Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat in the car for a few more minutes and took deep breaths to calm himself down. Once his cock slowly deflated and his heart rate was back to normal, he finally got out and walked into the house. The garage door led right into a laundry area where he kicked off his shoes, and followed the hallway into that lead him into the kitchen.

"Hey, babe! I'm home early!" Bill called out. Unfortunately, he didn't hear a response.

"Amber you up there!?" Bill called out from the stairs that lead to their bedrooms. Still no response.

Finally, he walked back into the kitchen and looked into the backyard.

'There she is." He thought to himself.

Bill stepped out to the backyard and walked up to his wife who was surprisingly in the same chair that he had seen her earlier before he left.

"Hi, baby. Your home early." Amber said with a red flushed face.

Bill took it for her spending all this time in the heat. He walked up to her and tried kissing her on the lips, but she turned her head away, making him kiss her on the cheek.

"Sorry, I was just in the pool, I probably taste like chlorine," Amber said with a naturally straight face.

"It's alright honey, I don't mind," Bill said as he tried to reach around and kiss his wife on the lips.

But Amber interrupted him, "So how did that work thing go? I'm surprised you're back already."

That's when Bill showed his annoyance, "Of course, you know who ruined the whole thing. I asked him to do one simple task and he couldn't even do that. Everyone wasted their time coming out and meeting up, just cause he couldn't bring in some paperwork. Now we're all going to have to stay late during the week and make sure everything is ready for the clients by the weekend. I need to do something about him, he's driving me crazy...."

Amber listened as her husband vented.

'That damn David, if he didn't mess up I'd be cumming all over Jack's coc...WAIT...what am I thinking about?' Amber thought to herself.

Instead of being mad at David for ruining her husband's day and making his life difficult, she was almost more mad at him for interrupting her illicit sex with Jack.

Jack was furious for having to leave, he kept trying to pull her to his house, saying to just tell Bill she went out real quick. But she knew she couldn't. He made her promise that they would finish what they started, and he wouldn't leave without it.

Running out of options, not knowing if Bill would walk into the backyard at any second, she gave him a deep sensual kiss and whispered, 'I promise' before shoving him out of their gate.

Not even a couple of minutes after she laid back down on the lounge chair did Bill walk into the backyard. That's why she didn't want to kiss Bill, her lips were literally covering Jack's cock not too long ago.

".... so I think I need to talk to the board and see if we can transfer him, deadlines that I used to make early are now being done barely right on time because everyone has to pick up his slack."

Amber shook the current thoughts out her head when she heard that, "Honey I don't think you should, you and the board have a great relationship but maybe this is a test for you. Don't jeopardize anything because of a lazy asshole."

"Yeah I know, I know, it's just....it's not just because of work I want him gone," Bill mumbled the end of his sentence.

This made Amber's ears perk up, she smiled knowing to herself what he meant.

"So I'm guessing you showed him the picture?"

Bill just nodded while looking right into her eyes.

"So? What did he think of your wife?"

"He said he really wanted to meet you and..." Bill tried to challenge her to see if she really wanted to know what he said.

Amber sat up now, "and what?"

Her curiosity was now piqued by what this coworker of her husband thought of her.

Bill smiled seeing his wife intrigued, "He said he loved white girls with nice asses."

"Really? He said that?" Amber said with her jaw open. She couldn't believe the audacity of this guy. He really said that to his boss about his own boss's wife.

'Looks like he really is an obnoxious asshole.' Amber thought internally.

Amber saw the fire in her husband's eyes and wanted to tease him the way she knew he liked.

"Hmm, now I kinda wanna meet him too. He must be pretty bold to talk about his boss's wife so openly. Maybe I'll dress sexy for him, let him get an eyeful of me. Would you like that baby?"

Bill nodded slowly, "God honey, what's wrong with me? I really want to see that.."

Amber stood up and faced her husband, she traced her hand down his broad, firm chest until reaching his groin, "Nothing is wrong with you baby. You like to show off your wife and see her act sexy. Right?"

Bill almost lunged at her, wanting to take her right there, but Amber stopped him.

