Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the coworkers said something along those lines and took their leave.

Bill was frustrated that today was a huge waste just because David couldn't do one simple task. So he was about to take his leave as well until David sat abruptly next to Bill.

"Seems like everyone but me knows your wife. I'm surprised a guy like you is even married! Am I ever going to meet the lovely lady?"

Bill gave him an annoyed look. 'A guy like me huh? Has this guy ever even looked in the mirror?'

"Yeah, we've known each other since our highschool days, been together for over 5 years."

David leaned in closer, "Well from what I've heard you're a lucky guy. Heard your wife looks like one of those crazy hot Instagram models I see all the time. Too bad you snatched her up, I would've loved to have met her during her single days..bet she was a wild one huh?"

Bill wished he could've been surprised by the blatant disrespect David spewed but it all felt normal since it was coming from him.

Just as Bill was about to put him in place, an image flashed before him.

Amber in her swimsuit that she had on earlier, dripping wet, kneeling before David as he laid back on their lounge chair. Amber sucking off David in a way even he hasn't yet experienced. Loud slobbering noises filled the air. Amber looked over to him and gave him a playful wink that made his knees buckle. While David who was oblivious to everything watched his boss's wife service him to perfection.

"So what do you say?" David said.

"Huh, what?" Bill who had woken up from his dreamlike haze.

"Everyone in the office knows what she looks like, you got something I can see so I know what all the hype is about?"

That's when Bill remembered the first picture on his camera roll that he took earlier. He thought about it for a moment, then decided on it. Amber deliberately told him to show her off. So he would play her little game and see what her reaction would be when told her about it once he had gotten home. Plus showing off his hot wife to this young, obnoxious asshole made his stomach flip upside down.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. After picking the best one he took earlier, he nervously showed it to David.

David immediately snatched Bill's phone and practically pushed his glasses against the screen as he checked out Amber.

Even through the frames, Bill could still make out David's eyes widening like saucers.

"This is your wife?" David looked over at him for confirmation before gluing his eyes back to the screen.

"Yup that's her." Bill said proudly.

"What a fucking body. Her legs are amazing and even from this angle, I can see she got an ass on her. Man, I love white girls with nice asses. A perfect combination. But damn man I can't get over those fucking lips. I bet she can suck the skin off of a cock huh?"

Images of Amber sucking off Jack over months flashed before his eyes. Bill shook his head and grabbed his phone back.

"Alright relax, that's my wife you're talking about. I'm finishing my drink and I'll see you tomorrow.." Bill said, still trying to draw a line between him and David.

"Whatever you say, boss. Hope someday I can meet the lovely 'wife'.

As much as he thought about David and Amber together it was just some sick, wicked thought. He's not even sure if he'd even want to see that. With Jack it sort of happened naturally and while both men were way beneath him and Amber. He couldn't see it truly happening. Lightning struck once with Jack, he couldn't see it happening again.

Little did Bill know as he finished his beer, lightning had struck more than once, and was currently striking again at this very moment....

***************************************************

"Damn you are one dirty slut."

Slap!

"Hmm, fuckk, Jack. Do that again.." Amber released her lips from Jack's cock to moan out.

"Want to get spanked huh? Want to be punished for being such a bad wife??" Slap! Slap!

Amber had her back arched with her body slightly turned so Jack could play with her ass as she sucked his dick. Jack not letting her cum earlier had made Amber's body feel like molten lava. The fire that needed to be released from her made her act like a complete slut with his giant cock.

Jack spanked her and treated her as if she was just some random slut off the street. Her body started to crave the punishment and shock waves spread through her body each time his rough hands landed on her perfect ass cheeks.

"Yesss, I'm such a bad wife. I'm so bad that I enjoy sucking off my neighbor's big cock while my husband isn't even allowed the same privilege. I like pleasing you knowing it makes my husband so jealous I don't do the same for him.." Amber said in a playful voice making sure the camera picked up everything she said. Her tongue wrapped and licked the tip of Jacks cock in between her words making the whole situation more erotic.

Jack leaned his head back and enjoyed this sexy wife's tongue and lips pleasing his cock. Her soft lips and moist tongue were working as hard as they could to coax the cum out of him.

