Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead Amber, keep teasing him. He can take it." The three of us laughed like we were old friends, when we were anything but.

Amber wasn't sure if it was the sun, Jack's big cock, or her husband standing a few feet away, but her body was on fire. She was comfortable with Jack now. Even though she despised him, her body couldn't help it. He knew exactly how to get her where he wanted her: drunk with lust.

Amber wanted to try something different, to give Bill a better show. Jack had helped her find her way to internet porn and videos through his texts. She had been studying and playing with different kinds of blowjobs she wanted to try. She was starting to like watching porn. It gave her ideas that she was excited to try. This was one of them. Amber knew Bill would go crazy seeing what she had planned.

Amber slid her body down. Her head was now on the lounge chair looking up at Jack. His cock hovering right over her face. Jack was surprised to see her in this position, wondering what this hot wife had planned.

I was also confused when I saw her. Her head was buried between Jack's thighs and was under his cock and balls. Literally. Was she going to suck him off like this?

Amber leaned her head up and licked the underside of Jack's cock. She licked up. She started at his head and licked down towards his balls. It was such an amazing sensation.

Jack stared in amazement. As he looked down he saw a beautiful blonde wife worshiping and licking his big cock. Her blue eyes looked right up at him while she did it. Her tan skin is still glistening from the oil. Her wet bikini was hiding almost nothing. He just looked down at her body and saw her toned stomach that led up to her round, perky tits. They just sat there begging to be licked and sucked. Her thighs crossed together showing how plump they really were. She worked so hard for this body and he got to enjoy it. Jack thanked the heavens for his luck but also thanked Bill for making this happen.

Jack couldn't take it and started rubbing her body from her stomach to both tits. Amber made sure to give him access while she licked and hefted his cock all over her face. Sometimes even going so far to put both his balls in her mouth. Jack let out loud groans every time she did. I wanted to savor the moment. I grabbed my phone and immediately started recording. Jack couldn't take it anymore, he needed his cock sucked.

"Come on you fucking slut. Take this deep in your throat." Amber shot him a look but listened to his instructions. She arched her back and was able to get her mouth upside enough for Jack to stuff his cock in her mouth. I was in shock seeing my beautiful, sophisticated wife get treated like a common whore. She was upside down getting her mouth stuffed with cock much bigger than my own. Jack grabbed the side of Amber's head and started thrusting in her mouth. She gagged and slobbered all over it.

I couldn't take it. I had to have my wife. Every time I was left out. While I liked watching, sometimes I wanted to include myself too. And I'll be damned if anyone would stop me. I threw my phone to the side and marched right up to them. I pulled her legs open, which got a reaction from both of them.

Amber's head shot up and saw me. "Oh god! Honey?? Are you going to take me right here!?" She moaned.

"Damn Bill! Alright. Do it. This slut needs it." Jack snickered, pulling her head back down.

Soon she had him in her throat again. Hearing the noises they were making made my lust go even crazier. I pull my shorts down and Amber's bikini to the side. Quickly I thrust all the way into her. I don't think I've ever felt my wife this wet before.

I just started slamming into her. While Jack focused on stuffing his cock into her mouth.

Amber couldn't believe the things she was feeling right now. All she knew was that she's never felt this turned on before. She felt her husband sliding all the way into her. Her orgasm was building quickly with the two men using her. This was the cab all over again except way more intense. Her husband and 'lover' were just using her how they wanted. Her body was experiencing pleasure most women would never think of having.

I was out of his mind fucking my wife. Amber locked her legs around me and right away I knew she was about to cum.

I looked up at Jack and saw him wiping off sweat on his forehead. He was just as close as Bill and Amber.

Amber was being stimulated like never before. She loved the feeling of being full. She began her realization that this whole time playing with Jack had both turned her in ways she never knew, but also that her body starved for cock when she did. That was the only explanation for the sense of fulfillment she felt at that moment as Bill pumped in and out of her throbbing, slippery pussy and Jack filled her throat. Amber was the first to orgasm. Her body buckled back and forth between the both of them. I immediately couldn't take it either. I started cumming deep inside my wife as her warm, tight pussy milked me dry. The contractions of her orgasms always send me off. Whenever Amber comes, the muscles of her pussy clamp down. Today it felt like a vice. I don't know if it was me or her. It felt good.

