Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber's breath quickened at that thought. Her hand started stroking him faster without her noticing.

Amber croaked out, "Like..like what?"

"Alright, every time I ask you if you guys have done a certain thing, I want you to lick my cock for no and squeeze my cock for yes. Got it?"

Amber just nodded, completely captured at Jack's pace and orders.

"Have you guys ever had sex in public? Like a parking lot or somewhere out in the open?"

Lick

"Have you guys ever had sex during a barbecue or some sort of party?"

Lick

"How about at his job or yours?"

Lick

"Sex in the pool?"

Squeeze

"Hmm, interesting. Have you guys ever done something at the bar or club?"

"Does that night with you count?" Amber asked.

"No"

Lick

"Have you ever been tied up?"

Lick

"Have you ever cooked up dinner and sucked his cock while he ate?" Jack already knew the answer but he wanted to put it in her head.

Lickkkk. Amber gave him a longer one than usual, obviously getting off on their discussion, imagining herself doing these things.

"Ever order any food and answer the door in some sexy lingerie?"

Lick, slurpppp. Amber is now sucking the head of his dick.

"Enough slut, I said only lick. You'll get what you want soon enough. One more question."

Amber released his cock, waiting patiently waiting for the last question.

"Have you ever fucked your neighbor while your husband watched? Giving him an experience your husband dreams about? Doing positions that you have never done. Moaning your neighbor's name all night while your husband was knocked out in another room. Wrapping your pussy lips so tight around your neighbor's much bigger cock that it seemed it never would let go?!" Jack said in a loud voice.

Squeezeeeee. Kiss. Kiss.

Amber had now reached Jack's face and was passionately kissing him. One hand around his head while the other squeezes and strokes his hard, pulsing cock.

"Please, Jack..this is so wrong but I can't take it anymore." Amber was panting at this point. Her body was on fire and she needed to have his cock.

Jack kissed her back a few times, their tongues battling. Her body had slid up, so he was able to grab her ass, giving it a few squeezes.

He broke their kiss, "Haha, look at you now. I knew you were just a wife that needed a big cock in her life."

"God, just shut up." Amber moaned before continuing to kiss him.

It didn't take long before Jack pushed her head down. She kissed down his neck and burly chest. Then she reached his hefty stomach which reminded her how different he was then her husband. Finally, the true thing that reminded her that this wasn't her husband.

His big, thick cock was practically shaking when her hot breath reached it. She couldn't believe herself, but she gave it a deep sniff, letting the intoxicating, masculine smell overwhelm her.

Jack just watched her intensely. He had a lot to plan for the next couple of months to have some fun with her. She made all the bullshit rules, that he would soon enough break.

Just before her lips touched his cock. Amber thought of a sexy plan. She reached for her phone and got the camera ready. She made sure it was flipped to the front camera and hit record.

The camera was greeted with a view of Amber's blue eyes, blonde wet hair, and body half-wrapped with a towel, holding a cock right to her lips.

"Oh, honey. I can't wait till you can see how naughty I've been for you. Jack and his cock are driving me crazy. I told him so much about our fantasy. I hope you're not mad, baby."

Jack just watched with his hands behind his head while this loving wife made a porn video of her husband using his cock. He had a smile on his face knowing how far he had come with this couple. Soon he would have Amber completely under his finger which in turn would make his neighbor even more jealous. He had a triumphant look on his face.

Amber just slapped Jack's cock against her cheeks. "I thought I was doing this just to please you baby, but I don't know when I started enjoying this myself. Just the thought of your face when you see all of this. God, it makes my whole body shiver with excitement.."

Amber finally wrapped her lips around Jack's dick and sucked loudly. Her saliva quickly ran down the whole base of his dick while Amber let out loud moans the whole time. She brought the camera close to her face and gave a show of how her tongue wrapped around the tip of Jack's dick.

"Hmmm, his cock tastes so good Bill. I love sucking dick now. Does that make you happy? That your wife who only sucked your cock barley once now loves sucking cock? I love the feeling and how I can pleasure a man just with my mouth. It sounds so slutty, but that's what you wanted right? Please, baby, tell me that's what you wanted. I need to hear it."

Slurp, slurp, slurp. Amber was making a show of how much love she was giving Jack's cock.

