Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just from the few times already hooking up, Jack knew exactly where to touch her. His tongue darted up and down her pussy as he gripped her ass. Eventually one of his hands slid down and massaged her clit. Amber's ass went even higher in the air. She was on her tiptoes.

She looked at this despicable man between her legs. In frustration, she started shaking her ass all over Jack's face. He was in ecstasy receiving this punishment.

After a few minutes, Amber's body was already burning with the need for cum. Then she felt that nasty man lick his tongue up her pussy until reach her perfect little asshole. She knew what was coming but she still jumped when his tongue started eating out her ass. This was so dirty she thought. But why was she loving it so much? She didn't think her husband had ever done this with her.

Letting Jack, she didn't have any scruples about it. Of course a nasty man would perform a nasty act. Now she enjoyed his expert touch in places she wasn't used to feeling pleasure. Just when her body was about to lose it. Jack pulled away.

"Noooo, Jackkk! Pleaseee, I was so close." Amber pleaded.

"Uh-uh. Not yet. My slut needs to be punished for not listening earlier.

Amber slapped her hand against the bathroom counter and stood up straight. "God, just when I forget how much of an asshole you are, you always remind me!"

"Don't be mad. I'll give you what you want." Jack snickered. Happy that he got his revenge from earlier. He had a steam glass shower and pulled Amber in with him.

He closed the door and positioned Amber against the glass facing him. The water was already hot and steam started to fill the whole shower. Water cascading over them and they were getting more wet by the second.

Jack stared on at what his dumb luck had brought him. He was standing alone in the shower with a drop-dead gorgeous woman who might as well be with some millionaire athlete, warm water cascading down her fit hourglass body. Her round, natural tits were capped with hard nipples that called to his mouth. Amber's tight, round ass shimmered atop her toned smooth legs that seemed to stretch forever. Amber caught his shocked gaze and smiled back at him. She decided to tease him by winking and bringing the warm water against her smooth skin to cup her breasts.

Jack, wanting to take his time, handed Amber some body wash. "I want to feel you clean my body with your soft hands."

Amber grimaced at the suggestion but still accepted the bottle. She turned Jack around and started pouring the body wash all over his back and down his chest.

She set the bottle on the ledge and started massaging his whole back and front of his chest until his skin was covered in soap. She reached around and grabbed his semi hard cock. Making sure she thoroughly covered it in soap. She knew she was going to be playing with it again soon. The least she could do was make sure it was clean for her.

He turned around and looked her right in her eyes while she continued to massage his soapy skin.

She was looking right back at him. Suddenly she was surprised when he leaned in to kiss her. It was a brief wet kiss and soon she felt his hands on her shoulders pushing her down on her knees.

She looked up at him. His cock right over her face as the water slowly pushed all the soap down his big body and even bigger cock.

"You look so good on your knees. You belong there with a big cock in your mouth."

"Well I'm on my knees...but no cock in my mouth yet." She shot back while staring at his cock while it grew by the second.

Jack laughed at her attitude and thrust his hips forward. Amber responded by grabbing his cock by both hands. She was stroking him making sure she rinsed all the soap off his cock. Seeing it nice and clean, Amber didn't hesitate and swallowed his whole cock.

Jack was always in awe of how this sexy wife could take his whole cock, which few women ever could.

Jack looked down and caught Amber's eyes while she serviced his cock. If only Bill could see how his wife was soaking wet on her knees before him, Jack thought.

Amber wasn't wasting any time and was giving it her all. The water made his cock super slick which helped her slide her mouth up and down on it easier. She wasn't going for too long before she felt Jack's hands lift her up from under her arms.

"Wha-? What are you doing??"

"I don't want to cum yet. You are trying to rush this." Jack said sternly.

"Again? But I want it..." she pouted. She was still stroking his cock against her body trying to coax his cum as fast as possible. She knew her dirty talk drove Jack crazy. He's not the only one who's been learning what the other likes.

"I don't give a fuck. Turn around." He ordered. Pushing her against the glass door. The steam was thick in the shower and Amber's body couldn't have been hotter.

"Jack! What do you think you are doing?? We can't have sex!?" Amber was looking back at Jack with her ass sticking out with fear and lust on her face.

Jack smacked her ass in response. "Relax. I'm just going to have some fun with this ass of yours."

