Neighborhood BBQ From Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGG" I screamed a second before the second strike landed.

My body reflexively jerked at the pain. I tried to roll, but she just continued to strike me wherever was exposed. Eventually, I just laid there crying and whimpering in agony. She finally stopped after giving me 20 lashes on my ass and the backs of my thighs. As I was laying there moaning in agony, she began taunting me.

"So, after I graduated from that hellhole you call high school, I moved away to go to college. My freshman dorm mate was a lot nicer girl than you ever were. We became really good friends. In fact, she and her husband are here today as well. After about a month, I told her all about you and what you did to me all through high school. I didn't really know it until then, but she had a similar problem with a bully. Her parents helped her fix that problem by enrolling her in a dojo that taught Krav Maga. In case you never heard of that, it's the form of hand-to-hand combat taught to the Israeli military. She took me with her the next day and helped me enroll in a dojo near the college. I loved it so much that I am still doing it now. It's pretty effective, doncha think?"

She continued to tell me how pathetic and weak I am. She used her foot to roll me over onto my back I instinctively covered my breasts and pussy with my hands, but she told me to move my hands over my head or she would use the belt on my front this time. Terrified, I quickly moved my arms. After about 10 minutes, I was getting some feeling and movement in my damaged leg and arm. I was told to stand up again. She was behind me and pulled my arms behind my back. She had procured some rope from somewhere and used it to bind my forearms together. She then used more rope to tie my upper arms so I couldn't pull my arms out of the binds. I was left fully exposed in front of all our neighbors as well as my children. Tears of humiliation were flowing down my cheeks.

"Now that you have gone through so much pain, I think you deserve a bit of pleasure. What do you think?" As she said that, she began fondling my breasts and lightly stroking my pussy.

My eyes flew open in horror. Surely, she wouldn't do that. Not in front of everyone. Especially not in front of my children.

"Please, no. Please, not that. Not in front of my children. Please, please, please, don't make me do that."

She chuckled in my ear. "That's not what your cunt is saying. Tell me, bitch, is it the humiliation or was it the whipping that made your cunt so wet?"

I looked down at the fingers that she was showing me. I couldn't deny that my pussy was indeed wet.

"It doesn't matter. It's gonna be a whole lot wetter after you cum. Now, remember this because it is the only warning that you will get. You are allowed to orgasm as much as you can today, but every orgasm has to be announced loudly enough for everyone in the yard to hear it. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. You are to call out "I'm cumming" along with whatever other moans and cries you make. Failure at any time will result in another whipping or worse. You will do that even if your slutty mouth is full of cock or pussy."

Oh God. Those words terrified me. Apparently, she was going to have me fucking other people as well. Worse yet, it sounded like I was going to be forced to have sex with women. I had never had the slightest interest in that. In fact, it disgusted me.

I couldn't help it. My body was betraying me. Her skillful hands and fingers worked like magic on my body. The fingers of one hand moved from breast to breast, toying with, pinching, twisting, pulling, and flicking my nipples. The other hand was stroking my clit and pussy while occasionally thrusting in and out of my wet channel. I fought it. I fought it hard. I simply couldn't allow myself to orgasm in front of my children. She was relentless. She, of course, knew that I was trying everything I could to hold it back.

"It's going to happen. Let go and let it happen, my pet." She whispered in my ear. That broke me.

"OOOOOHHHH FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKK! III'MMMM CUUUUMMMMINNNNGGG!" I cried out as the orgasm crashed through me.

My legs were shaking, and I would have collapsed to the ground if she hadn't been holding me up. Convulsions wracked my body. It tore through me like a tsunami. It seemed to go on and on and on. Eventually, it began dissipating, and I was left quivering as the aftershocks began dissipating. She finally lowered me to the ground and left me to wallow in my utter humiliation.

It was a few minutes later that she had decided that I had recovered enough. She called out to me, and I looked up to see her sitting in a chair a few feet away. She had removed her shorts and was sitting naked from the waist down.

"Now that I gave you a very nice orgasm, it is only fair that you repay me in kind. Get up on your knees, come over here, plant your face in my crotch and lick my pussy until I tell you to stop."

"Please. I, I, I'm not like that. I'm not into women. I've never done that before."