Amber was completely lost in the character she was in. From getting her ass eaten, to playing with Jack's cock for so long. Making this detailed blowjob video for her husband. It was practically driving her crazy. She let go of the wheel and let her instincts take over from everything she learned.

She released the big dick with her mouth and gave it one last long lick while looking into the camera before stopping the recording.

"Well, that was intense." Jack laughed. "Ready for the next round?"

Amber nodded.

Jack handed her a condom he grabbed from earlier.

Amber without any hesitation now, ripped the package open with her teeth. Then she slid the condom down his cock making it nice and snug.

Amber handed him the phone which Jack took without any questions. He leaned over the bed and propped the camera up on a lamp he had. While he was making sure it was balanced and secured.

Amber wasted no time and unwrapped the towel, throwing it on the floor next to Jack from earlier. It was as if it rehearsed. Their motions were fluid and no words were being spoken. They were going to fuck and it was going to be on camera. They were going to put on a show for their future audience, Bill.

Amber climbed on top of Jack's body, sitting right in front of his cock which was now pressing on her body right above her pussy reaching her stomach. Giving her the reminder of how big and thick Jack was.

Finally, Jack was ready and had his hands rubbing Amber's body.

"You ready?" Jack said with a low voice.

Amber quickly nodded, with a flush face. She was immensely turned on and couldn't wait any longer.

Jack looked over to the camera and reached out to hit the record button.

Amber picked her body up while grabbing Jack's sheathed cock. She lined his cock up and was just about to slide down.

"Wait," Jack said out of nowhere. "Turn around, I want to play with that world-class ass of yours."

Amber just rolled her eyes. She didn't care at this point. She wanted his cock and at the same time, to give her husband a show. So she listened to his words and turned her body around.

Jack wanted her reverse cowgirl, it was a position he knew she wasn't used to and it would give the camera a great view of her getting fucked that Bill would appreciate.

'See I could be a nice guy.' Jack snickered in his head.

Amber finally got into position and without wasting any more time, lowered her pussy on Jack's cock.

Her pussy lips slowly opened allowing the intrusion. Her pussy lips grasped the sides of his cock, and Amber kept giving her ass a little wiggle letting her slide down his cock further and further.

"Hmmm, Jack. Fuck you are just so damn big."

"That's right, much bigger than that little husband of yours. Get used to it cause I'm going to be fucking this for a while." Jack said, giving his cock a flex and slapping Amber's ass lightly. Enjoying the jiggly recoil it gave.

Amber noticed that every time Jack said husband he would add little to it. Her husband was anything but little. He was taller and stronger than Jack. But when he said little over and over, she knew what he was trying to compare and put in her mind. In most circumstances, she should snap, and berate Jack.

Amber looked over her shoulder and saw Jack's cocky look, and the phone recording them right next to the bed. The devil over her shoulder telling her to be naughty finally took over.

"Hmm oh god, so so big. Yeah? You like fucking other men's wives? You like showing my husband how you can fuck me better than he ever could?"

"I fucking love it." He growled, giving her ass another slap.

Amber wiggled her ass, even more, drenching the condom that covered Jack's big dick. Until she was able to slide all the way to the base of his cock.

"Ohhhhh, baby. You're so deep! I can't believe I can take it all." Amber said with panting breaths. Taking his cock in this position was obviously a lot for her. Which made the whole ordeal even hotter for both of them.

"Hmm, that feels amazing. Your pussy is so damn tight. I can't believe your dumb, little husband doesn't fuck you like this. The view is phenomenal." Jack said with a laugh while caressing her ass. Admiring the soft, smooth feeling it gave.

"I've never had sex with my husband like this...you think he would be jealous?" Amber said while moaning, grinding her body against his cock enjoying the feeling it was giving her. She glanced at the camera while she said it but Jack's cock was overwhelming her so that she could barely concentrate.

"Oh, he would definitely be jealous, especially when he hears how loud I can make you scream," Jack said with a serious voice.

The next thing Amber felt was Jack grab the side of her hips, and lifted her body off his cock before slamming her back down.

"Fuck!! Oh, wait, wait!" Amber wasn't prepared for him to fuck her like this.

"Shh, just take it. I'm gonna give you what you've been craving. Make sure your husband knows who owns this pussy now."

