Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she starts doing small motions to swallow his big dick but only the tip. She repeats the motion until she is moving at a fast pace. Finally she removes her mouth off his dick, letting out a deep breath while Jack just groaned. Amber, more turned on than ever, begins rubbing his dick all over her face while she licks it.

"You like the taste of my dick baby?" Jack asked.

Amber just nods slowly while staring up at him licking his cock slowly wondering what she should say. She knew she had to play into the fantasy more, otherwise it would take Jack all night to cum. Also she wanted to give her husband the fantasy he wanted!

After summoning her courage she asks with her sexiest voice "Are you ready daddy? I'm gonna swallow this whole thing and you're gonna watch."

Jack goes wide eyed and grunts with a nod, "Get to it then, slut"

Amber hated that word but it didn't stop her from straightening up on her knees and hovering over his dick. She then slowly swallows the whole thing inch by inch. Jack stared wide eyed when he sees Amber swallow his whole cock.

"That's a first." He whispers with a grin.

I hear her sucking and slurping noises fill up the backyard. It is at that moment, both Jack and I found out my wife didn't have a gag reflex. That lucky bastard I thought! My wife is giving Jack a feeling that I only dreamed about. Her mouth is so soft and smooth. The fact she could take the whole thing surprises not only Jack, but me and her as well! I can only imagine what my asshole neighbor is experiencing at that moment with my own wife.

There is my wife stuffing her mouth with his big cock. Up and down, up and down, she is sucking his big dick with passion I've never seen. Not until later in bed when she told me everything did I know she was trying to hurry up and finish, so it didn't drag on all night.

The whole time she kept trying to think of anything else besides how big his dick felt in her mouth, but his cocky dirty talk didn't help her cause. She continued to work on his hard cock, before taking a breath and going back at it like a wanton slut.

Again she started to lick from the base to the tip like she did with me before we got interrupted. The difference is while she did it once with me. Jack got to enjoy her repeatedly licking his cock, rubbing it over her face, she was slowly becoming intoxicated to the smell and feel of it. If you wouldn't have known better you would think she's sucked dick every night her whole life.

While Jack was enjoying my wife giving him a great blowjob, he says "Your mouth feels incredible. How often do you suck your husband's dick?"

She looks up with her pretty blue eyes and looks right into his and slowly slides her lips up his cock until they pop off. Still holding his gaze, Amber says in a hushed voice "I've never sucked my husband's dick." She pauses and licks his cock in the sexiest way

"And it's one of his biggest fantasies since we've been together."

Amber looks back down and keeps sucking, trying to finish him off quickly.

I could see that Jack is visibly shocked then forms a shit faced grin before laughing loudly,

"Poor guy!! His wife doesn't suck his dick for the five years you guys are together but in one night I got you slurping my cock like an ice cream cone! Man is he missing out!!"

"This man!" Amber thought, " He is so full of himself. Well at least I can understand where he gets his arrogance from, this cock is massive! I can still feel my husband's gaze on me somewhere. I wonder what he is thinking. Am I doing the fantasy like he wants? I can't believe I am actually doing this but I might as well give him the fantasy he deserves."

My wife takes her mouth off his dick and swirls her tongue on the tip of his dick, saying in a flirty voice "Well I didn't know they made ice cream that tastes so good, or that they even came this big!" Smacking his cock against her cheeks before she continues to blow him.

Jack groans, "You like that big cock down your throat while your husband is asleep right upstairs huh?"

Amber rolls her eyes and thinks of course all men love an ego boost. Still trying to play into the fantasy, she starts moaning over his thick cock.

"Yes" she hissed, "I can't believe my first blowjob is someone other than my husband. Someone that he doesn't even like gets to enjoy his wife in ways he never could! A man I'm not even attracted to has his big cock down my throat. Making my body shiver, FUCK!"

Amber realized the more she said it, the more she got into that it is the first cock she's ever given a blowjob to. She sucks and moans over his thick cock, even worse she does it with so much passion. Knowing her husband is watching her suck this assholes dick, the more it fueled her desire. She keeps rubbing his balls while she sucks and swirls her tongue on the tip of his cock.

Knowing it would keep driving her husband crazy. Amber says in a slutty voice,

"You taste sooo good daddy," she purrs. Amber felt like a slut calling this asshole something she denied her husband for years and even worse it made her pussy more and more wet!