"I don't care if you are or not. If you don't do it, I'll get out my cane. If you think the belt hurt, the cane will be 10-times worse. Furthermore, I won't stop until your tongue actually begins lapping at my pussy."

With my head down in defeat, I made my way over to her. Tears dribbling down my cheeks, I bent forward and took the first tentative lick on her pussy. I was surprised at the taste. I had always assumed that it was disgusting and fishy tasting. That's what my ex-husband always told me when he refused to do it to me. I had never even tasted myself. Yes, I had sucked my ex's cock, but it was always before we had intercourse. It didn't taste horrible. It was a bit sweet with a bit of muskiness to it. Obviously, I had no idea what I was doing, but I did know what parts of my own pussy were more sensitive than others. I concentrated on those.

"Darling, while I am occupied here, can you go in the den and grab both my fun bag as well as my travel kit, please?" She asked who I assumed to be her husband.

After that, she actually began giving me directions. "Speed up a bit." Not too fast." Stick your tongue up my hole and wiggle it." Use your lips and suck and lick my clit for a bit." "That's better." "Right there now." It took me a while, but she finally let out a satisfied groan, shuddered a bit, then my face was drenched with her juices.

By that time, her husband was back with her bag and a large wooden box.

"OK, Darling. I know what you have been wanting. Go ahead. I'll turn around and have this slut lick my ass while you prepare her." Terry said.

She got off the chair and kneeled in front of it with her arms and chest resting on the seat. Her ass was facing me. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks with her hands, then commanded me to use my tongue on her asshole. With the threat of the cane still in my head, I debased myself once again. I had just began swirling my tongue around her ass when I felt something cool begin to probe my own asshole. A second later, it was a large finger that penetrated my ass. It slid in easily, so it didn't take a genius to figure out that the finger was applying lube to my ass. That led to only one possible conclusion.

"No. Don't. Please, not my ass. Please. I've never had anything up there before. Please, not my ass."

"Shut up Bitch and get your tongue back to work. Just be glad that I am letting him lube you up first. If you don't get back to work, I'll have him shove his cock up your ass dry."

Oh, God. With no choice I resumed my task. The first finger just felt weird, but there was no pain. The pain came when the second finger was added. More lube was pushed in, and the fingers rotated to stretch out my ass as well as spread the lube around. Just when the pain from the two fingers was beginning to dissipate, a third finger was added. This brought the pain back again. After a while, even that pain began to fade. Oddly, as the pain faded, a strange pleasure began to take its place.

Following another command, I stiffened my tongue and began probing Terry's back door with it. I had just managed to begin pushing the tip of my tongue into her ass when the three fingers were removed from my own ass. A couple seconds later, something else was being pushed into my ass. That something was a very large cock. As I stated, I had never had anal sex. I had always refused my ex whenever he tried. The anal invader was relentless as it pressed into my back door. It only took a couple of seconds to realize that it was significantly thicker than my ex's cock. A few minutes later, I realized it was longer as well. The burning pain was back as he continued to push into me. I let out a groan as my mouth was planted to Terri's ass.

"Oh. That felt good. See in you can get her to groan like that again." I heard Terri speak.

He kept slowly pushing his cock into me until I felt his thighs push up against mine. Thankfully, he paused like that for about a minute so my ass could adjust. I continued licking and probing my tongue into Terry's ass as her husband began slowly withdrawing, then pushing back into me. Terry was really beginning to get into having her ass licked. She began gyrating her hips around. She made a comment about how arousing it was to humiliate me in front of all her friends. As this went on, her husband slowly increased his pace. Again, the burning pain actually turned into a strange pleasure. Faster and faster, he pumped into me until he was absolutely pounding my ass with his cock. I felt something welling up inside me, and finally it broke out.

"MMMMMFFFFF UUUUUUUNNNNNGGGGGGGG! MMMM HHMMMNG!" came the muffled fries from my mouth.

