Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to me," Jack said as he got up and rinsed himself off one more time, before stepping out and grabbing a towel out of his bathroom closet leaving an extra one out for his neighbor's wife. He quickly took out and used some mouthwash, leaving it out for Amber to use. He enjoyed kissing her and didn't want to give her a reason not to.

Amber sat there for a moment and got herself together. She already had orgasmed twice and it was taking a toll on her. Also, she knew the sex she was about to receive from Jack was going to be even more intense than the previous time from earlier today.

After sitting under the shower for a good 10 minutes, she finally got up and also rinsed herself off one more time, and stepped out. She grabbed the towel Jack had left out for her, and also saw the mouthwash he left by the sink. She thought how sweet it was for him to remember to leave that out for her then shook her head incredulously. Sweet?! What was wrong with her? Jack probably didn't even do it as more of an afterthought but here she was trying to justify the smallest of things he did. He obviously did that to show her that he would want to kiss among other things. As if that will make the sex with him not as wrong as it already was.

'No, I can't think like this.' She vowed herself not to try to make it anything other than what it was. Bill wanted this to be wrong and taboo. So that's what she would give him...and herself.

Amber knew she would never fall in love with Jack, he was just too repulsive. So why not steer into this fantasy as Stacey suggested. It would please her husband and also get her great sex out of it. Jack was just a tool...a really big one.

Amber's smooth thighs squeezed together knowing what was to come.....

***************************************************

Jack was lying naked in bed lazily stroking his semi-hard cock, waiting for Amber to come out of the bathroom. His towel was on the floor next to the bed, while Amber's phone was on the side table next to him.

Jack would usually be thinking about what positions he would take his neighbor's wife. What kind of things would he make her say? But actually, his mind was on another thing. What made Bill get off on this fantasy?

When they went to the club and broke the fantasy to him the first time, he wished he could say he wasn't disappointed. He really thought Amber was hooking up with him on her own accord. In reality, it was to please her husband's sick fantasy. In the end, he was the biggest winner in the whole grand scheme of things.

He was able to hook up with literally one of the hottest women he's ever seen. Since they first moved in a few years ago who would've known she would have been getting her ass eaten out by him in his shower at some point. Jack doubted she or Bill thought this would ever happen.

That's what made his mind wonder, what else could he get this sexy wife to do with him. What did Bill truly want to see or get out of this whole thing?

Jack wasn't sure but he was determined to find out.

It was at this moment he heard his bathroom door open.

Amber slowly strolled out, and Jack loved the image he saw before him.

She was wrapped in a white towel with her long blonde hair, which was still damp, run down to her shoulders. Her blue, intoxicating eyes staring at him with a shy look. The towel was wrapped around her whole body, but due to it being somewhat wet it clung to her body, showing off her amazing hourglass figure.

Her hand ran down the door frame as she leaned into it.

"Hi.." she said in a timid, but somewhat nervous voice.

"Hi back. You look good wrapped around my towel like that. I don't think I could ever get used to how beautiful you are. Your husband is a lucky man."

"Thanks." Amber wasn't used to getting normal compliments from him, so she wasn't sure what to say.

Jack thought it was funny how shy, and nervous she was acting. He thought from all the times she has sucked his cock, the multiple times they had sex, she would be more comfortable around him. But that's when it hit him. She was acting shy and nervous because she knew what was coming, but what was different this time was that she wanted it to happen.

Jack wanted to laugh out in triumph. 24 hours ago she wanted nothing to do with him, but now she was subconsciously excited to have sex with him once again. He knew he had an impressive cock but it had to be more than that. This just made him even more determined to find out what had changed.

"Come here...slut." Jack ordered casually with his finger.

This snapped Amber back to reality. Yes, this was the Jack she was used to. The one her husband hated...the one who fucked her the best...

Amber slowly walked her way to the bed, giving her hips a sexy rocking motion. She reached to undo the towel on her body as she got close, but Jack stopped her.

"Wait. Keep the towel on for now." Jack said.

Amber was confused about why but didn't question his motives.

