Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished the beer, not wanting to lose too much time I went back to Ellen. She lay exactly as I had left her. She had leaked quite a lot of cum but sliding a finger into her pussy I could feel there was still plenty left inside. It was not surprising since I had been having a massive orgasm. My cock got rock hard again as soon as I saw her naked body. I did not feel like wasting any time on foreplay and Ellen sure as hell didn't need any. I grabbed one leg and pulled it straight up in the air, so her hip came up from the bed. I aimed my cock at her opening and pushed forward.

It went much easier to enter her this time. She was all slick with juices and still open from our first session. Being on my knees with her legs pulled up meant I could get even deeper inside her. I took time to make sure I had stuffed my cock as far up inside her pussy as it would go. Not a fraction of an inch remained outside.

It had felt good degrading Ellen by spitting her in the face. While I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy, I used her face for target practice. The distance was much longer this time, sometimes I hit, and sometimes I missed. Besides her face, she got globs of spit in her hair and on her chest.

Having come already once I could fuck her much longer this time. I changed position a couple of times so I could enter her from different angles. In the end, I took all the pillows and put them in a pile on the middle of the bed, and draped Ellen on her stomach over it. Using her full breasts as handles I pumped forcefully into her from behind. Her pussy was completely open, and I could pump full length in and out of her. Every time I pushed forward her tight ass-cheeks pressed into my crotch. It proved to be too much, and I lay down with my full weight on top of her and came and came inside her pussy. I squeezed her boobs so hard that afterward when my mind cleared, I worried she was going to get bruises on them.

I lay sprawling on Ellen for a while and then I got up and began mopping up after me. I didn't want Ellen to find any cum in her pussy, so I had to drain her somehow. Thinking a bit, I got an idea and dragged her limp body, so she was hanging from the waist over and down the side of the bed. I placed pillows around her so she would not fall and now gravity would help in getting cum inside her to leak out. Almost at once, it began seeping out of her. I placed the towel on the floor.

I sat next to her and watch how cum was leaking out of her and dripping down on the towel. To say the least, it was a very humiliating position for her. While I waited for her pussy to drain, I could play a bit with her. I put myself sitting by her head with my thighs on each side. Pulling on her hair I twisted her head backward and up. Her loose mouth fell open and with my free hand, I guided my limp cock inside. I can tell everybody that has never tried, that fucking the mouth of an unconscious person is not so easy. I did not know it at the time but at least I managed to stuff my limp and slimy cock inside and work it around a bit. Having pussy juices and cum smeared in her mouth was going to make her have a bad taste in the mouth in the morning. I did not care.

My cock became almost hard from fucking her face so I could move to the next stage in my plan. I had brought with me my old Polaroid camera. Picking through my clothes there I had dropped them on the floor I found it. I had been lying unused in our garage for ages but now it served its purpose perfectly.

Placing Ellen in the middle of the bed I snapped a picture of her. I waited for the picture to develop. It was perfect, showing Ellen lying naked on her back in bed. I did not want to use my phone to take pictures, creating digital evidence. Call me paranoid but it was illegal what I did, and I was not tech-savvy enough to know how to erase digital traces. The old Polaroid felt much safer.

Twisting and turning Ellen into various positions, I took more pictures. One picture was a real close-up of her moist pussy between her spread thighs. Then I took a picture of her chest while I was kneading one of her breasts. That picture was perfect as well, showing a black arm and hand squeezing Ellen's bare breast.

Lying down on top of her, I placed our faces together, and beaming a smile at the camera, I snapped a selfie of us together. Our faces were contrasting in color and her white boob flattened against my dark chest.

My cock had become hard again and I placed it along Ellen's face and snapped a picture. Moving down I pushed my cock halfway into her pussy and took a new picture. Pushing my cock all the way in and took one final picture of our crotches pressing together.

I had intended to stop after taking the pictures. But it had made me so excited that I put down the camera and lay down on top of Ellen. I pumped hard and fast into her, gripping her shoulders to get more power behind my thrusts. There was no finesse or consideration of her wellbeing. I had my full weight on top of her and did not care about her labored breathing next to my head. I jacked faster and faster into her until I came a third time, filling her pussy with cum again.

