Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 03

Story Info
The neighbor pushes the rules with Amber and her husband.
20.7k words
4.72
203.6k
344
144

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there in a daze after watching what had just transpired. My wife had just hooked up with our neighbor and some strange Uber driver that we didn't even know. What the hell was going on? I felt like I was losing control of the situation. My mind kept flashing back to when Amber asked Jack to roll up the window. Fuck! My cock was rock hard thinking about it. What was wrong with me? Seeing my smart, sophisticated wife act like a vixen was driving me over the edge. I felt like my world was spinning. I felt a hand slap on my shoulder bringing me back to my senses. I looked over at Jack. He had a nonchalant look on his face. Like everything was expected.

"Relax." He said.

I nodded my head. The Uber driver was also just standing there hoping the night wasn't over for him.

Jack looked over at him. "Nights over buddy. Time to get out of here."

He tried to plead and exchange numbers at least.

"Tonight was just an experiment. Keep this to yourself or I'll get my buddy over here to have a talk with you." Nodding in my direction.

I shot the driver a hard look. "Get out of here."

He sighed and nodded his head. Finally he got back in his car and left.

"What the fuck just happened?" I finally said.

"What you really wanted. Let's talk in the back. Gonna grab some shorts real quick." Jack said, before walking to his house.

I just shook my head and walked into my house. I went to grab some swim shorts. When I got in the room Amber was still in the bathroom. After changing, I went and opened up the hot tub. After getting it ready, I ran to the garage to get a few beers for all of us. I sure as hell needed it.

When I got back to the backyard, I saw Jack had let himself in through the gate and was changed into some shorts and white T. I handed him a beer, which he took with a grin. We both took a seat and waited on my wife.

"So..how did you get Amber to hook up with you guys in the car like that?" I finally had to ask.

"Honestly, you played a big part," he said with a smirk.

"How so?"

"She was very reluctant until I told her I knew a way to drive you crazy with jealousy. It was then I learned how to turn her on and that was to use you. I hope you don't mind." Jack said. I was shocked hearing his words but also turned on. It confirmed what I already knew: that Amber was really going all out for my fantasy.

"Look," he continued, "I'm not here to ruin your guy's marriage. Before I thought she was just some slut that needed a big cock. But the more I learn about you guys. I realize you're not the only one with a dark fantasy. She does too. Amber doesn't know it yet, but she is slowly realizing it. You giving her this freedom is letting out a side of her, you have never seen."

"So you think me pushing her is making her fantasy come out as well?"

"No doubt. You probably make her feel safe and are giving her confidence to act out of character. I mean she just sucked me and a strangers dick in your car with you right there. You love your wife. She loves you too. Maybe that's why you never asked her to go down on you as if it was demeaning her. Maybe you respected her too much. That could be another reason why deep down you liked to see her get treated rough by me and why she does too. It's something different from your daily life."

My head was spinning hearing his words. He knew exactly most of my thoughts. I always wanted Amber to give me a blowjob on her own. When she didn't, I just never asked. But this whole time I probably should've just made her take it. She might've wanted it that way. Now it was too late. Now...two men have enjoyed that privilege before me. I was just imagining Amber in our daily activities. Talking to her friends, family, work...you would never expect such a beautiful wife who was happy to have such a slutty side of her. Jack brought out a side of her neither of us have seen. Or at least his huge cock did.

"You're probably right. But it's too late now. This was always a fantasy that I thought would never happen...now that it is. We just want to enjoy it until we want to move on." I finally was able to say.

Jack grinned hearing that. "That's good to hear. I'm sure this will be a fun experience for you. I might be an asshole to you guys tonight but if I step over my limits, tell me and I'll tone it down. But from now on. When you are watching me, take your wife slowly in front of you..."

My cock was starting to harden hearing his cocky words that I knew were to be true.

"...don't regret it. Now out of the bedroom, I'll be the best neighbor in the whole damn world."

Somehow, I couldn't imagine that. I wondered what was taking Amber so long to change.

"Go talk to her. She probably needs you." Jack said.

I nodded my head and went to find my wife...

*********************************************************

As soon as Amber went into the house, she went immediately to the bathroom to clean herself off. She was staring at herself in the mirror naked. She thought back to her recent actions and the events from the last few months.

