Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 06

Story Info
Amber continues making her anniversary present.
11.5k words
4.54
90.5k
175
56

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber was carried up the stairs while staring defiantly at Jack. He had just fucked her until she orgasmed multiple times before finishing all over her face and breasts. It felt like every time she was with him he acted like she was his plaything.

"Oh don't give me that fiery look. I thought this is what you wanted? To be treated like a slut." Jack snickered in delight. His hot neighbor was literally covered in his cum after he fucked her on camera for her husband to watch in the future. The ego boost he was feeling almost felt euphoric.

Amber just rolled her eyes at his comment and kept quiet. She knew she was doing this for her husband's fantasy, but deep down she knew she was starting to enjoy this naughty fantasy as well. The pleasure Jack's cock brought her made her lose herself in the sex every time. She might have been acting on the super bowl night and today. But eventually, she lost herself in that acting which made her feel so guilty for enjoying the mind-blowing sex she was receiving. That's why she told Stacey she was scared, she was worried she was enjoying it TOO much. Stacey's words also calmed her nerves the other night. Bill trusted her. She also knew that it drove them both crazy that this asshole could fuck her better than her own husband, the man she loves more than anyone in the world, could.

If Amber wasn't so confident in her marriage and how much she loved her husband she didn't know what would become of this taboo fantasy. She will always hate Jack but she was worried that she was actually starting to 'love' his dick or at least the sex with him. Emotionally she will always belong to her husband, but the sex she's been receiving from this asshole neighbor has been making her realize how much pleasure she could receive, not only from Jack's massive organ but the fact she was 'cheating' on her husband without him knowing this time. The rough treatment, and his derogatory statements about her and her husband, it was such a different and naughty experience. It was so wrong and unlike herself. She was starting to learn what her husband meant when he said he loved seeing her act like this. Amber was surprised that she was excited to see what Bill's reaction was going to be. Her stomach started to flutter at the thought of him watching the video she just made and the future ones she would make soon enough...

Jack carried her to his shower and dropped her on the floor under the shower head like some dirty laundry he was done with. Amber grunted and looked angrily at him at how he was treating her.

"Damn, I love when you stare at me with those smoldering eyes. Hurry and clean yourself up, I want you to stare at me like that when you suck my cock. Kind of reminds me of the first time in the hot tub." Jack said with an arrogant grin.

Without waiting for her to respond, he turned on the shower and ice cold water hit Amber's face and body which made her gasp loudly. "JA-JACK!!"

He just chuckled and stood at the shower door not giving her an option to rush out. Amber's breath became more erratic under the cold water.

Jack's cock started to grow once again seeing her chest heave quickly due to the frigid temperature of the water. Eventually, the water started to heat up, and as the water got warmer, Amber's body slowly relaxed. The shock she received from the cold now turned into bliss while the warm water ran down her smooth, soft body.

She just closed her eyes and sat on the shower floor while the water cleaned and lightly massaged her body. Amber almost forgot Jack was standing outside the shower door. She peeked over at him and saw he was watching her intensely.

Jack loved the image that was before him. Amber's blonde hair slowly got wet along with her tan, flawless body. He could see the goosebumps she received from the cold water now starting to recede, while his cock started to slowly expand. He thought to leave her for a minute and go get the phone in the living room so he could record another show for Bill. Then he quickly threw the thought from his mind. He wanted to challenge Amber and see how far he could take it without the phone being involved.

'Because of course, what's a victory without a little challenge...' Jack thought as he walked inside the shower door slowly closing it behind him.

Hearing the shower door close, Amber's eyes opened under the water and saw Jack walk in behind her, his cock already almost fully erect.

She should have been shocked seeing him hard already, but knowing him well already wasn't out of the ordinary, his stamina was definitely unlike other men.

"Fuck you always look so good kneeling before me." Jack smiled down at his neighbor while stroking his cock. She was freshly fucked and soaking wet, but for some reason that gave her a different, more sexy look.

Her blue eyes always stood out, especially at this moment.

"What? Haven't you had enough already?" Amber said as she looked away from his massive organ which was practically staring at her.

"With you? I don't think there's ever enough." Jack let out a deep laugh.

