Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SLAP! SLAP!

"Jackkkkkkk! Oh my!! Fuckk! Please stop!" Amber held tight against Jack, her breasts squeezing their way out from under her arms and bathing suit.

"Are you going to be a good girl now?"

She nodded yes, her eyes pleading.

SLAP!

"Yes!! Yes!! I'm going to be a good girl!" Amber whined.

"Good." He gave each cheek a light knead before pulling Amber down to his lap. As he did, I saw flashes of her white bathing suit that had been swallowed by her hungry ass. Amber finally looked at me. I saw her face was completely flush. She was immensely turned on. Amber was going crazy getting treated like this in front of me. Each slap sent an electric shock through her core. I watched as her ass jiggled in Jack's hands while becoming more and more red.

"Damn, Bill. You got yourself a special one. Maybe one day she'll let you spank her. You think you'd let your hubby do that?"

Amber looked at me then shook her head no. "I wouldn't like my husband treating me like that..."

"But you like it when I do, right?" He questioned moving his hand between her legs. Amber looked down but nodded her head yes as she watched Jack move to touch her, keeping her arms helplessly folded against him. My stomach was a pit of jealousy at the moment.

"Say it. Your husband wants to hear it." His hands started rubbing her pussy through her suit.

"I like when you spank me."

"Louder!" Speeding up his hand movement.

Amber buried her head into his shoulder. "I LOVE WHEN YOU SPANK THE ASS I KEEP IN SHAPE FOR MY HUSBAND!!" Cumming right then and there. Jack and I were surprised how wild Amber was acting. Amber turned her head, looking at me, then at Jack with a hazy look on her face.

"Are you ready to give him the show of a lifetime?" Jack whispered.

Amber nodded and whispered back, "Just don't cum too fast..." Giving him a wild kiss, her tongue darted deep into his mouth. She moved from his mouth to kissing his neck, to his chest, then big belly. Finally, she fell back on her knees between his legs. I stared at her round ass popping out the water toward me while she kneeled, looking up into Jack's pudgy face about to suck his dick. I would remember this image for the rest of my life.

"She looks good between my legs, don't you think Bill?" Jack said with a smirk.

"Yeah..." I barely croaked out.

Amber turned to me and flashed a naughty smile. "You like that??"

I just nodded.

She felt a flutter of energy run through her body. "I'm going to do so good for you!" she said, giving me a cute wiggle of her body and ass. I was afraid of touching my cock for fear I'd come right then and there. I floated to another corner of the hot tub. Now I had a clear side view of Amber looking up at Jack, stroking his dick with two hands. I didn't say anything but watch the taboo scene in front of me.

"Damn Amber, you like stroking that big cock while your husband watches?"

She didn't answer.

"Tell us!" He ordered.

"God Jack! You are so annoying sometimes."

"You love it...now answer my question."

"Nooo! I can't my husband is watching us. Don't make me act bad."

"Too late." He wrapped his hands around her hair and pulled her face to his cock.

"Tell him how much you love how my cock tastes. You know how it feels...the smell and taste. You don't even know how your own husband tastes don't you?"

Amber barely heard him. Her face was so close to his cock she felt her head spin from the heat and scent. Her pulse was pounding in her ears. She could hardly think. She licked her lips in anticipation. What was wrong with her? She couldn't wait to have that cock in her mouth again. Her husband was about to see how bad she really could be.

After rubbing her whole face on Jack's cock, we both finally heard a loud moan and exhale come from her.

"Fuckkkkk! Jack!! Your cock is driving me crazy."

He didn't say anything but rested his cock on her cheek.

"I just love stroking it. Making it so big and hard. Making my husband watch me please it. You are such an evil man..."

"That's right, I am evil." He said, shooting me a smile and wink.

Amber also looked at me while Jack rubbed his cock in her face. "Such an evil man...with such an evil cock. Making an innocent wife turn into a slut."

I was seeing stars hearing them talk to each other like this.

"Innocent?" Jack finally let go of her. "Show Bill how innocent you really are."

Amber gives me one last look, "Don't hate me for this honey..." before diving down on Jack's cock. She sucked on his head without taking her eyes off me.

"Mmmmm, fuck you taste so good."

"Damn Amber. I'll never get sick of this feeling. Oh sorry Bill. I forgot you never felt this yet."

