Negril Ch. 05

Story Info
The couple's adventure with the mother and daughter continue.
2.5k words
4.18
2.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 01/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinbote
kinbote
90 Followers

Daphne collapsed into her mother's arms as Shelley lay spent on the sofa. Diane held Daphne and looked at me, smiling. I walked over and kissed her and she opened her mouth and slid her tongue between my lips. I licked her face and tasted perfume and sweat. Her daughter lay against her shoulder, eyes closed, sweating. I leaned down and licked her neck, tasting the salty aftermath of her excitement and exertion.

Shelley said "Oh Myyy God, I'm a mess. Let's jump in the pool."

Diane reached down and slowly extracted the double-ended dildo, causing Daphne and Shelly to gasp. She held it up and examined it, sticky and shining. She looked at me and smiled. Then she licked one end. She offered me the other, and I ran my tongue over it. I recognized Shelley's mild musky flavor.

Diane poked it at my lips and said "Suck it?"

I opened my mouth and she slid the end between my lips.

Shelley and Daphne both laughed. "You'd give terrible blowjobs..."

Diane slowly slipped her end into her mouth taking more and more of it until she was deepthroating the dildo that had been buried deep in her daughter' pussy.

I watched her nipples harden.

Daphne stood slowly up and offered Shelley her hand. Shelley stood up, her face coated with dried juices, her pussy hair matted, her inner lips still swollen and protruding between her legs.

I looked at them and laughed. "We look ridden hard and put away wet."

Diane grinned sharply. "A horse metaphor! Do you ride?"

"God, no."

She took Shelley's hand and mine and started walking us out to the pool. We jumped back in. I looked at my watch. It was 90 minutes since we'd jumped in before.

I sank below the surface and exhaled.

I opened my eyes under the water and saw the women's bodies standing close together. I stood up out of the water and saw them standing together laughing.

I walked up and they turned to me and smiled.

"Not bad, so far," Daphne said. "But the night is yet young."

Shelley stretched, pushing her small breasts toward me. I reached out and cupped them.

"Come here, wife."

She stepped into me and we kissed.

"They're cute," Daphne said. "Kinda hot too. You two aren't rookies at this, are you?"

Shelley leaned back in my arms and smiled mysteriously.

"Maybe we're innocents who just happen to like sex?" she said.

We all laughed.

"I have a feeling that the wildest stories we could tell" I added, "wouldn't hold a candle to yours."

Diane laughed. "Well, there was this time on Mustique..." she started. Shelley and I looked at her, puzzled.

"Never mind" she went on. "I think we need some snacks, and some things to stimulate us all a bit, because I do not nearly feel like cozying into my covers and sleeping."

We stepped up out of the pool, grabbed more thick towels and wrapped ourselves, and stepped back into the living room.

To me, it reeked of sweat and sex. Just inhaling began to send blood to my tired cock.

We walked through, into the kitchen, and stood around the island as Diane and Daphne brought out cheese and crackers and cold jerk chicken. We each poured a large glass of water, and Diane went into the living room and came back with a bottle of brandy and another wooden box.

We snacked in silence for a moment.

"How did you know to invite us?" Shelley asked. "What if he was a pastor and I was a prim pastor's wife?"

Diane looked at her hungrily -- the way she'd looked at me as I undressed -- and replied "It would have made fucking you all the more exciting. I knew from the moment I set eyes on you that we'd all be fucking. I just didn't know it would be this good."

Shelley ducked her face a bit and thanked her for the compliment. "He's pretty good. I know I'm pretty, but I don't think I'm a great sex partner."

I looked at her, a little surprised.

She went on. "His ex-wife, now. He told me a story where she came fourteen times one night."

Daphne looked at me, with an raised eyebrow. "You tell her how good your ex- was? Seriously?"

"No. It's not like that. I tell her stories. Things that happened to me. I have a crazy good memory. I can recall and then retell. She asks me and it gets her excited."

"You'll tell tonight's story?"

"Maybe."

"So you're not comparing."

"God, no. Who am I with? Who did I choose?"

"What else did you do with your ex?"

"Stuff."

"Like what? Be specific."

