Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber got up from the couch, taking one last look at me before going upstairs. Seconds later, Jack also got up and gave me a smile. If I was awake to see it, I would see a smile of a man whose plans are falling into place. Slowly, quietly, he followed after Amber without her knowledge.

Amber had just stepped into the bathroom connected from their room when she heard her bedroom door open. For a moment, she thought it was me who had woken up. When she looked into the room, she did not find me standing there. Jack was sitting there in his shorts on her bed. Our bed. She thought it was so wrong he was in our room, especially with me being asleep downstairs.

"What are you doing?" She whispered as if I was listening in on them.

"What do you think? He leaned back with his arms propping him up.

"Here!?!" Amber said incredulously. She was looking right at him and his out of shape body. Then she caught the huge tent in his boxers. Once she saw it, her eyes were glued to it. She took a deep gulp as saliva began to fill her mouth. She licked her lips. Why did she feel like she was hungry for it?

"Yeah, why not? It'll be hot doing it in your bed where you and your husband sleep every night. Also keep that jewelry on. Makes you look sexier with the lingerie." Jack said with authority in his voice.

"Oh my...I don't know. It's just wrong. We have a guest room?" Amber tried to suggest.

"No. Here. A deal is a deal, and I'm sick of waiting." Jack said as he pointed at the floor between his legs.

Amber grunted in displeasure but still walked up to him before dropping on her knees in front of this despicable man. Funny thing is she was comfortable kneeling before him now. Like she belonged there. Amber didn't say anything but went to try to pull his shorts down.

"No wait." Jack pulled her hands down. " I wanna try something different." He stood up in front of Amber while she looked up at him. Jack couldn't believe how sexy she looked kneeling before him with her beautiful features highlighted by her makeup and hair, and with her lacy lingerie teasing him from under her minirobe. He unbuttoned his shorts but left the zipper up.

"Pull out my cock. No hands allowed."

Amber was confused. How was she supposed to do that?

"Come on. Figure it out." He announced louder now.

Amber jumped a little hearing his voice a little more forceful. She leaned forward looking confused about what to do. Finally she leaned forward and bit his zipper and pulled it down slowly. Amber could feel the heat of his cock already behind his zipper.

When it was all the way down she let go and looked back up at Jack. "Like this?"

He just nodded down at her. Amber, for some reason, felt happy she was doing it right and went back to it. She found the challenge exciting. Fun, even. She wanted to figure it herself how she was going to get his big cock out without using her hands. She used her mouth and pulled the sides of his shorts down. His big belly helped her actions and his shorts finally fell to the floor.

Amber knew she was close to accomplishing her goal. She bit his boxers and pulled them down. His cock finally sprang free. At her eye level, the massive rod appeared even larger and more impressive. She gasped a bit when it sprung to attention, ready for her expert skill.

Tossing his boxers to the side, she finally took his whole cock in her view. It was pulsing like a heartbeat and she felt her own heart sync with it. It was like a drum beat in her head. Without another thought, she leaned down and started to give him a blowjob. She had a lot of practice and didn't hold anything back. Jack had other plans. He enjoyed feeling her hot mouth encircle his cock for a bit before stopping her.

"As much as I love your blowjobs, today you are going to give me another pussyjob. Don't try to back out of the bet now." He said slowly.

Amber didn't say anything. She just wanted to get this big fat cock to cum for her. She would think of the rest later.

He pulled his cock away. "We will go at your pace and get on top. Just like last time." Jack sat on our marital bed as if it were his. He looked at Amber with a wide, arrogant grin, motioning for her to join him.

Amber wiped the salvia off her lips with her back hand. Using Jack's thighs, she stood up. Jack watched her with pleasure as more of her body came into view. He had his hands resting on the sides of her hips, petting the smooth silk that covered them. She looked down at him for a moment, with her hands resting on his arms. She couldn't believe how she was acting with him once again. Amber had an attractive husband. Great friends and family. What would they think if they were to see her with a man like Jack? Maybe if they saw his cock they would understand. She has never and still doesn't find him attractive whatsoever but...

His cock had a hold on her. Every time she saw it, it amazed her. It was the biggest she'd ever seen in person or video. She wondered deep down if she was kind of glad that Jack won. Certainly no one had asked her to suck his cock, yet she went for it perhaps by conditioning. I was asleep downstairs while she shared this moment with Jack. Even if I was awake, she knew I would probably want her to enjoy herself. So that's what she did.