I started to get angry at his words but didn't do anything to stop him or her. Deep down, it turned me on hearing it.

Amber grew annoyed hearing his words. But she just continued to stare with lustfully heavy lidded eyes at her husband. He made no move to stop Jack so she continued. She swirled her tongue around his cock head and made loud slurping noises, never breaking eye contact with me.

Jack just enjoyed the sensation with his head tilted back and continued antagonizing Bill.

"Damn she's getting better and better at this. I gotta make sure I don't cum too fast tonight. I want to give you a good show buddy. Come on Amber. Show him how much I taught you."

Amber answered by swallowing his whole cock, our eye contact disappearing when she reached past his thigh. Once she had the whole thing in her mouth she shook her mouth in it, gripping him with her throat.

Her eyes were looking up at Jack. I couldn't see due to his thigh blocking her head. I just heard her choking on his fat dick. As soon as she slid her head up her eyes turned back towards me giving me another show. She was giving his wet dick, with all of her saliva.

"Do you like the taste?" I asked. Amber was surprised I asked her, but knew how crazy with lust I was right now. She went along with it.

"Mmm, it's just so tasty. I'm starting to get addicted to it. Isn't it big, honey?" As she hefted his cock side-to-side.

My mouth dropped at her words giving her a sexy look. She smiled and kissed his cock. "Maybe one day I can see who tastes better. But for right now...he tastes better!" Sticking her tongue out at me.

Fuck. She was really pushing me tonight. Jack smiled at Amber teasing her husband. He loved watching his big cock drive their fantasy to new heights. Jack shook his cock side to side hitting Amber with it.

"Come on. It wants you again..."

Without using her hands, Amber tried to catch it with her mouth as he marked her with it. She missed three times trying to get her mouth around it before sliding down to his balls and base of his cock. She used her tongue and slid up his cock finally catching it. She really had picked up some skills in such a short time.

"Don't move.." she said seductively, out of breath.

Happy she finally caught her prize. I swear I saw heart eyes pop in eye pupils as she dove down his cock. She wasn't teasing us anymore and gave him the blowjob we've all been wanting to see.

I was shocked to be so close. I wasn't across the yard where I could barely hear them. This wasn't a video or my imagination. This was right in front of me. Amber's blonde hair fell around her. Her white suit showed off her toned, dripping body. The lights illuminating her beautiful face lost in lust. The water from her vigorous movement splashed around my chest, and the sounds of her throat massaging Jack's huge cock filled my ears.

Jack was in heaven. He saw Bill watching in shock at his wife. Jack looked down and smiled at Amber, winking at her. She wondered what he was thinking about before he pointed with his eyes towards Bill. When she glanced over with a mouthful of cock, she thought her husband was going to fuck her right there.

"You can get a better view if you'd like." Jack laughed, patting next to him.

I immediately took his offer and got out of the tub sitting to the side next to him. Amber was between his legs still half in the water while we sat out of it on the sides of the tub with just our feet in the water. She was looking right at me, not stopping for a moment, sucking his dick. She playfully covered her face to block my view.

"Don't be like that Amber. Let your husband see the slut in you." Jack laughed. Removing her hand. She shot him a glare and 'punished' him by swallowing his whole cock again. Shaking her head.

As she pulled her throat away, she looked up. Jack and Amber locked eyes as she smiled with her eyes.

"Fuckk. You really learned how to swallow that whole cock huh?" I said incredulously.

Amber slowly slid her lips up his cock, making a big pop noise. Drool and precum were dripping off her lips.

"It was the only way to shut this asshole up." Licking the tip of his cock again with her whole tongue. Still staring at her husband.

"Don't lie. You know you learned to like it too." Jack challenged her.

"Hmm, maybeee." she said with a small grin.

"Fuck, Amber you are being so sexy right now." I couldn't take it. I whipped out my cock and started stroking it. Amber moaned in approval seeing her husband's actions and continued her blowjob with Jack. Jack glanced over at me and was genuinely shocked. He thought I would be small, but I was bigger than most men. I guess Bill really did mean it that he was lucky he was blessed with such a freak of a cock.

"So she's never given you a blowjob huh?" Jack asked, putting his hand on Amber's head.

I shook my head no.

"So no blowjobs. No spanking. I'm guessing you never came on her face or in her mouth."

I didn't even answer. He already knew what it was. He laughed and grinned. "Well tonight I'm going to paint your wife's face with my cum before making her swallow the rest."

