Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 08

Story Info
Amber pushes the limits for her anniversary gift.
21.7k words
4.49
100.4k
190
56

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

Amber stumbled into her house while rubbing her jaw. Her body was exhausted from the long day she had just had with Jack, but her jaw had to be the sorest. She had sucked his thick cock almost the whole way home.

At least 45 minutes of sucking and licking his whole cock while he drove, maybe even longer. Every time he would get close to cumming Jack would stop her and make her lightly stroke and kiss his cock until he calmed down. It was by far the longest blowjob she had ever given him, but what made it so much naughtier was that it was while Jack was driving. If the car didn't have tints, who knows how many people could've seen her, which is why it made Amber feel even more illicit.

He didn't record her since he was behind the wheel, but Amber took some sexy pictures of her and his cock, making it obvious what she was doing. She couldn't even imagine what Bill's reaction would be when he saw her acting so indecent once again.

Amber would constantly study and be amazed at herself for not only being able to swallow his whole cock but that her body was able to take such a massive organ. She thought back to the waterfall and how her body was rocked with orgasm after orgasm. She couldn't believe how such a man could pleasure her so well and that she even liked it as much as she did.

It didn't hit her until Jack had cum all down her throat and she licked his big dick clean that she realized she had done another new thing with her neighbor that she still hadn't done for her own husband. It made her feel so risqué and bad, the excitement made her body shiver just as much as the taboo sex. Amber realized she was falling deeper and deeper into debauchery, the only thing keeping her guilt at bay was how much Bill would enjoy the things she's been doing.

Even while she was sucking and fucking Jack's cock in the wilderness she kept imagining what Bill would think once he found out. The thought of him finding out made her body burn up with desire every time. Even though she was doing all these indecent acts with Jack, at the end of the day she felt she was her husband's personal slut. She wanted to run home immediately and tell him, but the wait would soon be worth it for both of them.

She took off her shoes while still slowly rubbing her jaw.

"Bill! I'm home!" She called out. She had called him in the car when she was with Jack and let him know she was getting close to the house. Her hand was still wrapped around Jack's cock at the time she was on the phone with him.

He had told her he was home but she didn't hear him call back when she entered the house.

She walked around the house and when she reached the kitchen she realized there was food on the stove.

'Was Bill cooking dinner? God, how did I get a man so lucky..' she thought to herself.

Finally, she made her way upstairs. What she saw on the bed made her eyes open as wide as they could and made her knees almost buckle.

There laid a bouquet of her favorite flowers, next to her favorite brand of chocolate. On top of it, all was a jewelry box with a beautiful necklace on display.

Amber slowly made her way to it until she heard a voice slightly behind her.

"Damn, I didn't hear you come in. Was hoping to catch your face when you saw your present." Bill was leaning on the bathroom door frame with only jeans on and a folded towel over his shoulder.

"Bill..what...what is this for?" Amber is barely able to form her own words.

Bill smiled at her and made his way to her. His big strong upper body that was on display wrapped around his sexy wife. Amber dug her face into his chest and hugged him back.

"You've done so much for me lately. With everything. Not just in my crazy fantasy, but in life too. I just wanted to get you something to show my appreciation."

Amber didn't think her heart could feel more full. She wanted to say so much, but she couldn't find the words to express her feelings.

Bill continued, "I know you had a long day, so I drew you a hot bath and dinner shouldn't be much longer, but I still need some more time. So no rush. Take a nice long bath, and meet me downstairs when you're done."

Bill kissed her on the forehead and gave her a smile before leaving the room.

Amber stood there in a daze. She made her way to the bathroom and saw it dimly lit with candles laid out with their bathtub filled with steamy water. They had re-done their bathroom a few years ago and they had a walk-in shower and right next to it, a nice big circular tub that they could both fit into to relax if they ever wanted to.

She looked behind her at the gifts on the bed, back to her bathtub.

'What is wrong with me?' She thought internally while burying her face in her hands.

Here she was, coming home after being fucked by their neighbor all day in the wilderness. And what was her husband doing?

Buying her gifts? Drawing her a hot bath? Making dinner? He was literally the most perfect man on the planet. She didn't think she could love someone this much.