"We had a foursome once. My drug-crazed lawyer and his girlfriend."

Shelly jumped in. "They DP'd his wife and she came so hard they couldn't touch her for a while."

Diane smiled. "So that's two things I'd like us to do tonight..."

I looked at her, slightly puzzled.

She pushed her half-eaten plate of food away and poured a second shot of brandy in her glass, then in all of ours.

She pulled the box to her, then opened the lid.

She set out a small spoon. The box was piled with white powder. Maybe a half ounce of coke. I looked at Shelley with concern. When we'd met, she'd just kicked a two-year habit. She'd fallen off once or twice during our marriage -- a dealer I had helped gave me a baggie about as big as the pile in the box, and she'd spent a week high.

She was looking at the drug hungrily.

Diane noticed. "This OK?"

"Sure," Shelley said. Daphne looked at me.

"Sure."

"You two have done it before?"

"Oh yeah. I got a business award one night and as we dressed, waiting for the car to come get us, Shelley took a hit and gave me one.

Somehow, that night it went straight to my cock, and I suddenly had a crazy hard erection in my tuxedo pants.

I got the most amazing head...twice."

"Here's hoping it works that way again," Diane said as she grinned. I liked the grin on her. It was natural, and for a moment, I felt no artifice between us.

"What else have you two taken?" Daphne asked.

Shelley answered. "He said they were on opium during the foursome. We've done coke and pot and Ecstasy. We like Ecstasy."

Diane tapped half the drug off the spoon. "Well then, you're in luck. Have you ever tried E and a taste of cocaine?" She handed Shelley the spoon and without hesitation, she sniffed it. I watched her face light up.

"Is that safe?" I asked as she reloaded the spoon.

"We're here," she replied and handed it to Daphne who held it to her nose and sniffed, then licked the spoon clean and dried it with a napkin.

Then it was my turn. What the hell. I held the spoon to my nose and sniffed it. I looked up and realized I was with three naked women, and I'd fucked them all, and would be again.

Diane quickly took her hit and stood up gesturing to all of us to stay.

I watched her ass as she walked away. It wasn't perfect and smooth, but it was toned and very nicely shaped. I liked the way it swayed lightly as she walked. Watching, I felt the acceleration of the drug and suddenly I wanted to stand up and press myself against her.

I looked over and saw Daphne holding Shelley's hand and pulling it to her mouth to suck on her fingers.

They were just where I was.

Diane came back to the table and held out three tablets. I assumed she'd taken hers.

Shelley grabbed one and swallowed it with a sip of brandy. She handed Daphne one, and when she took it, sipped the brandy and leaned in to kiss the liquor into her mouth.

I took mine. Daphne took a drink of brandy and came around the table to me, leaning down to dripple it into my mouth through her warm lips. The heat of the brandy and bitterness of the pill mixed with the warm taste of her lips. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard, running my hands over her body.

I stood up into her, pressing myself against her. I felt the pressure of her large firm breasts on my chest, and of my hardening cock against her belly.

Shelly and Daphne walked up to us and held us.

We shifted so we stood in a tight square, shoulder to shoulder.

Suddenly there were three hands on my stiff cock, rubbing over me and each other.

"What shall we do?" I asked.

"We haven't seen you fuck your wife yet," Daphne offered.

Shelley was quick to reply. "We'll do that last. He always finishes in me." She paused, and looked excited. "I have an idea." She took Daphne by the hand and walked her to the couch and sat her down. Then she knelt between her legs, pushed them apart, and began to lick her.

She'd done that at the edge of the pool as we started out...

After a moment, Daphne lay back and Shelley stood up. Wiping her face, she walked up to Diane.

She sat Diane down next to her daughter and again, opened her legs and knelt between them. "You're already wet," she said.

Then she turned to me. "Stand there," she directed. Then she knelt in front of me and took me into her mouth. I'd been hard, but in an instant I felt myself swell and harden even more. I looked down and held her face and she slid me deeper into her throat and then with agonizing slowness pulled her mouth away from me until I was in the cool air. She kissed the tip.

Daphne and Diane were sitting on the sofa, squirming with desire.