"Come closer to me.." Jack said, looking her right in the eye.

Amber listened and stood next to him while he laid in the bed. He reached out to here and grabbed her to lean forward.

Amber compiled and was now leaning over him. She kept one hand on his shoulder and another on his chest while they looked each other in the eyes.

"God damn. I just love those lips of yours." Jack said before pulling her down for a kiss.

Amber whimpered but couldn't escape his grasp. His tongue parted her lips open and soon enough her tongue was battling his. Her soft lips were giving Jack an amazing sensation.

Jack was extremely jealous that Bill got to kiss these amazing lips every day. Her tongue was likewise an amazing feeling. The only thing that made Jack feel better was how those lips and tongue would soon be on his cock.

Jack broke off the kiss and saw Amber was out of breath with a red face.

"I could kiss you all day but we have some other things we have to get to right?" Jack smiled while raising his eyebrow.

Amber didn't answer and just stood upright. Looking at the man before her. Her eyes slowly ran down his burly body before reaching the thing that made her body wet with anticipation.

Jack opened his legs more. He pointed with his eyes for her to get on the bed before him, as he continued to stroke his cock keeping it in a semi-hard state. It didn't take long for it to grow though with the image of his neighbor's wife climbing on the bed with him sitting between his legs

Amber got on the bed kneeling between Jack's legs with her feet tucked under her thighs.

Jack just stared at her while stroking his cock, and Amber didn't know what to say. She felt the sexual tension in the room rising by the second.

She kept staring at his cock and looking away, finally, she couldn't take it anymore and blurted out, "Did you get the camera?"

Jack didn't say anything, he continued to stroke his cock. Without stopping, he used his free hand to reach over for her phone and handed it to her.

Amber gently grabbed the phone and wondered why he was being so quiet.

After a few minutes of just watching him lazily stroke his cock, she finally had to ask,

"So...should I start recording?"

It was at this moment Jack let out a huge laugh. Amber was completely confused.

"What's so funny??" Amber was starting to get annoyed.

Jack finally stopped laughing,

"Nothing, I was wondering how long it would take you to ask. Didn't have to wait too long but it was definitely worth it." He said with a big smile.

Amber was incredulous, "You are...are just ugh!"

She was getting incredibly frustrated with his teasing. He knew what his cock did to her body, and before maybe it was just to tease her husband. But now she actually wanted it herself. Jack was slowly learning that and using it against her.

"Alright, alright. Before we have some fun I have some questions for you..." Jack said slowly with a serious voice.

"What questions?" Amber asked, tilting her head slightly with a confused look on her face.

Fuck. Jack loved how she looked before him. Her damp towel stuck to her body like a second skin. Her wet hair fell down her shoulders. Her blue eyes and the confused look on her face. Her soft, full lips slightly open. Jack wanted to consume her whole being at that moment.

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and stopped stroking his cock. Amber thought something was wrong but before she could say anything, he opened his eyes.

"Start stroking my big cock and I might tell you." He said with a look of confidence. A look that said that she would without a doubt in his mind.

Amber was confused about how he was acting. She thought he would start recording the moment she came out of the bathroom, but that wasn't the case at all.

But that look was completely correct. Amber listened and shifted forward on her knees, getting closer to his massive cock that was staring at her. While still sitting upright, she slightly leaned forward and grabbed his still semi-hard cock. She was entranced by how big he was when he wasn't even fully hard.

Jack smiled seeing her stare at his big cock. She had an enamored look on her face. She was stroking the whole base of his cock that was quickly becoming fully hard.

"Both hands slut."

Amber heard Jack's voice. Without even breaking eye contact with his cock, like she was hypnotized, reached with her second hand stroking his whole cock from his wide base to his big mushroom head. It didn't take long before he became fully hard under Amber's perfectly soft hands.

"Fuckk, that's good right there. My big cock is perfect for both your hands to fit. I'm not your little hubby. Isn't that right?"

Amber finally broke eye contact with Jack's cock and looked into his eyes. She slowly nodded her head in agreement.

"Say it."

"You're not my husband.."

"Say it right."