I gulped hearing his words and saw Amber still staring at me while she pleased their ugly neighbor with a professional blowjob. Amber was on fire. She couldn't believe what she was doing. Sucking this big cock in front of her husband. She was staring right into Bill's eyes. She wanted to make sure he saw everything. She was working so hard for his cum.

SUCK...SUCK...SLURP...SLURP

"Yes, that's it slut. Work all that cum out of daddy. Show your husband what a slut you are."

She took a break and started stroking Jack with both hands.

"Bill...oh fuck honey. Do I look good right now? Am I doing this right for you??"

She was talking to me as if I was getting the blowjob. I could only mouth them words 'holy fuck' to her. That got a smile out of her. She resumed licking all over his cock, it was absolutely covered in her saliva. Jack grew impatient. He grabbed her hair in a ponytail and forced her back in his cock. He needed her throat.

"That's it!" He grunted, "Fucking take it!!"

GLUG GLUG GLUG! Amber couldn't believe she was letting this fat asshole treat her like his personal sex toy. She gave pleading eyes to her husband.

I was frozen in place watching Amber. Her eyes had a look to them as if calling for help, but her hands and mouth betrayed her. She was furiously working on Jack's cock. This was her nastiest blowjob with him. I knew she needed my confirmation to let go.

"Damn Jack. You are really making her fucking take it. Holy shit."

That got a deep moan from Amber's mouth full of cock. Amber was half in the water but she still felt her wet pussy throb.

"Yes! Fuck! I'm gonna cum all over your fucking wife." Jack could barely breathe. He pulled out and started spraying as Amber's hands squeezed it out over her face and into her open mouth.

I thought Jack was dying the way he kept endlessly cumming, eyes rolled back into his skull. Amber felt that too much was going on her face so she lunged forward and covered his cock with her mouth. Swallowing the remaining amount.

"Damn bitch. Swallow all my cum...let your husband see." Amber stared at me with a cum covered face cleaning off Jack's cock. I saw her throat gulp multiple times.

Knowing she was swallowing another man's seed drove me insane with jealousy. I wanted her to do that for me so bad. And instead of taking it for myself, Jack got there first. His groans bounced around my head as he emptied his massive load into my gorgeous wife.

Amber flashed me a smile while she finished licking Jack's cock.

"Honey, can you give me a towel?"

I nodded and got out of the hot tub. I quickly went to grab some towels we had inside. I came back a few minutes later and saw Jack standing up watching Amber still slowly, gently kissing his cock, her eyes closed with a dazed expression. Amber met my eyes and finally let go of his fat cock.

Amber's face was wet with water and Jack's cum. She stood up, dripping wet and stood out the tub.Her wet body looked amazing in the moonlight and the little lights we had on. I handed her the towel which she took with a smile. I would say she dried herself off but it was more like cleaning herself off. He really covered her with his cum.

Jack also got out. He started picking up his clothes. He knew it was time for him to go.

"Well thank you guys for one hell of a night. Can't wait for the next time." Jack walked up to Amber. She had just finished toweling her legs off before looking at him.

"Also a big thank you. You are the perfect neighbor." He leaned down and gave her a long wet kiss. They kissed for a while before breaking apart. Jack gave me a smirk before smacking Amber's ass and walking out our side gate still wet from our hot tub.

Silence hung in the air as we heard the gate shut. Amber looked at me. "So..."

I smiled back. "So?"

She gave me a naughty look. "I gotta clean up some more..meet me upstairs." As she headed towards the door. I grab her before she gets there and push her against it.

"Honey...don't!! I'm dirty.."

"Shut up. I'll do what I want with my wife!"

Amber's body tingled hearing my words. Before feeling my lips lock into hers. She still tasted Jack but now her husband was trying to take her back.

I grabbed Amber and she wrapped her legs around me. We stumbled inside and I carried her into our bedroom.

That night we had the best sex either of us ever had in our lives. Amber lost count how many times she orgasmed. I was like an animal. Everytime I remembered her actions from the night, I just couldn't keep my hands off of her.

*********************************************************

For the next few days, we had a sexual charge go through us that we never felt before. Bill would come home to Amber in panties. Something she never used to do. She started dressing more confidently in public. They went from having sex a few times a week to a few times a day. Amber and Bill were happy. We didn't feel guilty about what we had done. We loved each other. It didn't change how we felt about each other.