Sweaty and trembling I pulled her over to the edge again and placed her so cum would leak out. I sat and looked at the pictures. They were perfect. They showed painfully clear that Ellen was unconscious, and I did everything I could with her. Including fucking her pussy. Dragging Ellen up in bed again I wiped her clean with the towel. I snapped one last picture of my smiling face next to her red and swollen pussy. Looking at the picture, I must admit that it was a far cry from the small and cute pink slit I had seen earlier.

I went to the bathroom to piss and wash away the smell of sex from my crotch. I brought the towel and made it a bit wet and went back into the bedroom. I cleaned Ellen's pussy as good I could to get away my sticky cum. I decided that whatever remained inside her pussy had to stay there. Hopefully, Ellen would not notice anything strange.

I got her into her panties and nightgown again and tucked her into the bed. The stained towel I threw in the hamper in the bathroom. Downstairs I left Pete as he was. Since I had given him only half the normal dosage he should wake up before Ellen. He was going to be surprised but most likely feeling guilty as hell that something had gone wrong. I was confident he would clean away any mistakes I could have made and make sure Ellen did not notice.

I let Pete be nervous about his failed attempt for a week before I confronted him with the truth. I told him everything. How I had stolen his pills and how I had drugged him when I had made the phony phone call. I told him I had carried his wife upstairs and fucked her while he was sleeping on the couch. Of course, Pete could not face the truth and told me that I was lying. I took out the Polaroid pictures I had taken at that point. The poor bastard began crying. He was saying that he had always believed we were friends and he wondered how I could be so cruel to him. I almost felt sorry for him.

Eventually, he came around and asked why I had done it and what I wanted to achieve by telling him everything. I laid it out to him in a plain way so he could not misunderstand.

The simple reason that I had fucked Ellen was that she was gorgeous. I did not tell him that it was twice as exciting because she was such a racist bitch. Using her like this was a real turn-on for me.

The reason I told him was that I wanted to do it again. Only this time, he was going to help. He was going to drug her. Then call me and tell me the coast was clear for me to come over to his house and fuck his wife.

He stared at me in disbelief for a long time, completely without words. The pictures of Ellen and me in his hands.

"Why should I do that?" He exclaimed. His voice is shrill.

"Because," I said calmly, "otherwise your wife will see those pictures and we both know very well how she will react."

"I want these pictures!" Pete exclaimed. Gripping them hard and held them out of my reach as if I were going to try to take them.

"Sure thing," I said, I knew I had him completely now, all I had to do was to reel him in.

"Keep them, there are plenty more," I continued. It was a big lie, I had no more pictures, but he was going to believe it. In a way, it was almost funnier, if he would cave in to my demands with me having lost my only leverage to force him.

Pete was quiet for a long time, thinking. He looked again at the pictures of his unconscious wife.

"Did you fuck her without a condom?" He asked in an accusing voice. He did not need to ask; the proof was in the pictures.

"Aha," I stated.

"You didn't come inside her, did you?"

I could see he almost panicked at the thought. I felt sorry for him for a moment. He was married to a fantastic woman, but he was hardly ever allowed to have sex with her. On top of that was he not allowed to fuck her without rubber for her fear of getting pregnant.

"Of course, I didn't" I exclaimed, trying to keep a straight face. Really, there should be a limit on how naïve the guy could be.

He looked at me, not quite sure he could believe me, but he did not say anything. Quietly he looked at the pictures again, thinking about the mess he had found himself in. I did not say anything, letting him stew all by himself.

"All right," he said, "when did you think we should do it."

I had him good now, all I had to do was to play him along and he would do anything I asked of him.

"I don't know really," I said. "When is Ellen's period?"

He winced at the intimate question.

"She has it now actually." He admitted.

Honestly, I had been a little bit concerned about blowing my load like that in Ellen's pussy. There might have been consequences but now I got the confirmation I was in the clear. Today it was Thursday, and I calculated a bit.

"Maybe we should say Tuesday or Wednesday next week," I said. There were no objections from Pete, so I continued. "Let's say we meet on Tuesday at work, and you let me know if her period is over and I will tell you how you should do."

