Neglected Woman Pt. 04

Story Info
Neglected woman.
3k words
3.69
5.9k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Sarah O'Connor. I am 42 and married with two kids. I am 5'8, blonde, blue-eyed, with 36-c breasts, and I'm in good shape. My husband, Frank and I have been married for 12 years. When we first got married, we used to have sex regularly, at least 2 or 3 times a week. Now it is more like once a month. I still yearn for the thrill and excitement of good, hard sex. As this is not being met at home, I am looking elsewhere. Recently I started chatting with guys and girls in online chatrooms, sometimes going on camera with a few for a bit of excitement. I have attended a dogging night where I fucked several guys and met a young guy and a young girl on another occasion for sex in my car. I was using a dating app to meet people, but at the moment, I was only interested in meeting women. After I had met with Ann in my car, the next woman who contacted me was Joanne.

She said she was interested in meeting up and left her phone number. I checked her profile; she was a 50-year-old lesbian, single, and living alone. She was quite an attractive, broad woman, 5'9, brunette, short hair, 36-dd, with a round bottom. Her pictures were of her in different poses and in lingerie, with one of her lying naked on her bed. I messaged her back via the app that I was interested in meeting up. We first contacted one another through the app, then by WhatsApp. We agreed to meet the following Saturday at her place. I was free most Saturdays as my husband went away golfing early in the morning and didn't come home until late in the evening. The kids are teenagers, so they are usually busy with football, shopping, or going over to their friends. We had agreed that I would call around 1 p.m. I wore casual clothing, so I dressed in Jeans, boots, a button-down blouse, and a blazer-type jacket.

I arrived at the address shortly after 1 p.m. She had a ground-floor apartment about 30 minutes from my house. I parked in front of her apartment block, so I didn't have to walk far. I rang the buzzer for her apartment, and Joanne answered and buzzed me in. She came out to greet me and invited me in. Joanne was wearing black leggings, sneakers and a loose-fitting V-neck sweater top. I got the feeling that she wasn't wearing a bra but it was hard to tell as the top was quite loose. It looked great on her. She wasn't wearing any make-up except for some moisturizer. I could get the scent of Chanel no.5, which I like. I knew it was Chanel as I have some at home. The apartment was spotless. It was a two-bedroom apartment with a sizeable living room and a small kitchen. She greeted me with a hug and took my coat to hang it up. She led me into the living room where the television was on. There was a couch and two armchairs.

"So it's great to meet you, Sarah. Did you have any trouble finding the apartment?" she asked.

"No. I don't live that far from here, so I know the area pretty well," I replied.

"OH, good. Would you like tea or coffee?" she asked.

"Coffee would be great, thank you."

She left to go to the Kitchen and put the kettle on. She then came back and sat on the couch next to me.

"So how long have you been using the app?" she asked.

"Not long, maybe a few months. What about you?" I asked her.

"About two years. I was in a relationship for around ten years, but we parted just over two years ago. So that's when I signed up. Have you had much success using it?" she asked.

"Well, if I'm honest, it has only been in the last few months that I have been looking outside my marriage for sex. I have met a few guys and recently a girl," I said.

"The girl you met, was she a lesbian or bi-sexual?" Joanne asked.

"A first-timer like me, a younger woman, Ann, who had a boyfriend but was curious," I answered her.

"How much younger was she?" Joanne asked.

"She was nineteen, we met in a carpark not too far from where she lived and made out in the car," I said smiling.

"Just like two teenagers would. It's been a long time since I did that sort of thing. I don't think I could do that anymore. I'm too used to my comforts, "she said, laughing.

"Needs must! Neither of us could accommodate, so it was the nearest and safest place to meet."

"How was it?" she asked.

"A little cramped being in the back of my car, but other than that, it was fun. She was a very sweet girl," I said.

"What did she look like if you don't mind me asking?" she asked.

I took out my phone and went into the app to pull up her picture and showed it to Joanne.

"She is pretty, with a friendly smile and pretty eyes. So, do you have a type, or is it just a coincidence?" she asked.

"Sorry, I don't know what you mean," I replied.

"She's quite busty and so am I. So, do you prefer women with big breasts, or is it a coincidence?" she asked.

"Do you know, I hadn't even thought about it," I said, laughing.

Just then the kettle had boiled, so she got up and went to get us our coffee. While she was getting it, she continued to ask questions about my family, work and my hobbies. I got the impression that she was genuinely interested and not just making small talk. When she had finished, she brought a tray with two coffees and some biscuits back in. Joanne placed the tray on a coffee table and sat next to me on the couch. She asked if I wanted milk or sugar. She handed me my cup and took one herself.