Jack continued to slam her body on his cock. Amber's ass was riding up and down the whole length of his big dick. Her pussy was literally drenching the condom he was wearing. He knew her body was loving it so he had no plans to stop.

The view the camera was recording was one that millions of men would pay to see. Amber's body was in a reverse cowgirl position. Her blonde hair barely damp now, gave her a sexy wild look. The arch in her back that led to her perfect ass that was slamming on an impressive cock was a sight for the ages. The cherry on top was the noises she was making would make any man cum on the spot.

"Fuck! Fuck! Please slow down!! Your fucking me so deep. Ugh, god! Hmmm, it's, it's-" Amber was literally at a loss for words.

"Come on slut! This is what you wanted right? Show your husband who fucks your the best! Let him see the real you! The one he wishes he could have!!" Jack roared.

Jack's words sparked a fire in Amber. Soon she was slamming her ass up and down all on her own. Jack released his grasp on her, so it was more noticeable she was fucking him all on her own now.

"Yesss! Yess! It feels sooo good." Amber was starting to sweat from the workout she was giving her body.

"Better than your little husband?"

"Oh yessss. Way better than my husband, so fucking good baby."

"Say it right slut!" Jack started thrusting his cock, meeting her halfway, lifting his big body off the bed.

"JACK!! Oh god, your-your way better than my LITTLE husband. He can never fuck me the way you do!!

"Whose pussy does this belong to??"

"It's yours, it's all yours baby." Amber was out of breath from the onslaught his cock was giving her.

"Who??" Jack challenged her.

"It's Jack's pussy! My pussy belongs to you, Jack!!" Amber was receiving maybe the most intense fuck of her life.

The first couple of times her body was either not accustomed to his size or was holding back. But now she gave him her all. There was nothing being held back.

Jack sensed they were both getting close. So he pushed her off his cock and pulled her down to the bed next to him.

Amber was still out of sorts from the intense sex, and the next thing she knew, she was on her back while Jack was climbing on top of her body.

"You want it back in?" Jack whispered in her ear, hovering over her body.

Amber nodded with a flush face, "Please baby, I'm so close..."

"I wanna hear you beg for it.."

"Please daddy. Fuck my married pussy. Please...I need it." Amber whimpered trying to get Jack's cock back in her to fill the void he had just left.

Jack just smiled and looked down at her, teasing her not letting his dick slide back. Hovering just at the entrance of her wet pussy.

He leaned down to her ear and whispered, "I want you to tell me how much better I am than your husband. I want him to see how much of a slut you are for me."

Amber whimpered, "Oh god, baby, please keep fucking me. You're so much bigger than my husband. I love how rough you are compared to him. His little cock will never fill me up like yours."

Amber's words stung but she was too lost in the character, and her need to cum was way too much to stop now.

Jack didn't tease her any longer, he lined up his cock and slid right back in. Amber let out a moan and felt whole again feeling his big dick inside her again.

Jack's heavy body felt like it was crushing her, but in a way that made her feel even more submissive. Every thrust made her whole body shake, sending electric shocks throughout her body.

She was looking into his eyes and could barely let out a moan. Her body was experiencing another foreign feeling.

Jack's thrust grew more frantic and forceful.

"Oh god, Jack your fucking me so hard. Please please.."

Jack grunted, "Please what? Huh? Say it!"

"Please don't stop!! Oh god!!!"

Jack leaned up more and grabbed both of Amber's long legs and put them on each shoulder.

Finally, he started slamming his body down, sinking his cock as deep as it could go. It was like a hammer slamming into Amber's body.

Amber was body was becoming numb from the pleasure, her head began shaking left and right not being able to comprehend the sex she was receiving right now.

It was at this moment, Amber saw the camera next to the bed still recording them.

"Oh Bill, he's breaking me! He fucking breaking me. I'm gonna cum all over his dick, I'm sorry baby. It just feels too good. I'm-I'm cumm-"

Jack grabbed her by the chin and shut her up with a deep, wet kiss.

He felt Amber's body shaking under him. This was maybe her most intense orgasm to date. Her pussy gripped him like a vice. Jack thought her pussy was practically going to rip his whole cock off.

Jack couldn't take it anymore either and started to cum with Amber. If he wasn't wearing a condom, he would have shot a huge load deep inside Amber like she's never experienced.

