Neighborhood BBQ From Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, everyone was somewhat satisfied, and I was left to lie there and recover in the sun. I was exhausted and managed to fall asleep for a bit. When I was woken up, the sun was setting, and I had been untied.

"OK, Slut." Terry spoke. "You're a mess, and you stink. Come with me."

I was led over to a large tree. A rope had been thrown over a branch. Terry used the rope to tie my wrists together, then the rope was pulled up until my arms were stretched over my head. One of the guys brought over a garden hose with a spray nozzle attached. He sprayed me down, then a coupe of women came over with washcloths and soap. First off, my hair was shampooed, then rinsed with the hose. Lather, rinse, repeat. Next, body wash was used to wash the rest of my body. I felt them picking at the wax that Terry had used to write on me before leaving the house. Once I was completely washed off, they used towels to dry me, then massaged lotion all over my body. I was left there to finish drying while the food for dinner was being set out. Occasionally, someone would wander over and take the advantage to feel me up.

Eventually, I was let down and led over to a table to eat dinner. I was not overly surprised to see a double dildo attached to my chair with a suction cup. One went in my cunt, and the other in my ass. Of course, I was still the only one naked. The guys had all put their shirts back on, and the women had slipped their shorts and shirts or sundresses back on over their bathing suits. As I sat at the table eating, the people sitting next to me would casually reach over and fondle my ass and tits. Other times, they put their hands on my upper thigh and gently caressed me. Not only did it feel good from an entirely physical aspect, but it also served to remind me of my nudity.

With dinner over, I was tasked with the cleanup. Anne put on music that was piped to the outdoor speakers, and the evening party began. Paper plates and plastic utensils went into the trashcans, bottles and cans into the recycling, and the left-over food was transferred to plastic containers and put in the refrigerator. I washed all the serving platters and bowls by hand.

Once the clean-up was completed, I was a free-use slut for the remainder of the party. There was scarcely a minute of time where I was not busy sucking a cock, licking a pussy, or taking it in my cunt and/or ass. For the really perverted of you, yes, my son and daughter were also participants of this degradation. It was around midnight when the party finally began breaking up. The armbinder was put back on me, and Cassie led me back home. Before I could enter the house, she took the garden hose and sprayed me off. She then released me from my bondage and had me shower before I could climb into my bed for the night.

Epilogue:

I was always naked and available for whomever came over to the house. Every month, I attended the neighborhood party as the main entertainment. After the second party, my kids pretty much accepted my new role, and they began inviting their friends over frequently. I became a free-use MILF slut for all their friends and out neighbors.

One day, several deliveries were made to our house. Yes, I did 'tip' every delivery person wit a blowjob or pussy licking. Frankly, by this time, they all expected that anyway. It was later in the afternoon when Billy and Cassie got home that they called another friend of theirs. When he got there, he opened the boxes. They were filled with computer equipment and other electronics. They took everything into the spare bedroom and began installing them. Once everything was set up, I was brought into the room and informed what everything was. It was a complete set-up for web-camming.

The system was described to me, as well as how to operate it. Bill and Cassie explained to me that they wanted me to generate additional income by camming. I was expected to do at least one live performance 5 days a week and an additional video for sale separately twice a week. They had already talked to several other cam models to collaborate and dominate me for the extra videos.

"YES, MY MISTRESS DAUGHTER! FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR BIG FAT DILDO!" I screamed out in ecstasy. No, it wasn't actually my daughter. It was a young redheaded woman that I was collaborating with on my webcam. I had been camming for just over a year, and I had built up a decent following. I usually spent about an hour a day on the cam, and I also put in a few hours a week making other videos to sell. This was one of the extra videos that we were making. I still attended every monthly neighborhood BBQ, and I was also still the free-use neighborhood slut. I had accepted my role now, and frankly fully enjoyed it. Obviously, I was getting fucked much more now than I was in the past. The orgasms were also more frequent and a lot better than before. Sure, I know that eventually things will slow down and eventually stop, but I am determined to make the most of what I am doing now.