Neighborhood BBQ

Story Info
A barbeque is a great time to get to know your neighbors.
1.2k words
3.23
28.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So every year our little neighborhood gets together to have a bite to eat, have a few beers, and just socialize with each other. The wife and I are at the center of the event of course and although I am only one of several cooks, I go all out and much of the execution on the event is spearheaded by yours truly.

Often the morning of the Barbeque I don't even wake up to my morning session with the wife. I am far too busy. She gets a little kiss on the cheek, though, and I head out to the store to buy food. By the time I shower, drive out to the store and have my shopping cart full I am often ready to release. This year my morning wood was so tight against my loose shorts I realized I needed take care of it or have trouble driving home. Fortunately there was a pretty lady about my age putting some fruit in the stands who noticed my issue as I walked by her. I barely had to ask for some help before she was on her knees cradling my heavy hard staff in her hands and sliding it into her mouth. She had a practiced oral technique, long brown hair that was done up in a pony tail and pretty brown eyes that looked up at me as I used her throat in the middle of the produce aisle. It wasn't long before I asked her to bend over the oranges display but she reminded me that it could be less clean, so instead she used an empty table nearby. As I slid myself into her warm pussy we chatted about the Barbeque, my plans to cook for my neighbors and she talked about her plans to go out tonight with her husband to a movie. After draining my balls and getting cleaned up she pulled her pants up and we said goodbye so I could pay for my groceries. That store has great service.

After having bought all the food and driven home I unload the car and started to get things prepared for the day. My wife has a light breakfast on the table and some coffee, her pretty plump lips are greeted with a kiss, her cheeks with a fondle. She has yet to be satisfied today and fortunately our neighbor friend Dennis has offered to help set up. He walks into the house without knocking and pours coffee and after a little conversation sits down at the table. My wife mentions I've been out all morning and I haven't even seen to her needs, and Dennis offers to satisfy her. I think that's a great idea as I have plenty to do and so as he drinks his coffee and has some fresh muffins while she licks and sucks his cock. Then as I am dragging out the coolers, and setting up a table or two that has been in the shed all year he bends her over the couch to take her from behind. Its not long before he collapses over her, his cum dripping down her leg and his hard poker going from throbbing to soft. We spend the next part of the day getting everything set, and some more neighbors help out. Its always such a big day on the street, a lot of excitement builds up. The grills are lit up around 11:00 and the beers are pulled out of the coolers around 12:00.

By the time the food is out it is pure chaos, and we generally have several grills going, and every man on the street wants his turn to cook something. The ladies often spend the day before putting together the salads and other fixings, and everybody helps to get the food out and dolled out. The kids run about as well and generally make a nuisance, but that's part of the fun. Nobody leaves the barbeque unfed, or unsatisfied.

I often use the time (once the cooking is done) to seek out those I haven't chatted with for a while. My friends John and Debbie who are a couple in their early thirties, and also fit and toned had been on vacation for two months in Italy. While Johnny talked about their trip I fondled Debbie's pert little chest on my lap. By the time he was talking about nude beaches and day cruises on the Mediterranean where with muscled cabana boys and girls satisfied your needs I was rock hard. Debbie of course shifts my shorts down and John continues the story as she teases me with her tongue, lips, and mouth. By the time he describes the Roman styled orgy he and Debbie attended near the end of their trip my fingers are deep inside her and soaked and its only a short minute before she seats herself on my erection. Roz, the older raven haired neighbor to my right side saw John was free and hard by then and so she got re-aquatinted to him. So while we all talked about fun vacations and sunny beaches the ladies bounced on our laps to a pleasant satisfying climax. With seed dripping both ladies thighs John and I finished our beers and joined the rest of the party.

Sex is not the whole point to the gathering, but it certainly does happen. The friendships we form at the yearly barbecue are ones we continue through the year. The new neighbors are always the most popular people every year. This year Asher and Hazel joined us buying a house down the street. They are young and cute, so in love, he is a Med student and she works at the local university. His blonde swimmers body compliments her diminutive stature and red locks. Both of them were very busy and they certainly have social opportunities to last for months. I even caught the lovely young fire haired lass teasing the neighbor boy Arron with the tips of her fingers on his hard erection while they were in line for food. She is in for a good time if my wife is a good judge, I made sure to invite Asher and Hazel to our next dinner party as I passed him a Burger. He eagerly accepted noting that him and Hazel need to start socializing with people outside their usual circle of friends.

When all is consumed and most of us head off to our households for a few moments of quiet at the end of the night. Arron and Dennis help me with my stuff and we are all a bit sleepy with beer and a long day so I send the guys home, content to sleep off the buzz. As I enter the house and slip off my shorts and t shirt and toss my kiss the cook apron to the side my beautiful lady steps from the shower damp, clean and plump. She only has time to climb up on the bed and spread her thighs before I slide my slightly buzzed tired body between her legs and fuck her nice and slow. She was apparently very active today as I can feel her swollen heated pussy work against my hard cock. She writhes against me delightfully as I inject her with one more cum offering for the day. I pillow my head between her breasts and only have just enough consciousness to pull her into a spoon before drifting off to sleep.