Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the limp Ellen in my arms I thought she deserved it as well. She was a racist bitch. Of all the friends and acquaintances of Pete, she loathed me most and it was because I was black. But she was, even more, a cock teasing bitch than a racist bitch. She rarely failed to use her assets to tease me whenever she had the opportunity.

Ellen's firm ass cheeks pressed into my crotch every time I pumped forward. I felt my orgasm brewing. I put my hand on her flat stomach and pressed down so I could pump harder into her. Her gorgeous body was made for sex, and it was a shame and a pity she was such a frigid bitch. Looking at Pete playing with himself, I wondered if I should dump my load inside his wife's tight pussy. It had been the only time he had showed even the resemblance of a spine and it would scare the shit out of him if I did.

Then I reached the point of no return and with a groan, I pulled my cock out of her tight pussy. It was going to be good anyway, as I got up over Ellen. I grabbed a fistful of her long golden hair and twisted her face upwards. With an even larger groan, I came and sent a thick rope of cum splashing into her face. Aiming at her slack mouth hanging open I sent a second thick rope of cum at her. I hit almost perfectly. Everything went deep into her mouth except a few drops landing on her sensual lips. Again, there was a startled squeak coming from Pete, but I ignored him. She was a bitch, and it was a real blast to paint her face with my nut. I shot rope after rope, painting her face. Pete groaned and I think the pervert had an orgasm as well. After wringing out the final drops into Ellen's mouth, it was like all the strength went out of me. I sat down on the pillow next to Ellen with a thump.

I looked at Pete. There was a big stain on the crotch of his pants, so I had been right when I thought that he had come. We were both quiet for a long time. It had been a powerful experience for both of us. Ellen was sprawling on the bed next to me. She had sperm all over her face and I thought it was what the bitch deserved. Reaching out I squeezed one of her fantastic boobs, kneading it and pinching the nipple to make it hard. I felt my cock stir and I wanted to fuck her again.

"Why don't we have a break for a beer?" I asked.

Pete looked momentarily at loss but then he followed my lead when I got up from bed. He hesitated when I walked towards the door.

"Shouldn't we clean her up a bit?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Nah, we can do it later," I said, heading for the door. Pete was looking doubtful.

"Besides, women believe cum is good for the skin," I added.

Pete hesitated a bit longer but then he followed. He was such a wimp. Maybe he bought the thing about the skin. But all I cared about was that Ellen deserved to lie with her face painted with a black man's cum. In the corridor, Pete realized how his pants looked and he told me to go ahead while he changed pants. He looked very embarrassed about having soiled himself. I could not suppress a laugh as he sneaked back into the bedroom to change. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of beers from the refrigerator as if I owned the place. After opening them, I went into the living room and sat down on the couch. Pete came after a while, having changed into soft sweatpants.

We drank mostly in silence. I wondered what Pete was thinking. I had not told him I was going to fuck Ellen a second time. Sure enough, he looked surprised when I stood up and said it was time for round two.

"Shouldn't it be enough?" He asked me, looking unsure as he trailed after me towards the master bedroom.

"I usually fuck twice," I told him. On purpose was I blunt in my reply.

Ellen was quite a sight there she lay sprawling naked on the bed with sperm covering her face.

"Get me a towel," I ordered Pete who was trailing nervously behind me, and he went without any kind of objection. It felt good to order him around. Especially in his own house and bedroom.

His eyes widened when he returned and found me sitting cross-legged in bed with Ellen's head cradled in my lap. I was pushing around globs of sperm on her face with my growing cock. When I was nice and hard, I took the towel he had been holding for me and superficially cleaned her face. I turned her around, so her crotch was facing me. I hooked my elbows under her knees and spread her wide open in front of my cock.

I bent forward and dribbled a long stream of spit at her pussy. My cock was so hard I did not need to steer it as I used my cock head to rub spit into her pussy. I found her opening and began pressing forward.

Next to the bed Pete shifted uncomfortably and looked worried. I could understand why. I had wiped cum from her face, but my cock was still wet with white streaks. It was not exactly safe to push it inside her.

I looked at him with a hard expression.