Amber felt like her mind was spinning. She quickly made her way to the sink and washed her face multiple times to try to calm herself down.

After taking a few deep breaths. She stripped her clothes off and threw them in the hamper by the door.

She made her way to the bathtub and slowly eased herself in. The hot water immediately gave her body the relief it needed. She closed her eyes and thought about what just happened.

The steamy water with the candles lit around the bathroom gave her the therapeutic feeling she needed to clear her mind.

She felt so guilty for what she had done with Jack lately, while her husband was completely unaware.

Amber knew she was doing this for him but at the same time was she going too far? The sex and hookups with Jack have just been getting naughtier and nastier.

Her body shivered at the thought of how it felt with his big cock driving into her making her whole body shake until it was limp with pleasure. And all of that was with a condom. What if she ever fucked Jack bareback once again? That night in the super bowl she practically lost herself in the ecstasy of his big cock.

That made Amber sink deeper into her thoughts. Maybe what she had done was enough. She now had a couple of videos and naughty pictures with Jack. Plenty to show and tell Bill about on their anniversary.

If he wanted her to continue this fantasy of theirs, yes it was not just his fantasy anymore, then she wouldn't mind. But she felt that she couldn't do this behind his back anymore. If she were to continue this it would be together. The reason this whole thing excited her was because she knew how much it turned Bill on. But Bill not knowing gave her a weight on her shoulders that she couldn't bear any longer.

After coming to this decision, it felt like all the tension was lifted off of Amber's shoulders. She sank deeper into the water and told herself that when Jack texted her next time she would tell him that their little deal was over....at least for now.

'But what would his reaction be?' Amber thought to herself...

***************************************************

Amber sat in her kitchen wearing an oversized t-shirt with only a thong underneath. She was finishing her breakfast and was about to go outside soon. It was a beautiful Sunday and she wanted to get a tan and take a dip in the pool.

Amber decided it was going to be a good day today, unfortunately, she couldn't help but be irritated a bit.

It's been over 2 weeks since her last hookup with Jack at the waterfall. She had already made the decision to tell him their little deal was over for now. But Jack hasn't even texted her yet.

She told herself she wouldn't contact him until he reached out to make it easier to break it to him. But that text or call never came.

What annoyed her, even more, was multiple times when her and Bill were leaving the house they would see Jack and he would just give them a wave with a dumb grin.

Bill commented one time that he was probably trying to be friendly with them since he probably wanted to get back in Amber's pants once again. This made Amber blush and squeeze her legs since she knew that Jack had gotten into her pants, more than once, since the super bowl night.

Amber was completely confused why Jack never made another move or tried to reach out. Was he already sick of her and not as hungry for her as before? A guy like him actually didn't want a beautiful woman like her? Was their last time hooking up not as good for him? But the biggest question that ran in Amber's head was, why did she care?

Amber shook her head and tried to get rid of all these thoughts. She finished her breakfast and went to change into a bikini.

Unbeknown to Amber, this was Jack's plan all along. Jack decided he was through with fucking Amber with condoms. He needed to feel her pussy on his bare cock again.

So he decided to gamble a bit. He was not going to reach out until Amber was forced to. It has been two weeks and Jack felt like he was going to break every day.

'Maybe a condom isn't too bad, right? At least I still get to fuck her, her blowjobs are to die for to. Maybe I should just reach out. No. I need to wait! No. Maybe I should just reach out. No...' Jack thought to himself on a daily basis.

But his patience was about to pay off.

Amber stepped out in her backyard holding a book, with a towel over her shoulder wearing a thin baby blue bikini. Her blonde hair was tied in a ponytail with sunglasses covering her eyes. She really needed a day to just unwind and relax.

Amber was laying in the sun next to the pool for about 10 minutes when Bill stepped out of the house and made his way to her.

Bill let out a whistle, "Wow, you look amazing today baby."

Bill admired his wife as he got closer to her. She's really been going hard at the gym lately and it's been paying off. Her legs and stomach looked super smooth and tone. The sun made her body glisten and sweat slowly formed throughout her body.

