Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************

I woke up the next morning with a splitting headache while last night's taboo acts slowly came back to me. Amber actually submitted to Jack and gave him a blowjob for the ages. My cock ached remembering how passionately she slurped his cock and it was all for my "fantasy". The more I thought the more I worried that I made a mistake. What if my wife slowly lost feelings for me because of this?? As my mind spun I looked over and saw my wife missing.

Right as soon as I'm about to get up to check where she is. Amber walked in wearing a thong and a crop top. She had a tray of food and a smile that would make anyone's heart flutter. As soon as I saw her and felt her love I immediately calmed down and smiled back. She set up a breakfast table on the bed and set the tray of food down while snuggling up to me.

"Everyone left and the house is finally clean. I thought you would never wake up so I brought you some food to help get you up!" She laughed and kissed my cheek.

It is already past noon as we ate together on the bed and talked about how fun the party is. Eventually I gave her a sheepish smile and asked her if she regretted last night. She smiled and shook her head no. I instantly became relieved hoping she wouldn't resent me. We talked about everything and she asked the magic question is this fantasy out of my system. I looked at her and finally smiled and said yes before making sweet love to her.

As we laid post orgasm, I had to ask.

"When do you think I can get the Jack special?"

My wife blushed before smacking my arm saying, "We will just have to wait and see, I usually save that for the BIG ones."

I got turned on and jealous at the same time so I pinched her butt causing her to shout and giggle before making love again for the second time that morning. This time brings Amber to a second, much more satisfying orgasm.

We got up a little while later and took a shower together. Me and Amber never felt more close and in love.

I asked her what she wanted to do for the day and she said "A relaxing day by the pool while drinking mimosas" is all she had in mind.

I grabbed a handful of her beautiful ass.

"Only if you wear that sexy Brazilian bikini I got you" she blushed red as an apple and finally nodded her head. I squeezed her ass again more forcefully. We haven't been this sexually charged in our whole relationship. We just couldn't keep our hands off each other.

We got ready and I headed down to the pool first, we had an outside bar and had everything we needed right by the pool. I started making mine and Ambers mimosas when I heard the door open. I looked up and Amber was wearing a yellow top that made her breasts want to jump and a tight g string thong bikini. She had her hair scrunched up messy in a tie that matched her yellow bikini. I was instantly jaw dropped.

This is my wife, I felt so lucky to call her mine and I couldn't believe I was so crazy enough to share her. Jack actually got to enjoy her soft lips suck his cock to oblivion while I watched feet away. I took a deep breath and focused on Amber walking up. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and twirled around.

Her bubble butt bounced and jiggled, my eyes opened wide as I couldn't believe how amazing she looked. We live on a corner street so we only had one neighbor, Jack. We also had a high fence which gave us privacy. Amber jumped in the pool while I finished our drinks. After I finished I brought them in the pool while we floated and swam together. After a while she got out to dry and tan a bit, not that she needed it with her already smooth tan skin. I stayed in and got a few laps in before lazily floating around on a floaty.

I was just about to almost fall asleep before hearing Amber shout Oh my god!

I looked over and she was holding her phone close to her face and looked over to meet my eyes and said, "Jack just texted me!"

I went wide eyed and quickly got out of the pool, I went over to my wife and she is still in shock and shows me the phone. It is a lengthy message with a picture of his cock attached.

"Hey it's Jack, I hope you don't mind I got a hold of your number. I can't get the image of your mouth on my cock. Out of all the blowjobs I ever have gotten yours is by far the best. If that is only your first time I can't wait to see when you get even more experience. If you're ever not busy I can come on over when the hubby isn't home and let you 'practice' some more."

My wife's face is bright red while I read the message again out loud. We just stared at each other and I didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry baby, just block his number if you feel uncomfortable and he will eventually leave you alone."

She stared right into my eyes, her hand reached up and grabbed my rock hard cock. She whispers,

"but you don't want him to...do you?"

This is it. She knew this still turned me on and she is giving me the choice. I could either bury the fantasy or give in to it. I thought about last night and finally realized how bad I want her to do it again. I slowly shook my head no, giving in to the fantasy.