Amber pushed Jack down onto the bed. From his back, he watched her face. She never broke eye contact as she slowly brought her hands to her waist. Reaching the silk belt that tied her robe closed, Amber dug her fingers through the knot. In a swift motion, the belt became undone. Amber pinned her hands to her body, keeping the robe closed until the last moment. She felt the heat from her body as she brought her hand along her trim waist to grab at her robe. Slowly, she opened the robe to her neighbor as she stared into his eyes. She felt her heart pounding in her chest as she brought the robe over her shoulders, then let it fall to the floor. In front of Jack, she stood in her lacy bra that held her round, perky breasts up, her black lace garter belt, and the straps that connected her mid-thigh pantihose to it. Jack drank the sight of her standing there, with every curve of her body glowing in the intimate bedroom lamplight. She wasn't wearing any panties, but they both knew that. Amber stood in front of Jack for a minute, watching his reaction and growing more excited as the fire in his eyes grew. If I were standing in the bedroom doorway, I would have seen Amber, dressed to kill with her heels still on, pushing her already impressive ass up. Amber and Jack's hungry eyes devoured each other as Jack's huge cock stood at attention and Amber stood facing it. If I were there, I would have seen Amber dressed for an intimate night with me, about to deliver all of our preparation, anticipation, hopes, and dreams of what this night could be...to Jack.

"Fuck yeah. You are sexy as hell. Hop on," Jack said.

With that, Amber climbed into bed, straddling one leg over Jack's lap. Her eyes were starting to haze with lust as she felt his cock resting against her stomach. They both looked down at it, then back at each other.

"You're going to take care of that for me?"

Amber nodded. Her body was pumping so much blood through her body she could hardly hear him over the ringing in her ears.

"Are you going to slide that tight pussy on my cock again?"

Amber answered softly, "Yes.."

"Kiss me like you did with Bill during the game. We've never kissed like that."

Amber slowly shook her head. " I can't...that's just for me and my husband."

"Well it's going to be mine just like you are." Jack grabbed her ass with two handfuls and pulled her close.

Amber could feel their hot bodies against each other. Jack felt her lacy bra against his chest and her garter belt against his belly. Amber propped herself against his body, feeling his hands massage her ass. It felt good. She bit her lip, staring up close at Jack's coarse face. He pursed his lips for his kiss. Amber moved her face closer to his, relenting with a kiss. Feeling his mouth on hers, Amber's body chemistry got to work immediately. What began as small, almost polite kisses soon became more. Then more. Both Amber and Jack began to lose themselves in the feelings of their lips grabbing and massaging each other. Jack pulled her down until she was laying on top of him. His cock was being pushed up against Amber's stomach as he grabbed and kneaded her ass cheeks. With both their eyes closed, Amber and Jack soon found the other person's tongue in their mouth as they tasted one another. Amber's hair fell around their faces and Jack breathed the smell of her hair deeply. Jack slowed down his lips and pushed to start sharing a sensual kiss with my wife in our marital bed. Amber was breathing heavily. She paused for a moment.

"Bastard..." she whimpered. She licked his lips before adjusting her hair to the side of her head, reaching back in to continue their slow kiss.

Amber slid up more and positioned Jack's cock between her ass cheeks. She knew he loved this position. Immediately, he squeezed her ass heavily against his cock. Amber started grinding on his dick like she was at the club. Her ass shook side to side, sliding up and down his big cock. Never stopping their kiss, Amber slid her pussy lips and ass cheeks all over Jack's giant python. Soon, Amber couldn't take it anymore and pushed her body up. Her hands rested on Jack's chest while she shook all over him. Her body was on fire. She felt his hard cock split her lips apart as she rubbed her clit on Jack's unyielding turgid rod.

She let out a loud moan. "Fuckkk. You are getting me so wet, Jack. Mmm."

Jack didn't need her to tell him. He felt his cock covered in her juices. He could hear it getting slicker down there. Amber was dripping from how horny she was. Jack knew he had this slut under his spell. Pushing his luck, he stopped moving her.

"Lay down on your back. I'm getting close," he lied.

"Ugh! Ok.." Amber said, feeling strangely disappointed as the taboo sensations stopped.