I'm in angst watching Jack enjoying the blowjob my wife is giving him. I soon hear him start to instruct her to lick, spit, and drool all over his dick. Before you know it she is giving him a sloppy blowjob that would put some porn stars to shame. He even tells her to suck his balls. Amber is totally against it at first but that doesn't stop our neighbor from grabbing her hair and pushing her down until she is lower on her knees, stuffing his balls into her mouth. More than half her body is in the water now as she leaned down sucking his cock with all her passion.

After a good while Jack slows Amber down before announcing,

"Okay let's see what you really got." Jack gets up and helps my wife out the hot tub. They get some towels that we had outside already and dry off. They make their way back to the love couch. Jack goes over to where he was sitting earlier and grabs a bottle that he had left. He goes back to where Amber is sitting and offers her a shot hoping it would help her take the edge off. A couple shots later and Amber is half naked in her wet lingerie, kneeling on a towel getting ready to suck Jack's cock right where she left off .

"Let's see if you really know how to suck a man's cock." Jack smiles down at her putting his arms out on the headrest of the couch. My wife hearing the challenge in his voice wasted no time and is soon bobbing her head on his dick.

Maybe due to the alcohol but immediately you can tell how much more passion she was giving his cock. As if she wanted him to cum just for her. It was such a sexy site seeing my wife act like a slut for someone else. It was so unlike her, like I was looking at an alternate version of her. I wonder if all the guys who hit on her at work and the gym would think of her if they knew what she was doing right now. Someone she would never look at but now she's looking right into his eyes with his giant cock down her throat, all for my fantasy.

Amber thought about how Jack was so arrogant, if only he knew the reason he got to enjoy her doing this is because of her husband. She licked him slowly again before sucking down his whole cock like some kind of whore. Jack just smiles and leans his head back while Amber pleasures him.

The blowjob becomes more intense and Jack's words get even more crude. Most of his words are telling her how wet her mouth feels and how jealous her husband would be if he saw her now. I could only hear bits and pieces though.

It starts to become messy with all of her drool and spit all over his cock, her hands and face, but that only fuels Amber to give her husband a show he won't ever forget. She starts jerking Jack's cock with both hands and starts to suck for all she's worth. She removes her mouth off his dick to take a deep breath. The only thing connecting them is a string of saliva.

I watch and think she just looks so beautiful on her knees out of breath from pleasing this ugly man. The way her saliva covered his big cock that led up to her face. As if it is evidence to how bad she is being.

My wife just stares up at him and thinks "God how does a cocky asshole like you have such a big cock, it's just so thick. I can't even imagine what he would do to my tight pussy."

Amber dove back down on his cock but not before moaning.

"My husband has wanted this for so long and here I am with your dick down my throat!"

Jack, getting more turned on, stands up straight and has one hand on the back of her head and the other on his hip as she worships his cock.

This was going on way longer than Amber thought it would.

She couldn't believe the things she was saying. Stuff she would be too shy to say to her own husband. Yet here is Jack enjoying everything her husband dreams about at night. Amber once again picked up her pace trying to get him to finish.

Jack starts hunching over slowly and Amber could immediately tell he is about to cum so she starts to put even more effort. Right on cue Jack hisses.

"Your mouth feels so good on my big cock. Fuckkk! I'm about to cum!! Quick! Talk dirty to me and help finish me off!"

My wife immediately removed her mouth from his cock looking up at him. She kept stroking him with two hands, while occasionally sucking and licking his cock giving him her sexiest look. At one point she even started sucking on each of his balls on her own this time while stroking him!

"Oh god! Finally! Cum for me daddyy!! Yes! Your big cock is making me act like a slut! Look how big this fucking thing is! Hurry and cum all over me. Right now! All over my pretty face while my husband is right inside. On his birthday you got me choking on your big cock! Cover me like he always dreams about. Mark me as your little slut you fucking bastard!!" Amber is bouncing on her knees begging for his cum.

I looked at my beautiful wife in pure shock, while my stomach was filled with jealousy. My cock has never been this hard!

Jack, also visibly shocked at how dirty this housewife has become, finally loses it.

Amber kept stroking him while she got absolutely covered in his cum.