"Why don't you go and sit in the chair?" I asked. It was more of an order than a request. For a second, he looked like he was going to complain but then he did as was told. It was beyond my understanding how he could be a manager at work.

She was still wet and open, and I sank balls deep inside her tight pussy in one smooth motion. I bent forward over her so big boobs pressed into my chest. Up close I studied her beautiful face as I began fucking into her limp body.

After a while, I decided to change, and I got up from her. The bed was rumpled so I pulled the covers from the bed, leaving Ellen on the large mattress. Pete could take care of making the bed later. I took all pillows, made a big pile in the middle, and draped Ellen face down over it. Pete stared as I got up behind her and pushed my cock into her from behind. He had a much better view of the action in this position and began rubbing his crotch again as I fucked Ellen.

Her ass felt amazing, and I loved feeling it press into my crotch every time I pushed forward into her. After a while, I needed to cool down. I pulled out my cock and hunched down behind her so I could bury my face in her pussy and ass. Pete made a sharp intake of breath. I looked over at him where he sat rubbing his crotch and seeing his expression, I got a suspicion.

"Don't you eat her pussy?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"She would kill me if I tried." He said and again I felt like laughing. For being a pervert, he was so narrow-minded. He could do whatever he wanted with her while she was drugged. Still, he did nothing that she would not approve of if she were awake.

I spent ten minutes eating her pussy. Partly I did it because she tasted delicious and partly as a show for Pete. He followed every move I made. There was another sharp intake of breath when he saw me spearing her tight asshole. As with everything else with Ellen was her asshole perfect. It was a small tight raisin less than a quarter-inch in diameter. I tongued her for a while and for a show I wet my index finger and gently pushed it inside her tight raisin. Pete's eyes became two round saucers. Her tight asshole twitched around the invading finger. It was hot and incredibly tight inside her. Pete watched with an expression of disbelief as I finger-fucked her tight asshole. He looked disbelieving when I pulled out my finger and put it in my mouth. He looked stunned as I was sucking on it after having it stuck up Ellen's asshole.

I wet a second finger, again for the show, and slowly pushed two fingers up her asshole. It was tight and the muscles inside her reacted stronger. Looking at Pete's expression, I got an evil idea. Gently I began finger fucking her ass. I added more spit and dipped my fingers in her pussy to lube her up with juices. After about ten minutes, she began accepting my two fingers. Instead of resisting them, she relaxed to make entry easier into her tight and hot ass. After fingering her some more, I rose over her and pushed my cock into her pussy. I was so hard it felt like a rock. Pumping a few times, it became nice and slick with juices.

I pulled out my cock, placed the head over the tight opening to her ass, and pressed forward. My wife does not like it so much in the ass. She says I am too big. I ass-fucked a few girls before, for some reason only white girls. They seem to like it more to have a thick black cock in the ass. I know the key is to be very gentle in the beginning and use lots and lots of lube. Now I had only spit and pussy juice and it had to do. She was tight. I increased the pressure and got about half the cock head inside before she clenched up. I waited and then began applying more pressure. Her hips were pushed forward, and the angle got wrong, and my cock slipped out. I tried again with the same result. Finally, Pete realized something was going on.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm going to fuck her ass," I replied bluntly.

"You will hurt her," he exclaimed. He sounded concerned.

"No, I will not," I said and tried again. God, she was tight. Same result. This time my cock popped into her pussy when it slipped from her asshole.

"Stop it!" He sounded very worried now. "It will not work!"

"It did last time." I retorted, the lie coming easy.

He looked at me in disbelief, but he accepted what I said and sat down again. I pumped my cock into her pussy to lube it more and tried again. She was still resisting me, and I felt it was not going to work.

I changed my approach. I threw all pillows on the floor and put her on her side. Then I pushed up her knee to her boob and straddled her thigh on the mattress. Now I had her crotch wide open in front of my cock and at the perfect angle. All girls I had ass-fucked had liked this position. I moved forward and my cock head hit the tight raisin and I applied pressure. Again, I got my head about halfway in and then it was stuck.