As the couple finally calmed down. Jack was finally ready and started shoving his cock back in Amber's mouth. Within moments he was shooting loads deep in her throat. She swallowed every drop.

We all caught our breath before the atmosphere started to get awkward. Jack sensing it was time to go said his goodbyes and gathered his things before leaving. Me and Amber just laid there still.

"What a day huh?" I say.

"Mhmm" she purred. "I don't think you've ever fucked me that hard before."

I laugh, "Well let's see if we can change that." I carry her into the house before spending the rest of the day reconnecting.

*********************************************************

The next few days after Jack's pool day, Amber and I were all over each other. She would constantly tease me about it and what she did. We watched the video I took plus the collection we had multiple times. They would always make Amber embarrassed when she saw herself or heard how she talked to Jack.

Over the few weeks, we finally got back into our regular routine in our lives. Our marriage was strong as ever and the sex we had was always amazing. Sometimes we couldn't keep our hands off each other. It was like we just started dating all over again. The spark was lit and it was burning strong.

As the weeks went by, we knew Jack's other Sunday condition was coming up. For the pool day, Amber and I were both pretty excited since we were doing it together. Now she would have to go by herself. We were both worried Jack would try something that would go too far. Multiple times, Amber said we should cancel or reschedule. I would calm her down and tell her everything would be alright. I promised her that I would have a talk with Jack. I tried to hide it, but I was secretly excited that Amber was going there alone. She would make this asshole breakfast before waking him up with a blowjob? How amazing would that experience be? I was filled with jealousy.

The night before Amber would have to go over to Jack's, we were laying in bed discussing tomorrow's details.

"So what time do you plan on heading over?"

"Jack said he usually sleeps in, but I should be there before 9."

"What? When did he tell you that?"

"When we were texting."

"Texting?? Since when do you guys text? Since the last time?" I thought that private message thread was a one time thing. I didn't know she was still continuing it.

"Ever since I started taking pictures. He tries to call me sometimes, but we don't talk much."

Much? What the hell is going on? As I was deep in thought, I saw Amber giving me a huge grin.

This fucking vixen I thought. She knew what would drive me crazy. I didn't know if she was just kidding or if she really was serious. I thought it would be hotter if i didn't find out.

"So 9 huh? Any plans for breakfast?"

Amber shot her husband a sexy look. Oh so he wanted to tease her huh?

"I don't know what Jack's going to have...but I know I'm going to have a BIG sausage." Amber said in a sexy voice. Without saying another word. She kissed her shocked husband and turned over to sleep.

It took a while to fall asleep. I had to wait for the huge erection my wife gave me to subside. Until finally drifting off to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning. I felt next to me and felt an empty spot. Looks like she already left. I was disappointed because I wanted to see what she would wear...

*********************************************************

Amber woke up the next morning very early. She could hardly sleep anyways. She wasn't sure why she was so nervous. This would be just like the other times. Then she could come back and tell her husband all about it before having great sex with him. There was nothing nervous to think about, she said over and over.

She made sure she wasn't loud and slipped out of bed. She didn't want her husband to see what Jack was making her wear. He wanted her to come wearing only one of her husband's big t-shirts. Nothing else. He told her to be completely naked underneath but she thought better of it. She slipped on a pink thong to have some sort of modesty.

She put her hair in a tight bun and wore her reading glasses. She thought maybe a new look would make him cum quickly.

Amber took one last deep breath before heading over to please their arrogant neighbor. She cursed herself for already being a little wet. She questioned why she was excited, but the thought of doing something new, something private, and playing with Jack's big dick answered her questions quickly.

Sometimes as the weeks got closer she would be with patients or coworkers at work and her mind would drift off imagining his big cock. She imagined herself going over to his house. Taking one last look at her loving husband, before submitting to that big cock. She didn't think of herself submitting to Jack himself but rather to his cock. Every time she saw his arrogant smirk, it still irritated her. The thought of being bad and letting go excited her. The idea had begun to take root in her mind. But this also made her feel guilty. When she imagined Jack's cock, she always imagined how Jack would humiliate Bill as she pleased him. The man she loved and took care of was watching a disgusting, unworthy man conquer her.