"...you're not my little husband." Amber whimpered.

In truth, Jack was bigger than her husband but Bill wasn't small by any means. Jack was just a freak of nature. She knew what he wanted to hear and gave him that pleasure. Deep down though, she knew it made her stomach flutter talking about her husband like that and that Bill got jealous when she did. It was a good playful jealousy, that was part of the fantasy, but it sounded naughty nonetheless. Especially because Bill wasn't here and she wasn't on camera. She was strictly doing this for Jack's ego...and her pleasure.

"Hmmm, that's right. Keep going." Jack closed his eyes and leaned his head back, getting more comfortable.

Amber was quiet for a moment, but then she felt Jack's cock flex in her hand giving her a warning to continue.

She took a deep breath and gave him what she wanted.

"You're not my little husband. You have such a beautiful, big cock. I'm so happy he told me his fantasy that ended up with me being here. He's at work right now, not even knowing I'm here stroking your big cock. Your much bigger cock. That fucks me better than his ever could."

"Hmm, more."

Amber responded by stroking his cock even faster, making her words sting even worse.

"You want more? More of my lips sucking your cock. Does that make you feel good, that you have me hooked on your cock already? I could never stand you, now I can't get enough of you. Fuck me in ways my husband never has. Making me moan your name, shaking me up and down this big cock! Do you like fucking your neighbor's wife? The wife of a man who hates you? Whose wife is now your slut?? Fuck!! I'm such a slut!"

Amber couldn't take it, she was in character but there were small truths in her statements. She cared for and respected her husband, but she kept that separate from the pleasure she received in the bedroom with Jack. She played the hotwife role perfectly to the point she would consistently lose herself in that character, instead of the loving wife she usually was.

Amber leaned down and started sucking the mushroom head of Jack's perfect cock. Her tongue rolled over it before sliding down the base of his whole cock. As she reached his ballsack that seemed so familiar to her now, her tongue slobbered and sucked on each one. Giving each of them the delicate care that a mother hen would do to her eggs.

Soft, and delicate was what passed through Amber's head as she sucked his ballsack. Her stroking of his big dick never ceased as she gave him pleasure that her husband still dreams about daily.

She was completely engrossed in what she was doing before she heard Jack's stern voice,

"That's enough."

Amber looked up at him, almost out of breath. Wondering why he stopped her.

"Just continue to play with my dick with your hands, I want you to answer some questions," Jack said as he looked down at her.

Amber was on her hands and knees looking up at him. The towel that covered her body was now falling down her back that had that amazing arch, something he would never get sick of seeing. Her ass was almost fully on display and couldn't wait to sink his cock deep in her. But he had some things he needed to figure out first.

"Ok..." Amber whispered.

"So this whole fantasy with you and Bill. Explain to me in detail. What makes it exciting for your husband....and yourself. I know you will say that it's all for your husband and that might have been true in the beginning. But we both know that's not true anymore."

Amber blushed hearing his words, finally, she mustered out with a timid voice, "We told you at the club..."

Jack cut her off, "Yeah, yeah, blah, blah. Cut the bullshit, you know what I mean. I remember him saying that he had this fantasy since he was younger. The woman he loves hooking up with a man he doesn't get along with, but I think there's more to it. At least more detail to it. Otherwise, I'm sure you flirting or teasing me would have been enough. Why did he allow you to suck my cock all those months, and never for himself? Why hasn't he tried doggy style with you? Play with your perfect ass? Also with you, calling me daddy and not him. I want to know everything and I'm not going to ask twice." Jack said with an authoritative voice that left no room for discussion.

Amber thought quietly from the words he said. Jack was already part of this. Even questions she knew the answers to but never said out loud. She knew she would need to explain everything if she wanted this to continue and also to be able to make this a better experience for her husband who would soon find out...

"Ok..." Amber laid on the side of her hips, giving her body a snake-like form, while she rested one arm on Jack's thigh while the other continued to stroke his hard cock.