He grabbed his cock and started smacking both of Amber's ass cheeks.

"Fuckk! Jack!" Amber put her forehead against the glass and took the spanking. Jack wasn't too rough but he wanted to make sure he left a nice handprint on each cheek. Each slap sent water flying as her ass cheeks jiggled. Amber couldn't imagine how much of a slut she looked right now. Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore. He stopped.

Amber turned her head and saw Jack standing looking down at her ass arched high behind her. His cock slapped each ass cheek.

"Hmm. Jack..stop it." She whispered.

"Stop what?" He did it again a few times.

"THAT. You are getting very close." She warned him.

"I won't do anything against the rules. I just want to do what you did the second time we hooked up.

Amber, wondering what Jack was walking about, saw him slide his dick right between both of her ass cheeks.

"So that's what you were talking about..." Amber knew it was wrong. She was only supposed to suck his dick and take a shower with him. Now she was bent over feeling him slide his big cock between her perfect ass cheeks. Amber started wondering if she should stop this. Would Jack try to go too far?

Just when she was about to stand up, Jack snickered, "I can't believe your husband actually watched you do this for me in your own backyard no less." Amber got so embarrassed hearing his words. She wanted to tease her husband and put on a show for him, that's why she did what she did. Unfortunately this gave Jack a pleasure he wouldn't soon forget.

Amber decided to go along with it and tease this bastard so hopefully he can hurry up. She wanted to get back to her husband.

She waited till his big cock was between her ass cheeks. Then Amber wiggled up and down his cock. Jack was staring in amazement as her wet body shook up and down his big cock. She was literally giving him a preview of how it would be to fuck her in this position. Her tone back and round ass were world class as they dropped with water.

Jack reached down and squeezed her ass cheeks against his cock.

"God damn. You have no idea how good you look right now. Do this for Bill one day. Trust me."

"Maybeee." She said playfully.

Amber took her time grinding her ass on Jack's big dick. She felt the underside rubbing on her pussy and asshole, driving her crazy. Suddenly she felt Jack step back.

She felt Jack kneel behind her. His tongue darted up her pussy.

"Ohhh goddd!" Amber was losing it. She put more weight on Jack's face until she was practically sitting on it being held up by his shoulders and hands. His tongue licked all around her pussy up to her perfect ass. He massaged her ass cheeks at the same time which felt amazing to Amber after her spanking.

"Hmm. Fuck...your gonna make me cum. Please don't stop! Don't stop daddy!! Uhhh god yes. Eat my pussy. Eat all of it up!" Amber was out of control as she bounced on Jack's face.

Within moments she was cumming so hard her body was shaking. After a few aftershocks she slumped to the floor. Jack got up with her juices dripping off his face. Amber was embarrassed seeing that she couldn't even look at him.

Jack rinsed his face standing above Amber. His cock was still standing at full mast. He let out a cough looking down at her.

She was still catching her breath when she looked up at him and saw his cock staring right at her. She didn't even resist. Letting out a light moan she leaned forward engulfing the head of his cock.

Jack just leaned his head up letting the water pour on his face. Feeling this beautiful wife suck on his cock once again. Jack was feeling all sorts of emotions as well. He's lived a long life..never would he think he could experience pleasure with a woman like this.

Jack enjoyed her blowjob for a good while. Amber was exhausted from her orgasm so she was taking her time licking and enjoying Jack's big cock losing the sense of time.

Finally Jack wanted to try one last thing.

"You want my cum don't you?"

Amber nodded without taking her mouth off his cock.

"Help me dry off first." Jack said, pulling away then stepping out of the shower.

Amber was left kneeling in the shower alone. She was starting to get frustrated that she was being swept in his pace.

She got up and followed behind him. He handed her a towel then stood in front of her smiling. She dutifully dried him off, then herself.

"Bill is lucky to have you. You are the perfect wife." Jack teased her.

Once they got back in the bedroom, Jack tried pulling her to the bed but Amber got a mischievous smile. Since he wanted to tease her she would return the favor.

"Well I guess we are done for the day." Amber said flatly.

Jack's face froze. "Done?" He looked down at his hard cock which Amber was already looking at.

"How the fuck are we done? You need to finish this." He pointed at his cock.

