Neighbor

Story Info
The neighbors were easy pray.
13.1k words
4.34
49k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a black family living in a mainly white neighborhood can sometimes be a pain. They are all damn hypocrites. Sometimes we are invited to social events, but generally, it is easy to tell we are barely accepted. The main reason for inviting us was that they want to appear socially correct.

There is one guy though, Pete, that sometimes actually talks with me, but he is a real dork. I believe the only reason is that it is because no one else cares for him. We happen to work at the same company and somehow, he finds it to be some kind of bond between the two of us. Even if he is a rather high-level manager, I am not much above the level of an assistant.

A few times we have invited each other for barbecues. My wife cannot for the life of it understand why I have accepted to go to their place and eat. She understands even less how I could invite them in return.

The simple reason why is because of Pete's wife Ellen. She is definitely the most gorgeous woman in the neighborhood. No one would ever disagree with that. She is tall, blond, with a fantastic set of boobs and a waist so thin you can reach your hands around it. The bottom half is as good with a firm bubble butt ass, and shapely legs going on forever. She is always dressed sexy and with high heels to accentuate her long legs. She is a housewife and most of the time she is working on her suntan or working out at the gym. Pete has told me that 90% of her time she spends on her looks. At home, she is almost impossible, and he has even hired a cleaner to take care of the house.

Ellen has only one drawback. She is a first-class bitch. She is so bad that if you look up the word bitch in a dictionary you will find a picture of Ellen. Sometimes I do not understand how on earth Pete could marry such a lady. But then again taking one look at her you knew why. Why she married him is also easy to understand. He has money to support every whim she might have, and she has him doing everything she might ask of him. Sometimes, seeing how she is leading him around by the nose, I can almost feel sorry for the poor bastard. Even if he is one of the whiniest persons I have ever met. To say the least they are a very odd couple together.

But having them for dinner or going to their place gives me at least the opportunity to admire Ellen. I suspect that my wife guessed it is the real reason, but she has never said anything about it. But I have heard Ellen complain to Pete that they are socializing with black people, and she does not like it.

One warm summer evening they were over for dinner. After eating Pete and I sat outside in the garden having a cold beer. Ellen had in her usual rude way declared earlier that she was tired and had gone home. I sat there with Pete and hoped he should leave also as soon as he had finished his beer. There was no reason I wanted him around as his wife had left. It had been very well worth the effort. It was hot and Ellen had been wearing a tight-fitting short summer dress. It had a low-cut front to give you a spectacular view down between her swelling boobs. Every time she sat down and crossed her legs her dress had hiked up high, showing off her smooth bare thighs. I could tell she knew the effect she had on me, and I suspected she liked as hell to tease me whenever she could. I believe it was the reason she never forbade Pete to meet me again. Besides being a bitch, she was a real cock-tease as well.

I knew since before that Ellen rarely allowed Pete to have sex with her. She was gifted with a body made for sex. I was surprised when one day Pete told me that she had been a virgin when they married. She did not use any contraceptives and she was terrified of the idea of getting pregnant. She thought it would ruin her looks. The only time she allowed sex what either when she had her period or immediately afterward. She was adamant they only did it with a condom. When they had sex, it had to be only straight missionary style. He was hardly allowed to do anything more than jack off his cock in her pussy. She rarely let him touch her pussy with his hands or taste it. Neither had she ever done anything more than jacked his cock with her hands. He had pleaded and begged with her until she grew tired and gave in. She allowed him to caress her fantastic boobs but rarely to kiss them. She looked always annoyed with him if he played with them too much.

Overall, it was a bit sordid to hear about his sex life but usually, I let him tell what he wanted. In a way, I almost felt sorry for the poor bastard. It must be hell to have a wife that hot and not be allowed to have decent sex with her.

