Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife calmed down about Bob for a period of fear of exposure. It renewed when we got our second child and our older daughter started preschool. They were discrete, I have to give them that. But they were not realizing it sometimes showed how well they knew each other from being intimate for years.

I think Bob's wife knew as well about the affair. Once, when Bob hosted a major party, my wife had helped by making dessert. When it was time, she asked me and Bob's wife to go to our house and fetch it from the refrigerator.

Bob's wife and I were quiet as we walked to our house, but I could tell there was tension between us. Even if we had known each other for a long time it was not more than a handful of times we had been alone together. Once inside the kitchen, I put my hand on her arm to say something. But I stopped when I saw the look she gave me. We kissed and groped for a while and then she went down on her knees and pulled out my cock and sucked me hard. She stood up and pulled up her skirt and I went down in front of her and pulled off her panties. She tasted good and when she was nice and wet, we fucked standing against the sink. She wrapped arms and legs around me and clung to me like a leech when I came. Afterward, she took a wad of paper and held it against her pussy and went down again on her knees and licked my cock clean. She did not bother with washing her pussy but put on her panties and adjusted her skirt. She gave me a big, satisfied smile and then kissed me on the mouth. Her breath was heavy with the smell of our mixed love juices from my cock. We had not said a word to each other while fucking.

On the way back she broke the silence and said she hoped we had not made a mess since she was not on the pill. Once back in their house she went straight to her husband. She put her arms around him and kissed him on the mouth and said dessert was ready. She had an impressive set of balls that lady. She fucked me for the only reason my wife was screwing her husband. Six months later Bob relocated. My wife was gloomy for a long time afterward. In a way, I should be thankful to Bob. My wife is a very social and active woman and staying at home alone with a baby is not her style. Having Bob keep her busy and satisfied made things smoother for me. I came home to a happy and content wife. It was much better than one climbing the walls from boredom and sexual frustration.

Having a similar arrangement with Pete and Ellen would not be bad at all. My wife was fond of Pete and if he and I played our cards right she might open her legs for him.

My train of thought was interrupted by Ellen making an obscene wet cum-fart. Cum from her ass splattered on the inside of my thigh. I wiped it up. I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy. Each time I got balls deep, more sperm pressed out of her ass. Her tight soft pussy felt so good around my cock. Pete was leaning over the bed and stared transfixed at our crotches and the mess I had made.

Eventually, there was no more cum coming from her ass. I felt reluctant as I pulled out my cock from her pussy. There was not a trace of sperm left on it. Her velvet pussy had absorbed it all. There was a shiny coating of fresh pussy juice instead. I sat back, too drained to say anything. Pete and I looked at Ellen sprawling naked between us.

"Maybe you could help me in getting her into her nightgown?" Pete asked after a long while without either one of us saying or doing anything except looking at Ellen.

I looked at him in surprise. The little perv was not going to use her while he had the chance. His loss, I thought as I agreed. He was such a dork and I felt foolish I had thought he could be a man enough to satisfy my wife. Besides, it was probably impossible to break in Ellen and get her to crave cock. Especially black cock. No, I had to accept that all possibilities with her were lost. The only way to enjoy her gorgeous body was when she was unconscious.

No, if I had wanted a four-way affair I should have taken the opportunity with Bob's wife. After all, she had made it rather clear to me she was available. The sample in our kitchen of what she was offering had been quite spectacular. Before they moved, I could have been having six months of smoking hot sex if I had wanted it.

We got Ellen into her panties and nightgown, and I picked her up and held her in my arms while Pete made the bed. I put her down and we pulled up the covers around her. I squeezed her boobs a bit more. It was a bit childish, but I could not resist her amazing mounds. Pete looked excited about what I did and held the cover, so I had better access.

Then he stood waiting without saying anything while I got dressed.

Downstairs by the front door, we faced each other. We both felt we did not know what to say about the last two hours and what we had done. He was a wimp and it had been easy to dominate him and force him to accept everything I wanted. Including busting his wife's cherry ass. But I had not thought past the point of fucking Ellen every way I could think of while he was watching. I had not planned how we should play it after I was done.

"Ah, listen," Pete said after hesitating for a long while. "I'll check on Ellen tomorrow to see that everything is fine." He paused. When I did not comment, he continued. "But we have to be careful, so she does not notice something wrong." He hesitated some more. "We should wait at least a couple of weeks before I drug her again."

I looked at him. It dawned on me he wanted me to fuck Ellen again. He had been turned on watching me rape his unconscious wife and he wanted me to do it again. I had since the start thought it was going to be a one-time event and then I would put the experience behind me. I would revel in the memory each time I met Ellen. Every time she would look at me with her upturned nose, I would remember how I had fucked every opening she had. When she had an expression of dislike, I would remember how her tight unprotected pussy had been clinging to my cock. She might behave like she was better than me, but I fucked her cherry ass.

"Sure, how about if we do it again Wednesday in two weeks?" I asked, mindful it was well past her fertile peek if I would come inside her amazing pussy.

He looked like his mouth was too dry to speak and he nodded.

I nodded back to him. My mouth suddenly dry as well. I turned on my heel and walked down the driveway. I realized I had an interesting future ahead.