Reluctantly he agreed and we parted as we did not have any more to say to each other. It was a nice weekend. It was slow but I have a lot of patience when the reward is high, and sexy Ellen was going to be a high reward indeed.

Tuesday, we met again at work. Pete told me that Ellen's period was over, and I told him how he should do it. I told him to drug Ellen if he got the opportunity and then call me on my mobile. He did not need to wait until I answered, only let it ring a couple of times and then hang up. I would have it in my pocket with only vibration on, so I would know the coast was clear and come over to his place.

"What happens if she doesn't have a drink?" Pete asked, looking nervous.

"Then we try again tomorrow," I said with a wolfish grin.

He did not call and the day after he sought me out at work. He looked very guilty and scared that he had failed me. He tried his best to convince me it was not his fault, but Ellen had not wanted to have a nightcap.

He was almost funny to listen to. He was apologizing to me that he had been unable to drug his wife so I could fuck her. I had indeed been a bit disappointed but as I have already said I can have a lot of patience when needed. I told him he should not worry but try again the same evening. If it failed, we should continue tomorrow again.

That evening the phone vibrated in my pocket and then stop. Discreetly I checked and saw that I had a missed call from Pete. I told my wife I was going for a walk and went straight to Pete's house. He was waiting for me and opened the door already when I was approaching the driveway.

"She is in the living room," he said as I came in and he closed the door behind my back and locked it. He looked extremely nervous.

I did not wait for him but took the lead into the living room. I might as well show from the start who is in charge. I heard him follow. In the living room, I saw Ellen sprawling on the couch dressed in the same silk nightgown as last time. Looking at her I could see she was passed out. An empty tumbler was on the coffee table next to her.

"Let's take her upstairs," I said. Without waiting for an answer, I picked her up and began carrying her upstairs.

Pete followed me upstairs and into the bedroom. I placed her on the bed. Since there was no reason to linger, I began undressing her. Pete hovered by the bed as I got Ellen naked. She was gorgeous. Then I began undressing. He did not seem to want to leave, and I had never thought that he might want to stay. For a moment I felt confused but then I could see no reason he could not remain.

"Why don't you go and sit on the chair?" I told him as I was taking off my socks. There was a chair in the corner, and he complied without hesitation.

I had never fucked with an audience before. However, I was not going to disappoint him if he wanted to watch me fuck his wife while she was unconscious. When I stripped off my briefs he gasped. I was convinced he had a puny cock and now his wife was going to get my fat meat. I did not give him any time to think or react but got into bed, pushed the limp Ellen into the middle, and sat down next to her. Caressing her swelling boobs, I felt amazed at how beautiful she was. It had been only a couple of weeks since I had explored every inch of her. But it was like that period had made me forget precisely how great-looking she was. I began exploring her flawless body with my hands. Eventually, I centered on her clit and work spit into her pussy to make it wet. Then I stretched out on top of her and began drilling my cock into her. I could hear Pete shifting on the chair.

Ellen's pussy was as tight as the previous time, and it took a while to work my cock inside her. Once I was satisfied, I could not get any deeper into Ellen, I pulled back and then began to thrust in and out. Pete shifted nervously on the chair.

"You should wear a condom," Pete said. "It is not safe."

"I don't use condoms." I snapped at Pete. I knew I was clean, and I was completely sure that Ellen was clean as well. There was no way that I was going to miss the sensation of having Ellen's smooth pussy clinging to my cock.

"Really," Pete said, "it is not safe. Ellen doesn't have any protection."

"No way," I said, finally tearing my eyes of Ellen and looking at Pete. There was a clear bulge on the front of his pants. The little pervert was turned on from watching me rape his unconscious wife.

"You must," Pete said, summoning a defiant look.

I stopped thrusting, giving Pete a flat stare and I could see his resolve crumble. I laughed at him. He was such a wimp.

"Well, you are hardly in any position to make any demands," I said and resumed thrusting into his wife. Pete bit his lip and looked very ashamed but still worried. I think he was more turned on than worried as I saw his hand going to the front of his pants as I started to pump into Ellen. Her tight pussy was clinging like a wet glove to my cock, and it was slow going.