This evening was no different. Pete complained as usual about his wife after she had left. We were alone outside with our beers, and he began pouring out his frustration. In a way, I was like a counselor for him. But this evening it became a bit different. He told me he had found a way to get his revenge on her. I knew since before that Ellen sometimes liked a stiff whiskey before going to bed. Pete had a long history of insomnia and often he used strong sleeping pills. One evening he had gotten the idea of slipping one into Ellen's glass of whiskey and she had passed out completely. Pete bragged that nothing he tried could even make her stir. He had dragged her into bed and fucked her for over an hour. He had even turned her around and taken her from behind, something he would never be allowed to do if she had been awake.

I got a strange feeling when he told me this. Partly I felt pity for him, being reduced to drug his own wife, partly I felt fascination about what he had done. I asked him if it was safe to mix his sleeping pills with whiskey. Pete said he had tried it four times already and she did not seem the least bit hurt by it. The best part was that she did not seem to realize she had passed out in the evening. When she woke up the following morning, she went about her business as usual.

During the week after I thought about the sordid story that Pete had told me. In a way, he was sick doing it, but it was also very intriguing. As the days passed an idea evolved in my mind on how I could exploit the dark secret Pete had confided in me.

A few weeks later we met by coincidence on the street, and I mentioned it was long since we had dinner together. He asked if we should come over the day after for dinner, he only had to talk with his wife first to see if it was OK. Pete is so damn predictable.

The following evening, we went to their house. Perhaps it was my imagination, but Ellen seemed to be more sexily dressed than usual. Also, as usual, she sat opposite me at the table. I could see down her low-cut front every time she leaned forward to put the fork in her mouth.

Later in the evening Pete and I sat outside in the garden while the women were inside. I got Pete to tell me more about how he drugged his wife. He confided in me that he had done it only two days earlier again and she had not noticed a thing. I asked him again if she had not been wondering why she had no memory of getting to bed. He said Ellen had never mentioned a thing to him. Innocently I asked him how many pills he put in her glass, and he said one was enough. He got encouraged by my question and told me more details about what he had done with his wife while being drugged.

I almost laughed when he told me he fucked her using a condom. As far as I knew he had never been allowed by Ellen to fuck her without a condom, not even on their honeymoon. For being a pervert, he had sure a limited imagination.

"Have you ever tried to taste her pussy?" I asked him boldly.

The question draws a blank face, the thought had never occurred to him. I had to fight hard again not to laugh at him. In a poetic way, they were meant for each other.

I excused myself a while later and said I needed to use the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I looked in the cabinet by the sink. Sure enough, there was Pete's bottle of sleeping pills. I took it down and shook out a couple of pills and put them in my pocket. The rest of the evening was uneventful and later we went home.

From what I gathered Pete had been drugging his wife about once a month. I waited for three weeks before I took any more action.

We used to have a dog. I had the habit to take it for long walks in the evenings, sometimes being away for hours. I had found it very refreshing, especially after a difficult day at work or similar. Unfortunately, the dog had passed away about a year ago. But I still had the habit of taking long walks almost every evening. If nothing else, it prevents putting on weight. The neighbors knew about my habit, even though I nowadays walked around without a dog. No one found it strange if I was out walking around in the evenings.

After waiting three weeks I began having a target for my walks. Sneaking in-between some shrubberies I could get on the backside of Pete's and Ellen's house. From there I could see straight into their living room. The first evening there was nothing to see. Even after taking a long walk and returning twice more with one hour between. The second night I could see Pete and Ellen sitting on the couch, drinking whiskey, and watching TV. I sat watching them for over an hour. It was boring as hell, but I got to see Ellen sprawling on the couch with her long legs spread open. But nothing happened and, in the end, they turned off the TV and went to bed. The third evening was as uneventful as the first. I saw them move in and out of the living room a couple of times. Then the lights went out one after another as they went to bed, and I gave up.

The fourth evening I hit jackpot. They sat looking at the TV and at first, I thought it was going to be as uneventful as before. But then I saw that it looked like Ellen was sleeping. Moving closer to the windows I saw a whiskey glass dropped on the floor next to Ellen. Her head hung down and she looked to be sleeping. Pete was sitting beside her and sipping his whiskey. I smiled to myself. I had them now exactly where I wanted.

