Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber slowly said, trying to break it as nice as possible while trying to leave the door open for them to mess around in the future, hoping that would make him take this easier.

It didn't.

"What??" Jack said as he took half a step back. "What the hell happened?

Jack was truly baffled. He thought he was about to come over, get some great blowjobs and amazing sex. Now it's all over? He couldn't just accept this.

Amber continued, "Nothing happened, I mean something did. But I just realized that I think I got enough videos for Bill to be more than excited. We had our fun. I think any further I will be betraying him."

"That's it? I think you owe me more than that kind of explanation." Jack said looking straight into Amber's eyes, not letting her get away with such a half-assed excuse.

"Ok fine...so you remember the last time we saw each other?"

Jack nodded with a sly smile, "How could I forget?"

Amber rolled her eyes and continued, "So when I got home, while I was with you, Bill went and got me gifts! Flowers, my favorite chocolate, even a beautiful necklace. He said it's to appreciate me but all I felt was guilt! The whole time I was with you..acting the way I was...he was actually..." Amber couldn't even finish.

She looked away and closed her eyes. Not because she was going to cry or anything. But because talking about it was actually giving her this deep gut feeling. Goosebumps ran all over her body. She didn't know why, but the thought of fucking Jack in the woods on video while Bill picked out her a necklace actually turned her on!

'Was this fantasy really rubbing off on me that much?' Amber thought to herself.

Jack interrupted her thoughts, "Are you serious?"

Amber just nodded in return.

"You really are a dumb wife aren't you?" Jack said plainly.

Amber shot her eyes open and saw the look of contempt Jack had for her.

"What do you mean by that!?"

"You really don't get it, do you? Why do you think Bill got you those gifts? Why do you think he did something out of nowhere to appreciate you?"

Amber just stood there confused about what he was trying to get at.

Jack just laughed and shook his head, "He got you those things because you made his darkest fantasy come true. And instead of it ruining your guy's marriage it somehow made it stronger. You don't realize that you doing these videos for him is going to be a bigger gift than he ever could give you."

Amber stood there in shock letting his words process. Was he right? It finally came to her that his words actually might be true.

Jack grew confident seeing her expression and knew exactly what to do.

"You want to end things? That's fine. But you have to give me one last hookup. Right here. Then if Bill....no...if YOU want to continue this, you know where I live." Jack said with a toothy grin.

Amber still thought about his words. The devil on her shoulder told her, 'Would one more video really hurt? Nothing you haven't done before right? Go make one more video for Bill and have fun while you're at it.'

While the angel on her other shoulder screamed, 'Don't! You know you've already done too much! Stop now!!'

Amber stood there in silence with her eyes closed for a couple minutes. Jack didn't say anything and just stood there admiring her wet body in front of him.

Finally, Amber had come to a decision. She opened her eyes and looked right at Jack.

He could tell something had changed in them, his big cock stirred in his shorts anticipating what was to come.

Amber looked at him for a moment, locking her eyes with him, then suddenly she turned around and swam to the edge of the pool, before lifting herself out of it.

Jack was distraught thinking that she made her decision to stop and end things. But any thoughts about anything else soon floated away when he saw what happened next.

Amber's body lifted out of the water and gave Jack a view most men would die to see. Amber's taut back came into view first. Her firm, tight back that gave her body an amazing look with her perfect arch that ran down her back until reaching her most perfect asset. Her bikini had become a thong, and her ass cheeks jiggled as she lifted herself from the water. The plump, softness could be even more noticed with the water dripping off of it.

Amber fully lifted herself out before standing up with her back still facing Jack.

Suddenly she glanced back, and while looking right at Jack she purposefully made a show of fixing her bikini that had bunched up to form a thong. Her actions had no avail as all it did was make her ass jiggle and shake while her bikini which already showed off her ass was somewhat fixed.

Jack gulped seeing this intimate scene in front of him. What made him go crazy was how she looked at him while she had done it. Like she knew how crazy it would drive him.

Amber smirked seeing the look on Jack's face as she teased him. She walked on her tiptoes to where her things were on the lounge chair. She grabbed her phone and walked back to where Jack was standing in the pool.

