Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" Bill said, glancing up at her beautiful eyes.

"Welllll..." Amber said playfully, tapping her index finger on her chin, "I can tell you how much I miss Jack's big cock, or how I wish I could suck it one more time.." She immediately felt Bill grow hard under her.

That made her giggle, "...or you said you have a new coworker? He's an asshole to huh? Hmm, it's starting to get nice out again, maybe we can have a barbecue soon. We could invite our friends, coworkers and you can introduce me to this asshole. I'll make sure I wear a sexy outfit for our new friend. You can show off your beautiful wife to all the guys you work with. Hmm, do you like the sound of that?"

"What?? Really, you really want to meet David?" Bill gulped.

"I don't see why not? You know how much I like assholes.." Amber said, kissing his cheek.

Amber was teasing him, she had no plans to hook up with this new coworker of his, but she wouldn't mind flirting with him to drive Bill jealous.

She cleaned up the dinner table and spent the rest of the day with her husband. He wanted to have sex with her after the discussion from dinner, but Amber made an excuse she was exhausted from work. It felt naughty to deny her husband because she was too sore from sex with their neighbor.

The next couple of days, Amber made sure to show Bill as much love and affection as she could. Bill couldn't take it after a few days and wouldn't be denied any longer. They had amazing sex right before the weekend. It was at that moment Amber realized she loved both kinds of sex. The rough, and intense sex with Jack. And also the intimate and loving sex with Bill. It was two totally different kinds but she couldn't ever see herself losing the sex she had with Bill. The sex with Jack was like an addiction, yes you get hooked on it easily but also like any other addiction, it was something you could get over especially with enough time. The sex with Bill is what made her feel whole and loved. It completed who she was and the affirmation she needed from the man she loved.

She was wondering when she would plan the next meet-up with Jack. It was now 2 1/2 months until her anniversary with Bill and she only had 2 videos. Would that be enough? She was thinking about how to go about it until someone else had other plans.

She received a text Saturday morning on her way to the gym.

"Tell Bill you're going hiking tomorrow."

It was from Jack.

She was just about to respond no, she wanted it to be on her terms, not his.

Then she realized that her pussy was already wet just from 6 words in a text message...