"YES! FUCK! YES!! LET IT ALL OUT DADDY!! COVER ME WITH YOUR CUM, OH MY GOD!!" Some went in her hair but most on her face and her perfect breasts. Jack's cock is like a hose spraying her.

Finally after she squeezed him dry she looked up at him smiling at her.

"Wow you cum a lot...way more than my husband." Amber said without even thinking of it, wishing she could take it back.

Jack slumped down back on the couch while Amber continued to stroke him getting all his cum out. My fat neighbor with his fat stomach heaving hard, looked down and couldn't believe his luck. That was one of the most intense blowjobs ever from an absolute beauty!

Amber caught her breath while cleaning his cum off her face with a towel. My wife timidly sat there on the porch deck between his legs thinking about what she has just done, not knowing what to say. While our ugly neighbor continued to smile and look at his conquest kneeling before him.

"Did you like slurping up that big cock?" Jack arrogantly asked.

Amber nodded her head with an embarrassed expression. She just looked up at Jack while still lazily stroking him, still a little out of breath.

Jack just smiles at her, "What's on your mind? You seem to be in deep thought."

"Well I do feel guilty sucking your dick like that and never doing the same with my husband...but I definitely didn't hate it as much as I thought I would." Amber answered truthfully.

"Can we do this again?" Jack's voice was hopeful.

"Probably not. This is a one time thing. It shouldn't have happened." My wife said quietly.

"Just keep it between us please." Amber pleaded as she squeezed his leg.

"Of course but one thing before you go." Jack smiled, "Give me a kiss like you would your husband. If I don't feel the passion I won't hold my promise."

Amber couldn't believe she actually sucked this cocky assholes dick, with no abandon no less. She isn't sure why his arrogance disgusted her and turned her on at the same time. Reluctantly she got up and sat on his lap with just her red lingerie on still. She grabbed his face with her hands and gave him a deep kiss.

He pulled her closer to his body and grabbed two handfuls of her thick ass that got a whimper from my wife until she was straddling him. They continued to kiss for a few minutes slowly becoming more passionate. Jack raises his hand and smacks Amber's perfect ass. Amber let out a deep moan and started grinding her body even harder against him.

I thought she would stop him immediately! I even flinch as if I'm going to run up there and stop him. Earlier she stopped me just from grabbing her ass too hard.

I was jaw dropped in the bushes. One surprise after another, light spanking is something I always tried to do but would get shut down. Now here is my fat neighbor whose almost twice her age smacking my wife's ass right after cumming all over her, as she continued to kiss and grind on him. Her ass literally became red while it jiggled on his lap.

The blowjob, calling her bitch, getting called daddy, spanking her, my neighbor has taken more liberties with my wife in one night than I have in years!!

Jack then moved her thong to the side and started fingering her again. Amber who is already extremely wet, literally starting moaning in his mouth while he stuffed his fat fingers in my wife. Every so often he gave her a spank while he kissed her all the while.

My wife couldn't believe the way she was acting. Amber has never been more sexually charged in her whole life. The things she was doing were so wrong but here she was grinding her body on top of this arrogant man while her husband watched! She was starting to become too worked up. She felt one of his hands massage and spank each of her thick ass cheeks. While the other slid it's fingers out of her pussy making her gush fluids all over her asshole neighbor.

Amber's body was starting to heat up. She knew what was coming as much as she didn't want it to. She started to slowly grind her pussy even harder on Jack's hand and moan louder when he spanked her. She didn't realize how much she was enjoying getting spanked, something she never let her husband do. She stops kissing him and breaths into his face while she moans and grinds into him.

"Ohhh my godd! You're going to make me cum. Don't stop...please daddy don't stop!" Amber says deliriously while almost out of breath.

"Yeah? You wanna cum for me? Cum all over daddy's while your husband sleeps inside!! Tonight you're my slut and one day I'm going to break your little body with my big cock."

"FUCKKK!! I'm your little slut DADDY!! You're gonna break my tight body?? What are you doing to me!? I'm CUMMING! I'm CU...OHHHH MY GOD."

Amber started to move wildly and then I saw my perfect wife actually cum in the hands of my fat neighbor. Her body shook uncontrollably for a minute before finally calming down. He gave her a few more kisses and a couple more spanks, Amber couldn't believe how good Jack was making her feel.

