Neighbor Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
It gets bigger.
3.5k words
4.41
9.4k
17
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, the boys kept coming over and taking turns with me and Mom, sometimes, one on one or in the group sitting. But after a month of this, my mom came home carrying a shopping bag from a dress store, "Oh, what did you get?"

"Oh, I finally got a date from a guy at work, and I picked up something for tonight."

"Oooooo, lucky him."

She spent most of the day getting ready for this date. The boys were on vacation so I was sitting home by myself, but when she went out on her date, she was dressed pretty slutty.  I guess she wanted to turn this guy on. Well, it got late and I was watching a late movie when I heard her come home. I was going to go ask her about her date, but then I heard his voice. Oh, she brought him home, so I decided to let her have her time with him.

I heard her in her room and figured he was going to get lucky, but then she stepped into my room. "How did the date go, Mom?"

"Oh, it's going really great, but I want you to meet him."

"Why me?"

"We talked about family, I talked about you, and he wants to meet you."

"I can do that for you, but I need to get out of my pj's."

"Well, yes and no."

What does that mean?

She again had her shopping bag in her hand, she reached in and pulled out a very short, sheer, silk, nightie, "This is what I gotta wear tonight."

"Damn, Mom, it's going to all hang out."

"Yea," then she handed me the bag, "I thought you should have something nice to wear too."

I pulled it out and found a match to hers.

'I thought we could dress alike for this meeting."

"You want me to wear this to meet your new boyfriend?"

"Yes, I've been dealing with your friends, so you can do this for me."

She started to strip and put her's on. It didn't fully cover her butt and her pussy was peeking out. Damn, as I looked at it, I did notice the matching panties in the bag. Well, at least I got those. So, I slipped out of my pj's and slipped the nightie on. Damn, it was short on me and my boobs showed pretty good too. I reached in and pulled out the panties, to put one on and she saw me.

"Oh, Honey, don't waste your time putting them on, you won't be wearing them for long."

"What's that mean, Mom?"

"It means I've been dealing with your friends, so, come along... you owe me."

So, I followed her out feeling a bit shy about this outfit and meeting a total stranger. Then I walked out and saw this, well over six-foot, black man, sitting in the chair.

"Bubba, this is my Pam, that I've been telling you about."

"Damn, I like your matching outfits," he said, as he stared at my pussy, "she is a youngster."

"Well, I picked these out just for you, and for tonight, I felt you may like them."

"Oh, I like them. I think we need to see your room now."

"Oh, yes, come with us," Mom said as she turned to her room.  I'm thinking about what was going on here, as we walked in and she shut the door behind us. Then he walked over to Mom and slowly slid her nightie off, getting her naked. He ran his hands over her body, "Yes, I will like this," he said as he looked at me and smiled.

"Something tells me you don't know what's happening here."

"No, I feel a bit lost."

"Your mom wanted you to meet up with me, but she started to show me pictures of you and telling me about your little group."

"Oh, she did?"

"Yes, she did. But to sweeten up our meeting, she threw you into our play time too," he informed me as he started to work off his clothes.

"So, what's this mean to me?"

"It means your both going to be my slutty toys tonight, to use as I want and as much as I want."

"Well, I didn't agree to that."

"You don't have to agree, you're in that outfit and that is enough for me to seal this deal."

"Pam, I did this all for your friends, so, I think you owe me this one."

That's when he pulled his shirt off and I finally got a look at his cock. It was so black, fat, and had to be over ten-inches long.

"What the hell is that?"

Mom smiled at me, "That's what I heard about and wanted to get him here, so I had to get you to join us."

"You see that, Mom?"

"Yes, it's better than I thought."

He started to stroke it and asked, "Do you like this, Pam?"

"It's kinda big for me."

He chuckled as he said, "Don't worry, Honey... you will be getting this a couple of times tonight, and you will love it."