Jack got up and moved out the way letting Amber slide up the bed, laying on her back. She looked down at Jack while he positioned himself above her pussy. His cock hovered over it, sometimes letting the underside tap her pussy lips. Amber groaned everytime he did. She watched Jack as she held her head up from the bed, occasionally throwing it back when Jack slid across her clit in just the right way. Jack watched her cascading blonde hair bounce as she did. She was a sight to see as she held her legs open for him while Jack kneeled between her legs, her heels dangling in the air. She looked down at Jack's big cock hovering over her pussy. It was so thick with veins showing. It had trails of her juices sticking from his cock down to her glistening pussy. The lighting in the room was low and intimate. It felt like she and Jack were sharing a secret. Jack held his cock with one hand and rubbed her body with the other. He could feel her hot skin as he ran his hands along her torso, belly, thighs, and ass.

"I'm so wet..." she whimpered.

"Hell yeah you are." He smiled, lowering the underside of his cock and sliding the bottom of his head to the base of his cock on her pussy lips. Amber let out a groan. She covered her face with her arms and enjoyed the sensations of his cock on her.

After a few minutes Amber heard Jack ask, "Are you curious?"

Amber removed one of her arms and looked at Jack, almost in a bit of a stupor, "Huh?"

"Aren't you curious how good I could fuck you with this?" He said, rubbing his cock against her pussy lips once again.

"Stop that..." she whined, taking a deep exhale, "...and no. Me and Bill have a great sex life."

"I didn't ask you that. I'm sure your husband mfucks you a lot and it's probably fine...but aren't you at least curious?" he said, continuing to rub the underside of his cock on her.

Amber's body was already on fire. She started breathing harder and slowly said, "I would be lying if I said I haven't at least thought about it but....honestly it scares me. You're too big. It would hurt too much. And I'm married. I would never do that to Bill."

Jack laughed quietly at that answer. "The real thing that scares you is you are worried that I would fuck you better than anyone ever has. I'm a guy you don't find attractive or even like, but I'll fuck you better than the man you love. You are scared that you will become hooked, running over to my house every night. You wouldn't be betraying your husband. Deep down, he wants this probably more than you. He knows that I could make you feel things you have never experienced. He loves you and that's why he wants my big cock inside you. He wants to see it give you pleasure you never thought you could experience."

As neared the end of his little speech, Jack rubbed his cock faster and harder on Amber's pussy. She reached down and tried to stop the rubbing of the head of his cock on her electrified clitoris. She felt his hard, hot cock against her hand leave a cool trail as it left her own juices onto her hand, reminding Amber once again how aroused she already was.

"Hnnn," Amber mewled as wet sounds found their way into her ears. She barely heard him. "We shouldn't do that," she responded, not really in response to anything he said. It was as if she were arguing with herself about what Jack was talking about.

"You're making me so fucking horny," Jack said, rubbing her clit with his dick and making her labia ache with desire. Jack's hands intermittently wandered across her body, touching her lacy lingerie and rubbing her fit body.

"Mmm, fuck, me too," Amber said in a reflexively honest way. "...But we shouldn't," she added after several moments of gathering her thoughts from her state of arousal.

Jack ignored her and continued to stroke his hard cock against her soaked, throbbing pussy. Her face was flushed and the heat emanating off her body made Jack woozy with lust. The bedroom was dimly lit by table lamps at the head of the bed. Even in the dim light, Jack could tell Amber's pupils were the size of saucers. Her skin glowed and her body was wrapped in her lingerie like a gift.

"Your pussy was made for me. I know you. We both know what you are. And how much you need my cock." Jack said through his gritted teeth.

Amber didn't know what to say. After months of playing with Jack's massive organ and growing proud of her slutty ways, she felt there was truth to his words. Amber moved her hands from his cock and rested them on his hefty stomach.

Jack started to press the head of his thick cock down toward her opening. Her wet lips began to part as he did. Jack stared down at Amber on her back, looking into her glazed, dark blue eyes. Her freshly curled blonde locks fell around her face, framing Jack's view of her skillfully painted face, her dark lids and long lashes combined to make her lustful stare especially potent.

"We shouldn't," she said, after gathering every last ounce of determination.