She got on her tiptoes and whispered in his ear, "I'm going to take a quick dip in the pool again and I'll meet you in our room in 10 minutes."

Bill watched his wife slowly walk away, using the most seductive sway of her hips. She gave him a little go-away gesture with her hand as she submerged into the pool.

Bill's cock was already almost about to explode seeing his wife act so sexy. He backed away watching her until finally turning around and walked inside the house.

Amber watched him, and once he was finally inside she took a deep exhale.

"Thank god he didn't notice anything.." she said to herself.

The difference between him catching her with Jack versus her showing him the anniversary present of what she's been up to was like night and day in her eyes.

She leaned her head back, trying to calm her mind but even more so her body.

Jack had left her with her body feeling like a volcano, with Bill almost catching her, and then her teasing her husband about his coworker while the taste of their neighbor's cock still lingered on her lips, was almost too much for her to handle. Any sort of sexual action at the moment would make her body orgasm immediately.

So she laid there floating in the pool, clearing her mind, letting her body try to simmer down. She had done yoga a lot in her life and used some breathing techniques unfortunately it was to no avail. She needed and wanted to cum, and her hot husband was waiting just upstairs.

Amber got out of the pool drying herself as she walked in, she stopped in the downstairs bathroom and used some mouthwash to get the taste of Jack out of her mouth. She didn't want to think of a different man while she was having sex with her husband.

She would soon find out her precautions would not work.

***************************************************

Bill laid in bed in just his boxers with his eyes closed waiting for Amber to join him. His cock was already almost fully hard thinking about how sexy she's been lately. Her naughty personality which was pretty much non-existent a few years ago has been fully unleashed.

If someone would've told him a few years ago where he would be right now in his marriage with Amber, he would've slapped them upside the head.

The scene of David looking at his phone studying his wife in a bikini was an image he couldn't forget. It was always the men that he never felt threatened by that he always pictured Amber with.

First Jack, now David.

It was like a safety net, knowing that no matter what happens Amber would never pick them over him. Maybe that's why he found it so hot, and taboo. These despicable men are getting to enjoy something that he cherished and protected with all his heart.

That super bowl night was something that had become etched into his brain, he would constantly have to get the image out of his mind of him walking up the stairs finding Jack's big cock thrusting inside his wife while her body betrayed her. Helpless to stop the pleasure.

Thinking of all these taboo thoughts, Bill didn't hear Amber coming up the stairs until she was already opening their bedroom door.

Bill opened his eyes seeing his wife wrapped around a towel, her hair still damp from the pool.

"Hi, beautiful..." He said with a big smile.

Amber took in her husband laying their in just his boxers, her body which was already turned on from the wild day she already had so far, and got even more excited. She couldn't believe she was married to such a sexy, loving man. One that let her express herself with judgment.

It felt like ages ago when she confronted him at dinner about the stories he read. She had no idea how he found it so erotic. But now she knew...she knew very well.

"Hi, handsome," Amber said slowly making her way to the end of the bed.

"God, you look so beautiful." Bill let out in an audible whisper.

Amber smiled at his compliment and unwrapped that towel around her letting it drop on the floor next to the bed.

In a quick motion, she undid her top and slid off her bikini. Then in a hypnotic motion, she climbed on top of Bill while swinging her leg on either side of him. Setting herself right on his boxers.

Immediately she felt how hard her husband was.

"Oouu, someone's excited." Amber giggled while leaning down and kissing under Bill's ear.

"How could I not be with the most beautiful woman in the world naked on top of me," Bill said with his eyes closed enjoying his wife's lips on his skin.

Amber suddenly said without hesitation, "or maybe it's because you liked showing me off to that asshole coworker of yours."

Bill's cock flinched and became hard as steel, immediately straining his boxers as it began pushing against his wife's bare, wet pussy lips.

Amber was internally shocked with herself, she said that without even thinking. She automatically started teasing her husband knowing exactly what would set him off without thinking too much about it.

Feeling how quickly he became hard under her, she let herself go and really gave it to her husband trying to push him as far as she could.

"Did that excite you, honey? I wish I could've seen your face as he checked me out with the picture YOU showed him. Did he get a long look? I hope he liked what he saw..." Amber whispered seductively in Bill's ear.

