replied.

"Cool" was all he said.

I decided to take the initiative by unzipping my hoodie top to reveal my sports bra and show some cleavage. It worked, as he couldn't take his eyes off them. I took his hand and placed it on my left breast and pulled him in for a kiss. They kissed for a bit while Tom played with her breast before sliding his hand under the sports bra so he could feel my rock hard nipples. I removed my top to allow better access for him. He pushed up my sports bra and started to suck on my nipples, every so often giving them a little nibble. Once he was done we kissed again.

As his kisses became more passionate, our tongues caressed each other's while Tom put his hand down my sweat pants, firstly rubbing the outside of my thong, then slipping it inside so he could rub my pussy.

"You're so wet" he whispered.

He then started to finger me slowly while continuing to kiss me. I was soaked at this stage and wanted only one thing. I broke the kiss and got him to drop his seat back. I then started to undo his belt, zip and put my hand inside and removed his cock. He was nice and long, bigger than my husband's. I started to stroke it slowly.

"You have a nice cock, Tom. I'm going to enjoy sucking it very much" I said, smiling.

I took his cock in my mouth, licking the pre cum off its head, before taking it fully into my mouth. Tom was moaning as I continued to suck it, bobbing my head up and down it. Tom placed his hand on my head, forcing me down onto it so I could take it all in. This continued for a few minutes with me deep throating him. I was really horny and wanted it inside me, so I stopped.

"I want you to fuck me, Tom. We will do it in the back of the car," I told him.

"OK Sarah" he replied.

I got out of the front of the car and into the back, removing my sweat pants and thong. I lay down on the backseat, while Tom climbed in.

"Come on big boy, fuck me" I demanded.

He was fumbling for a condom, when I told him there was no need.

"I prefer bareback, Tom. I want to feel you cum inside me," I told him.

He just smiled and climbed over me, before entering me. He started to fuck me, slowly at first, then penetrating me deeper with each thrust. His pace quickened. I could feel him getting harder the nearer he came to Cumming.

"Can I cum in your mouth, Sarah"? He asked.

"Of course, Tom" I said.

He took his cock out of me before moving it into position for me to start to suck it again. I went a bit slower this time as I knew he wasn't going to last long as he was rock hard.

"I'm going to cum, Sarah" he moaned before shooting his load inside my mouth.

"Oh my god that was fantastic, no one has ever let me cum in their mouth before".

I continued to suck his cock after he shot his load, taking every last drop. I made sure to lick up and down his shaft, before he removed it. I pulled him in for a kiss. While we were kissing, he started to finger me again. He had no problem fingering me as I was so wet. I told him to use 2 fingers. He continued to finger me until I orgasmed.

"That was good, Tom. I hope we can do it again sometime" I said.

"I'd like that very much" he said.

"I'll be in touch, Tom, when I am available. Ok ".

"OK Sarah," Tom said as he pulled up his trousers, buckled his belt and left.

I got cleaned up with some wipes, before getting my clothes back on and drove home.