"Well the condition was I gave you a blowjob and breakfast. I did. Then I was to shower with you. I did. So we are done for the day. Amber grabbed her clothes and started to head out. 'Next time he better think twice about teasing me,' Amber gloated in her head.

Just when she was about to get to the door Jack was right behind her. She turned around and tried to push him back. He grabbed her hand and put it on his hard cock.

"You can't just leave me like this." Jack growled.

Amber was flustered immediately feeling his hard cock. He walked her back against the door. Amber dropped her clothes and was stroking his cock with both hands.

Jack and Amber's faces were right next to each other. "Are you going to take care of this for me now?"

Amber didn't or couldn't even answer, she just nodded her head.

"Then get on the bed. Face down."

Amber got red after hearing his words. She still complied and walked over to the bed with Jack in tow. She got face down on the bed with her ass high in the air. Jack kneeled down and was immediately eating her out.

"Ughh. God. Fuck, fuck, fuck." Amber moaned. She was feet from leaving and being in the arms of her husband. But within moments she was acting like a slut once again.

Once Jack had enough he stood up right behind Amber. He smacked her ass cheeks a few times. After making sure her back was arched enough. He slid his cock between her perfect round ass cheeks. He couldn't get over what an ass she had. He just see-sawed his cock against her while squeezing her waist and ass.

Amber felt her pussy dripping once again. This time though it wasn't water from the shower. Jack also felt his precum dripping all over Amber.

After a bit, Amber heard Jack say to flip over. When she did. She looked down to see Jack resting his cock right under her belly button. Seeing how easy it would be did him to fuck her, Amber starting to worry. Her body was burning up once again and she wasn't sure if she could stop him. Or if she wanted to.

"Don't forget our deal." Amber said, looking into Jack's eyes with a stern look, even as she let Jack spread her legs.

"No funny business. I promise. I just want us to both cum."

Jack smiled and slid his cock down further. He let the underside of his cock slide up and down Amber's glistening pussy. "You're so fucking wet," Jack remarked as he spread Amber's labia and coated her pussy with her own juices. Amber's arousal grew as she felt what he said was true. Jack and Amber both looked down, focused on how it looked to see Jack's thick cock spread Amber's pussy lips apart. The sawing motion felt amazing on Amber's yearning clit, and she felt every vein and contour of Jack's thick cock as it rubbed against her sensitive lips. Jack felt Amber's slick secretions as he periodically took the wet underside of his cock and smeared his dick with Amber's nectar. Soon, his cock was a glistening rod. He looked up to Amber's face briefly as she stared at it, falling deeper and deeper into the sensations of pleasure they were giving each other. Her hips began to make small movements as she timed when Jack's sawing cock would be over her engorged clit.

"Imagine how it would feel on the inside," Jack said, breaking Amber's focus. Amber shot a glare at Jack immediately, but her hips didn't stop. "Of course I won't break the rules," Jack reassured her, "...Unless you want me to." He looked into her face with a smirk. Amber responded by holding her glare...and her legs apart. Amber didn't want the good feelings to stop. She wanted to cum.

"I know you've thought about it. All you need to do is ask me nicely and I will put this inside of you. It will make you feel good."

Amber split her attention between Jack's sawing cock and his smirking face. She had wondered what it would be like to see that big cock split her.

"Look at how wet you are for this cock. It would slide in easily. It will make you feel things you've never felt before. Ever had one this big inside you?"

Amber's deep blue eyes smoldered on top of her flushed red cheeks. "No." she responded, both honestly and defiantly as Jack teased her.

"Do you regret the deal now?" Jack scanned her beautiful face even as he played like was teasing her, gauging her resistance. He kept sliding the underside of his thick cock over her clit, watching Amber respond by biting her lip. A small moan of pleasure escaped her throat.

"Just ask. I'll put it inside. Make you feel good." Jack pressed again.

The two were silent for several moments. Jack looked down at his hard cock sliding between Amber's slick lips, red from arousal as she continued to move her hips in response. Only the sounds of their wet organs rubbing against each other could be heard.

"Okay..." Amber said confidently.

Jack snapped his gaze to meet Amber's squinting, angry eyes already staring him down. "That's enough," Amber followed up. Amber released her legs and rolled over to her side. Jack had gone too far. Still not having cum, Jack kneeled on his bed trying to hide his panic and disappointment as Amber sat up straight on the edge of the bed, looking ready to leave, possibly forever. Jack stared at her toned back, thin waist, and back dimples that bordered her beautiful, bouncy, round ass. She looked upset.