She pulled me down to the chair next to her and sat on my lap.

"What do you want me to say?" she said all nervous while fidgeting on my lap.

"Whatever you want to say honey." I barely croaked out.

She looked at me before giving me a long wet kiss.

"If you want me to stop, this is your fantasy, just say it. Don't ever forget I'm only doing this for you."

She looks at the phone and starts to type.

"Wow thanks for the compliment, if that what you wanna call it. I still feel guilty because of how much I ended up enjoying it. You have a really big cock." She sent it and I was baffled how straight forward she is.

Jack responded almost immediately "Don't feel guilty for having fun. What are you doing right now?"

Amber looks shyly at me before she responds.

"My husband is out running around doing some errands and I'm laying by the pool getting some sun (:,"

"What are you wearing?" Jack sends back.

Amber gives me a devilish smile and lays back on her own chair and takes a full body selfie showing off her tan wet skin. Her yellow bikini only highlighted her curves. She sends it to Jack and waits for a response. She looks at me while touching her pussy, we are both getting turned on not sure where this is going.

"Show me the back!" Jack finally texts back.

Amber sets her phone on auto timer and faces it up on the table before stepping out in front taking a few pictures showing off her ass in the g string. I just sat there and watched her take pictures for Jack while stroking my cock through my shorts. She picks her favorite 2 and presses send to Jack. She lays back on her chair. We say nothing to each other but the sexual tension is through the roof. I hear Amber's phone vibrate. She opens the message and her eyes open wide quickly. Amber looks at her husband before looking back and typing a response before pushing send.

I was dying to know what is being said. Right before I couldn't take it anymore, Amber gets up and walks to where I'm sitting. She looks up at me, her face beat red and looking down shyly.

"What did he say?" I finally asked while she smiled at me, still embarrassed. Without saying anything she shows me her phone.

After the pictures she sent, Jack wrote,

"Be there in 10 minutes."

Amber responded

"This is so wrong...I can't believe I'm doing this...the side gate is unlocked, hurry up my husband won't be gone for long..."

I looked up to her absolutely shocked. I looked at the time and we had six minutes till he got here. She just kept looking at me. Without saying anything I got up and kissed her hard while grabbing her perfect ass with both hands. I squeezed and pulled her tight against me. Finally I let her go seeing the time we had, three minutes. To let this continue or stop I had made a choice.

I looked deep into her eyes and said "Make sure you clean up after."

Then I walked inside.

Amber had her jaw drop this time hearing her husband lewd words but it made her pussy start to feel wet...

I went inside and made sure the garage door was closed so Jack wouldn't see my car. I went up to our bedroom balcony that overlooked the backyard. I saw my wife laying there glancing at the side gate waiting for Jack to arrive. I stood close to the railing and Amber spotted me before blowing a kiss. I playfully pretend to grab it before backing up so I wouldn't be spotted but still able to hear and see everything.

After a good five minutes I heard the side gate open and Jack walk in with a smug look on his face. Amber gave him a wave and stared at him while giving him a nervous smile before trying to get into character more for her husband.

As much as she hated to tell me this afterwards, she was kind of looking forward to playing with his fat dick again, she just hated it with a man so despicable.

Amber got up from her chair and gave Jack a big hug. He cupped her ass and gave it a light smack and squeeze. Amber teasingly said while rubbing his shorts.

"Someone's excited."

I stood on the balcony with my stomach churning hearing my perfect wife talk to Jack like that. I knew she was trying to turn him on and play into my own fantasy but it still drove me crazy with jealousy knowing she's saying these things to Jack, someone who never has a chance with her in other circumstances.

Jack grabbed his dick out of his shorts and put Ambers hand on it.

"Is this still the only cock you've sucked?" Jack said as he grabbed her chin, looking into her eyes.

She nodded, slowly getting more turned on.

"Yesss. I can't believe I'm doing this again with you! We have to hurry up before my husband gets home!" Amber started stroking his big cock in her hands while she gave Jack a naughty look.

"Listen bitch now that I'm here, I'm going to take my time. It's not everyday a slut like yourself wants to service my big cock. I wanna savor this as long as I can. Now it's your responsibility to get me off before your hubby gets home. If not...he can stand there and watch for all I care." He says in a rough voice full of lust.