I increased the pressure and finally my cock head slipped inside. Ellen's spinster flexed hard, fighting my invasion. I could see beads of sweat forming on her forehead. There was a small wrinkle between her perfect eyebrows. It was the first time she showed any kind of reaction to me. I knew I had to go slow, and I waited for a while. Pete shifted on his chair and looked nervous about what I was doing but it did not stop him from rubbing his crotch.

Slowly I applied pressure again. About two inches slipped inside. It felt scalding hot and so tight that I thought Pete was perhaps right that I was going to hurt her. The wrinkle between her eyebrows deepened and I felt how her body became rigid with tension. Strong muscles clamped down hard on my cock. I kept it up and slowly one more inch went inside. Her thighs began trembling and I stopped not wanting to hurt her. I looked at Pete, but he did not tell how strong she reacted. I kept still. After a couple of minutes, she stopped trembling and the vice-like grip on my cock relaxed. I looked down. Five more inches of black cock were outside, and I was determined she was going to take them. I began applying pressure and one more inch went inside. I felt her tense in my arms and her thighs began trembling. She clamped down so hard I felt she was cutting off blood circulation to my cock. The wrinkle between her eyes deepened.

Patiently I waited. I noticed that for some reason both her nipples were rock hard. I bent down over her and pushed my tongue into her mouth. I wondered what she was feeling deep down in her subconscious to have her cherry ass busted. There was a distinct taste of sperm in her mouth. I bet no one had shot a load in her mouth either. I pushed forward and felt her tense in my arms, and it was so tight my cock would not budge. I relaxed and so did she. I tensed and relaxed again several times and felt how she was doing the same. I gently pulled out my cock from her ass and I felt her relax and exhale as if she had been holding her breath. I shifted the angle a bit and pushed forward, hitting her pussy and sliding all the way inside as easy as you please. She was all soft and warm in my arms. I ran my hand over her gorgeous boobs.

Pete shifted on the chair, not quite seeing what I was doing but I did not care. Her pussy felt fantastic, and I felt a new orgasm brewing. For a second, I thought about blowing my load in her pussy to spite Pete, but I had other plans. I just wanted to lube my cock.

I pulled back and shifted to her ass again. I felt her tense as I began sinking inside. This time I was at almost six inches inside her before I felt her thighs begin to tremble again from tension. I stopped and waited until she relaxed a bit. I watched how her nipples grew rock hard again. I pulled back a couple of inches. I held still and waited for her thighs to stop trembling and the wrinkle between her eyebrows goes away. I began fucking her ass at a slow pace. She was nice and slick and ever so slowly I worked my way deeper into her. I was finally balls deep in her ass after about ten minutes. I had to be careful as I could blow my load any second.

I rose from my hunched position over Ellen so Pete could see I was fucking his wife's asshole. He did not say anything, but he had his hand inside his sweatpants, jacking his puny cock. It was enough to send me over the edge. He knew his wife despised black men and he was getting off from watching one rape her virgin asshole. I came so hard my vision got dark and I spew ropes of cum in a seemingly endless stream into her twitching asshole. Her perfect smooth ass-cheeks pressed into my crotch. Every time my cock jerked, unloading a new rope of cum, her ass responded. It clamped down hard on my cock, squeezing it.

I fell forward over her again. Completely spent. Strong muscles milked my cock deep inside her ass. I pinched her hard nipple with my lips. I wondered what she was feeling right now deep down in her subconscious. The wrinkle between her eyebrows was gone even if I was deep inside her. I do not know why but I became conscious of how good Ellen smelled. She had a sweet female scent. She was one of the most beautiful women I have ever met, and I had raped her ass.

Eventually, I had strength enough to pull up from her soft warm body. I felt a moment of vertigo from the strong feeling of having used her for my pleasure. The emotion was enhanced by her aversion to me. I felt like taunting her husband to make it even stronger.

"Perhaps you should hand me the towel," I said. "I think I shot a gallon of cum inside her ass." I did not care for a second about making a mess on the sheets. But it did feel good to tell Pete I had fucked her ass to completion, and she was full of my sperm.

He came over to the bed and his hand trembled when he handed me the towel. When I took it, his eyes went down to stare at my cock disappearing into her tight ass. She was still gripping me firmly and it made my cock remain hard inside her.