"Amber...baby. God, I love when you talk like that!" Bill couldn't take it and gave her ass a slap.

"Ohhh, Bill!" Amber's body was already sensitive and she wasn't prepared for Bill to slap her ass.

Ever since Amber told Bill that only Jack was allowed to do that, it had been a silent rule that he wasn't allowed to. Like a game had started between them. Someone so repulsive like Jack was allowed to play with Amber in a way that no one ever had.

But suddenly that had changed. Bill liked being teased but now he couldn't take it anymore. He's about had his fill, especially after the situation with David earlier, he wanted to have his wife. Completely.

Bill, who was practically just as riled up as Amber, growled, "I've had enough of your fucking teasing!"

Slap!

"I'm going to have you however I want!" He said through gritted teeth.

Slap

"Bill! Oh my god! Yes!! Take me! I'm yours! I've always been yours, baby!!" Amber was relishing the way her husband was taking her.

Before she was always very careful to tease him and deny him things that she let Jack do, but she hadn't realized how much she wanted to do those things with her husband.

Amber always thought that she liked having the soft, affectionate way her husband treated her separate from the rough, debauchery way Jack treated her.

But now that her husband was letting go and taking her the way he wanted her body accepted it more than anytime before, even her times with Jack.

Slap!

Her husband's strong hand landing once again on her ass cheek broke her train of thought.

It was at this moment Amber remembered Jack had given her ass cheeks quite a few slaps in the pool, and now her husband was overriding his prints with his own. That thought was almost enough to make Amber orgasm on the spot.

Amber suddenly remembered something Jack said. She sat upright putting her hands on Bill's strong chest while looking down at him. Her figure had such an amazing curve to it as she did these actions which made Bill even more riled up.

Amber saw the fiery look in his eyes and saw him raising his hand for another slap to her ass.

"Honey, wait, wait..." Amber said, stopping Bill right in his tracks.

With a worried look crossing his face, he said, "Did I go too far?"

"Not at all, baby...I just wanted to ask you something.." Amber said quietly.

Little did she know in her current position and shy demeanor in her voice, made her look even more alluring to Bill.

He exhaled a deep breath, trying to calm himself.

"Of course. What's wrong?"

"That gift you gave me a few weeks ago. Why did you do it?"

"I told you, it was because I really appreciate yo-"

"No Bill. Tell me the truth. Why did you really get it for me? Out of the blue too... was it because of the things with Jack?"

Amber looked down at him with her piercing blue eyes. He couldn't lie to her, but most of all he didn't want to lie to her.

"Yes..." He nodded looking right back into her eyes.

Amber's heart fluttered hearing his words. Jack was right.

"...everything you did with him. Not letting it ruin our marriage. I felt like no matter what gift I could give you, it would never match up to what you did for me. This fantasy was something I had for years. I never thought it could come true. But you did it for me. You made my darkest desires come to fruition."

Amber very carefully said, "So have you thought about me and Jack being together again?"

Bill nodded without hesitation.

"and...with David?" She asked slowly.

This time Bill paused. "Not exactly."

"Tell me, baby..please. I'm really curious." Amber pleaded.

"I think since you and Jack hooking up again is slim to none, and then this asshole becomes my coworker right after, he naturally took Jack's place in the fantasy. Especially since I can't stand him and I'm almost positive you wouldn't be able to either. I started imagining so many taboo things. Are you pleasing him? A guy like that? It makes my skin have goosebumps even thinking about it. Especially cause I would know your doing it to tease me...to please my fantasy..it just makes the whole situation so erotic and hot."

Amber sat there on top of her husband contemplating his words. She couldn't believe it but his words actually made her feel better about everything she's been doing.

Yes, she was having fun but knowing it would please her husband at the same time made her body feel a huge wave of relief. That guilty feeling that was hanging there by a string completely snapped now.

"So?" Bill said bring her attention back to him.

"Well... I wouldn't say it's slim to none." Amber smiled seductively.

"Huh??" Bill said, confused at what she meant.