"Ughh, you're such a pig..." Amber pouted.

Jack has Amber's bubble butt in his grip while giving hard squeezes making Amber lean into him more. She had her forehead on his chest looking down at her small hands stroking his giant python of a cock to full mast. Our old neighbor never let up squeezing her ass. He was grabbing with some much force that Amber was now on her tiptoes trying to accommodate to his needs.

"Jackkkk," Amber whines, " You are grabbing it so hardd. Ohh my god! You really love my ass, don't you??"

"There's no man on this planet who wouldn't love this ass" He says before giving Amber a hard smack in each cheek.

"Oh fuckk! Stoppp, you need to be a more gentle daddy. I don't even let my husband grab or spank me like this..." Amber was now stroking his hard cock against her body while looking up at him.

Jack answered her by slapping both ass cheeks, getting a loud moan from Amber.

"Hahaha! Good! I'm going to make you do things for me that would break your husband's little heart." Jack leans down and gives Amber a sloppy kiss and grabs her ass with all his might.

Amber felt like she was being suffocated the way he was manhandling her. Deep down she got upset with herself because of how much his treatment of her was turning her on.

After a few more minutes of them kissing and grabbing at each other. Amber slightly pushes away from Jack.

"Come onn you asshole, let me give you what you came here for..." She grabs him by his thick cock and leads him to the lounge chair I was just sitting in not too long ago.

Standing on the balcony I don't think I will ever forget that scene. Seeing my beautiful wife in a racy bikini hold Jack's cock as she led him to where she wanted to suck his dick. Also the fact she decided to let him sit where I was just at made it even more indecent.

Amber knew how she looked dragging Jack behind her while holding his big cock. It made her feel like such a vixen. When they got to the chair, she pushed Jack down on it and immediately straddles him. Amber started kissing him and his neck while her body rubbed his cock up and down her tight stomach.

She wiggles her hips on him to get more comfortable. But for my point of view on the balcony, all I could see was my perfect wife jiggling her big ass all over Jack. And I knew his big cock was rubbing all over her all the same time. I felt my knees growing weak watching the scene in front of me.

During this, Jack surprisingly had his hands on her back which made Amber think of a naughty plan. My wife lifted herself off Jack a bit and slid forward. Jack's cock then popped out from under her until it was vertical against her ass. Amber reaches back and spreads her thick ass cheeks trapping his big cock between them.

That got a deep groan from Jack and he immediately moved his hands down her back and grabbed her ass roughly squeezing them even harder around his cock. At this point Amber's bikini thong was the only thing between her pussy and Jack's cock.

Amber started slowly grinding up and down Jack's body while keeping his cock between her ass cheeks. My wife felt like a complete slut having practically dry sex with Jack. She wanted to put on an absolute show for her husband, but it was unfortunate Jack was the one getting all the fun. Amber thought she should do this for her husband one day, it made her feel so sexy. After a few minutes she finally slid her body down Jack and got in between his knees.

The chair is a lounge chair that worked like a small bed, so Jack sat up on the back sitting upright while Amber kneeled at the end of the chair almost laying down. Amber had an amazing arch on her back showing her yellow g string suck up into her ass. Jack seeing the beautiful image in front of him gave each cheek a slap before guiding my wife down on his cock.

The shy housewife slowly stroked her fat neighbor's cock. She couldn't believe she fit the whole thing in her mouth not even 12 hours ago. Amber wasted no time and slurping sounds soon filled the backyard.

Jack leaned his head back and closed his eyes while saying,

"Man, housewives sure know how to suck a big dick."

Amber rolled her eyes to this arrogant comment and continued to suck even harder, hoping he would come faster than the night before. Unfortunately she was wrong.

After a few minutes of licking and slurping his fat hog, Amber thinks of a very naughty plan. She peels her mouth off his cock and looks up at Jack while moaning.

"I want you to fuck my face."

Jack raised his eyebrows looking at this model of a wife before grabbing her hair in a ponytail and forcing her back down on his dick.

"You want to get treated like a slut? Well then I won't hold back bitch!"