"Ugh...fine but I'm not doing this right here. Go get the camera and meet me in your room." Amber said. She wanted to take a break and just enjoy the shower before she had sex with him again. She didn't want him to get used to fucking her whenever he wanted.

"Fuck that," Jack said with an angry look.

"What? We had a deal! I told you if we were going to do thi-"

"I know what the deal was," Jack interrupted her, "and I told you if you wanted me to go along with this, that I needed to see your sincerity. If every time we hook up is on camera I'm gonna get bored quickly."

"Like that would be the worst thing..." Amber mumbled.

"Alright, fine. I hope that one video was enough." Jack took a chance and took a step to walk around her.

"Wait.."Amber grabbed him by his leg and finally looked up at him. She knew this man would always get what he wanted and as much as it angered her, it also made her wet with anticipation.

Jack took a step back and stood over her again and watched the water pour over them. Amber looked up at him, slowly moving her hand up his leg until she grabbed his heavy ball sack.

Amber ran her fingers on his balls, which made Jack's whole back tingle in anticipation. After playing with them for a while, making his cock hard as a rock. She finally ran her hand up his big dick, eventually grabbing his cock with both hands. The water from the shower made his dick as slippery and wet as her body was right now.

Amber just studied his thick cock with its huge mushroom head. His whole dick had light veins running along its shaft. She couldn't believe that she actually could take his whole cock inside of her. She thought back to when she first saw it in the hot tub.

Amber never told her husband this but she never had plans to suck Jack's cock that night. Only to tease him, but after seeing it, that all changed. Her curiosity took over and ended up giving him something she had never given her own husband. Over the months, she learned she enjoyed sucking cock, especially one so big. She would try new ways to please it as if it was its own entity separate from Jack.

As the months passed even further, it made her feel so naughty that she pleased a man that her husband couldn't stand. They never got along with him, and she always thought he was just an old pervert. But now this man she never found attractive, became an object of desire for her body. The way his cock was slowly changing how she viewed him scared her but also excited her. They never got along before this, who would have thought she would get to the point she felt comfortable with her neighbor's cock. What would her husband think if he found out that she now saw Jack as a very masculine man? Even though he was shorter and less unattractive than her husband, the pleasure he gave her would change any woman's point of view on him. She wasn't falling in love with him, but she was slowly coming to the conclusion that her body enjoyed what his cock could do to her, if Bill didn't get off on this her whole point of view of this would be flipped, and probably wouldn't even enjoy it as she has been.

Even now, stroking his big dick she thought about what her husband was doing right now. Probably busy at work, not a clue his loving wife was next door in the shower stroking a man's dick he hated after he just fucked her to a mind-blowing orgasm. Amber again started to get excited at the thought of how her husband would act once he finds out what she's been up to.

Without even thinking she started to bite her lip hungry to taste his big cock in her mouth. Right before she leaned forward to engulf Jack's cock, she felt his rough hand grab her and pull her to her feet.

"Hmph look at you, just a slut hungry for my big cock right?"

Amber looked from his dick to his eyes and gave him another fiery look. Although her facial expressions showed anger, her actions showed something else. Her hands never left his dick and were stroking him furiously.

Amber couldn't believe him, she finally came to grips that she didn't care anymore. She wanted his cock, there was no point in trying to convince herself otherwise. So just before she swallowed his whole cock at once, he actually denied her!

"I thought this is what you wanted.." she said in a soft voice running her hands against his cock. Amber was surprised she sounded so timid, when did she become so submissive towards him?

Jack pulled her against his body grabbing her jiggly, soft ass, mashing his cock against her stomach, and turning her towards the wall. Amber felt trapped against his big body with her back against the wall and the water running down between them.

"It is but you didn't answer me! I said you're just a hungry slut for a big cock, right!?" He lifted his hand and gave her a nice slap on her ass. Which just jiggled in its recoil.

Amber moaned loudly but still didn't answer. She just started defiantly in his eyes, still trying to stroke his big cock against her body, but it was pressed too hard against her stomach so she just wrapped her hands around his neck and stared up at him biting her lip.

Jack just responded with another slap on her ass, leaving a red print in its place now.