Jack watched her with wide eyes as she moved as gracefully as a gazelle. Her perfectly long legs and the way she walked on her tiptoes. Her ass shaking and jiggling with every step.

She picked up one of the regular pool chairs they had and propped the phone up on the seat. She made sure it had a good angle of where they were and to make sure the view could capture the whole pool area.

Jack watched what she was doing, growing more and more excited when he realized what she was doing. His big hard cock felt like it was going to burst from his shorts.

Jack's mind started to race, no way in hell was this going to be their last time and he would make damn sure it wouldn't be. He had to drive her on the edge over and over until she finally gave in.

He already used his first tactic with mentioning that Bill would love to see what she was doing and that he would go crazy with lust when he found out how bad she's been.

Now the next tactic would be to constantly tease her until her body gave in. He had to feel his bare cock gripped by her silky, wet vaginal walls.

After Amber set the camera up on the chair, she turned around and sat on the ledge of the pool letting her feet and legs sink into the water.

She and Jack just stared at each other, while he slowly made his way to her. He floated until he was between her legs and looked up into her piercing blue eyes.

Amber looked down at him and wondered how she got here. She told herself more times than she could count that she would stop this deal with this despicable neighbor of theirs. But what was she doing now?

Dripping wet, sitting on the edge of her pool in a sexy bikini showing off her body with that same neighbor in between her dangling legs as he looked up at her.

"So, I'm guessing you made your decision?" Jack smiled.

Amber rolled her eyes in annoyance, crossing her arms, "What do you think?"

"No, I want to hear you say. You have to promise me we will hook up one more time no matter what....and it has to be the best you've ever given me. Then after, if you still want to end our deal until Bill knows I won't make it hard on you."

"Ok..."

"Ok, what?" Jack challenged her.

"Ok, I promise!" Amber shouted.

"It'll be the best you've given me right?"

Amber just nodded in return while biting her lip. 'As if the sex with him could get any better....unless...'

Any other thought was whisked away with Jack's next actions.

Jack didn't ask her anymore questions. Instead, he wrapped his arms under her thighs until his hands could reach her waist. Then he pulled her slightly toward him while pushing her upper body down.

Amber wasn't ready for this movement and fell backwards while her lower body was now slightly over the edge.

She laid on her back with her elbows lifting her up slightly as she looked down at Jack.

"What do you think your doin-! Oh, fuck! Okay, okay, hold on a sec- Jack!! Oh god."

Jack had now put his face in between her legs and was licking her pussy lips. He had moved her bikini slightly to the side and was letting his tongue caress and feel this hot wife's perfect cunt.

"Jack, Jack. Please wait a second. Ohh, fuckk.."

Amber was already panting from the onslaught of Jack's tongue.

He was constantly teasing her by not driving his tongue completely inside of her. He was just licking and kissing her pussy lips which were quickly becoming drenched. Unknown if it was the water or from the taboo ecstasy of being licked so intimately from her big-cocked neighbor.

Amber's breathing was becoming erratic. Her body wanted Jack to drive his tongue as deep as possibly could.

After what felt like ages, Amber's body and mind started to fall deeper into debauchery.

"Hmmm, Jack. Oh fuck, fuck. Yesss, lick my pussy. Oh god yess. Please, don't stop, fuckk."

Amber's hips were now rotating trying to get his tongue deeper.

Jack smiled to himself seeing how her body was letting him know how bad she needed it.

He removed his tongue and replaced it with one of his fingers as he rubbed her clit.

"Look at you," Jack laughed, "Your body knows how much you need it more than your mind does. Tell me you want me to lick your perfect pussy that should only be for your little husband. " Jack said while rubbing her clit at a rhythmic pace.

Amber's body was nearing the edge already. She felt her orgasm growing by the second and she wanted his tongue back on her immediately. She grew frantic and began rotating her hips harder against his finger.

She couldn't take it anymore and gave him what he wanted to hear, "Oh god Jack. Please don't stop, I want it. I want you to lick my pussy. My pussy that's only meant for my husband. Please! It's all yours, just don't stop!"