"Now, you get that nightie off," and I saw Mom staring at me, daring me not to do it. So, I slid it off and dropped it.

"Damn, nice. It's been a long time since I saw a young pussy like yours. Now you two get on the bed and lay on your backs." Mom jumped up fast and I slowly got on the bed.

"Okay, spread your legs so I can get a better look." I slowly parted them as he leaned over and rubbed both our pussies. He slid a finger in me, "Hmm, I think Pam is going to be a bit tight... but we will make it fit."

"So, you two have been getting a bit wild with those boys and having fun?"

Mom then said, "We've been trying to, yes."

"Good, as tight as Pam is, I think I need to fuck her first, since she will be the hardest to get it in... Okay?"

"Whatever you want, I told you, the night is up to you."

"I do like to see women naked and have a good time."

"She's going to have to get a bit turned on, and wet, to fuck me... so we need her all heated up."

"Yes, for sure."

"Well Mom, it's up to you to get her there,"

"What do you mean?" 

He laughed hard and then said, "You're going to play and suck on those titties, play with her pussy, and then eat her, make her cum and get her ready for me."

"Oh, we never done that."

"You are tonight, and I'm going to sit back and watch you make her cum."

"Mom, I don't really want to do that."

"Honey, we don't have a choice... he's in charge tonight," she explained as she reached out and started playing with my nipples.

"I will try to get you up to where you can handle him," she said as she leaned in and started sucking on my titties and she was working them, she knew what she was doing. Then he reached out stroking her leg and slid his hand up, to find her pussy.

"Mommy's getting a bit wet."

Then staring at me, he slid his hand up my leg, pulling them apart some, and found mine, "I think Pam's a bit nervous and needs some help," and then he chuckled. He reached out and took ahold of my mom's hand and pulled it to my pussy, "We need this to catch up to you, Mommy."  I don't know if she ever did this with another female, or if she was doing what she liked, but she did start to work my pussy, as she sucked on my boob.

He stood there watching us... as he stroked his own cock. It started to look bigger and black, as I looked at it. He reached up and was playing with my mom's pussy and stroked his cock.

"Damn, this the first time I've gotten to do this, and the best part is it's a mom and daughter," he said with a laugh.

"Damn, Mom this pussy's getting fucking hot and wet."  I figured by the way she acted, she was getting really turned on with his playing. "Maybe this a good thing."

He reached out and pulled her over on top of me, but also pulled her up on her knees. He moved up behind her, "I think I can soak this cock in this wet pussy, and get it all wet for your little daughter."  By the way she acted, I knew he was poking her with it.

"Damn, Mommy, you may have been playing with those boys, but damn, this pussy is feeling tight!"

Now I could tell he was pushing deeper into her, but both are now between my spread legs. He started to pull her backward onto his cock, with her face staring at my pussy now. That's when he reached up and pushed her head down into my pussy.

"Eat that pussy, mommy, and get it wet and ready for me." She started to lick me and tongued my clit. Damn, has she done this before? He was fucking in and out of her, but doing it slowly, so she tried to fuck him back.

"Easy, Mom, I don't want to cum in you now... saving that first load for your daughter. You're just getting me lubed up, Mommy." Then, my mom started to cum and by the way she acted, and the noise coming out of her, it was big time.

"Damn, Mom you're going to make me blow," he said as he stepped back and pulled out of her.

"Sorry, I just got so turned on with that black cock in me and I got too excited."

"Well, no harm done, but now with all your juices, I'm really lubed up for your daughter."

He pulled her off me as I still laid there spread open in front of him, as he looked at me and then at her. I looked at his hard cock throbbing and her juices dripping off it. Damn, that thing looks big!

He slapped her on the ass, "Well, you got to cum already. Your little daughter here, is looking a bit scared, or nervous, about this. So, why don't you go take a small break, while I break her into this black cock."

She turned and looked at me, "Just relax, it will be okay," and then she turned and left the bedroom.

