Neighbor Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Friends get together.
2.4k words
4.4
7.6k
11
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the drinking and smoking I had, and with what all happened, I had no trouble falling asleep. I woke up hearing my mom and her friends in the living room joking and laughing. I slipped my robe on and went down to see what was going on. 

Four of them where there and they were all dressed up and had on heels.

"What are you all doing?"

"Oh, Honey, I told you last week that they are taking me out on a wine tour for my birthday."

"Oh, I forgot. You better take it easy, you and wine don't work well."

"That's why they are driving."

"Will we be gone for a while? I will call you and let you know when we are on the way home," and out the door they went. 

I smiled and ran over and looked out the window. Damn, no one was there.  Where did they go on a day like this?  I kept looking out but no one was about. Then about three p.m. I saw them out back, so I slipped on my sling shot and walked over to them.

They saw me and smiled, "I thought I told you, that now that we are friends, you don't have to wear that."

"I thought it would be a bit safer than being naked."

"Good call, because my dad is home.,"

"Maybe I should go back home then."

"Is your mom home?" That again.

"No, she went on a wine tour with friends for her birthday."

"She going to be gone for a while?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you give us some time and then we can come over to your empty house!"

"Sure, see you in a bit," I said as I headed home and paced about waiting for them. About six p.m. I heard the knock and I ran to let them in.   

"She still gone?"

"Yes, come on in," I was still in my sling shot bikini as they walked in. They went and sat down, but my neighbor walked up behind me and slipped his arms around me, pulling me tight to him.

"You know my friends got mad at me and it's your fault."

"Why, I didn't do anything to get them mad."

"Yes, you did, you let me fuck you, but they didn't get to fuck you, and so, they got mad at me."

"I had to get home before my mom and as she was driving down the street, she almost caught me."

"That might have been cool if she caught you running naked from my house."

"Right, real cool." During all of this, he had slid his hand up under the bikini and was playing with my boobs.

"These still feel great," he exclaimed and then slid his hand down and felt my pussy.

"Good news, guys, this pussy seems a bit wet too," he told them as they smiled at me.

"So, Pam, do they get to fuck you now?"

"I don't know. I didn't plan that far ahead."

"We are all good friends and should be able to fuck each other, right?" he explained as he kept fingering me.

"We are friends now? I guess so."

They patted the couch seat and told me to come sit with them. I went over and sat down and they didn't waste much time getting to my boobs. But then I heard keys in the front door.  'She was supposed to call me!' I pushed their hands out and tried to fix the top to cover my boobs, as she walked in.

I could tell she was feeling her wine by her looks. She stopped and looked at all four of us, "What do we have going on here, guys?"

"Oh, we just all became friends and we're just hanging out and getting to know each other."

"Well yes, it seems like you guys are getting to know my daughter. Pam, I've never seen that bikini before."

"Well, I got it for tanning."

"By the looks of it, and what it covers, I think you will get a full tan in that."

The guys laughed at that, "Yes, we like it too."

"I bet you guys do," she said with a smirk as she sat in the chair. Her dress was short, so a lot of her legs were showing. They kept an eye on her too.

"I don't know how well you all are getting along, but I need to get some water to hydrate myself," she stated as she got up, not very ladylike, and we all noticed she had on her pink thong.

"Oh, we are all getting to be really good friends now."

"Maybe I don't need to hear that. Maybe Pam, you should change, since the sun is down now."

"We can help her, if you want us too."

"I think she can handle it," Mom said to them as she headed to the kitchen. 

The two guys went and talked quietly for a minute and then said to my neighbor, "You better check on her mom to see if she is okay." So, he headed to the kitchen.

"What was that all about?"

"Oh, just guy talk."

I could hear them talking and laughing out there but I couldn't tell what they were saying.

We were sitting there as one went back to slipping his hand in my top, playing with my boobs, and then the other got real brave and slid his hand inside and found my pussy. 

"What are you guys doing? She could come back out here."

"Oh, she's busy out there and we should be okay. Hell, she told you to take it off, since there is no sun out."

"I don't think she meant naked in front of you guys," but they kept playing with me and I tried to keep an eye out for my mom.  Some time went by and I noticed it was quiet in the kitchen now.

"I think something's happened. I don't hear them anymore."

"Okay, okay, I'll go check on them," one of the guys said, but he quickly came back, "they are not out there and I don't know where they are!" 

"Do you think she saw us?"

"I don't know, maybe we better find them and see if they are okay."

We got up and started to look for them. As we went down the hall, I could hear some noise coming from my mom's room.  He stepped up to the door and peeked in, "I think we found them."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You look for yourself."

I stepped up and peeked in, and what I saw was a bit of a shock to me. I noticed my mom was naked, on her back, with him on top of her, fucking the hell out of her. She had her legs wrapped around him, moaning.

It was not the first time I've seen her like this. My parents were not quiet in their love making, and where they did it. I've walked in on them a few times, but not with our neighbor.

"Oh shit, let's get out of here."