Jack also didn't miss the whole time Amber was sucking him off her hand was underwater playing with her tight pussy. He knew she was on edge and planned to use that to get what he wanted.

Amber saw Jack lean his head back and decided to pick up the ante. She started sucking and slobbering over his dick making taboo noises that filled the whole backyard. It was as if she was French kissing his veiny cock. Her tongue traced around the helmet of his cock, even running over Jack's glans.

Jack immediately felt a shiver run through his body when she did.

Her tongue didn't stop there. She made sure to slide her lips down the whole base of his cock until she reached his ballsack. She picked his balls out of the water with her other hand and ran her tongue all over them. They had a chlorine type of taste to them but that didn't stop Amber.

Her body was on overdrive to please not just Jack. But the big cock that was attached to him. She always felt like it was a separate entity. Like there was Jack the asshole neighbor, then there was his big dick that brought her so much pleasure.

She looked up at Jack who was staring up into the sky with his eyes half closed. This annoyed her, he should be going crazy. Not being able to take his eyes off her, wanting to stare right into her eyes as she pleased him. But it looked like he was bored.

Jack was anything but bored. He felt like he was floating in heaven. Half his body submerged in the nice cool water, in the simmering heat. His big dick was caressed and satisfied by his neighbor's hot wife.

'What better feeling could there possibly be?' Jack thought to himself.

Unbeknown to Jack, this little daydream he was having was making Amber even more wild.

Amber dropped his balls back in the water and sat upright more. She grabbed his cock with both hands now and put it back in her mouth.

Jack soon felt Amber furiously stroking him while sucking his cock as sloppy as she could. He heard her making loud moaning noises as her mouth was stuffed with his dick.

Finally Jack looked down and saw Amber starting deeply right back at him. They locked eyes and this made Amber pick up the pace.

It was as if her eyes were saying, 'You better be watching this asshole and you better not blink.'

They stared at each other as the sexual tension began to rise until you could practically feel it in the air. This went on for what felt like a long time.

Jack couldn't take it anymore, but Amber was far beyond that. Her body needed to cum, or she would lose it.

Jack grabbed her by the bottom of her throat lightly and pulled her up to him. Amber climbed on top of him, setting her legs folded on each side of Jack. His wet, pulsing cock was pushing against her.

Jack didn't even hesitate and wrapped his arms around her. He immediately pressed her lips against his, giving her a sloppy wet kiss.

Amber sat on top of her neighbor returning his kisses. Even her tongue took the initiative and slithered it into Jack's mouth until she found his tongue.

They shared intimate but sloppy kisses. Amber moaned each time as their lips made slapping, sucking noises.

Jack reached around and cupped each of Amber's ass cheeks in his hands. What drove him crazy is that she shifted her position forward a bit to help him get a better grip. Showing that she wanted it just as much as him.

Amber couldn't believe herself at the moment. Not long ago she was determined to break it off with Jack and be done with all of this. But now? She was arching her back and moving her body so he could have a better grip on her ass, as they swapped saliva with their wet kiss.

Her body overpowered any thought in her mind besides to have an orgasm. She clearly felt his cock pushing down against her lower body.

Instinctively her body started riding up making her pussy lips have contact with Jack's bare cock.

Immediately both of their nerves started to fire on all cylinders. Jack's cock hasn't touched Amber's bare pussy like this since the super bowl.

Amber especially had goosebumps run all across her body.

"Ohhh, fuck..." Amber whispered.

"Fuck is right. I missed the feeling of your pussy on my bare cock." Jack said while looking down to see his cock rubbing on Amber as she continued to slide her body up and down him.

"We...we have to..." Amber took a deep breath and adjusted her body. She stopped moving but the base of Jack's cock was still pushing on her pussy lips, "...we have to be careful. You know the rule."

Jack grunted and now started sawing his cock against her, "When are you going to drop that stupid rule? You know deep down that rule wasn't to protect Bill... it was to protect you!" Jack said finishing his words with a hard slap on her ass cheek.

"Hmmm, fuck, fuck...Jack, please wait, ohhh shit!" Amber was now leaning her whole body on Jack. Her perfect breasts and smooth, pierced nipples were pushing against his unattractive body. Her head was now resting against his shoulder looking at him.