"So, Sarah, where does the family think you went when you met these guys and girls?" she asked.

"Well, I met them in the evenings. I am supposed to be at the gym or swimming. They know that I sometimes go for coffee afterward with one or two of the girls there, so it's not unusual for me to be gone for two hours," I said.

"What about today? Where do they think you are?" she asked.

"Saturdays the kids are usually gone all day between football, shopping and their friends. Frank is away golfing, and he usually goes to the pub after with his friends to watch rugby. So I am not under any pressure time-wise," I said.

"That's good".

"So Joanne, why did you reply to my profile?" I asked.

"Well, I have been using it for a few years. Not frequently, only when I am feeling horny. I am not looking for a relationship, just sex. I see other women as a group of friends of mine organise nights out and parties. It's nice to meet someone from outside that circle of women from time to time. When I saw your profile, I thought, why not? You are as sexy as hell. It's a no-strings thing. You are living not too far from here, so it's convenient," she replied.

"Thank you for being honest and the compliment," I said.

"I always try to be straight with people. I am a fifty-year-old lesbian; single and live alone. I don't put up with bullshit or do drama. The reason my ex and I split was, she wanted to live her life in the closet. It was alright in the beginning, but not after ten years. I was sick of being referred to as her close friend by her family when we went to a family get-together. Not being able or allowed to be myself. So I decided one day enough was enough and called time on the relationship. It was hard but necessary," she said.

"You must not think too much of me then, living a lie," I said.

"I wouldn't compare it to your situation, and I am not here to judge you or what you do. You have a family with kids, my ex didn't. She would have been quite happy to carry on living a lie even thou it was making me more and more unhappy. If you leave your husband or divorce, it will have a lasting effect and consequences on them and your relationship with them. Do you love your husband, or is it just about the sex?" she asked.

"At first it was about the sex but now I know we don't have much of a relationship anymore. I guess I have slowly realised that I am only staying because of the kids, which is sad to say. We don't do anything together, even have sex. The only interactions we have are the mundane day-to-day or if it has something to do with the kids. I can't believe I am sitting here telling you this, sorry," I said.

"Don't be sorry, I'm enjoying your company and sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger than a family member or a friend as they're to close," she said.

"Yes, it can be," I said, laughing.

"It's nice sometimes to talk, make a connection. So what will you be doing later?" she asked.

"Nothing really, usually bed. I'll watch a bit of television. Frank will be in the spare room as he snores when he has been drinking. I usually get up early on Sunday and go for a swim or to the gym, then go home and get dinner ready. What about you?" I asked.

"I have plans to meet some friends for dinner later and go for a few drinks after. On Sunday, I'll go for a walk in the park and chill out for the rest of the day, recovering from the night before," Joanne said, smiling.

"That's great. Where are you going for your meal?" I asked her.

"It's a new Chinese place on Shandon Street. My friend has been raving about it, so we have a reservation at 8 p.m. So hopefully it's as good as she has made it out to be."

"You have a lovely apartment. It's very comfortable and in an excellent area," I said.

"Yes, I have been here for fifteen years. It's my safe place. I don't think I could live anywhere else; my neighbours on this floor are lovely. Let me show you around," she said.

We got up and Joanne showed me around, showing me the spare bedroom where she had some gym equipment, a computer, a desk and a bed. The kitchen was small but with beautiful worktops and had the usual modern appliances. There was a small hallway, with a bathroom and a back door that, when opened, went out to a communal patio with some outdoor furniture and some flower beds. We then went to her bedroom, where she had a king-size bed with large pillows, a throw and scatter cushions on it. There was a locker on each side, some built-in wardrobes, a chest of drawers, and a full-length mirror. There was a dresser where she kept all her toiletries, a large flat-screen television on the wall and an ensuite bathroom.

"It's lovely, absolutely fab. I love the television; it must be great for watching movies at night," I said.

"It is especially over winter when there's nothing better than just wrapping up and staying warm under the duvet," she said.

"And the bed is enormous for just one person".

"Well, aren't I lucky that I have someone to share it with today?" she said with a grin.