Was she changing as a person? She didn't think so. Her love for her husband was stronger than before. Her hate for Jack was also even stronger than before.

But why did it excite her to no end pleasing that fat cock bastard. She knew if her husband didn't make her feel like there were no risks involved. That this was just fun, an adventure in their marriage. She started to embrace this whole thing more.

Everything about Jack disgusted her but when she thinks about that big cock, it makes her whole body shiver. As her intimacy with his huge organ grew, so did her curiosity. "What would it feel like inside of me?" She thought. She was almost scared of it. Even if her husband wanted to see that, she didn't even want to think about going through with it.

It made her feel like a slut pleasing it though. She's never sucked a cock her whole life then Jack opened that door for her. Told her how to spit on it. Lick, swallow, slurp. She was learning all sorts of techniques every time she played with it.

How did her husband feel knowing she was pleasing a man that she didn't even love. In a way she never even pleased him. She knew this fantasy of his was so wrong and at first she thought how could he ever think of something like this. But now..after doing it so many times. She started to love the look on her husband's face every time she did something naughty. At the club...in the car!

Amber buried her face in her hand and shook her head. What was wrong with her! Jack and the Uber driver just used her like she was some whore. She couldn't believe herself. She actually told her husband to stand outside and didn't even let him watch. Amber's pussy started to get wet thinking about looking into a stranger's eyes with his hard cock in her mouth with her husband standing feet away. All while Jack lapped up her pussy as if some possessed dog.

She still couldn't believe she just let him use her with Bill watching and listening. She was already on edge from not being able to cum at the club earlier when Jack denied her. She heard Jack, Bill and the stranger saying something as she was pleasing Jack's fat cock. But she was so out of it trying to accomplish her mission ( to get Jack to cum) she didn't hear any of it. Then when she felt hands on her ass and fingers go inside her pussy she just lost control.

Turning her head and seeing it was the stranger's hands, not Bills. Amber couldn't take it anymore. She needed to cum. Jack accomplished his mission and was able to twirl her around his finger. She barely hesitated kicking Bill out the car. She knew Bill was a little upset but how mad could he be if he invited Jack to stay! He must want to watch me with him so bad now...

After the embarrassing debacle, she was upset at first with Bill for allowing that to happen. Now though...after calming down she realized she didn't do anything to stop it either. Maybe she was out of control with lust. Maybe Bill couldn't help himself either and just let it happen. She knew deep down if she resisted or didn't want it any way, Bill would come in to save her. She definitely knew this wasn't something Bill wanted to pursue, her meeting random strangers every night. Hooking up Jack was definitely enough. Tonight was just an anomaly. Bill and her had the same thoughts.

They both knew it was wrong..but it didn't stop them from exploring it either. She didn't find either man attractive yet she did things with them she still didn't do with her husband. It was so wrong and naughty. Amber didn't think she would ever act like a slut, but her husband's love made her feel safe enough to explore this. She kept realizing that important aspect.

Amber knew what her future looked like. Lots of sex with her husband. Teasing him with hookups of Jack. Setting all these rules and conditions were so naughty. She thought the pool day condition might be fun, and thought of things she could tease her husband with. Things she could do with Jack that would drive him wild.

The Sunday condition worried her though. She wasn't sure how far Jack would try to go. She just pushed those thoughts from her mind.

Amber knew they were still waiting for her outside. Bill couldn't wait to see her up close this time in the hot tub. While Jack...there was no explanation why he was excited.

She looked for a sexy bikini to wear. Her husband always said she looked good in white...

She grabbed a sexy white one piece, never even worn yet. She forgot she had this. A naughty smile appeared on her face. Right before she put it on she heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Amber?" Came from her husband's voice.

She took a deep breath and slowly opened the door to see her husband standing there with a concerned face.

"I'm sorry!" They both said simultaneously.

I give my wife a soft smile. "It should be me who's sorry. As soon as it started to get out of control..."

"No honey it was me...I got swept in Jack's pace. I wanted to be bad for you and didn't even let you watch..."

She didn't even finish her words. I forced my way in and picked her up, setting her on the bathroom sink while kissing her furiously. Remembering her naughty acts was driving me crazy with desire. Feeling her smooth naked body with just lingerie on drove me mad.