He still smiled at me and his cock was hard and dripping, as he moved onto the bed, kneeling between my legs. He reached out and felt my pussy, "Well, you are a bit wetter now, but you're a lot tighter than your mom."

He started to rub his cock onto my pussy, staring into my eyes, "Relax, I'm going to take this slow and easy, as I don't want to hurt you. I want to break you into this nice and easy... because we have a long night ahead of us."

He popped the head into me and stopped, as I jumped some, "See, nice and slow," he said as he eased a bit more in.

"Maybe I should tell you something, your mom is hot and can be a good fuck, but I could fuck her anytime or place, and, as you saw, she will do what I tell her."

"So, I was thinking about fucking her. But she heard a friend of mine talking about his young girlfriend. She showed me your picture and asked me what I thought about you. I told her you where one hot looking, girl and I would love to fuck you. Then she told me you where her daughter. I told her I was sorry for what I said," he explained as he eased more of his cock into me, as I squirmed, trying to take him.

"She laughed at me and told me it was okay... but then she asked me if I would be up for a threesome with her and you. I told her she's a crazy lady, but no way I would pass up fucking an eighteen-year-old, white girl, like you," and he eased more of his cock into me. It was hurting some but he was being gentle about it.

I then said to her, "But no way that girl's going to want to fuck an old man like me."

She told me, "Don't you worry about that, all you have to do is say yes, and I will set the threesome up, so you can have us both for the night."

"I told her yes and here we are," and he eased a bit more in. I looked down and saw there was a lot more to go. "I don't know how this all happened, or how I got so lucky, but here I'm sliding this old, black cock, into an eighteen-year-old, white girl."   

He eased himself down so he was lying on me now and I really realized how big of a man he was. 

Pulling my legs up some, he said, "I just wanted you to know why I'm here, and I'm here to fuck you. I can fuck her anytime, but tonight it's you, and I do plan on spending the night. So, now you know why I'm here and I hope your good with this."

"I don't know if I can take all of you, but I guess I do owe her, so I guess it okay, hell, I'm naked on my back and you're on top... putting it to me... so I guess so," I said to him.

"Good with the night?"

"Let's get through this first and see how it goes," I told him as he eased a bit more in, as he giggled at me.

Then he just laid still for a bit, "Let that pussy get used to it."   

"I've got a question for you," I said as I chuckled at him, "you keep saying daughter, when my name is Pam."

"It sounds Sound hotter fucking a mom and daughter. Your young enough to be my daughter, or granddaughter."

"Okay, I guess."

He slowly started to fuck in and out of me, but I knew he was no way nearly all in me.  It wasn't feeling as bad now and he picked up speed.  I was starting to get a bit wetter and taking him a bit better. 

"Then, as he was coming back down into me, he pushed a bit harder, going bit deeper."

"Ohho!"

"You, okay?"  

"Yes, I just felt that one."

He smiled, "So, are we going to keep trying for more?"

"Yes."

"Now that's my good daughter," he said as he did another big push.

"Oohh, not all at once!"

"Okay, easy do's it," he agreed as he slowly fucked me again, "but to warn you, I've got a lot more to go... you start to cum for me... you're going to get a big push into you."

"Thanks, for the warning," I said to him as he slowly fucked me and played with my boobs too.  But every few minutes he would shove to get a bit deeper in me.  

Then mom came back in, and laid on the bed, "How are we getting along?"  

"Oh, she's getting into the fuck, but she has a way to go."

She leaned in and looking, said, "Yes, a bit more."

"I'm getting used to him and getting into this more, and fucking him too." I was getting a bit noisier as we fucked.

Mom looked at me and said, "I think someone's about to cum all over her first black cock."

"Oh yes, she is, but I can't hold off much more myself," he said.

Then, I felt his body tense up and I knew he was going to let loose. Sure enough, I felt him start to fill me. But he pulled back and slammed hard into me, pushing lots deep and just kept pushing hard.  His pulsing cock kept sliding deeper into me.