Amber heard his comment and smiled to herself, she did have to admit the last few weeks they have become super intimate. Their sex life was improving almost every day and she was extremely satisfied. Bill was an amazing lover and lately, she's been growing more bold with teasing him which in turn made their sex even hotter.

She noticed he was dressed in casual clothes and seemed like he was going out somewhere.

"Hey honey," Amber said as she kissed him when he leaned over her, "Are you heading somewhere?"

"Yeah, I got a couple of the guys from work to go get some drinks and go over this project we have going on this week."

"Oh, that sounds like fun..." Amber said, but suddenly a naughty idea popped into her mind, "Is that new guy going to be there?"

Bill gulped hearing his wife's words, "Um, David? Yeah, unfortunately. He's in my department so most likely he's going to show up. Don't see why though. Asshole always has everyone cleaning up after him. Wish we could just fire him, but his uncle is one of our biggest investors so we have to put up with it I guess."

"Well, maybe you should just invite him over and I'll keep him company..." Amber said as she rubbed his leg.

"Fuck..honey. Please, you're....going to....get me worked up." Bill said as his words stuttered.

"How come? Are you worried about me being naughty? Him seeing me dressed like this?" Amber said looking down at her body, "Or maybe you want him to see me. To see the body I work so hard to keep for you."

Bill couldn't take it anymore and leaned down once again and started kissing her furiously.

Amber stopped him after a bit, "I want you to do something, I know it's going to excite you to."

"What's that?"

"Take a picture of me, and show it to David. Show me off to that coworker you hate so much. Knowing he will probably be thinking about doing all sorts of nasty things with me, all because you wanted to show me off to him."

Bill's cock couldn't have gotten harder at that moment.

He didn't even bother to say anything. He stepped away and took his phone out.

Amber made sure to do a sexy pose and smiled at the camera. Her body was throbbing knowing some guy she had never met was going to see this. All so she could tease her husband with it.

Bill took a few pictures and stepped toward her once again. He wasn't even sure if he was actually going to do it but the thought of it made his stomach sink.

He gave her a kiss and whispered, "Did I ever tell you how lucky I am to have you in my life?"

"Yes, but I like hearing it." Amber giggled, "Okay you better hit the road so you're not late. And I can't wait for you to come back and tell me what his reaction was."

Bill nodded with a smile and gave her one last kiss and headed out.

Amber laid there smiling to herself, thinking how she just teased her husband. The last few weeks she's really been teasing him, and not just Jack or David.

One time at the grocery store, the young clerk couldn't stop checking her out so she teased Bill about it saying she should've given him a show. Also, every time the sex after her teases were always amazing.

Bill always complained about David but she knew that was just a hint from him thinking about her being with his coworker.

After a couple more minutes Amber's thoughts came back to Jack. She was becoming more annoyed that he never reached out. She wanted to tell him it was over but was too embarrassed to reach out first.

So finally she decided to play into her naughty side. If he wanted to ignore her then she would play his game and make him regret it.

Amber reached for her phone and dialed.

After a couple rings, the line picked up.

"Finally, I knew you would call eventually."

"Bill's gone for a bit, do you wanna come over and take a dip in our pool? I need to talk to you about something."

"Be there in 5 minutes." Then the line cuts.

Amber smiled to herself seeing how easy it was to get him to come over. She couldn't believe she ever thought he was tired of her. A guy as despicable as Jack probably would always jump at the chance to be with a woman like her.

She was planning on teasing him before shattering his dreams and telling him it was over at least until she told Bill everything on their anniversary. Then he would have to wait day by day wondering if he would ever get to have her again.

Amber got up and quickly went into the pool. She swam for a couple minutes making her body and hair wet. She thought she would look more seductive when Jack got there, just dripping wet.

As Amber stepped out of the pool, she grabbed the towel next to the pool chair. She tried drying her hair giving it a damp look. Once she was done she laid back down once again.

She didn't have to wait long before she heard her back gate open and close. Amber looked over and saw Jack making his way toward her wearing nothing but black shorts and a white towel over his body.

She always became shocked that this man who was so unattractive brought her body so much pleasure.

"Hi, Jack," Amber said in a sweet voice.