I stopped kissing her, "You wanna know something?"

Amber shyly nodded her head.

"Listening to you was so sexy. Hearing you slurp up the stranger and cum with Jack eating you out. It was just as naughty as watching you!"

Amber's mouth dropped hearing her husband's words. She wasn't even thinking when she did it but subconsciously she knew her husband would like it.

"...but tonight," I continued, " I want to watch you guys. Up close. It's driving me crazy even thinking about it."

Amber smiled. "You want me to be your bad little wife. See her suck some assholes big cock in our hot tub dripping wet.." she whispered while biting my ear.

"Fuckkk. Amber you are being so fucking bad." I quickly nodded back.

She pushed me back before picking up her bikini. "Keep our guest entertained while I change." She said with sex in her voice.

I laughed while shaking my head. Getting one last kiss before heading outside.

*********************************************************

Me and Jack were making small talk waiting for Amber when we heard the sliding door open. We both look and are immediately stunned at what we see.

Amber came out wearing an all-white one piece. It was open in the back and had a thong bottom. The front was tight against her and made her large, perky tits almost look like they were about to pop out. They were squeezed together looking like perfect melons. Her nipple piercings were visible through the stretched material.

As she turned to close the door, her ass almost made Jack pass out as he glimpsed her perfect dimples on her back. Her waist is so tight but her ass is so fat. It defies logic. Jack knew she must go to the gym religiously to keep that figure. He was right. If the countless guys who hit on Amber at the gym knew what she was about to do and who she was about to do it with, they would curse the heavens for their luck.

"Sorry, I couldn't find anything to wear." Amber said as she walked up to us.

"Oh you definitely found something alright."Jack said.

She just slapped his arm as she walked past him. She sat on my lap and gave me a long wet kiss.

Slowly breaking apart. I just looked up at her and smiled. "Hi."

"Hi," she smiled back.

"Alright enough of this lovey dovey bullshit. Where's my kiss." Jack complained.

Amber rolled her eyes but I gave her a nudge. She got up and gave Jack the same treatment she just gave me. After breaking their kiss, she sat there in his lap while Jack made small talk with me. Amber gave me sexy looks while sitting on our neighbor. His arm was wrapped around her, with his hand resting on her ass. She had both arms on his chest facing sideways but kept her eyes on me. She looked so small in his grasp, I couldn't help but wonder how her body would take him slamming into her. Jack was hefty forsure, but he wasn't morbid obese. I'm sure he was in shape in his younger days and life took its toll on his body.

Almost 10 minutes pass with Amber sitting in his lap before she decides to get up. Little did I know it was because she felt Jack's cock starting to harden and poke her.

"Alright I'm getting in." She runs quickly to the hot tub as if it's a race. Me and Jack look at each other and hurry after her. I had already changed so I just jumped in. Me and Amber were already in the hot tub holding each other while we tried to hold our laughter watching Jack try to hurry up and take off his shirt to get in with us.

Jack got embarrassed seeing the couple watch him try to strip down quickly. "Alright I'll get you back for this one Bill," he thought.

After Jack finally got in and picked a corner. Me and Amber were cuddled in another. Jack just stared at us while we petted and kissed each other. He couldn't wait to make Bill watch him take his wife. This time up close.

All 3 of us made small talk. Slowly as the drinks flowed between us, the conversation got easier and easier. Soon enough, we ran out of beer. I told them I'll be right back to get some from the garage. Amber just layed there in her corner watching Jack stare at her.

"You aren't going to say anything?" She asked

"What's there to say?"

"I don't know. I thought you might try to have some elaborate scheme to try to hook up with me again." Amber said. She knew what Bill wanted to see, but she didn't know how this was going to start without being awkward. She knew Bill had the same thoughts because why else would he leave to go get drinks instead of asking her?

"Oh I do...but I'm waiting for you to take the initiative." Jack said with confidence.

"You are so sure I will?" She said quickly trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Definitely. Your husband wants this to happen tonight more than the other times. I think he's trying to get more drinks so you loosen up even more."

Amber got red hearing that, knowing it to be true.

"When you notice my signal, it'll be your choice. You want to tease your husband, then you will have to be the slut for me he wants to see. Also I think tonight, for your character, try to act more reluctant. I think your husband likes it when you do..."

