Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulls him over to the side gate more where I could no longer see or hear them. Amber pushes Jack against the gate before he picks her up by her ass cheeks and wraps her soft legs around him. They kiss passionately while Amber slides her perfect tight body against this overweight middle aged man's belly.

As soon as my wife and Jack went out of view, I quickly ran downstairs and went by an open window that is near the side gate. I could instantly hear them smack lips and the occasional grunt of Jack. I listened in quietly without making a sound. I peeked through the window and saw them standing not far away against the gate.

Jack was leaning against the gate while he had Amber in his hands, literally. She had her legs wrapped against him and all I could see was her backside and Jack's hands smothered in her ass.

As I was standing there extremely jealous, Jack thought his luck couldn't be better. This wife was the perfect slut and few could call themselves more beautiful. Jack slowly set her down, but never stopped squeezing my wife's perfect ass. She had her hands on his chest looking up at him while she whimpered. Jack became bold and gave her a hard spank.

WHACK!

"Ohhhh goddd" Amber moans into his neck.

WHACK!

"FUCK!" This time Amber moans even louder. Her back had an amazing arch while she wiggled her ass on his hands.

"Hm this ass made for a big cock. One day I'm gonna break this booty until I own it." Jack said smugly before giving her another spank and another groan from my wife.

Amber doesn't respond, she just has her face buried in Jack's neck.

Wait? Did she? As I look, I see Amber's tongue flickering in and out of Jack's ear. He's in complete ecstasy having my wife in his grip while she licked him. It was so sexy seeing them standing there, the way my wife's body was getting handled was driving me crazy. The fact she was doing all this thinking I wasn't looking made it even more naughty. This went on for a while before Amber finally ended things and pulled away.

Right before Jack left, I was astonished by his remark.

"Since you save your pussy only for you husband, I want you to save your mouth only for me" Jack said in a cocky voice.

I am shocked and pissed off that he made such a demand. I was dying to get a blowjob from my wife and he actually wanted her to save her mouth only for him.

What surprised me even more is after a brief silence my wife's response.

"I'll have to think about it. This is already so wrong."

My jaw dropped, I just walked back into our room and waited for her to come up. She came up a few minutes later and stood by the doorway staring at me giving me one of her famous sexy smiles, before heading to the bathroom without saying a word. Right before she closed the door though she smiled at me sexily once again and said,

"I'll be right back. I have to clean daddy's cum out of my mouth again."

Again for probably the fifth time in twenty-four hours my jaw is left open at Amber's naughtiness and willingness to go along with my fantasy. I started to think this is a bad idea again and the fear of if I was to lose her to an inferior man. Soon Amber came out the bathroom and laid together on our bed with me.

"Did I do a good job for you baby?" Amber looked at me lovingly and asked me softly.

"Of course baby I was getting crazy hearing the noises you were making with him."

Amber blushed.

"I don't want you to forget I'm only doing this for you. The whole time I'm...with Jack... I'm always thinking about how I can make it better for you. How I can make it more enjoyable to you. I know I might...get into it...but I still want to remind you it's all for you baby. It always will be."

I smiled at her and felt her love, every time I talked to her I felt assured and comfortable about our relationship. Sometimes I forget that I'm the one who convinced her to do this. Amber has gone above and beyond with a man she didn't find attractive just because she knew how much it would drive me wild with lust. The more I looked at her the more u understood our deep love for one another.

"I know. You have done so much for my fantasy, I don't know how I ended up with someone as amazing as you." I say to her before giving her a long kiss. "So... you got into it you say?"

Amber looks embarrassed, "Honey, no. I umm..."

"Amber." I give her a stern look, "Tell me. I want to hear you say it."

My wife saw the look in my eyes and gave me a sexy smile. Trying to summon up her courage she finally says, "Baby I'm sorry he's just sooo big. I finally found out why he's so arrogant and rightfully so. Everytime i slide my lips down his giant cock I feel how masculine he is. Before he was just the ugly neighbor next door, but now he's MY big dick stud. Maybe that's why deep down I call him daddy and not you. You're my husband and I love you but Jack...he's my big dick daddy. Does that make you jealous?"

"Holy shit baby you are turning me on so much. I am so lucky to have you." I barely croak out.

Amber absolutely loved the effect her words were having on her husband."Hmm, I like hearing you say that. Did it make you mad when I swallowed his cum? He actually tasted really good! I made sure to clean it all up so i didn't waste any. I was sooo turned on I didn't want to stop. I probably would've done anything that fat bastard asked me at that point. I felt my pussy dripping for him. Fuck I'm sorry honey but I wanted him to cum for me. Before I was trying to put a good show for you, see me suck his big dick. This time I did it for me. I was thirsty for his cock. I wanted to do a good job for my daddy. Even when he left I pulled him where you couldn't see and gave him a long, wet kiss whispering dirty things to him...How's that baby? Do you like hearing me talk like that?" Amber says while kissing my chest.