Joanne came over and gave me a soft kiss. Then brushed some hair from my face and kissed my cheek and neck. We embraced each other, kissing passionately, our tongues tangling in each other's mouths. Joanne sat me down on the bed and we continued to kiss. I lay down on my side with Joanne over me slightly. Joanne moved her hand up under my blouse, so she could get at my breasts with her right hand. She rubbed the outside of the bra, then slipped her hand around and undid the clasp holding it. This allowed her to slide her hand under my bra and feel my breasts. We lay on the bed kissing while she was rubbing my breasts. Joanne took her hand out and started to unbutton my blouse. She took her time, stopped kissing me and used both hands to unbutton and open my blouse. I sat up and removed my blouse and bra for her.

"My, my, Sarah, you have beautiful breasts, they are lovely and firm. Considering you had two children, they are great," she said smiling.

"Thank you".

"No, thank you," she said.

Joanne started to suck each breast patiently. At first, just tease and tickled my nipples with her tongue, then she sucked my nipples. She was squeezing my breasts and sucking hard on my areolas and nipples. It felt great.

"Oh god, that feels great"

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. As we have all afternoon to become acquainted with one another's bodies", she said.

She then started to kiss just softly below my breasts and down my abdomen. Then she started to unbutton my jeans and pull the zip down. Joanne stood up and removed my boots and socks and started to pull my jeans off. I was left lying on the bed in my underwear. She then kicked off her sneakers, leggings and socks. Joanne removed her sweater, I was right; she hadn't been wearing a bra. She took her underwear off and stood naked before me.

"You look stunning", I said.

"Thank you, but you're still a bit overdressed. We need to get your underwear off," she said while removing them.

Once again, she lay down next to me and kissed me softly but this time she was rubbing my clitoris at the same time. She licked her fingers then slid them inside me curving them up and touching my G-spot. It caused me to shudder as I hadn't expected her to find it so quickly.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"Oh god, yes, just was a bit surprised. Don't stop," I said.

"I have no intention of stopping. I want you to have the best orgasms you have ever had, she said with a grin.

Joanne continued to use her fingers to stimulate me but was kissing my neck, my breasts, abdomen, working her way down. She took her fingers out and tasted them.

"Mm, tasty. I'm going to enjoy eating you".

She ran her tongue up and down the inside of my thighs, which are very sensitive. When she was doing this I was gripping the duvet with both hands as I am ticklish. Joanne rubbed my labia with one hand in a circular motion and used her tongue to lick in between my lips. After a while, she removed a pillow and placed it under my lower back. She got down between my legs, used her hands to hold back my lips and started to lick me. At first, they were gentle but fast licks but then they became harder and slower. A few times she penetrated me with her tongue or she would suck my lips. Moans were escaping my lips as she worked her magic. She then stuck two fingers inside me and started to fuck me with them. Slow at first but quickened her pace as my climax was building. The nearer I was got to my orgasm, she used her free hand to rub and squeeze my breasts.

"Oh god, don't stop. I'm going to cum", I moaned.

A few seconds later, I had the best orgasm I ever had.

As I lay there in bliss, Joanne gave me a gentle kiss, while I recovered.

"You look like you enjoyed that," she said smiling.

"Oh god, yes, it was wonderful," I said.

I reached out and pulled her close, hugging her while kissing. While we lay there kissing, I began to feel her ass as she lay on top of me. We broke our kiss.

"I want to taste you," I said.

"That's not a problem," she said moving to lie next to me.

We started to kiss again but this time I was on top of her. I started on the lips then neck and worked my way down to her breasts, licking her nipples. Her breasts were bigger and softer than mine, but once I licked her nipples a few times they became erect. It was then I started to suck them, taking turns on each while I fondled and played with them. Joanne was pulling my head in as she became aroused.

"That's it suck them hard, Sarah. It feels great," she said.

I continued to suck on them aggressively as I wanted to please her. After a while I kissed each nipple then ran my tongue up and down her abdomen, taking time to tease her belly button before going lower. Joanne spread her legs and placed them over my shoulders. I ran my tongue across her pussy tasting it, feeling how wet it was. Joanne was moaning as I continued, teasing her slit with the tip of my tongue as I probed it gently. Joanne grabbed my head and held it firmly in place as she became excited. She pushed my face and mouth in tighter. I continued to lick and penetrate her with my tongue as her juices ran over and into my mouth as she was getting closer to orgasm.

I continued to lap them up as I tried to lick her as deep as I could. As she came, her legs tightened on my head and neck as she moaned in delight.

"Oh fuck, fuck, yes.....yes. Oh thank you Sarah", she panted.

We just lay on the bed for a moment or two before kissing. After a few minutes, Joanne took my hand and led me to the bathroom, where we showered.