I realized that I had my first anal orgasm. The vibrations from the sounds coming out of my mouth sent Terry over the edge as well. As my pussy and ass were contracting from the orgasm, I felt the jets of semen flooding my ass as her husband came. A minute later, her husband pulled his softening cock out of my ass, and I slumped down onto the grass again. My mind was a bit hazy then, so I didn't protest when a cock appeared in my face and was pushed into my mouth. It actually took about 30 seconds for the taste to register in my brain. It tasted very similar to the taste I had when my tongue was up inside Terry's asshole. There was also the taste of fresh cum on it. Of course, by that time, I was too late. It was already in my mouth, and the hand that grabbed my hair was not letting me pull off of it. He forced me to suck the cock that had just fucked my ass clean.

"OK, people. She is opened up now. She's all yours for the rest of the afternoon. I still have a few surprises for her after that, but for now, all her holes are open and available for your use and entertainment. Let me know if she tries to refuse anything." Terry called out after her husband had finally pulled his cleaned off cock out of my mouth.

The next few hours are pretty much a blur. I was taken in all three holes over and over and over again. I sucked cocks. I licked pussies and assholes. I was fucked in my pussy and ass. Usually, I was being fucked by guys, but there were also several women that strapped on and fucked me as well. Most of the time, I was being fucked inn either my pussy or ass while my mouth was working on a cock or a pussy. There were also numerous times where I had a cock in all three holes at the same time. I overheard one comment about me being made airtight during one of those times. I even had a couple of guys coat my breasts in oil and use them as well. I lost count of how many times the words 'I'm Cumming!' or something to that effect escaped my lips.

Finally, it ended. I vaguely heard Terry say that I was going to have a one-hour nap. She wanted me to be awake and alert for the next part. I was so exhausted that I couldn't even come up with the energy to care at that time. Almost immediately, I fell asleep.

"Wake up, Sunshine. You still have a few tasks to do before you can go home." I heard as I was shaken out of my slumber.

I opened my eyes and looked around. It hit me that I was still in this nightmare. I was still naked, but at least my arms had been freed. I looked over to the side of the yard and saw my kids sitting in chairs. They had drinks and plates of food sitting in front of them. It was obvious that they had been crying.

"Please, Terry. Haven't you done enough to me. Please just let us go now." I begged again.

"Awe. Don't be like that. You're almost done. You only need to give one more blowjob, one more pussy licking, I'm gonna play with your cunt one more time, then I will give you a few presents and you can go home."

"That's it?" I asked suspiciously.

"That's it. By the way, as you were being the biggest slut on the planet with all my friends, I was telling your kids every nasty thing you did to me in high school. I think that they understand my anger now and why I am doing this to you."

"Fine." I huffed. "Let's get this over with."

She then buckled a leather collar around my neck and snapped a leash to it. Once set, she led me over to where my children were sitting. Everyone else gathered around as well.

"OK. Now, you are going to suck your son's cock and lick your daughter's pussy." She ordered.

Even though they both protested, it was obvious that they were highly aroused. Shit, Bill's cock was practically bursting out of his shorts, and Cassie had a very obvious wet spot in the crotch of her shorts. Over their protests, Terry informed them that they could either cooperate and get this over with faster, or they would continue to use and abuse me in other ways and make it last a lot longer. With a bit more protesting, I did suck Billy off and licked Cassie to a very satisfying orgasm.

"OK. for these last two tasks, we need to bind her wrists to her ankles. I then need a couple of helpers to hold her legs spread far apart and up in the air."

She pulled a set of wrist and ankle cuffs out of her bag. They were quickly buckled on, and my wrists were clipped to the ankle on that side. Right wrist to right ankle, left to left. I had no idea what was in store for me. With my legs held up and out, Terry knelt below me and began to finger my pussy. She quickly inserted a second finger into my tunnel. Honestly, it felt really good. It felt so good that I stupidly thought that she was actually being nice to me in order to try to make up for the hell she put me through. A third finger was added. That began to feel a bit uncomfortable as it was stretching me out. That soon past though as my pussy stretched and adjusted to it. I became concerned when a fourth finger was added. She continued to thrust her fingers in and out. I looked down and saw that her hand up to her thumb was being thrust in and out.

"Oh God. Please don't." I cried when she folded her thumb in and pushed her entire hand up to her wrist into my pussy. The pain was intense. I could actually feel her finger curling up inside of me as she made a fist. She stopped the pretense of being gentle. She began ramming her fist in and out.