I had come prepared. There was no need to linger, as my timing of arrival had been perfect. I took my phone and called Pete's phone. It began ringing and Pete got up and went into the kitchen to answer. I slipped in through the open door and on my toes ran over to the couch. Ellen looked completely passed out on the couch. I brought out the small envelope I had prepared with the powder from about half of one of Pete's sleeping pills. Pouring the powder into Pete's glass I heard him answer the phone. I kept quiet and Pete called several times into the phone while I stirred the glass using my finger. The powder dissolved without a problem. As quietly as I came, I left again, and I was already out in the garden when Pete gave up and hung up the phone again.

Returning to my earlier hiding place, I saw how Pete came back into the living room and sat down again. He looked a bit annoyed about the strange call, but he took up his whiskey glass and resumed sipping on it.

I waited with mounting anticipation. Pete finished his drink and sat still. For a while I thought nothing was happening but then I realized he was asleep. I went inside the living room. Both Pete and Ellen looked to be passed out on the couch. I shook Pete and called his name and got no reaction. I tried harder but he did not even stir. Walking over to the couch I did the same with Ellen. My hand was trembling a bit with excitement as I for the first time made physical contact with Ellen's body. She had rarely even wanted to shake hands with me before. Ellen was as gone as Pete. They seemed not to be only sleeping; it was more as they were unconscious.

I smiled wolfishly. Ellen was going to be mine. Ellen had been a cock-tease for as long as I remembered but now, she was going to get the cock she had been teasing. I gathered her in my arms and lifted her from the couch. She was quite light, I guessed about 110 pounds. I carried her without problems upstairs to the master bedroom. I placed her on the bed, her long blond hair fawning out around her head. She wore a silk white nightgown. The thin material was tight over her swelling breasts. It looked like they were going to burst through at any moment. Her small dark aerosols were visible through the thin material.

I stripped naked before doing anything else. My cock was already beginning to grow in anticipation. Sitting down on the bed next to Ellen I cupped one breast in each hand and began kneading it. She had big boobs and without the slightest sag. If I hadn't been told by Pete, I would have sworn that she had been having them fixed but he said they were all-natural. Her nipples hardened and I pinched them through the smooth silk, making them stand up.

Good damn it! Even if Ellen was passed out her body was reacting. After kneading them for a while I wanted to see her body and I began peeling off her nightgown. There was no need to rush. My wife would not begin to wonder where I was for at least a couple of hours still, but I wanted to see her naked. I was not too gentle in getting off her nightgown. So far not anything had provoked even the slightest stir in her drug-induced sleep. She had a pair of sexy silk underwear on. They joined her nightgown on the floor, and I had her sprawling buck-naked on the bed.

Her pussy was shaved except for a small, neat triangle on top of her slit. I had gotten Pete to tell me all kinds of intimate details about Ellen, but he had never mentioned her naked pussy. My hand was trembling as I followed the outline of her bare pussy-lips with my fingers. If it was something I found exciting, was it a bare pussy. She had a nice deep suntan and there was not a trace of bikini lines neither on her breasts nor her hips. I remembered Pete telling me that she always was in the nude out on their secluded backyard as she hated lines.

I spread her pussy open. It was small and cute. It was slightly moist, and I began kneading her mound to work up some juices. While priming her pussy I began kissing her unresponsive mouth. Prying her mouth open I worked my tongue deep inside. Ellen would die if she ever would find out a black man was treating her like this. I enjoyed it immensely, slobbering and drooling into her mouth. After a while, I grew tired and moved down to her breasts. Trailing spit over them, sucking and biting her stiff nipples. My hand working on her pussy was beginning to give results and felt how she became wetter and wetter. Experimentally I pushed my index finger inside her. She was very tight. It was not surprising. I could hardly imagine Pete had anything but a puny pecker. Judging by how little he got to use it on her she was still practically a virgin.

But it was going to be changed soon. My own cock had become completely hard from playing with foxy Ellen. I am immensely proud of my cock. It is not the longest in the world but still it is over eight inches long. And it is thick, almost three inches at the widest part and I have a big cock head. My wife loves my cock almost as much as I do. She calls it her personal baseball bat and goes crazy every time she gets it. Gently I began fucking her tight hole with my finger and at the same time rubbing her small clit with my thumb. She was producing more juices now and she was going to need it when she was going to receive my cock.