We told Jack that he could have his pool day on the second Sunday of every other month and Amber would come over on the last Sunday of every other month. Bill and Amber thought doing it this way they would still occasionally see Jack but it wouldn't take over their lives. We didn't want the fantasy to consume us.

We decided we would have a break month. Jack was devastated. That didn't stop him from pulling out all the stops. Jack was the perfect neighbor over the next couple days. He would cut our lawn. Bring in the paper for us. Take out the trash bin. He acted like the polite and helpful neighbor we always wished we had.

"I think we should tease Jack since he's been helping around lately. Throw that old dog a bone," I joked with Amber at breakfast one morning.

"Sucking his big cock isn't teasing enough?" Amber smirked, sticking her tongue out at me.

I laughed at her rebuttal. "I was thinking of something less physical."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Remember one of his conditions to send pictures every day, but we made him change it to every other week?"

Amber nodded.

"So I was thinking...what if you sent them everyday?"

"Really? Do you want me to?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "You've done worse."

Amber slapped my shoulder, "Oh really!?"

I laughed while trying to dodge another blow.

"Ok, ok, I give up."

"Smart choice!" She said pinching me. "So every day huh?"

"What do you think?"

Amber stared right at me with a look of playfulness and disbelief at how I packed my growing desperation to see her tease Jack as a joke. She saw right through me. "I'll do it..I know you want me to. But you need to be punished for teasing me." Amber said with a naughty smirk.

My heart started racing seeing that look. That same look before she sucked Jack's big cock. She leaned over whispering in my ear.

"I'm not just going to send him pictures...I'm going to send him more!"

I gulped hearing that. I wondered what she had in mind.

"...and I'm not going to let you see any of them. It's just going to be between me and Jack! I'm going to tell him you don't know that I'm doing this."

"Fuckkkkk babyyyy!!" I lunged at her and picked her up, putting her on the counter. Fucking in different parts and areas of the house had become our new game. Within moments, I was inside Amber with her legs wrapped around me.

"So you aren't going to let me see huh!? Fuck!! You are so bad!" I was giddy as I pumped into my beautiful wife.

"Mmm. I'm going to be so bad for you baby." Amber said with a sultry stare. She was enjoying taking pleasure in giving me what she knew I wanted. Amber was driving me absolutely crazy. The fact she would have a private message thread with Jack was so wrong. Fuck! I was going insane with jealousy as I slammed into my wife. In my frenzied thrusting, my cock slipped out. Amber reached down and gently squeezed it. She began stroking it as I held her legs up and she supported herself on the counter with her other arm. Amber looked me in the eye and with a smirk, asked, "So have you thought about it?"

Panting, I asked, "Thought about what?" Her soft hand felt incredible as she lovingly stroked my cock glistening with her juices.

"How it would look to see Jack's big cock stretch my pussy out," she said with a sultry stare. I immediately reacted. "Haha! That made you so hard!" she said, laughing as she gripped my swollen cock.

"You tease! You just want to get a rise out of me!" I laughed.

"It worked," she winked back. Amber took my raging hard cock and aimed it back into her warm, wet pussy. "Mmm," she purred, giving her silky blonde hair a flick with her head, "fuck me with this hard dick." I was happy to obey. The thought of Jack's huge dick attached to his gross body entering my beautiful wife had me so excited I was about to cum within a dozen strokes. Amber sensed I was close. "Oooh baby, cum inside me," she said as she brought me in for a kiss. We embraced as I moaned into Amber's mouth and shot my load into her velvety, slick vagina. I fucking loved this woman.

"Haha, wow, you REALLY liked that," she said with a smirk after I came down. "I know you like pushing my buttons," I reassured her.

"Yes, you know me so well," She smiled, leaning forward onto both hands and giving me a kiss. Watching her beautiful tits pushed together as she did made me think of how lucky I was to have her.

Jack was counting down the days until his next hookup date with Amber. Every day he would get multiple pictures and sometimes videos of Amber. She would send cleavage shots, ass videos, licking her lips, etc. Jack sent his hard cock back almost every time. At first Amber didn't really respond. She just sent the pictures and said her husband didn't know she was doing it everyday. Which excited Jack to no end. Then eventually he got her to comment about his cock. Soon enough they were dirty texting on occasion. Jack was going crazy with her teasing.