"OOOhhh, dammm," I screamed out, but my pussy erupted into my biggest climax, which came all over his cock.   But he was still pushing deep as we both kept cumming. Then I felt his balls hitting my ass, he was all the way in me!

We both collapsed from being worn out, "I'm sorry for the last push, but I knew that was the time to give it to you." 

"Oh, you where probably right, it was pretty well lubed up then," he said as he just kept laying on me, "damn, girl, my cock is staying rock hard in you."

"I noticed that," I agreed with a chuckle.

"I would fuck you again, but you probably don't have room for another load."

Mom jumped in, "You can give it to me!"

"I'll get to you, Mommy, but right now, I want to make sure she stays open enough to fuck me good again."

"You got me stretched out for sure."

After a bit, he slowly pulled out of me and he was still up and hard. I could feel his seed leaking out of me... it had to have been a lot. 

He looked at my mom and asked her, "Are you ready?"

She stared at his cock and told him, "I'm more than ready."

"Well, Mommy, I told you I like to get down and wild, so you better be ready."

"Oh, I know and I'm more than willing."

"Good, get on your hands and knees," he ordered her as he moved in behind her. As she got there, he moved in and was slamming his cock into her.  She was moaning with excitement, as he was pounding her so hard, her boobs where bouncing all over the place. It wasn't long and she was cumming and he was pounding her harder, she was loving it.  Then he slammed into her and filled her up as she yelled for more. 

They both flopped on the bed and he smiled, "Damn, you two might kill me tonight, but what a way to go."

Then my cellphone beeped that I had a text, so I peeked at it and saw it was one of my girlfriends and so I just shut it out.

He looked at me, "I've got to send a message to one of my friends, can I see your phone?" Not thinking anything of it, I gave it to him. He went about typing away and handed it back to me and then he got up to use the bathroom. 

Then, I got a new text and I looked at it. It showed up as, Big Daddy, as the caller. Who the hell is that? I opened the text and it was from him. The text said, 'Call me here if you ever want to get fucked, Twenty-four/seven.

What the fuck! He was hitting on me and he had just pulled his cock out of my mom.  He came back with a smile on his face, and I knew what he just did.

He looked at me and told me, "It's time for you to work. He sat on my chest and moved up rubbing his cock to my lips, "Suck Daddy, Honey," as he pushed his cock into my mouth.  I started to suck on it and the damn thing was coming alive fast. He reached back, pulling on my leg and feeling my pussy, as I sucked him, "Damn, Girl, you're still leaking!"

He looked at my mom, "Time for you to work, Mom. Clean this up," it wasn't long and I felt her licking and cleaning me up.

"Honey, I've got to get you trained, like your mom. She said she would do what I told her and she is doing just fine."

He went on fucking my face, as she kept working on me. He asked Mom, "You got her all cleaned-up for me?"

"Yes."

He slid off me and got on his back, "Okay, Honey, sit on daddy's face while you suck, Daddy off."

I slid over on top of him, we got into a sixty-nine, and worked on each other. I glanced at Mom and she was spread out, playing with herself, watching us. 

He was good at it and had me cumming fast... but it took me a bit longer to get him to blow his load. I was surprised at how much I was choking on it.  How much does this guy have in him?

He did spend the night and ended up fucking me two more times and I watched him fuck my mom in the ass. I don't know how she could, but she took it all. He told me, "If you keep fucking black, My Daughter... you better be ready to get fucked in the ass."

I was worn out and fell asleep, but when I woke up, he was gone.  I went in to take a shower and get clean up, but as I got out, my phone beeped. I looked at it, Big Daddy. Okay, I opened it and saw a picture of his hard, black, cock. The message read, 'Something to look at, when I'm not there. Send me yours.' 

As I shook my head, I turned and took a picture of me naked, in front of the mirror, and hit send. I got a smiley face back.