Jack didn't bother saying a word. His eyes drank in the sight before him. Amber was laying there looking like a goddess who fell out of the sky.

Her body shimmered and glistened in the sun as the water dripped off of her to the ground. Her sexy body was lithe and smooth as it twisted to face him. Jack couldn't take it. He made his way to her with fast steps.

"Jack, wait. I need to tell you some- Ah!" Amber's words got cut off. Jack yanked her off the chair with both arms and kissed her hungrily.

Amber tried to push off of him but realized her body felt limp in his grasp. As much as her mind didn't want this, her body was just as hungry for it.

Amber gave up and thought that kissing him a bit wouldn't be such a big deal before telling him the news. Little did Amber know this decision would make her realize it was going to be harder to break it off with Jack than she thought.

Amber slowly opened her lips and let Jack's tongue infiltrate her mouth. Jack felt Amber's hands reach around his neck and lips start to kiss him back with fever. Jack already made the decision, come hell or high water, he was going to fuck this sexy wife with his bare cock until she orgasmed all over it....

Jack held her in his grasp as he kissed his beautiful wife. Her body was completely wet from the pool. Her skin glistened from the sun. He felt like her body was going to melt into his own from how soft she felt.

Amber made small moans as their lips slapped together and tongues battled.

Amber and Jack were roughly the same height, unlike Bill who was taller than her. When she was held by Bill, she felt comfort and a sense of reliability. But for some reason, she felt so little and powerless in Jack's grasp. She tried to remove that feeling by standing on her tiptoes and gain an advantage of height but her idea didn't work.

All Jack felt was her kissing him from a better angle, able to get more of her tongue in his mouth while her smooth, tight body pushed into his.

Amber's arms rested on Jack's big burly shoulders while her hands were wrapped around his head and shitty haircut.

Jack's hands were also not idle during this time. He squeezed and caressed Amber's plump ass cheeks that she worked so hard to maintain. Sometimes sliding up her back and around to her stomach squeezing her perfect-sized breasts that fit in his hands like a soft, smooth globe.

Amber was getting caught in his pace and didn't realize how into it she was just by making out with him. But what happened next took her by surprise.

Jack reached around her again and picked her up by her perky, jiggly ass.

Amber was caught off guard and instinctively wrapped her smooth, tan legs around his body.

Jack's beer belly pushing into her taut stomach was a sight to behold. He turned around with her in his hands and walked towards the end of the pool where the stairs were located.

Amber finally broke off the kiss, "Jack! Wait! What are you doing??"

Jack ignored her and made his way to the stairs and slowly walked into the pool.

Amber was getting furious. He was just ignoring her and doing what he wanted.

"Jack!! Stop! I need to tell you something!" Amber shouted while trying to wriggle out of his grasp with no avail. All that was done was make her body rub on Jack even harder.

Jack made his way into the water and walked deeper into the pool until it was covering half of their bodies up and his hands that were holding on to Amber's ass. This made holding Amber's body less strenuous for old Jack.

After accomplishing his goal, Jack leaned forward and started kissing her neck and biting her ear.

"Jackkk, fuck. Okay, hold on..hold on!" Amber immediately felt her body burn up feeling him tease her.

She mustered all the strength in her body and pushed against his chest until she was able to somewhat separate her upper body and his. But Jack's grip on her ass never let up and her legs were still wrapped around him.

Now looking at him face to face and out of breath, Amber said "I...told you...to wait!"

Her face showed an angry expression but all Jack saw was her beautiful face puffed up and red. Which made her look all the more appetizing.

Annoyed, Jack said, "What? Do we have to record? Where's your phone?"

Jack looked around for her phone as he spoke. Anybody could tell he was getting impatient and wanted this sexy wife as soon as possible.

"Yes! Wait, No! That's not it! I have to talk to you about something...can you please set me down."

Jack exhaled a deep breath as if he was annoyed even further and slowly let her go.

Amber unwrapped her legs and stood in front of him in the water.

"Ok, what is it?"

Amber took a deep breath, "So um..I think we should stop our little deal. At least until the anniversary and see how Bill reacts. I don't think I can keep doing this behind his back..."