Amber just continued to bite her lip and stare up at him. She actually moved her body left and right making his cock rub all over her taut stomach.

"Answer me you slut!" Jack growled. Give her other cheek another slap.

"Oh god!! Yes!!" Amber couldn't take the rough treatment anymore and lost it.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Jack smiled.

"Please..." Amber whispered, "Don't stop.." her legs were practically shaking in anticipation. She wasn't sure when she started to like him treating her rough, but it only intensified how wrong this fantasy of her and her husband was. A man her husband hates was able to treat her in a way she never experienced before.

"Don't stop what?" Jack laughed. He loved that his neighbor's wife now loved when he spanked her but denied her husband the same thing.

She pulled him closer, and looked back over her shoulder to his hands on her ass, and gave her perfect ass cheeks a wiggle.

"Say it." He ordered.

Amber was silent for a moment and Jack thought he pushed his luck. Then he felt her rise on her toes and lean into his ear.

"Spank me..please don't stop," Amber whispered before biting his ear lobe.

"I thought you didn't like it when your husband tried it the other day?"

"I didn't..not with him. Only an asshole like you is allowed to treat me like that." Amber moaned into his ear. She couldn't believe the words she was speaking but they were true. Her husband gave her love and affection. Him spanking and treating her rough didn't feel right. But when it's from a man they both hate...it felt just right. Also denying Bill something that she allowed her own neighbor to just added to the taboo fantasy that she was spiraling into.

"Hold tight," Jack grunted. She felt her arms wrap around him even harder.

He lifted his hands up and gave each cheek a forceful slap. Not too hard, not too light. Just enough to make them slowly turn light red.

After each slap, Amber moaned out uncontrollably. When did she start to love this so much?

"Oh, Jack!"

"Fuck baby!!"

"Just like that sweetie!"

"Oh god, I'm becoming slut for you daddy!"

Jack loved the names she was calling him. He never really liked the daddy thing his whole life, but when he found out that she denied calling her husband the same thing, he now loved it. Especially now hearing other words mixed in. He felt her walls slowly loosening and couldn't wait until he could order her around as he liked.

After spanking her, he let her body slowly relax in his grasp.

He then grabbed some body wash and started pouring it on both of their bodies.

Without even asking, Amber started to rub the soap all over his body and cock, while Jack returned the favor. They both stood there in silence cleaning each other's bodies. It was a very intimate scene and if Bill could've seen it he would've thought it was as hot as them hooking up.

Jack enjoyed their wet bodies rubbing into each other. Her soft hands rubbed his wet cock, while he squeezed and caressed her ass cheeks.

"You know what my dream is?" Jack said.

Amber was still out of sorts and barely answered.

"I've been taking a lot of your first these past few months, but there's one first I'm dying to have." Jack had his hand slip between her legs and ran his fingers across Amber's ass.

Amber shuddered in response. "No....I could never take it."

"I think we could get you some training until you could," Jack said, an evil plan starting to form in his mind.

"Training?" Amber was starting to wake up out of her dream state. She finally stopped stroking his cock, and looked up at him again.

Jack nodded, his hands running across her ass again, but this time leaving his fingers above her asshole.

Finally, using the water as lubricant he slowly used his index finger and attempted to penetrate Amber's untouched ass. The fact he was the first man to try this made him sweat in anticipation, but the water quickly washed away any evidence of that.

Amber jumped, "Jack!! No, stop." Attempting to grab his wrist.

"Trust me you'll learn to love it." Jack overpowered her and slowly let his index finger slide inside of her.

"Oh, fuck. It's so wrong! God, it feels so...so different." Amber moaned uncontrollably.

Jack didn't say a word and continued his conquest of this perfect wife. His finger barely penetrating her ass now started to slide in and out.

"Jack, Jack. Oh god please slow down. Oh fuck I'm gonna lose it." She couldn't believe this man was actually fingering her ass and she was actually enjoying it!

"Here, you need to relax more. Turn around and put your hands on the wall." Jack pulled his finger out and instructed her in place.