My wife knew it was time, she slid herself off our neighbor and got her dress. She looks quickly back at Jack still not believing what she just did. She didn't know why but she wanted to play in the fantasy more while her husband was still there and said in a shy voice,

"Thanks for letting me suck your big cock daddy." Then walked quickly inside. Making sure she sways her hips with every step.

Jack had a big grin on his face watching Amber walk away. Her ass jiggled with every step, and if you look closely enough, you can see her ass pure red with his hand print. He marked her like she was his property. He got his things and also headed out.

I was already moving like the wind rushing to our bedroom.

By the time she was inside, I already ran back up the stairs waiting in our room. She slowly walked in with her dress bundled up in her arms wearing the very same red lingerie she is outside in. She is still slightly wet while she stands by the doorway.

"Hi..." she said nervously with a hint of excitement.

"Hi" I replied smiling back.

"How much did you see?" She whispered.

"Everything." I stated calmly.

She just looked at me with those big clear blue eyes, the very same ones that Jack looked at with his dick stuffed in her mouth.

"Do you still love me?" she gravely asked while still looking at me.

"If not more." I whispered while smiling and opening my arms to her.

Her face turned into one of a beautiful smile. She is about to jump in bed with me but she stops and looks down, her face beat read.

"Amber?" I asked "What's wrong?"

She looked back at me still smiling but her face tomato red,

"I'll be right back," she quickly walked to the bathroom. Amber stopped and looked back at me saying in her sluttiest voice.

"I gotta clean daddy's cum all off of me."

Leaving me alone with my jaw open once again.

*************

As I laid there waiting for Amber to clean up my mind is spinning. There were images that I couldn't get out of my head. When she walked downstairs seeing her wear that tight red dress. Calling Jack "daddy" right before sucking him off. When she came back to me standing at the doorway holding her dress, her face full of fear and lust.

As soon as Amber got out the bathroom we had mind blowing sex while whispering how much we loved each other. I even took her sideways doggy, a new position for us, her ass looked absolutely breathtaking slapping against my body. But I still wished I could have taken her face down ass up like a true slut.

I couldn't imagine how she would look in that position. I'm not complaining though we have done more tonight than our whole five year relationship, the teasing, the "cheating", and the mind blowing sex. After the sex they laid there talking about the events, her filling me in on her thoughts and what I didn't hear or see.

"I love you so much baby." I whispered in Ambers ear as her naked body snuggled tightly against me.

"I was scared I took it too far..." Amber embarrassingly said.

"No!" I assured her "You were amazing and went beyond my expectations of the fantasy. I've never felt so turned on before and I love you did that for me. Even though a few things surprised me, it didn't ruin the experience." I kissed her long and heavy.

She looked smitten as she told me how much she loved me and that she wanted it to be the fantasy I always wanted.

Finally she teasingly said "What actually surprised you?"

I gulped and finally croaked.

"Everything. How you guys talked, to you actually calling him something I always asked you for years, and finally the spanking also surprised me." She got more and more red as I went on and buried her head in my shoulder.

She whispered in my ear, "I thought it would enhance your fantasy. Giving him another thing that I always denied you. I didn't want to upset you but I remembered why this turned you on so I did the best I could."

"I still can't believe you got these pierced, and he saw them before me." As I kneaded her perfect breasts, while occasionally kissing her nipples.

"Hmm, I'm sorry...it was supposed to be a surprise. I was actually very upset when Jack got to see and play with them before you.He was so rough with me baby.You're much more gentle." She put her hand over mine while I pinched and squeezed her boobs a little more.

I grabbed her and looked into her eyes

"When I heard you call him daddy...My stomach went in my throat from jealousy but I've never been more turned on in my life at that moment. I keep thinking about that moment and how he got to enjoy you. In a way I was never allowed."

We kissed more and more. I kept assuring her I still loved her and nothing changed. Amber hearing her husband so pleased made her more glad and thought that maybe this experience would bring them closer together. Amber wondered when he would ask for a blowjob. My wife wanted to make it special but the more she thought about how she sucked another man's cock and her own husband hasn't enjoyed that privilege, the more guilt she felt. Amber hoped she could do it with her husband as soon as possible to make this guilty feeling go away, but that is a story for another day.