Shelley lay Daphne on her back, had her spread her legs, then lay Diane down on her, wrapping her legs around Daphne's hips. And suddenly their pussies were just above each other. I saw the tiny slice of pink inner lips between Daphne's fatter outer ones, the edge of a tuft of hair below Diane's fuller inner lips, swollen red.

I knelt behind them and slid the tip of my cock between Diane's lips and slowly into her tight wet cunt. She sighed and arched her back as I slid fully into her and nestled against the hard lump of her womb.

Her daughter pulled her down and kissed her and suddenly I fell through the kink of what I was doing into simple desire and just pushed my swollen hard cock deep into the tight cunt of the woman just beneath me past her cervix to the very end, and then slid it in and out slightly, then pulled out, and dripping with her juices, moved down and slid into the cunt below her...her daughter's.

Daphne cried out as I did, and my impossibly hard cock -- swollen with lust, drugs, and the terrifying and liberating sense that I had cut loose of my boundaries -- pushed into the back of her pussy. I held it there for a moment and looked over at Shelley, sitting on the armrest above their heads, watching us. Her legs were spread wide, and she was rubbing her swollen clit. She always hardened with desire -- not just her huge nipples and clit, but her face and posture. And right now, she could have been made of marble.

I slid in and out of Daphne and then up and back into Diane. Her back arched again and I saw sweat begin to form on her skin. I leaned down and licked it and saw Daphne reach up and caress Diane's breasts and as she did I felt the muscles in Diane's legs start to shake and suddenly her pussy clenched and released and clenched and released and clenched and she grunted out "Yes! Fuck! Yes! Yes!" and I slid in and out just a little bit, feeling the random contractions as she collapsed down onto her daughter.

As she did, I pulled out and drove into Daphne. I felt the swelling of desire in her walls, the liquid squelch sound as I drove in and out. Her head was thrown back, and I saw her mother's face nestled in the hollow of her neck. I smelled their sweat and my own as I tried to drive myself to orgasm and just couldn't.

I lost time for a moment, and realized I was feeling the Ecstasy and so were they. I looked up at Shelley and she was staring at me, her face aflame -- she was flushed down to her breasts and then she clenched her eyes and shouted "Oh fuck yes! Yes! Yes! Yessssss...." As her body rocked in time to her spasms. She slowly ran her fingers into her convulsing pussy and looked at me and smiled.

Shelley's orgasm set off Daphne, and I felt it first as her pussy flooded and clenched and then she growled as her body lifted hard enough to move Diane and me both. "Ungggggh! Ungh...oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Damn, yes!"

I tried to move and she panted "No! Not yet...don't move..." so I stayed pressed deep in her as the contractions died down. Finally I slipped out.

Shelley moved like a predator from the sofa to me. I leaned in for a kiss, but she knelt in front of me and dabbed at my cock with her tongue. She did a slow lick along the bottom from the base to the tip.

"I can taste you both..." Shelley said.

Diane lifted herself off Daphne and squatted next to her. She ran her tongue down one side from the tip to the base.

"Yes....yes you can," she said, smiling. They kissed and moved so that their bodies leaned against each other as they both licked me.

Daphne got up and knelt on Shelley's other side. She licked up and down. Suddenly I had three tongues and mouths on my cock. One licked my balls, one sucked the tip into her mouth as the other licked around the base.

Daphne reached between her legs and dipped her finger into herself, bring it out glistening and wet. She moved her hand between my legs and slipped her finger into my ass, bringing an involuntary groan, and then as she pushed it deeper, my knees began to shake and the pressure from her finger moved along my cock until it reached the tip and suddenly I was spurting come onto Shelley's face. Daphne quickly moved her lips over the tip and caught the final splashes as I reached down and leaned on them to keep from falling. Daphne pulled her finger out and ostentatiously licked it, grinning at my shock. Then she and Diane licked the come off Shelley's face and breast as I sat on the ground in front of them.

I wanted to touch them and be touched, and rub over them and come again, sliding my come-slick cock over all of their bodies.

Diane stood up and held out her arms to us.

"Let's go upstairs."

kinbote
kinbote
90 Followers