Her fantasy kept imagining a foreign invader conquering a queen while the king is forced to watch. She still loved her king. But her body was helpless to the expert touch of the invader. Seeing her king submit to this invader and give her away sent shivers down her spine. Amber started wondering if her fantasy had become naughtier than mine.

Amber didn't hide anything from me, and even told me about her view of our fantasy as it evolved. It always led to great sex between us. Amber would edge me and tell me what a good job she was going to do.

Now the day has come. She scampered across the backyard and went out to their side gate. Jack left his gate and back door open so she quickly went in.

Entering from his back door she was in his kitchen. She opened the fridge and pondered what to make him. She didn't want to make this difficult so she picked something simple.

She was making an egg n cheese bagel. She stood there in Jack's kitchen wearing just a thong and her husband's shirt. Making another man breakfast which he would enjoy while she serviced him.

Amber was soaking wet thinking how wrong everything she was doing. She shook it from her mind and finished making his breakfast. After pouring him a cup of OJ, she placed it on a tray and quietly tiptoed upstairs, her silky legs confidently marched with her wide hips swaying under the large T-shirt.

Amber quietly opened Jack's bedroom door. He was snoring loudly with only his hefty upper body showing. Amber glanced at him in disgust seeing him sprawled out. She placed the tray next to the side table next to the bed. Walking in front of the bed just looking at Jack, Amber took a deep breath. She slowly got in character and knew what she was about to do. The more she was into it the faster it would be over, she kept telling herself.

Slowly trying not to wake up Jack yet, Amber slid under the covers by his feet. She crawled up until her head was right over Jack's boxers. He was still snoring deep in sleep. Gently as possible, she pulled his boxers down until his soft, heavy cock was freed. Seeing it, Amber's body started to heat up. She wanted to make it hard immediately and see it in its full glorious state.

She picked it up and still felt the weight of it. She started stroking it and his cock immediately started to harden. She held it in one hand while she licked the shaft up and down and tongued the underside of his cock head. Amber didn't wait any longer. She still heard that pig of a man still snoring. 'Time to wake up!' she thought.

She dove her head down and swallowed his whole cock. Gripping it with her throat and giving it a shake. She slid her mouth up and down a few times before coming all the way up licking up and down the sides of his cock. The snoring stopped and she heard a faint "hmmm" from Jack. He was already half hard, without wasting anymore time she went back and started giving him a slutty blowjob. She heard him moving around a bit. She was too focused on his big cock now to care about it though.

After a few minutes, Amber felt the covers being pulled off and she looked up at Jack. He had a big grin on his face with both hands resting behind his head letting him look down at her.

"Now that's one hell of a way to wake up. Any guy who can't experience this I feel so bad for...wait I guess Bill is one of those guys!" Jack laughed.

When Amber saw Jack again she didn't look at him in disgust anymore. His cock was so magnificent it made up for all his other defects. Honestly Amber liked it this way. She knew she would never fall for this man.

"Guess he is...he's all alone in bed right now. While his wife is sucking a cock much bigger than his right next door. I'm such a bad wife." Amber said in character. Her voice sent chills down Jack's spine. It was sweet with a hint of lust in it.

Jack's cock was now standing at full mast. Amber just admired it while licking its side. She started to realize this was a tension relief for her. Not a sexual one because her and Bill have a great sex life.

It was a release from the tension of life. Daily struggles and problems. To be able to act so unlike herself and let out a side of her she wasn't used to. It somehow made her feel more confident and sexy. If her husband wasn't into this she could've never experienced this kind of behavior. It was like he opened a whole new world to her.

She couldn't wait to run home to Bill. Even when she was submitting to Jack she never stopped thinking about Bill and pleasing him. If he were to know this, his love for her would somehow be even stronger than it already was.

For now though...she was Jack's slut so she acted like it. She arched her back so her shirt fell down showing that magnificent ass of hers, only covered with a thin g string.

As Amber licked Jack's cock, she shook her ass in the air. "It misses youuu.." she whined.