I fucked Ellen missionary style for about fifteen minutes. Gradually her pussy became slicker with her juices and adapted to the size of my cock. I could fuck her with longer strokes. Pete stopped hiding his excitement and was rubbing his cock through the front of his pants. But he was still worried about me taking Ellen bareback. When I rose and put her feet on my shoulders so I could go deep into her he asked me to at least pull out when I came. He said he was afraid she might become pregnant.

I looked down at Ellen's limp body. I thought about the three times I had blown off my load inside her two weeks earlier. It had sure felt good, and I would love to do it again. I looked at her slack face lolling up and down on the pillow as I pumped into her. She was a true bitch, and it would feel good to paint her face with my load. Grudgingly I told Pete I was going to pull out and he relaxed, his hand rubbing harder on his cock. I was close to coming but I did not want it to end yet and a change of position was going to give me time to cool down a bit.

I pulled out my cock and rolled over Ellen, so she was on her right side and facing Pete. I lay down behind her back and worked my right arm underneath her. I pulled her left arm around my neck and her left leg over my legs. I pushed my hips forward into her firm ass, so her body arched backward. Raising my left knee, I made her thighs spread wide open. My hard cock was in front of her pussy, and I saw Pete's eyes widen when he saw it. He had seen it when I had undressed but then it had not been hard. Then he had seen very little or nothing while I had fucked his wife. Now he stared almost transfixed at it as I guided it with my hand to his wife's pussy. I let go when the head was lodged inside her opening. She was still very tight but wet and accustomed to my size. Pete's hand was rubbing his crotch hard as he stared at my cock sinking balls deep inside his wife. I let my left hand that had been pressing on her stomach for leverage slide up over her smooth body. Pete's gaze followed every move I made. I cupped her firm breast and squeezed it. I know I have large hands but anyway I could not get Ellen's entire massive boob inside it. Pete's gaze darted down to her pussy again when I pulled back. Her soft inner lips were drawn in a tight ring around my cock. It created a startling contrast between black and pink skin molded together. I stopped when her inner lips were clinging to my swelling cock head. After a brief pause, I pumped it inside her in a slow deliberate motion.

Pete was a real pervert. He drugged and raped his wife and now when I was blackmailing him, he got a kick from seeing me rape her. I wondered if I had been overdoing blackmailing him. It might be it had been enough to ask him kindly, and he would have agreed to share his unconscious wife with me. I fucked Ellen at a slow deliberate pace. I held her limp body against me with my right arm underneath her. My other hand roamed up and down the front of her luscious body. Pete watched every move I made. His hand was working more frantic on his crotch. He seemed to be unable to decide if he should follow how my hand was exploring her body. Or, how her pussy clung to my cock going in and out of her. The delicate pink folds stretch and flex to accommodate my thick girth. Her pussy was very supple and also deep. If I pushed hard, I could go balls deep inside her, something not all girls had managed. It felt amazing and it must look amazing judging by how wide Pete's eye became.

Looking at him, I felt I did right to blackmail him. He should suffer as he did at the same time as it turned him on. I put my thumb on her jaw and pulled open her slack mouth. I kissed her. Well, sort of. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth and swirled around. I made a gross show for Pete. I was gaping wide so he could see how I slobbered inside her mouth, making sure he saw how I drooled spit. I managed to catch her tongue and sucked on it. Diving in again I tried to reach her tonsils with my tongue and then run it all around her two perfect rows of teeth. Slobbering plenty for show. I pulled back and spat noisily into her open mouth, hearing a startled sound coming from Pete. I paused, balls deep in Ellen, and looked at Pete. His eyes were wide as he stared at my face next to Ellen's. His expression was of disbelief.

We kept eye contact and I traced the outline of her perfect sensual lips with my tongue. Everything about Ellen was so perfect. Working my jaw, I produced as much spit as I could and let it dribble in a slow long stream down into her open mouth. Pete's eyes widened into round saucers. I was degrading his wife and doing disgusting things to her. I could not say he did not deserve it.