"Hell, no, she looks hot and I think she's going to be one of us now."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"  That was when they pushed me through the doorway and into the room, just as she was cumming and he was filling her up. He rolled off her and I saw his cock pop out of her, as his seed leaked out of her. That's when she noticed the three of us standing there. She jumped and tried to cover up, "What are you doing in here?"

He laughed and said, "I told them to meet me here."

"What?" 

"Yes, I knew you haven't had a boyfriend and, with that wine, I knew I could fuck you. So, I told them to come and meet us."

"What the hell for?"

"We all are friends of Pam's, fucking friends, now you can join us, and we don't have to hide and can now openly fuck."

"Well, as you say, I don't fuck in front of my daughter."

"From what she told us, she walked in on you a lot and listened to you for years. So, yes, you have."

"That's true, Mom."

"I didn't know that."

"So now, there is three of us and two of you and we can play here openly."

"You think I'm going to join your little group?"

"The way you just fucked me, and you knew that they were in the other room, I think so, yes."

"I don't think so."

"You'll probably change your mind once you see us fucking your daughter."

"I don't see that happening."

"Okay," I noticed one shut her door and stood in front of it.  I felt his hand untie my bikini, pulling it down and off, so that I now stood there naked.

"Now she can watch you get fucked and then you get to see her get fucked. She owes them one now."

I saw him strip out of his clothes, and my mom said, "I'm not watching this."

"Then shut your eyes, because you're not leaving. You're one of us now."

"I can call the cops."

"Go ahead, all four of us want to see you fucking on your own free will and you can tell them how your daughter joined our little group. Neighbors will love that on the news."

They pushed me to the bed, "I don't think I can do this in front of my mom."

"You've seen her fuck and now she knows that you're fucking all three of us. Plus, you told them you would fuck them today. So here we go," he said as I landed on the bed. He slid down and started to eat my pussy, which was already wet from our earlier playing and watching my mom get fucked didn't help. 

It wasn't long and I was more than horny. I wasn't thinking about my mom anymore. Then he slid up and pushed his hard cock into me, as I spread my legs for him.  He started to fuck me with a wild passion and I was fucking him back, the best I could.

I glanced over and noticed he was holding onto my mom, playing with her boobs, and he had a finger in her pussy, as she stared and watched me. As I was getting fucked, I noticed the one by the door, strip out of his clothes and start stroking himself. 

He was walking to my mom and when he got to the bed she turned and saw him stroking his cock. He reached out, pulled on her legs to spread them, and she let him do it.  He slowly climbed down on top of her and worked his cock into her pussy.  She moved to make it easy for him, as he started to fuck her. Then I heard her moaning and saw her fucking him back. It wasn't long and both of us were getting fucked on her bed, side by side. I think we all came at the same time.

Then they climbed off the bed and looked at us naked on her bed, "It's been a big day for us all and now that we are all on the same page, we are our own little play group and we can openly fuck when we want."

Mom said, "This is crazy! She's my daughter and you guys are the neighbors. We can't be doing all of this."

"It's already happened, your one of us and your daughter already joined us, so welcome aboard."

"We will leave now and let you both get used to the idea of our new group." They got up, picked up their clothes, and walked out the door.

My mom looked at me, "This is crazy! Are you really fucking all three of them?"   

"I will be and, by the sound of it, you will be seeing it."

"This is fucking crazy. Go take a shower."  We didn't talk the rest of the night.

I was up in my bathrobe getting around when I heard the knock. I opened the door to see all three of them standing there. They walked in, "How did last night go after we left?"

"She just kept saying, 'This is was crazy', and told me to go take a shower. We didn't talk since."  We were sitting in the living room when Mom walked in, "I thought I heard you guys. Are you over here checking up on the new group?"

"We just wanted to make sure we are all good and we can openly play now."

Mom was in her bathrobe too, "Well, I've thought about this. I didn't really know my daughter was watching me get fucked and I never thought I would see her get fucked, especially, not in the same bed. This is fucking crazy and I don't know how this is going to work out."  Then I watched as she untied her robe, let it fall to the floor, and she was naked, with a freshly shaved pussy. She pointed to the third guy, "We haven't fucked yet," and then she pointed to the second guy, "you can join us."

She turned and looked at me, "I will assume you're naked under that, and you two can do what you want. The three of us are going to my room," as she turned leading the two guys off.

He looked at me, "I think your mom is into our new group," he said as he was peeling off his shorts.

"I guess so."   

"Drop that robe and come over here to suck this cock," he commanded as he waved it at me. I dropped off the robe and sunk to my knees, as he fucked the hell out of my face. After I sucked him dry, he pulled me up off my knees. 

"Let's go see what the group's up too."  We went to my mom's room and the door was wide open. As we walked in, we could see the one guy on his back, my mom was on top of him riding him, while the other guy was fucking her in the ass. She was taking them both, at the same time.

She saw us and smiled, "Honey, if you want one of these guys you will have to wait for me to get done with them."

"Oh, she's good," he said, as he led me over to the other side of her bed, "we can fuck over here."

"I guess our new group is a solid group."