"I saved this for last, because you will be so stretched out after this that no one would even feel the sides when they stuck their cocks in you." She said in triumph. She continued hammering my pussy. Through the pain, a single bright dot appeared in my mind. That dot grew quickly. The bigger it grew, the faster it grew. Suddenly, it warped to light speed.

"ohgggoooddddd, I'm c, c, cumminnnngggggg." I managed to whimper. My entire body clenched up, then released as a large stream of liquid shot out of my pussy. Another full body clench, and another stream. Then another one. Finally, my body relaxed and just began to tremble. She never even unclenched her fist before she pulled it out with a pop.

"What have you done to me." I cried.

"Look on the bright side. Because you've been a good girl today, I'm gonna give you some gifts before I send you home." She said brightly.

"G, G, Gifts?" I stammered.

"Yes, gifts. Jewelry, to be precise. As well as a couple of other things. You do like jewelry, don't you? I mean, you are wearing pretty earrings, a necklace, bracelets, and a couple of rings on your fingers."

This was weird. Here he had just beaten and humiliated me beyond comprehension, and now she was trying to be nice? Something was wrong here.

"Uuuuumm, yes. I like jewelry." I tentatively answered.

"Great!" She piled up. "I have the perfect set picked out for you." She turned to her husband and a couple of other guys. "Hold her tight. I can't have her moving too much for this."

My wrists were still bound to my ankles. Four large men came over and grabbed me to hold me still. I had no idea what was about to happen. Seriously, when does it take four big guys holding a woman on the ground to put on jewelry? I would like to say, 'If only I had known', but it really wouldn't have mattered. It's not like I could have done anything about it anyway.

The guys came over and held me down tightly. Two of them took my legs and spread them wide, and the other two held my shoulders and hips down tightly to the ground. Terry opened up that strange wooden case and began sorting through it. I had no clue what was about to happen. As I was pinned to the ground, Terry came back over, knelt down and began to toy with my nipples. I am ashamed to say that it didn't take her long to get my nipples into full 'High Beam' mode.

"That should do it." She smirked.

She then took an alcohol wipe and used it to clean off both of my nipples. Yes, you bastards, I was aroused again. You go through several hours of pure sexual stimulation and tell me that you wouldn't be aroused right after that when someone played with your nipples. That arousal did lessen when I watched her pull out a large needle from the case. It dropped even lower when she pulled out a small propane cigar lighter torch. I watched in horror as she lit the torch and began running it over the large needle.

"Did you know that I work part time on weekends doing piercings?" She asked. "I've been doing it for years now. It started out as just a hobby, but it has grown to be a pretty lucrative side business." She idly chattered.

I watched in horror as the needle went from its normal silver color to a glowing red. "Normally, this is when I would apply a topical anesthesia, but I don't think we need that today." She casually announced. "Besides, I really want to hear you scream."

She reached down and pinched my right nipple between her thumb and index finger. She pulled it out, which was painful in and of itself. I watched in growing horror as her other hand brought the heated needle closer to my poor abused nipple.

"No. No. Please. You can't. I'm begging you." Closer and closer the needle came. "PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NNNNOOOOO...AAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as she plunged the hot needle through my tender flesh.

She jabbed that fucking needle through my nipple, then left it there. Weirdly, even though there was a lot of pain, that pain seemed to shoot lightning bolts straight from my nipple to my pussy. I felt my pussy contract and a gush of fluid emit from my traitorous cunt. She turned and pulled something else out of the wooden case. I looked and saw her holding a 1-inch ring and a short piece of chain. "These are made of titanium. They are self-locking, and once they are locked together, the only way of getting them off is by using a diamond bladed circular saw." She informed me.

With that, she simultaneously removed the needle as she threaded the ring through the hole that she just made. Once the ring was inserted into the hole, she slid the end link of the chain onto the ring. She then took a strange looking set of plyers out of the case and used them to squeeze the ring together. The same process was performed on my left nipple. My begging her had the same effect on her as it did for my right nipple. That caused a similar, yet slightly less intense contraction and gush of fluids from my cunt. She then installed a dangle in my navel. That didn't hurt as much as the nipple piercings did, though.