Neighbor Pt. 02

Story Info
Neighbors explore each other and their hidden desires.
2.1k words
4.56
8.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[HIM]

I knew she had a hot body, but finally seeing her naked made my balls ache. And she just let me cum down her throat in the park. I'd been to caught up in my post-nut haze to stop her. Luckily, when I got to my parents house, I watched her walk into hers, failing to shut the front door all the way.

Now here we are naked. I know she can feel my hard cock against her. I slide my hand into her hair as I kiss her. Then pull her head back, ending our kiss. I tell her to sit on the edge of the bed and lay back.

[HER]

I turn and sit on the edge of my bed. My heart beat picking up as I'm unsure what he plans to do next. But I'm game. I can feel my arousal between my lips as I sit. I lay back and close me eyes.

I feel his hands part my thighs and trace lazy patterns with a feather light touch. Up and down my thighs. So close to my pussy, but he never touches me. My hips buck a little seeking friction.

I feel hips fingers caress my lips. "You're so wet, for me", I feel his breath on my pussy, with how close he is. I know he is going to lick me. God, please lick my pussy.

I start to whimper. "Please", I cry out. "Tell me what you need", he says as he begins to kiss and bite my inner thigh. He moves his mouth closer to my wet slit. I grip the sheets. Finally, relief.

And as I anticipate the pleasure of his kiss. He moves to my other thigh, working his way to my pussy again. "Say it." I'm panting with need. His lips leave my thighs. He hands slide up thighs and his fingers spread me open with touching me where I need him most.

[HIM]

I'm still waiting for her to ask. I'm ready to feast on her soaking wet cunt. As I spread her lips, I see her relax thinking I'm giving her what she hasn't asked for yet. Instead I draw one hand back and smack her clit hard.

"Ahhhhhh", she screams. The whole neighborhood had to hear that. She's up on her elbows, looking at me with wide eyes. I was her face change as the pain fades. "Please, lick my pussy."

[HER]

Something happened after he spanked my clit. The pain was sharp and intense, but the pleasurable throbbed that followed helped me find my voice.

He spreads my legs wider, and begins to nibble on my lips. It's enjoyable but I need more. He moves to the other side. And now I'm getting frustrated.

I reach my hands out, grab his head and put his mouth exactly where I want it. "Yesss", I moaned. I feel his tongue licking with slow strokes. I shift my hips and guide him higher.

"Fuck." He sucks on my clit. I need to cum so badly. He teased me and teased me and now he is going to deliver. I start to grind myself on his face. Moving his lips and tongue wherever I need them. Bringing myself closer and closer.

[HIM]

"Ride my face baby", I say as she takes charge of her pleasure. I teased her to the point of frustration. I'm licking and sucking as her grinds her pussy on my mouth. I can feel her juices all over my chin. She tastes so fucking good. My cock is so hard as I think about how slick her pussy will be for me after I make her cum.

I am fucking her opening with my tongue. She starts thrusting herself against me wildly, and let's out a strangled moan. I feel her pussy pulsating around my tongue. Her hips are barely moving. Like she can't help it.

[HER]

There aren't words. I used his mouth to make me cum. It felt amazing. But I still have this empty ache. I look at him between my legs gently kissing my thighs as I come down. "Please, fuck me."

He looks up at me. And climbs on the bed. I shuffle back as he hovers over me. His mouth and chin are glistening. He leans down to kiss me, but I move myface and lock my juices off the side of his chin.

"You like how your pussy tastes, don't you?" I move to lick the the otherside of his face. I've always liked my taste. I watch as he reaches between us and swipes been my lips with two fingers. He raises them to my mouth and says, "Suck." I look into his eyes as I open my mouth and lick myself off of his fingers.

He sits back and grabs his hard cock. He moves the tips up and down between my lips. It feels good. He pushes the head into me a little and groans. He takes it back out and rubs it on my lips and clit, up and down.

He lines his cock up and thrusts all the way into me. The stretch is painful but I realize I like it. I reach up to pinch my nipples and he pulls out and thrusts back in again.

[HIM]

Holy shit. This pussy. Her pussy. It's fucking tight. Her husband must not fuck her at all. Jesus, I'm going fucking bust like a preteen. "You're pussy is fucking amazing." Don't cum I tell myself.

I find a rhythm that I think I can last with. Don't cum. I look down at her. Her head is tilted back and she's playing with her nipples. Pulling and twisting them. Don't cum. I start thrusting faster.

She looks up at me and grabs onto my shoulders. "Please, don't stop. Your cock feels so good." Fuck, DON'T CUM. I pull out and flip her over. Pull her up on her knees and slam my dick back into her.

[HER]

God, it's so fuck deep from behind. Each time he bottoms out inside me, I feel a little pain. But I like it. My pussy hasn't been used like this in so long.

I feel a sharp sting on my ass cheek. "I love the way your ass looks while I fuck you from behind", he states as he begins to pound into me harder. This is amazing, I can feel my orgasm building.