Jack continued to rub his hard cock on her slick pussy lips and clit. Amber looked down to see his massive organ trying to spread her lips apart. Jack's cock dripped precum. Amber's lips trembled watching it. She breathed heavily through her mouth, barely able to think. Their mixed juices flowed down her pussy, dripping down her ass.

"Here. Let me," She said, reaching down with one arm, Amber gripped Jack's penis. Instead of keeping it pressed parallel to her pussy lips hot-dog style, she now gripped it like a sword. Jack continued to move his hips and cock up and down her slit. Amber rubbed the tip on her clit. Precum oozed from his dick as she gripped and milked him. She rubbed it into her clit. Despite her protests, she began to rub his cock in wider circles on her pussy. First her clit, then her pussy lips and clit. Amber brought Jack's cockhead to the entrance of her hole, pausing for a moment and feeling him stretch her open ever so slightly. She could feel his dripping precum mix with her juices and as they flowed around her opening. She was drunk with lust. They both were. Jack couldn't stop himself.

As Amber pointed his hard cock at her opening, Jack thrusted forward slightly. Both he and Amber watched as the very beginning parts of the tip pushed her lips apart.

"Jack. It's wrong." She said, her long eyelashes fluttering as her gaze darted from their joining bodies to Jack's face.

Jack backed off.

Slowly, Amber began to circle her clit, then her lips, then her opening with his cock. Jack thrusted again. A little more of the tip pushed her entrance apart.

Feeling the stretch from his thickness, Amber looked at Jack out of breath and sighed, "Jack...it's not...right..."

She began circling again. Another thrust. More of Jack's cock entered.

"Mmm, fuck. Oh my god. Jack...we shouldn't," she cooed, unconvincingly.

More circles. Jack and Amber were soaking the bed with their juices. Amber continued to hold one leg up under her thigh with the other leg held by Jack as she steered the tip of his cock over her soaked pussy. Amber and Jack were barely functioning. Every fiber of their being was focused on the circles Amber drew over her engorged clit and labia. Both Amber and Jack were breathing fast with their hearts pounding. Jack felt like he was about to pass out. And then he had enough teasing. With a final, slow, steady thrust, he pushed his entire tip and several inches of his shaft into Amber's hungry pussy as she held him over her opening, stretching her and making her body erupt with pleasure.

"Oh, oh, god. Jack! You're so big!" she cried out as she threw her head back, feeling her body celebrate as her walls were at last stretched.

"Fuck! Oh my God, you're inside me!" she gasped in a whisper as she bought her gaze back down to Jack's cock partially buried inside her.

She continued to hold her legs open for Jack's dick as she loudly whispered, "Jack, this is so wrong."

It was as if she still wanted to keep this moment between the two of them. It was as if she didn't want to get caught.

Jack grabbed her by the chin and looked her into her eyes with a deep intensity. "Tell me you want me to stop," he said.

Amber looked at him and bit the corner of her bottom lip. She nodded very slightly, acknowledging that she had heard him. She didn't say a thing.

Slowly, Jack slid more of his cock into my wife's pussy.

"Oh goddd! It's too big," Amber was barely able to say in short breaths. She felt like a tree stump was splitting her open. But no, it was Jack the neighbor. They both felt the other's incredible body heat through their coupled organs. Her walls eagerly stretched to meet him. They ached for it, and her body was hungry for more.

Jack pulled out until his cock head was just about to pop out, then slid back in. He repeated the process and only very slowly sped up as he went. He had only fed her about half of his dick.

"Jack. Please, please...oh god. Slower. Fuckkk!! You're gonna break me!" Amber moaned uncontrollably.

"I'm just warming you up baby, we haven't even started yet." He was telling the truth. He had more to give.

Amber couldn't answer. Her body was losing control. She'd never felt something like it. Jack slid his cock just till the tip was left before sliding slowly into Amber, getting her pussy accustomed to his big dick. The arousal from the night had dulled her judgement and kept her body so hungry and desperate to cum. Even at this slow pace it still only took her moments to build to an orgasm.

"Hooo my God!" Amber moaned as her abs involuntarily made her crunch up. She could feel his hard cock inside her. She could feel her own wetness. She could feel his hands on her body and her marital bed beneath them both. The taboo nature of their pairing made her so turned on that her ears rang. Her pupils were so wide that the dim light of the room seemed bright as mid-day.