It was a sight to behold. I held the towel in one hand, and I pulled apart her ass cheeks with the other. I was balls deep inside her and nothing of my cock was visible outside of her. The opening was drawn tight around my girth. It was so tight it formed a seamless transition from my hairy black crotch to pinkish smooth ass. It looked like my cock and her ass were fused together.

I let him watch up close how I withdrew my cock from her asshole. I took it slow, and his eyes were like saucers. I had to agree it was a rather amazing sight to see my thick, hard cock come out of her tight ass. Pete could not tell but I felt deep inside her how muscles responded to the movement. Her ass clamped down hard to hold on to me.

With one hand I held her bubble butt ass spread open. With the other, I was prepared with the towel as inch after inch came out of her. There was a river of sperm. The pressure inside her was so high it began oozing out around my shaft already while I was pulling out. There was a soft wet sound as my thick cock head popped out. Her ass remained open when my head cleared the opening and cum welled out. I stopped the flow with the towel. I shoot big loads usually. This time I think I have just made my personal best.

Pete watched in stunned silence. Slowly Ellen's ass contracted to the small, cute quarter-inch raisin it had been earlier. Nothing was showing I had been forcing it open with my thick cock. The river of sperm ebbed to a trickle and then stopped.

"I think there is more inside," I said and moved my hips forward so my hard cock slipped into her pussy. There were thick white streaks of sperm clearly visible on my dark skin. Pete saw it and opened his mouth to object. But before he could say anything I was balls deep in her pussy and it was too late to protest. Ellen's tight pussy was very supple. Once I had stretched her open, she adjusted as easily as you please to my thick cock. She was gorgeous and had a body made for sex and for the millionth time I thought it was a shame and a waste she was such a bitch. I would not mind fucking her every day of the week if she were more open-minded.

I looked at Pete. He was staring at my cock balls deep in Ellen's pussy. He had seen it smeared with sperm and now it was inside her. It felt like her velvet walls sucked out a couple of trailing globs from my cock. I smiled at Pete. He bit his lip, looking nervous, but did not say anything about my risky behavior. His hand went to his crotch again.

He was so puny. However, if I could fuck with Ellen for real, I would not mind him having my wife as fair trade. But I think he would die from shock if he were with a real woman instead of the sorry excuses for sex he got from Ellen.

It might even work since I know my wife has a thing for white men. Back when we started dating, she told me I was only the second black man she has ever been with. She told me she had lost her cherry to a black man. Then she had been dating only white men before meeting me. She never admitted the exact number, but I had gotten her to reveal it was quite many. She was vague and said it was somewhere between 10 and 25 men. She said she liked white guys. Everyone had made efforts to show her a white man could be as good as or even better in bed than the average black man. I never got her to be more precise about how many there were. But I had a distinct feeling the true number was maybe 25. I think she said 10 to downplay how many men she had been with.

I was also quite sure the number had increased after we had gotten married. There were a couple of times I had suspected she had a fling on the side. But I did not make a fuss since I was not exactly Mr. Faithful either. I knew for sure she had been having a lengthy affair with a guy called Bob living a bit further down the street. He was a sales representative and every month he was about a week on the road and then working three weeks from home. When my wife had been staying at home with our oldest daughter, I was rather sure he and my wife met almost every day. She did not keep it a secret she met him once in a while. She said she liked him and had coffee and sometimes a walk with him. But I had a distinct feeling it was more than coffee and small talk they shared. Occasionally I caught her lying, like coming home early and the house was empty. When I called her, she told me she was out walking with our baby. When I went upstairs and looked out the window, I would see how she came out Bob's front door after a few minutes. I never said anything about it or confronted her.

There were more telltale signs when our daughter began talking. We were visiting Bob sometimes and my wife tried to cover up how much at home our daughter felt in his house. Once, our daughter said mom usually went upstairs with Bob to rest while she had her afternoon naps on the couch. Luckily, my wife was not around when she said that. I do not know how she could cover that particular nugget of information. She also made occasional comments about mom using Bob's clothes. Once I asked her if they were without clothes like mom and dad are sometimes. She said of course like it was a silly thing to ask. Then she added it was funny because Bob was so pale compared to us.