Amber really wanted to punch him right in his face but she glanced in my direction and stayed in character.

"Yes Jack! Please treat me like a slut like my husband always wished he could."

Jack grabbed all her hair and gripped it into a ponytail. He began face fucking Amber while she gagged all over his thick cock. She started slobbering making her salvia and his pre cum drip everywhere making a mess but that only fueled Jack more.

Amber didn't realize when she started rubbing her pussy with her free hand but she is unbelievably turned on knowing I am watching this fat man treat her like this. To think this asshole would actually get to enjoy Amber like this drove her husband's mind crazy. This went one for almost ten minutes. Amber is in full slut mode trying to get Jack off before I "got home".

Jack couldn't handle it, my wife's ass is arched so high in the air so he let go of her head and started spanking my beautiful wife while she continued to suck his cock. Amber whimpered knowing how she looked in front of her husband which made her pussy gush fluids and eventually make her arch her back even more. It made her ass look like two globes in the air waiting to be punished.

I just realized she is face down ass up, the same position I wished I could have taken her last night. Her face is buried on our neighbors thick cock, while her ass is high in the air getting a series of loud spanks that made her ass jiggle. His hand prints could be seen on her ass now but Amber still never stopped sucking his cock. If anything she is even more passionate.

She took a break from his cock and buried her face in Jacks balls while moaning loudly,

"Yes daddy! Spank me like my husband always dreams about." She wiggled her hips enthusiastically and kept sucking his balls while stroking his cock.

My stomach hurt from the jealousy but my cock rock hard seeing my beautiful ,sophisticated wife act depraved like this. I was on the balcony jacking off my hard cock hearing Amber get her face violated and ass spanked, two things I've still yet to enjoy with my wife.

Jack laid back with one hand on Amber's head and the other sliding up and down her arched back occasionally spanking and grabbing her perfect ass.

"Talk to me." Jack mumbles.

Amber pops his dick from her mouth while licking the sides, "What do you want to hear?"

"Anything." Flexing his cock in her grip.

Amber moans and squeezes his cock back. "I still can't believe how big your cock is. My husband has a nice size cock but yours is at least twice as thick." Giving his cock a few licks after every sentence.

Jack says nothing but smiles back.

Amber starts to run her hands up Jack's legs up his hefty stomach and flabby chest. "Do you like a young wife sucking your big dick like this? My husband still dreams about me doing this you know? You're lucky your so fucking big."

Amber was looking at his cock as if she was analyzing how to attack it. She kept licking the sides, trying to wrap her tongue around his massive shaft.

She started sliding her lips slowly on his thick cock while quickly massaging his balls trying to make Jack cum. My wife kept looking into his eyes, while bobbing her head up and down trying to take his big cock even deeper.

Even though her valiant effort it would still take a good while before Jack announces he's about to cum.

After almost twenty minutes my wife practically worshipping Jacks fat cock, he finally shouts,

"Fuck I'm about to cum!! You want it on your face again?"

To my dismay, she didn't reply. Amber starts sucking him as hard as she can while double fisting his cock. I knew what was about to happen but I couldn't believe she would actually do it.

Jack smiled knowing what she wanted him to do. Grabbed her head with both hands and finally released a huge load right into my perfect wifes mouth. He came right down her throat and warned her sternly not to spill a drop. The first time she gave Jack a blowjob the other night he mostly came all over her with none being swallowed.

This is a totally different situation. Amber had to take three different gulps and Jack is still cumming in her mouth. Even a little cum started leaking out of the side of her mouth before she quickly slurped it up as if trying to savor the flavor. Even as Jack finished cumming and just laid back satisfied, Amber glanced in my direction before slowly cleaning Jack completely off even more thoroughly than the night before. This time instead of using a towel she used her soft lips and wet tongue.

After cleaning up Jack, Amber wasted no time ushering him out the side gate, but not before Jack forced her to give him a long wet kiss. Amber, not knowing what to do at first, glances once again in my direction and suddenly tries to hide what she's about to do. She's completely confused as if I didn't just watch Jack pump gallons of cum down her throat, but she felt that it would make the fantasy more naughty when she told me about it later.