She bit her lip and continued, "...so before this fantasy started me and Bill were completely happy. Deep down though, I kind of knew our sex life was sort of bland. It had a lot of affection, don't get me wrong, but like you know. I had never sucked his cock, we never tried new positions, dirty talking. It wasn't a crazy sex life, but it was very affectionate and loving. Most of it was my fault I would admit, but a month before his birthday I found his search history."

Jack's ears perked up, he was curious how this all started and how to better use that to his advantage.

"It was a bunch of stories of the same theme of his fantasy. A loving couple, someone they don't like, and the wife ends up sleeping with that person. At first, I thought he was getting tired of me, or didn't love me anymore, but I couldn't have been farther from the truth.." Amber had a smile on her face thinking about the adventure she and Bill have been on since that fateful night. How much closer they've gotten and the love they were able to express to each other.

Jack found it absolutely wild. Here he was getting his cock stroked in an intimate way by a woman who was married and she had a smile on her face thinking of how much she loved her husband. Jack knew he could never replace Bill in her heart. But maybe he could occupy a different part of it...

"I confronted him at dinner that night and after his explanation, we ended up having amazing sex that night. It wasn't until his birthday that the fantasy was brought up again."

"Because of me?" Jack interrupted.

Amber nodded in agreement, "Yes, you caught me about to give him my first blowjob. You know what happened after that, but when we got inside he blurted out what if I gave you a blowjob. I thought there's no way I could, but it was his birthday so I thought I'd at least tease you or flirt with you while he watched."

Jack listened closely, he was interested how it all played out and wanted to find out more.

Amber getting more comfortable talking just continued, "From there you know most of what happened. I didn't mean to give you a blowjob, but seeing this massive thing.." Amber shook his cock with her hand, while he flexed it in her grip as response, "...it made me curious. What if I did give you something I never gave my husband? What if I did please the man my husband and I hate? I kind of lost who I was and let myself get sucked into the fantasy. The next day when I invited you, it made my husband crazy with lust and I could see it on his face. So I continued to go along with it. Over the months is when I learned what really drove Bill wild."

"And what was that?" Jack said quickly. This was the information he was looking for.

Amber got quiet for a moment and Jack just held his breath giving her time to gather her thoughts.

Finally Amber said with a soft voice, "When I give you things that I never gave him. When I say things to you I never say to him. When I do things with you that I never do with him. It started with sucking your cock, but it only escalated from there. Calling you daddy. Getting spanked and treated rough by you. Talking naughty with you. Getting recorded on camera. The sexting. Doggy style. Just overall everything we have done is something I usually don't do. That's what makes Bill crazy with jealousy and lust. But not in a bad way. It's more like he's seeing a different side of me and letting me experience a sexual side of myself that I didn't even know I had. That's when I learned I liked seeing him that way. That I liked teasing him. That your cock drove me crazy and gave me a different kind of pleasure I've never experienced. Even with that driver from the club. I had hooked up with him and given him something that I hadn't even given my own husband. But it wasn't to please some stranger or get pleasure from him. It was the face and reaction I received from my husband. It has become intoxicating. Even now, with me here, with you, my stomach has butterflies because of what my husband's reaction will be once he finds out. That I've been getting amazing sex behind his back just adds fuel to that fire."

Amber said everything with a soft, but quick voice. Like she was telling some deep secret that she didn't want to admit.

Jack was quiet for a couple minutes processing everything she said, trying to form the best plan of action.

Amber just continued to lay sideways stroking his cock. She was surprised that he stayed hard through their long discussion. He felt even harder than before she began.

"Very interesting. But now I'm curious what else haven't you and your husband done." Jack finally.

"I mean..I'm not sure. I guess we've done a lot but at the same time, we haven't done a lot either. Like he's never did what you did with me in the shower..." Amber blushed.

"Ok, ok..that's actually good."

Amber was curious, "Why is that good?"

"Think about it. Your husband gets excited at the thought of you doing new stuff, especially with a guy that he hates." Jack said while pointing at himself. "Imagine his reaction when he finds out you've done even more new, naughtier things with me while he was in the dark the whole time. I bet his wildest fantasy couldn't come up with the stuff we could do that would blow his mind."