Jack grinned. He leaned up smacking both ass cheeks a few times. Amber just kept licking his cock and took it.

Finally "Ok, ok. Lay back." Amber said.

Jack did and closed his eyes. Amber went to work from there. She double fisted and slobbered all up and down Jack's cock.

Gagging and slurping noises filled the room.

"God damn. I didn't think you would be as into it without your husband around. You're acting crazier without him." Jack groaned.

Amber was surprised. She already felt he was about to cum. Not wanting him to drag this out she started even sucking harder and faster.

Her perfect nails ranup his thighs to his balls. She started massaging and teasing them while still sucking his dick.

"God damn! Slow down. Slow down!"

"Why?" Amber said in an innocent voice.

"I'm about to cum bitch. Not yet."

"Too bad...I want it." Amber didn't listen and went back to sucking his dick.

"Oh you fucking slut. I'm going to get you back for this."

"I'm sorryyyyy. Your cum is the only one I've ever tasted. I miss it...pleaseee. I want it all. I promise to swallow everything." Amber continued to tease and push Jack. She knew he was right on the edge. He couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed both sides of her head and shot deep in her throat.

Amber kept her promise and swallowed every last drop.

Jack was huffing out of breath. Amber crawled up next to him and saw the bagel mostly eaten and OJ half full. Looks like he enjoyed himself while I was under there, she pondered.

"Damn you slut. That was too fast for me. I trained a monster."

Amber smiled at that comment. "Come on big boy, time to shower. My husband is waiting for me..."

*********************************************************

Things were going well for Amber. She was having fun using her exceptional skills, and she was making good time. Soon, she would be back home and could look forward to spending the day with Bill. Amber happily skipped to Jack's shower, her large shirt riding up and showing her juicy ass, teasing Jack. She turned on the water, warming it up while he slowly found his way there. Already naked, he lumbered up to her. Jack thought that at this pace, she would be back in Bill's arms in 15 minutes. He wanted to keep her as long as he could. She wouldn't get away with just making him cum once. "Take it off. Slowly." Jack demanded, leveling his gaze at Amber's deep blue eyes.

With a naughty smile and unflinching eye contact, Amber brought her hands to her body, pressing the baggy shirt against her perfect hourglass body. She ran her hands down the contours of her sides, back up to cup her heavy breasts, and back down along her flat stomach to the hem of the shirt. Waving it like a skirt, she flirtatiously flashed her panties underneath while crossing her toned, long legs, then spun around to show her ass. The firm globes of her ass bounced when she did. Turning back to face Jack, Amber locked eyes with him once again and slowly pulled the shirt up. Jack hungrily stared as the shirt went higher and higher, revealing first her panties. Jack noticed Amber's pert ass cheeks showing through the gap in her thighs. He could feel the blood start to pool again in his cock. The shirt traveled higher, showing Amber's perfectly flat abdomen with the faintest hint of muscular definition. The curves of her wide hips and skinny waist made Jack want to wrap his big hands around her waist. Higher still, and the hem of the shirt caught under Amber's full tits. The shirt strained around them, building anticipation until simultaneously, they popped out from under the shirt. Amber's pierced, small areola on her round, full, perky tits made Jack audibly groan in pleasure. Removing the shirt from around her head, Amber now stood in her pink thong. Turning to the side, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband, teasing Jack as she gave a little dance. She turned to face her back to him. Bending over, she slid her panties down her tanned, silky legs. Jack's hungry gaze took in her ass, her tight little asshole, and her pussy, glistening from her arousal.

Jack reached out and grabbed two handfuls of her ass. "You have the perfect ass," he said as he massaged her.

Still bent over, Amber looked back at him. "Better enjoy it while you can," she laughed.

Jack had every intention to. In one swift move, Jack got to his knees and licked Amber's pussy from behind.

"Oh!" Amber said in surprise, feeling a jolt run through her body. She stayed bent over as Jack got to work lapping her up. She looked over to see herself in the mirror. With her cute glasses on and silky blonde hair tied into a tight bun, she saw the toned body she put hours of love and work into being eaten out by her flabby old neighbor. Watching him eat her in this position made her feel powerful and in control as she reached behind her to grab Jack's head.