Amber sat on the edge of the bed, internally fuming at how Jack teased her all morning. The son of a bitch was trying to push her to fuck him by constantly denying her from cumming like she needed to. She stood up from the edge of the bed as if she were about to leave. Jack watched her back and side as she adjusted her hair, unsure of what to say to salvage the situation he had fucked up. In that moment of silence, an idea crossed Amber's mind.

"Get on your back." Amber demanded, her back still turned to him. Jack wasn't sure what was coming next. Maybe she was going to blow him again? He would like that. Amber turned to Jack as his old body flopped onto the bed, looking at her with a curious stare, unsure of what was going to happen next.

Amber crawled back into bed, feeling her wet juices exposed to the cool air against her pussy, ass, and thighs. She grabbed Jack's hard cock and swung her leg over Jack, straddling him. She held Jack's cock in front of her. She stroked him as she brought her hips down against Jack's cock, resuming the pussy job. Amber pushed her hands down onto Jack's chest and gut as she took control of the pace, grinding her pussy against Jack's hard cock and feeling him once again spread her slippery pussy lips. She was in control now.

"Tell me how bad you want to fuck me," Amber said to Jack as she grinded against him. "Tell me how many times you've jacked off thinking about my tight pussy sliding on your big, hard cock." Amber said, only beginning her torture of Jack.

Jack looked down at Amber as her tits were pressed together while she supported herself on his body. Amber took one hand and gripped Jack's cock as she slid across the underside to the base. She stroked Jack briefly and raised her hips. She held Jack's cock close to her pussy, looking as if she was going to impale herself and finally, finally, Jack was going to be inside his fit, young, gorgeous, neighbor.

Amber hovered her body an inch from the opening of her vagina. They both looked down to see daylight between where Amber held Jack's hard, thick cock, and Amber's hungry pussy. They both watched as a drop of Amber's lubricant shimmered in the morning light before gently dripping onto Jack's cock head. Amber gave Jack a stroke, spreading her lubricant around him. "It would be so easy for me to fuck you right now. I'm so wet, it would go in easily," Amber said, accentuating her words with a sultry emphasis. Jack moaned.

"Can't say I'm not curious about how your big cock would stretch me out," Amber continued. "Is that what you want, Jack?" Amber stoked him as she talked, keeping one hand posted on his body, one on his cock, and one knee on the bed while she leaned away from putting Jack inside her. "You want me to scream out your name and call you daddy while you fuck my tight little pussy?" she cooed at him, goading him to respond. Her eyebrows were pleading for him to say something. Jack just moaned.

"Are you going to let me use your big cock however I want?" Amber continued, as she felt Jack's cock swell further at her words. She would have smiled to herself, if she wasn't so focused on getting back at Jack. "Are you going to make me feel things my husband never has?" She lowered her hips, backing up first to rub her clit and labia against Jack's dick, still held captive in her hand.

Amber put herself back in position where she was an inch away from impaling herself with Jack's cock, stroking him slowly as she continued to tease. "You want to hear your young wife of a neighbor beg you to fuck her? You want to make me cum on your big cock over and over again?" As she said that last phrase, Amber pumped Jack with each slow, drawn out word. Precum oozed out of his cockhead and slid down Amber's fingers. She could feel its warmth.

"How does it feel being this close to fucking my wet pussy?" Amber asked, staring at Jack's face. He was barely holding it together. "If you thrust up right now, you could be inside me," Amber whispered. Jack thrusted his hips in his blind lust, but Amber was posted on his body and moved away easily.

"Ah, ah. Bad boy," Amber chided him in a sultry whisper. Amber's relentless teasing was getting to Jack. He was as hard as she had ever felt. Amber felt powerful in this position. She brought her grasping pussy down, close, close, so close to his cock head. Before his head ever touched her opening, she slid Jack's cock up towards his belly and slid her pussy against the underside of his throbbing hard cock. Her clit flooded her body and brain with endorphins each time Jack's cock began to slide against it. It demanded that she keep going. She repeated this several times, each time taking away that which Jack had been obsessing over for months the moment he was about to get it. Amber was becoming more aroused with each moment. She wanted to push Jack further. She wanted to see him squirm.