I feel him reach up and grip my hair. He pulls my body up against his and uses his other hand to squeeze my breast, pinching my nipple between his fingers. "I want to feel you cum all over my cock", he growls into my ear.

He continues to fuck me and abandons my nipple to rub my clit. "I'm so close", I say. He kiss my neck, then suddenly bites me hard. Pleasure explodes through body as continues thrusting into me.

[HIM]

Feeling her pussy my milk cock is what's sets me off. I feel my balls tighten and know I'm about to burst. "You going to let me fill this pussy with my cum." "Yes, please cum in me", she moans. Knowing she wants my load inside her spurs me to thrust hard and deeper.

I want this cum so far inside her, I want to watch her belly swell with our baby. That thought gives me pause. What the fuck. I'm 23.

But as I drive my cock into her and think about breeding her the harder I fuck her. Something takes over me. I need to impregnant her. "I going to cum so deep in you. My baby in your womb." I'm balls deep when my cock erupts. Rope after rope of cum filling her pussy.

[HER]

When he starts talking about cumming deep inside me, I feel another orgasm building. I'm married. My husband and I don't have sex, and the thought of carrying another's man baby...

Fuck, feeling him cum in me and saying he wants his baby in my womb, set me off. My greedy little cunt milking him. As he leans over me, us both panting.

He places a kiss on my back, wraps an arm around me and rolls us over with his cock still inside me. "I want my cum to stay in a little longer", he whispers in my ear as he kisses my neck. I can feel his cock beginning to soften. But post-sex I just like feeling his arms around me.

[HIM]

I open my eyes. It's dark out. Shit, I hadn't meant to fall asleep. But it felt good holding her in my arms. I look down at her sleeping body. Unable to help myself I reach down and rub her ass. She shifts in her sleep but doesn't wake. I move my hand down and slide a finger between her lips. She's wet enough for me to get inside.

I shift her body towards me as I line my dick up spooning her. I thrust forward and slide my cock into her. Fuck, even after that pounding I gave her early, she feels nice and tight. I reach around and rub her breasts, and start kissing her neck.

She starts breathing faster. The way she pushes her ass back into me, tells me she's awake. "I couldn't resist, fucking you again."

[HER]

Being woken up with his cock inside me, was startling. I'm used to waking up alone. It's gotten dark, and as I see the clock. I feel a little panic. My husband is supposed to be home tonight. He said around 9. It's 8. "My husband will be home soon. You have to go."

I feel him wrap his hand around my throat. The sudden aggression scares me but not as much as it arouses me. "Are you eager for me to go, so you can clean up and fuck your husband when he gets home?", he growls out. "NO! We don't have sex anymore."

He asks, "Do you want to feel his cock inside you? You want him to be fucking you instead of me?" He grip tightens on my throat, but I can still breath and talk. "No, I want you. I only want your cock."

He let's go of my throat. And sits up pulling out of me. He opens my legs and drives his cock back into me. "This is my pussy now. I'll just have to keep you full of my cum so you don't forget it." He increases his thrusts, and puts a thumb on my clitoris. "I can't leave until we cum together again."

[HIM]

I can tell she's close. The way she's fisting the sheets. I continue rub her clit and say dirty things. "I have to put back all the cum that came out when we were sleeping." That probably sounds crazy and obsessive but the way she clenches around tells me she likes it.

"Why do you want me to cum inside you?" She moans, lifting her legs so I'm driving deeper. I reach up and pinch her nipples. "Why do you want me to cum inside you?" She looks up at me, then looks away. I put my had around her throat and squeeze a little.

I restate the question punctuating each word with a hard thrust of my cock. "WHY. DO. YOU. WANT. ME. TO. CUM. INSIDE. YOU?!" She's cries out, "I WANT YOU TO BREED ME! You said you'd put a baby in me. I want a baby. Please cum in me!"

Rational thoughts are non-existent and I begin driving my cock as deep into her as I can. I thrust one last time as my semen starts to shoot into her. When I finish, I pull out and watch my semen start to drip out of her. Then I push it back in with my cock and fuck it back into her until my cock is too sensitive.

I kiss her. Because it's time for me to go. I find my clothes and get dressed. Going out the back door and through our shared backyard fence gate into my parents house. I go back to school tomorrow. So I don't know when I'll see her again. Fuck, I didn't even get her number.

[HER]

I shower the sweat and cum off me and changed the sheets before my husband arrived home. He asked me what I'd been up to. Told me about his trip and the companies success. It was hard to focus and not think of all that happened today. I felt like a new women. I don't know when he'd be back again for a visit.

I was reckless letting him cum in me. I'm not on birth control because of the lack of sex with my husband. I've never stepped outside of my marriage. I was weak and gave into lust. I put a hand on my belly. But what if I don't have to alone anymore. That thought put a smile on my face.