As they both came down from their orgasm, Jack rolled over and fell on his back as he gasped for breath. He looked over and saw Amber had actually passed out from her orgasm. He had actually fucked her so good she passed out! Jack smiled happy he had got that all on camera.

'I'm sure Bill is gonna love that.' He thought.

Jack glanced over at the camera still recording,

"Thanks, little buddy, hope you enjoyed the show," Jack said before ending the recording....

***************************************************

Amber woke up and felt herself wrapped against a warm presence. She slowly opened her eyes and felt her arm and leg draped over a large man.

As she came to, she realized where she was. In Jack's bed, actually cuddling with him! She tried remembering what happened.

Finally, it all came back to her, the last thing she remembered was cumming harder than she ever had before blacking out. She was completely embarrassed losing control like that.

"Hm, finally up huh?"

She heard a voice and looked up at Jack looking down at her with that arrogant look she was so used to.

"Oh my god..how long was I out??"

Amber couldn't believe he fucked her the way he did, she was still embarrassed from the words she said and how she acted. It was like the fog had cleared and she knew what she had done was so wrong.

"Practically all morning and afternoon, I was getting worried before I realized you were just in a deep sleep."

"WHAT! What time is it??"

"Almost 5."

Amber shot up and quickly got out of the bed, "Bill is going to be home soon. I can't believe I was asleep that long! He's going to see my car, I need to get home before he suspects anything."

"Yeah, we don't want him to find out how much fun we're having just yet." Jack grinned.

Amber just rolled her eyes, she grabbed her phone next to the bed.

Right before she walked out, "I'll..I'll text you okay?" She knew this was just the beginning of the stuff she was going to do with him until her and Bill's anniversary.

"I'll look forward to it," Jack said with a big smile. Watching her naked body leave the room.

Amber left the room and put the rest of her clothes on in the living room, before rushing out and getting back home.

She threw her clothes in the laundry and jumped into the shower. Not even 5 minutes after she got into the shower, she heard Bill come home.

"Hey, honey! You're home already?" Bill called out through the bathroom door.

"Uhh yeah, I left work early today and wanted to take a shower. Dinner will be ready soon!" She answered back.

"Sounds good, gonna go on a quick run. I'll be back soon, it won't be too long."

"Okay.." Amber answered in a meek voice.

She had barely made it back. That was way too close. She had to be more careful...

Amber finished her shower and made dinner. She was famished from the wild day she had, so when Bill got back from his run they ate immediately.

Dinner was quiet as they both ate. But it was what Bill had said at the end of dinner that surprised her.

"Honey, I just want to tell you something.." Bill said in a quiet voice.

"What's going on sweetie?" Amber said with concern in her eyes. Did he suspect something? Her heart started to beat erratically.

"With everything that happened I want to be truthful with you. You're the love of my life. That will never change. I know this fantasy is behind us, but I don't want to lie to you. It still drives me crazy. When you went on your run yesterday, I watched one of your old videos with Jack. When I was at work today, it crossed my mind multiple times. Even that asshole new coworker of mine was giving me a hard time today and the next thing I know I'm imagining you sleeping with him. A man that's beneath me and can't stand. I don't know what is wrong with me. But I love you and I'll never make you do anything you don't want to. I just want to be truthful with you. I feel like me hiding my urges or fantasy is somehow betraying you, especially after telling you we are past all this.

"Bill.." Amber had tears in her eyes.

She knew that this fantasy wasn't past him. That he had these crazy urges and thoughts run in his head. The fact he thought he was betraying her not telling her what was going on made her heart flutter. She wanted to jump up and tell him that they don't have to stop. Show him the videos she made. She wanted to make him happy. To please the man she loved. If he wanted to do all the things she let Jack do. She wouldn't even hesitate.

But she knew that now wasn't the time. The thought of her showing everything on their anniversary would be much more intense and pleasing for both of them.

Also, she couldn't lie, the ruse she was pulling excited her. But only because she knew there was an end game behind it all.

She got up and walked around the table and sat on Bill's lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck, "Honey I love you so much for being honest with me. This fantasy of yours changed our whole relationship for the better. But just because we moved past it doesn't mean we can't have any fun with it.."