Jack was peering down Amber's taut back, admiring her signature arch that lows down to her jiggly ass.

Jack's eyes squinted and wrapped his hands on her perfect ass cheeks that men every daydreamed of getting even a touch of.

Jack never stopped sawing his cock back and forth against her pussy. He then spread her ass cheeks and moved his pinky finger closely to her tight asshole.

Amber's body immediately reacted and tried sitting up, but Jack used his free hand to wrap his arm around her, keeping her in place.

Jack's pinky finger was now tracing lightly around her pert asshole.

"Jack, Jack! Wait! What are you doing?!" Amber struggled in his grasp. But all she had done was wiggle her pussy lips against the base of Jack's cock.

Jack enjoyed this euphoric feeling momentarily, but he was a man on a mission.

"Shhh, I told you before that I wanna take the rest of your firsts. If you ever wanna take my big cock up your ass we gotta make sure we train you properly." Jack whispered in her ear.

"I never agreed to that! Wait! Hold on, hold on, ohhhh." Amber tried to change his mind to no avail.

Jack didn't even hesitate, using the water from the pool, and her already soaking pussy, he was able to get his pinky slick enough that he slid just about half it in.

Amber's body, which was already on the brink, practically lost it. Feeling his thick finger penetrate her gave her body a sensation it still wasn't used to.

"Jackkkk, fucckk. Just wait for a second-" Amber let out with a sensual moan.

Her words were cut off when Jack started sliding his finger in and out of her asshole. Amber's body was shaking and slowly starting to grind up and down Jack's cock.

She remembered how the first morning after she gave Jack her first blowjob she did something like this with him, in the pool chair not far from where they were at. Except this time it was for more intimate and sexual.

Last time Bill was watching and she had a bikini between her and Jack's cock. That small bit of protection made it immensely different. Not the bikini but the fact Bill was there and watching. It let her know she could have fun without any repercussions.

Now, however, there was no bikini and most importantly no Bill. Every time she was with Jack since the super bowl a condom was always involved. It drew the line between them and made her feel like she was not fully betraying Bill's trust. But now any slip-up or sudden movement Jack's bare cock would slide right into her.

What scared her the most was that her body craved it. As much as her mind told her it was wrong, her need to cum and her body's mission to get there overrode anything else.

Amber's body finally gave up and fell against Jack's body once again.

Her head was resting against his shoulder looking up to him, one of her arms was wrapped around his neck but her other free hand was resting against Jack's cheek.

Jack smiled and glanced over at the camera. Even he was excited to see how this came out on video.

Amber's flawless body was riding up and down his cock, sliding her pussy lips all over him. Jack's pinky finger was sliding in and out of Amber's tight asshole. Her body leaned seductively against him as she held onto his face.

"Jack, please I'm going to lose it. I need to cum. Do-do you have a condom?" Amber said using the last of her rationality.

"Nope forgot them at home.." Jack smirked looking into her eyes while still playing with her ass.

"Jack, please, couldn't you go get them?" Amber pleaded.

"Listen.." Jack whispered, "You made this rule for yourself, but aren't you doing this for your husband? I'm sure he's going to love the videos you made for him but if this is really going to be our last time, shouldn't we go out with a bang?"

Amber stayed silent but Jack felt her pushing and grinding her body even harder on his cock. He knew his words were slowly getting to her.

"You think we need to stop because you feel guilty. You need to truly ask your husband why he got you those gifts. His answer will probably surprise you but not me. There's no reason to stop our deal. What you're doing is for him just as much for you. Let yourself go and give him what he really wants to see...."

Jack's words rang in Amber's head. She knew he was right. Ever since they started this she knew what her husband liked. What turned him on, but since he didn't know what was currently going on she felt like she was betraying him. But was she truly? She couldn't imagine how he would react once he found out.

She made these rules to protect herself, not Bill, but maybe she didn't need to protect herself anymore. Maybe she should lose herself in the fantasy.

Maybe it was her body talking, but she knew that Bill would enjoy anything she did, especially if it was so naughty and taboo...

"Jack..please..fuck me," Amber whispered so lightly that Jack didn't even hear.

"What's that?"