"Ohhh yess. Your being so bad. Although I won't lie, I didn't like his demand he told you when he left..." I said gravely looking away.

Amber sits up and quickly says,

"I didn't know you heard that! When did you come down and see us? Baby I'm sorry I didn't wanna say anything to ruin the fantasy, so I didn't know what to do. So I just told him we'll see."

"I know honey. I loved what you did and how naughty you were," I assured her, "I just didn't like that he wanted you to deny me something he got to enjoy twice now."

Amber looks at me a little confused before saying, "Isn't that why this fantasy turns you on so much?"

I snapped my head at her and saw her smiling sexy at me. I rolled my eyes and finally shook my head begrudgingly yes. As much as I didn't want to admit it, the thought of her sucking his dick regularly while she denies me made my nerves shoot through the roof.

"I don't know what I want." I finally said. My heart beating like a racehorse. Amber sits on top of me and kisses me for a long time.

"Tell me...really. We can stop this whenever you want. Do you want me to save my mouth only for Jack's cock?" she whispers slowly in my ear before biting it softly.

I let out a deep groan while looking into her baby blue eyes.

Amber fishes out my cock before sliding down on it and saying in her sexiest voice.

"Do you want me to suck Jack's cock while you're at work? Have him record it on my phone and send it while you're in a meeting? Invite him to come over to swim? Have my smooth, fit body rub all over him while we play in the pool? To ask him to rub sunscreen on my body, before sucking his dick like a dirty housewife. Let him spank my booty that I keep in shape for you? Something I don't let even you do! Have him enjoy your wife in more ways than you could!?"

I couldn't take it anymore, I shouted on the top of my lungs.

"Yesss! I want to see you submit to that fat bastard every day!"

"Yes honey!! Yesssss!! Give it to me. Reclaim your wife after that fat bastard violated me!" Amber screamed loudly.

I was scared Jack or one of the neighbors heard her a few doors down.

Amber suddenly thinks of an idea to drive me over the edge, she continues.

"Ohhh my honey! I'm so wet! Thinking about playing with that ugly fat mans thick cock gets me all worked up. He's such an arrogant, repulsive man, but I'm starting to love how he feels in my mouth. He's so demanding I can't help but submit before him! It makes me want to give him something else I won't let you have."

I immediately stopped pumping into my tight wife. Looking at her questionly.

"What's that?" I say in a shaky voice.

Amber leans down by my ear again and slowly starts riding me and starts to whisper a letter after each time she slides down my cock.

"A..." Slap!

"N..." Slap!

"A..." Slap!

"L..." Slap!!

"I want to give Jack something you only dream about. My mouth and my ass are only for my daddy, Jack." Slap!!

ANAL! My mind is in absolute shambles, she actually wanted to give her anal virginity to that fat bastard. Her ass is the sexiest thing about her body and I always wanted to fuck my wife in sexy positions to admire her ass more but I never got the courage. Amber wanted to save her mouth for Jack and now her Anal virginity to? This fat man to most likely bend her over and fuck her doggy style while he breaks in her ass. The images wouldn't stop pouring in.

I couldn't take it. I screamed.

"You love being his fucking slut!! Don't you?!!"

Amber screams out loudly.

"I LOVE YOU!! But i fucking love being his dirty slut! I can't stop imagining his big cock!!" The words we were saying to each other started driving us crazy until we both have the biggest orgasm of our lives.

Amber laid there in my embrace thinking about what she just said. She only said those things to drive her husband crazy, she didn't think she would actually go through with it. She did know that her husband wanted her to continue to hook up with Jack. Amber came to the grips of sucking Jacks hog once in a while to please her husband but she didn't think she could actually have or even take Jack's big cock fucking her in the ass. She knew what her husband liked to hear and she knew it would drive him over the edge; but she actually had no plans to actually do it.

Amber thought back to twenty-four hours ago and couldn't believe she had sucked off her neighbor, twice, and had done so many naughty things in between. Things that her husband had dreamed about for years, and now here she was with a belly full of another man's cum.

He was so disrespectful and repulsive. Somehow this eventually calmed the two of us: no one would get emotionally attached ... aside from maybe Jack of course; and Amber got the benefit of playing with a big cock, and I got to have my fantasy fulfilled.

Amber and I talked about our feelings and what the future would hold. If Jack had been in the room with us, he would have had a big, smug grin on his face.