Amber was already close to cumming and was shocked when she realized she wanted him to finish. She followed his orders and put her hands on the wall and instinctively stuck her ass out, making her signature arch on her back. She turned her head, looking back at Jack who was already starting to kneel on the floor. The water now hitting her back sliding down her ass, falling in front of Jack's face. Almost turning herself into a human waterfall.

Amber looked down at him and bit her lip wondering what he had planned for her.

Before she could think any further she felt his tongue slide right over her exposed pussy.

"Uhhh, god. Oh, fuckkk! Yess, yess that feels so good." Amber shuddered.

Without stopping, he started to eat her pussy and slowly slid his hand back over her beautiful asshole. Then without any hesitation, he slid his index finger into her ass, this time getting more than halfway.

"Oh, oh shit! Jack! Please...don't sto-"

Amber's words got caught off when Jack started sliding his finger in and out while expertly licking her pussy lips.

"Fuck, Jack. Oh my goddd! How are you so good at this?? Please, don't stop! Holy shit, I'm getting so close."

Amber unconsciously started to wiggle her ass cheeks all in Jack's face and hands. She was getting so close and the feeling she was getting was so foreign but also was an amazing sensation. It was quickly becoming too much for Amber to handle.

Sensing she was getting close, Jack slid his finger out and ran his tongue from her pussy lips right up to her asshole.

Then Amber received a feeling she never thought she would experience. He was eating her ass now...and she actually loved it. It was such a dirty feeling, but the thought that Jack was giving her such a new experience that most men dreamed of giving her, especially her husband, made her mind on the brink of going wild. It was at that moment, that Jack's tongue ran all over her asshole which made Amber's body explode into an orgasm.

"Yesss!! You're actually-Oh my god!! Fuck, yes eat my ass! Don't stop, yes, yes!!!

She reached her hands back and grabbed his head pushing it as hard as she could into her ass while she wiggled her ass cheeks against him. Jack's face was being suffocated but he couldn't have been in any more bliss. His tongue licked and cleaned her wet ass. His tongue was slipping inside her asshole giving Amber an euphoric feeling most women dreamed of having. He made her cum just from eating out her ass.

Slowly Amber lost her inhibitions and became moaning as loud as she could. The bathroom door was left open and her moans traveled throughout the house, letting a certain phone in the living room downstairs pick up the sound....

Amber's orgasm slowly subsided. As soon as Jack released her from his grasp, she crumpled onto the floor with all the strength gone from her legs from her powerful orgasm.

They both kneeled on the floor with the warm water pouring over them.

As Amber's breath finally got back to her, she looked over at Jack who was sitting on the shower floor now staring at her with a dumb grin.

"You liked that huh?"

"You...you are a dirty man..." Amber said as she looked away, embarrassed to even meet his eye.

Jack laughed, "Damn right, although I wish your little husband could see how much you loved me being dirty. I don't think he ever heard you moan that loud huh?"

Amber ignored him as she blushed and rolled her eyes, looking over at him to see his cock fully hard still. He was lazily stroking his impressive cock while staring at her.

'Oh god...he's probably going to fuck me again.' She told herself as if she would be worried but in reality, her body shivered in anticipation. She let her inhibitions go and decided to be bold for once.

She finally met his eyes, and got on her hands and knees, and crawled over to him.

Jack raised his eyebrow wondering what she had planned.

She kneeled over his body and slowly leaned down and engulfed his cock head in one motion.

What made Jack go crazy though, was during all this she never broke eye contact. As she lowered her head and found his cock with her tongue, she never looked away. She then deepthroated his whole cock, only once, and slowly raised her head off of it.

Then she leaned forward, whispering into his ear, "Dry off and go get the camera. Meet me at your bed so I can show my husband how much better you can fuck me." Amber's stomach fluttered hearing herself say such naughty words.

Jack just smiled and shook his head. Even during all this she still thought about her husband. It was admirable honestly, the fact she could separate the physical pleasure he brought her versus the emotional love she had for her husband.

But Jack thought to himself, 'Why should that upset him? Bill clearly got off on him fucking his wife so why not use that to his advantage?'

He made a note to himself to ask Amber later on what the root of this fantasy was even more. He wanted to actually go along with what Bill wanted and liked to see because that in turn made Amber become nastier and naughtier with him.