His words were cut off when I walked back in. After getting back in the hot tub. We quickly finished the drinks I had brought.

Jack and I kept teasing Amber about her suit.

"I just love the white on her skin. It makes the blonde hair and blue eye combo even more deadly." Jack says in a drunk slur.

"I agree. It also makes her ass look like no other. Those tits are no joke either." I said back, clearly intoxicated.

"Okay! You guys both officially had enough to drink. I'm not surprised Jack is acting like a pig but not you too, Bill!" Amber laughed back.

"We are out anyways, let me get some more." I say about to get up.

"No, no it's my turn.Let me grab them." Jack says trying to get up faster, "OH FUCK!"

He fell back down grabbing his lower thigh. "Damn! That's a bad one!!"

He tosses his head back stretching his leg trying to get the 'cramp' out of his leg.

Amber knew right away that this was his signal, but his acting truly fooled Bill.

"Bad cramp? Used to get those myself, they're killers. You just gotta massage it out." I said.

"Fuck, yea it's a bad one." Jack said, trying to massage it out.

"Here let me help." Amber finally said.

I shot her a look immediately, I was turned on that she would offer to help him.

She rolled her eyes. "Honey, he seems like he's in bad pain. I won't do anything bad...for now." Shooting me a wicked smile, drifting off next to Jack. She sat right next to him. My stomach dropped seeing her act so sexy and naughty. I knew something was up. My hot tub was very spacious, and also because of the jet streams I couldn't see anything but Amber and Jack's upper bodies. Which left my imagination to go crazy.

As soon as Amber got to Jack, he grabbed her hand under the water and put it on his cock. Then placed one hand on her ass squeezing it under the water.

Amber rubbed his hard cock, "Ooh, that's a big knot." She said looking into Jack's eyes, smirking.

"I know thanks for the help." He answered by tossing his head back.

Amber didn't even look at her husband; she just stared at Jack. With his head back. Feeling his big cock. He knew exactly how to manipulate her. She wondered how this arrogant bastard always knew what she would do.

As she stroked him through his shorts, Jack used his free hand to pull his cock out. Amber immediately wrapped both hands around it.

She was stroking him through the water. Finally she glanced at me and saw I had that same look from the club. I was lost in the lust. She mouthed to me, "He's so big." My mouth dropped seeing that. I now knew she was playing with him. It was obvious even though I couldn't see anything.

"Bill, your wife's hands are magic. You are a lucky man, to enjoy her touch."

I didn't answer, I just locked eyes with Amber while she continued. Jack finally couldn't take it. He sat up on the edge of the tub with his big cock hanging out in the cool night air.

"Come here, Amber." He pulled her between his legs so she was where he was just sitting. She was faced sideways to Jack with a straight line looking at his cock and me. "Keep playing with it," he encouraged as she stroked his massive rod with two hands. Her face drew closer to it, looking at his cock from the side. From my angle, I saw my wife with an arrogant, ugly man between us. Stroking his big cock while the hot tub lights illuminated her glistening skin and fit curves, all while looking at me.

"So Bill. You've never had your pretty wife suck your dick huh?"

I silently shook my head no, while they both looked at me.

"Show him."

Amber shook her head no. "Jack, don't tell me what to do. You already had your fun. Go home tonight." She said sitting back away from his cock.

I was surprised and kind of disappointed that she said that. But if that's what she wanted, I respected her wishes. I didn't want to keep pushing her. Especially after what happened with the stranger tonight.

Jack didn't though. He knew this was her character for the night. "Like I care, bitch? Get the fuck up." Jack said, pulling Amber up against his body. He had each ass cheek in his hands while she held her folded arms against his clammy, flabby body. "You want me to go home??"

She nodded quickly, looking him in the eyes with a smoldering defiance.

SLAP!

"Oh god Jack! No!" She cried out while grabbing Jack's head and stuffing it between her breasts. Jack just stared up at her keeping his eyes locked with hers. I almost got up and beat the hell out of Jack, but something stopped me. Maybe this was Amber teasing me again? She could get away if she really wanted. I didn't do anything but watch as Jack continued to punish Amber's wet, shimmering ass.