Amber felt like a weight was lifted off her shoulders when she finally said it. All the tension in her body had been building up over the weeks and finally succumbing to Jack's touch was the final catalyst to getting rid of all that tension.

What disappointed her and excited Jack was how quickly it happened. He knew all the right buttons to push and they both knew it.

Jack's tongue stretched back out and began licking Amber's perfect pink pussy. This time however he did not hold back. His tongue dove right in. He kept rubbing the top of her clit, while getting his tongue as deep as it possibly could.

His tongue explored and enjoyed her luscious vaginal walls. Amber's pussy was becoming drenched and Jack loved the taste of her. Her pussy was practically gushing over Jack's tongue and her juices began running down his chin dripping into the pool.

"Ohhhh god yes, Jack!! Your so fucking good at this! Hmmm, I'm getting so close..please don't stop...." Amber moaned out.

She leaned her head back and wrapped her long legs and smooth thighs around Jacks head, hoping to push his tongue even deeper.

Jack began sucking her pussy making loud slobbering and noises. Amber's legs began to tighten harder and harder against him. He knew she was getting close.

Suddenly Jack reached up and unraveled Ambers legs from his head and came out from between her legs.

"Wait, wait. Please don't stop, I'm so close!" Amber sat half back up and tried reaching out for him.

Jack ignored her and pulled her into the pool with him.

Amber slid right in and was soon standing before him inside the pool.

Jack grabbed Amber by the chin and began kissing her. The same tongue that was just eating her out was now invading her mouth.

Amber instinctively met his tongue with her own, and immediately tasted herself on him. She felt that she should be disgusted but instead, she actually thought it tasted...pretty good.

Not that long ago, any time Bill ever tried to kiss her after going down on her was quickly shut down. She wasn't even sure the last time he had even tried.

Now though?

Amber couldn't feel more slutty, she was actually enjoying the taste of herself on her neighbor's tongue.

The same action she denied her husband, she was now enjoying with another man. A despicable, asshole of a man. She felt so dirty and naughty doing such an action with a man she didn't love. But maybe that's why she was enjoying acting so unlike her usual self...

As they kissed, Jack was grabbing and enjoying Amber's fleshy ass cheeks.

Their kiss went longer than it should before Jack picked her up by both of her legs and held her sideways against his body.

Amber, not expecting this, wrapped her arms around his neck once again.

Her body was still on fire from not being able to cum, and she was embarrassed to ask him why he stopped.

She just looked up at him while biting her lip, "Jack..."

"Shut up slut, I already know what you're going to say," Jack grunted while carrying her body to the end of the pool.

Amber was taken back how he spoke to her. Reminding her what kind of asshole he was.

Amber desperately wanted to cum so instead of snapping back like she usually would, she actually held onto Jack and let herself be carried by him as if she was his little plaything.

Jack made his way to the stairs and released Amber. He sat halfway up the stairs letting most of his body out of the water. He leaned back on his elbows while looking at Amber.

"Alright slut, you wanna cum, right? Well work for it like the sexy hotwife you are. If you do a good job....maybe I'll let you cum."

Jack smiled at her knowing she would cave in. Her body language told him all he needed to know.

Amber stood there with her hands playing with her bikini top. Jack was right. Amber's body felt like it was burning up and she would do practically anything to release it.

Amber glanced at the phone on the chair not far away. She was hoping it would pick up what she was about to do.

Amber sank to her knees on the stairs that Jack was sitting on.

The water reached right under her breasts. She leaned forward and grabbed Jack's cock through his shorts. Amber had already forgotten how hard his cock could get. All she felt was a steel rod waiting to be unleashed.

Amber glanced up at him and saw Jack staring down at her with a look of triumph. Like everything he wanted was going according to plan.

Amber grew angry seeing the look of victory on his face. But what overpowered everything is when she finally pulled his cock out from his shorts. It stood proudly out of the water like a tower made out of pure pleasure. His big hairy balls settled underneath it in the water.

Amber's eyes glazed over, she wanted to please this beautiful organ. Making it as hard as possible as she rode it to orgasm after orgasm. All on video for her husband to watch later.