Amber leaned down slowly until her bare, naked body completely rested on Bill's strong chest.

She whispered while looking closely into his eyes, "Me and Jack? I wouldn't say the chances are slim to none..."

Bill's jaw dropped hearing her words. He was actually in disbelief.

"Re-really??" He could barely form his words.

Amber smiled and kept staring into his eyes. She felt his cock harden even more under her if that was even possible.

"You never know, the future is full of surprises.." She said in a teasing manner.

"Holy fuck..." Bill mumbled. He thought that door was closed, but hearing his wife's words made his whole body shiver.

Amber suddenly thought of another idea to drive her husband even further.

She grasped each side of his face with her smooth hands, running her nails on the side of his head. She knew how much he loved the feeling of her doing it.

"Honey, why don't we roleplay a bit?"

"Jack?" Bill said quickly in a questioning response.

Over the multiple months since his birthday when she first hooked up with Jack they've roleplayed more than a few times. And everytime it led them into having amazing sex.

"Hmmm, maybe something a little different this time," Amber said, giving him a kiss on the cheek before getting up off the bed.

She grabbed the towel she took off earlier that was on the floor and walked to the bathroom.

Bill, still confused about what she had planned, watched her lean on the door frame. Her perfect figure and sculpted ass on display, which were still light red from the slaps he had just given her.

What Bill didn't know was that he wasn't the only one who contributed to her red-spanked ass.

Amber turned her head, and asked "Do you think you can handle it, honey? I'm going to be really bad, you know?"

She made sure she used her sweetest voice but made sure she let her words drip with lust.

Bill just nodded in response.

"Good. I love you, Bill. I really do..."

"I love you too baby..." Bill said, watching her close the door behind her.

Bill laid there in just his boxers still with a throbbing cock that wouldn't go away. His eyes were glued at the bathroom door wondering what his wife had planned.

This day already felt like a rollercoaster that wouldn't stop. From showing David a sexy picture of his wife to her confessing that the door with Jack might not be closed. He couldn't believe how far they both have come in this whole crazy fantasy. Their sexuality and openness to talk about everything constantly grew.

He wondered how long his wife was going to take, but not even after a few minutes, Amber exited the bathroom with the towel now wrapped around her once again.

Just before Bill could say anything, Amber shouted, "David! What are you doing here!? Where is my husband??"

Bill was speechless for a moment. Then it clicked, this was the roleplay she was talking about?

Bill's cock twitched at the thought of what was about to happen. He wasn't sure how to even respond. He started thinking how would David respond in this situation.

"Uhh, your husband? Probably at work covering my mistake I made earlier. Told him I'd keep you company until he got back.." Bill said awkwardly trying to stay in character.

"So you're the reason my husband has been working so hard lately?" Amber marched to the end of the bed with a furious look in her eyes. Her arms crossed across her body giving her breasts an even more prominent look.

'Damn' Bill thought to himself, 'She's damn good at this! I can't show her I'm not up for it! I gotta show her I won't back down first.'

"Yeah, that dumbass thought I'd actually help with a project. It's not like my job is on the line..him on the other hand..."

"Wait. Your saying my husband's job is on the line for a project and you decided to slack off? Then you show up at our house, in our bed no less?! I can't believe you!" Amber shouted with passion.

'David' nodded back, "Yeah, well my uncle has some pull in the company so I'm not too worried. Bill on the other hand has to make sure he doesn't mess up this project for this big client we have or who knows what happens.."

Bill was starting to get more comfortable in the roleplay. He even gave some half-truths, his job wasn't truly in jeopardy, but he definitely couldn't mess up the project for this client either or who knows what will happen.

"Really?" Amber said with a worried look. She was perfectly playing her role, but she actually started to wonder if Bill was actually telling the truth. She made a mental note to ask him about this later.

"So what do you want? Barging into my room like this, laying on me and my husband's bed! Don't think you can get away with this!" Amber switched back to the furious wife.

Bill started to get cocky and really was imagining his wife and David in this situation.

"Well if you want me to start pulling my weight around in the office and make your husband's life a lot easier then I suggest you show me some sincerity," Bill said with a smile that David would most likely give.