"I don't care anymore! Fuck me!" Amber looked over at the camera. "Fuck me and let my husband see what a slut you made me. Fuck me with your big cock. Your thick, bare cock!"

'Finally!" Jack thought to himself. His words and manipulation of her body paid off.

"That's it..that's it! Finally, you realize what your body was made for! My big cock was made to stir up your pussy, your mind might love your husband, but your body loves my cock!" Jack shouted out.

"Yes! Oh god yess!" Amber was sitting up right now. Her pussy was grinding as hard as it could against the base of Jack's cock. She couldn't take it anymore. Her body was literally about to explode.

Amber slid her body all the way up until she was hovering over his cock. All she had to do was sit back down and his thick giant cock would penetrate her pussy.

Her vagina was practically gushing at the thought. Ambers started to remember the super bowl night, how his bare cock felt thrusting in and out of her. Every position she could think of they did that night.

Jack's body was even shivering in anticipation, he could never forget the super bowl night. The way this hot wife's pussy gripped and squeezed him that night was a sensation he could never forget.

He glanced at the camera, "You ready for this Bill? Me and your wife have been doing all sorts of fun but nothing beats this. About to fuck your wife's pussy in your pool no less. Guessing your dumbass has yet to even do this either. I told you by the time you see these videos I will have fucked your sexy wife in every part of your house."

Amber was now rubbing the tip of Jack's cock against her pussy lips looking at the camera with Jack, "I hope you love this Bill. I keep giving him things that I don't do for you. But you like that right? My little husband likes seeing me please our asshole neighbor right? Please make sure you watch me, I need you to watch me! I'm your little sex bunny right?"

Amber now looked down at Jack, "Can you fuck me, daddy? Fuck me so my husband can watch you stir my pussy up. Let him hear how much you make me scream like a slut. Please, Jack!"

Jack smirked, "My pleasure..."

He grabbed Amber's hips and slowly pulled her down on his cock.

Even though they had sex multiple times now, his thick cock always felt like it was stretching Amber.

His big mushroom head slowly penetrated and entered Amber's wet, tight pussy.

"Oh yes, oh fuckkk. Jack, baby you're so damn big."

"Get used to it, I'm about to feed your pussy my big hard cock."

Amber lunged forward and kissed him with a sloppy, sexy kiss.

"Yes baby, feed it to me. Show my husband who fuck me the best." Amber said looking at the camera while resting her forehead against his

Jack smirked at the camera with her, "Don't worry, I'll make sure to give him a show he won't forget."

Jack grabbed Amber's hips with an even firmer grip, and just as he was about to pull her down even further...they both heard a noise.

Amber and Jack froze, the noise continued.

The garage door was opening.

Bill was home.

Amber stood up and looked towards the garage and back down at Jack.

Jack only saw one emotion on Amber's face.

Fear...

***************************************************

Bill sat in his car rubbing his temples as the garage door slowly closed behind him.

He wished he could say he was stressed about work but unfortunately it was about himself.

Ever since that asshole coworker of his started in his department he's been imaging him and Amber hooking up more and more.

Especially after earlier today, the whole ride home he couldn't stop thinking about what David had said. That 'he couldn't wait to meet her' after seeing that picture of her.

The thing was, he wanted them to meet. He wondered how Amber would handle his ignorant, and belligerent personality. He knew she hated guys like that, but would she intentionally flirt with him to make him jealous?

Amber knew what got him excited especially the last couple of weeks, randomly bringing him up, he knew she would to get him riled up. Maybe she wouldn't go farther than just flirting, but what if she did? Bill's cock was hard as iron thinking about it.

Bill didn't think she would ever hook up with Jack, and she eventually fucked him in their own bed, at one point she was even holding on to him as Jack drove his cock in and out of her.

Bill lost count of how many times he masturbated to their old videos, wishing he had recorded them the night of the super bowl. Waking up the next morning and seeing how into it she was. His own wife fucking their neighbor in the kitchen as he spied on them.

Bill wasn't sure if he ever felt something so erotic, it was like an out-of-body experience. He wanted to re-enact that night and morning so badly. But how was he just supposed to bring it up to Amber? She already had done so much for his fantasy, way more than he ever thought possible. Their marriage was stronger than ever, and he didn't want to play fire.