But before fucking her I wanted to taste her pussy. Moving down I sat down between her spread legs. I knelt forward and inhaled. She smelled fresh and sweet. Taking hold of her knees, I pulled them far apart and pushed them all the way up to her shoulders. Her body was flexible. I could fold her nearly in two as easily as you please. Her ass came up high from the mattress and her pussy and asshole became completely exposed in front of me. Her small bald pussy looked beautiful. Beneath it was her asshole, looking like a small tight raisin. I admired her for a while before digging my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy.

I licked and sucked on her pussy for a long time. She tasted as sweet as she smelled. While I was down there, I took the opportunity to rim her small tight asshole as well. When I was satisfied, her whole crotch was glistering with her juices and my spit.

I lay down on my side and let go of her legs. I positioned myself so I was lying across beneath her. Together we were like an upside-down T. I spread her legs wide apart, and her pussy lay completely bare and open in front of my throbbing cock. I spit in my hand and rub it into my cock head. I suspected I was going to need all the lube I could have to get inside her tight hole.

Already the head was difficult to get inside. Her small pink inner lips stretched to the maximum to reach around. They closed like a tight ring around the flare of my head. When I began feeding her my shaft, they dragged along with my cock inside her. She had one of the tightest pussies I have ever felt. Twice I had the honor of taking a virgin, but this was even tighter. Already after 3-4 inches, it became difficult. I had to work slowly in and out while rubbing her clit to make her inside wetter. I have laughed when hearing about women having a pussy so tight it felt like a wet tight glove around your cock. For Ellen's tight hole, there was no other fitting description. When it was about three inches left, I was pushing so hard that she pushed up the bed.

I had to change to a missionary position to get better leverage to get my cock all the way inside her. I placed her feet on my shoulders and after spitting on her pussy a few times I penetrated her again. Being on top of her I could push much harder, but I went slowly as I did not want to hurt her. Finally, I was balls deep into her pussy. The pressure around my cock was immense and I leered down into her sleeping face. If she knew she was being fucked by a black guy she would die of shame. I spat her in the face a few times for the fun of degrading her. Watching how my spit trailed down her cheeks and into her hair I began to hump my cock into her tight pussy.

My balls felt heavy as two pieces of lead. It did not take long before I came with a roar. It felt like my first rope of cum almost exploded out of my cock into her tight pussy. Jamming the head at the very bottom of her pussy I sent rope after rope into her. It was so strong that I was completely drained of all strength. I collapsed on top of her limp body when my orgasm subsided. I lay sprawling on top of her regaining my breath. I was too drained to care about her labored breathing under my weight.

A feeling of complete and utter victory came over me and mauling the firm boobs I gloated at her. I was a bit crazy at that moment. I was talking loudly into her unconscious face. Telling her she had been fucked by a nigger. Stating that she from now on was a black cum dump and a black bitch whore and all kinds of similar things.

My cock became soft, and I pulled out and sat on the bed next to Ellen lying sprawling with her legs wide open. Cum began oozing out of her hole. I was the first one ever to have blown a load in her pussy if I understood Pete correctly.

I went and took a towel in the bathroom and put it under her to prevent stains on the sheets. I did not want to leave any evidence from my activities.

I toyed a bit with her perfect body and then decided a break would be nice before fucking her again. It had gone less than an hour since I had carried her upstairs, so it was still plenty of time before I had to leave. I went downstairs and got myself a beer from the refrigerator. Then I went into the living room to sit and watch TV for a while together with Pete. I sat naked next to the unconscious Pete on the couch. It was a rerun of a mindless sitcom, and it made the situation feel unreal.

I took my time and massaged my cock back into life while drinking beer. I could not help myself but smirk at Pete for being such a dork to give away his woman like that. If he only had been a real man and taught Ellen the right attitude, he would not be in the position he was in now.