She would lay in bed with her husband and stroked him to completion as they both watched their neighbor fuck her pussy with his big dick until she gushed all over it.

Amber didn't waste any more time, she leaned her head down and stuck her tongue out. The same tongue that just tasted herself on Jack's tongue was now getting to taste her neighbor's manly cock, and just as Amber's lips made contact with Jack's big mushroom head. Her husband was dealing with another problem in a bar not far from their house...

***************************************************

Bill was sitting there rubbing his forehead, "So none of the documents I asked you to bring are with you?"

"Haha, sorry 'boss' I had them all ready and forgot them at the house." David laughed as he slapped Bill's shoulder as if they were good friends.

All the guys at the table either leaned back shaking their heads looking at the ceiling or started rubbing their temples.

Bill shrugged David's hand off his shoulders, "We needed those documents to go over the numbers and clients for the project this week. How do you expect us to get anything done now? I asked you to do one thing."

David waved his hands in defense, "Hey I'd go get them but you know I live kind of far from here. It takes at least over an hour for me to get there and back."

Another groan was let out from all the men including Bill.

"Oh come on guys, it's the weekend. We shouldn't be working anyways. Why doesn't our esteemed boss buy us a round of drinks and we all have a good time??" David laughed not really caring about the mean and disgusted looks his way. Something he's gotten used to over his short adult life.

Bill was starting to get more and more irritated of this young, inconsiderate asshole.

Bill built up his own advertising and digital company. It was so successful he got an offer from a big-time company in the city to merge into their own and run his own department in that field. It was an opportunity of a lifetime. It was the difference of retiring in his mid to late 40s rather than his late 50s.

He was still his own boss and only had to answer to the board of directors who he had outstanding relationships with. Even with the investors that let the company continue to grow, all respected him from where he came from. Bill even had a sizable stake in the company when he accepted their offer years ago, which is why he had such a good relationship with the board of directors.

Now, however, their biggest investor had 'besieged' them to hire his nephew David. Who was a 23 year old college dropout. He was a full head shorter than Bill, with a skinny and lanky body. It seemed like he never got any sun with his pale complexion. He wore thin gold frames and slicked his black hair back which gave him an overall sleazy look.

Even with all his connections in the university he went to, he was still not able to get a degree due to his work ethic and laziness.

This was the main reason Bill couldn't stand him. Not understanding or needing help on an assignment was something that he could understand. But not putting in the effort to get anything done and making everyone's life harder was the driving point that made him and so many others dislike David.

Nonetheless, the board of directors wanted to make sure they put him in the most stable department where he can cause the least amount of trouble, which is how he fell under Bill's jurisdiction.

Bill finally spoke out, "Obviously it's all of our days off. But that's why we decided to meet up today to get work done so we have an easier work week. Instead of having late days in the office all week, we could've gotten a head start. Now we're going to have to make up for it all week." Bill said while giving David an irritated look.

Everyone around the table was nodding their heads in agreement. Most knew the reason Bill had planned for this day because David couldn't be counted on during the work week. So instead of them constantly picking up the slack they'd meet up today and make sure they were ahead of what needed to be done.

David still stood there with a dumb grin on his face, not really caring that he was making everyone's life harder. He knew his uncle had connections in this company which is why he didn't take this job or his boss seriously.

"Oh well, what can I say guys?" David said with his arms crossed. "I'm sure 'we' can make it up during the week."

Bill rolled his eyes, knowing that 'we' meant himself.

One of Bill's long-time coworkers had about enough, "Look kid, you might not have a wife and kids to go home to, but some of us have a family we'd like to see too. We wasted time coming here but because of your screw-up, it was a complete waste of time. The least you could do is at least show some respect and apologize to us."

He got up followed by most of the co-workers, but before he left he looked over to Bill, "Sorry you wasted your time today to Bill, we'll make sure we get everything done on time during the week. Give my regards to Amber."

A lot of Bill's coworkers have met Amber over the years. And while they all found her attractive, they knew she was a smart, successful woman. So they all gave her the respect she deserved and one a boss's wife should receive. Only one coworker's eyes perked up at the sound of her name....