Neighborhood BBQ From Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool. Now, let's go tell the slut what our decision is."

Back to Amanda:

OK, so I did actually offer anything. Still, that was with the idea that they would want something simple, like a new gaming console, a shopping spree, perhaps a new Corvette or even a Ferrari. I was horrified to find out that they didn't want any monetary items. No, they wanted oral sex from me. It took a minute to process, but then I realized that I had already debased myself a lot farther than this. Fuck, I had sucked off one dog and fucked another. Besides, they had already seen me fucking the entire neighborhood. Fuck it. I was so horney that it didn't really matter. Besides, if I closed my eyes, I could just imagine that they were simply a couple of our neighbors. I enthusiastically agreed.

Bill lasted quite a bit longer than I thought he would. I figured that he had already masturbated a couple of times in his room after we got back. Cassie was a bit reluctant at first, but she soon got into the swing of things. I had been forced to pick up a few tricks this afternoon in self-defense. She ended up having three orgasms from my tongue while Bill was playing with my tits.

After Cassie finally pushed my head away from her pussy, Bill stood me up against the back of the couch. Using my leash, that was still attached, he bent me over the back of the couch and connected my leash to one of the legs in front. He then sat on the couch and began molesting my tits and nipples. There was a bit of pain from my earlier piercings, but that just seemed to add to the pleasure.

[SWISH], [CRACK]. "AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!" Suddenly exploded from my mouth as a line of hot lava exploded across my ass.

[SWISH], [CRACK]. OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!." It suddenly became clear that Cassie was using a belt to beat my naked ass.

[SWISH], [CRACK]. Bill suddenly stood up, turned, and shoved his cock in my mouth as I was screaming in pain. He bent forward and continued to molest my tits as he was shoving his cock down my throat. Yes, it hurt like hell, but after the fifth stroke, something changed. Oddly, the pain diminished significantly, and each stroke of the belt began sending lightning bolts pf pleasure to my overheated cunt. Instead of my son shoving his cock down my throat, I found myself bobbing forward to take it willingly. It took a while, but he eventually blasted a huge load straight down my throat. Cassie had stopped beating my ass as I was swallowing my son's load.

I still hadn't cum, and I was beginning to try to think about what I could do, or get my kids to do to me, to finally have that blessed orgasm I was so desperate for. It was then that I realized that the three of us were not alone in the house. Apparently, we hadn't been alone for a while now. I had been so wrapped up in my need and trying to orgasm that I never noticed that Terry, her husband, and a couple of our other neighbors had entered the house.

"Wow! You're an even bigger slut than I expected." Terry exclaimed. "Fucking your own kids? I see that you are still naked. I actually expected that you would at least put on something to cover yourself when you got home."

"But you said that I was to stay naked and that you would be checking on me." I replied. "Besides, my arms are still bound, so it's not like I could have dressed myself."

"True." She answered thoughtfully. "Still, your children could have thrown a blanket over you."

I began to have a really bad feeling about this.

"Anyway." She continued. "I came over to unlock you and allow you to have the orgasm that you really seem to want, but I can see that you are bust bonding with your kids right now. Maybe I'll find some time to come back tomorrow afternoon."

Horror filled my brain. I was so worked up by that point that there would be no way I could wait that long. "NO!!! PLEASE!!! I'll do anything you want. Please, take this off and let me cum!" I begged.

"Well, I don't know. I would feel really bad about disrupting your family time."

"Please! I'm begging you. I'll lick your pussy. I'll lick your ass. I'll fuck anyone you want me to. I'll do ANYTHING! Please!"

Terry let out a heavy sigh, like she was agreeing to something that she knew was not in my best interest, but that I was insisting on. "Fine." She sighed again. "If you insist."

"Please. Whatever you want." I reinforced.

"OK." She accepted. First off, you will no longer wear clothes unless you need to go out to run an errand. All you are allowed to wear when you are on your property are heels, minimum of 4-inch, your collar, and a butt plug. Stockings and garters are OK as well. Second, the word 'NO' as far as sexual requests from anyone in the neighborhood is no longer part of your vocabulary. Third, you are to attend every monthly barbeque as long as you live in this neighborhood. Also, you will attend in whatever attire I decide to pick for you. This is all your decision, so think carefully on it. Unlike you, I'm not a narcissistic lying slut, I honor my promises. Rest assured that if you choose not to take me up on my offer, I will be back tomorrow afternoon to release you, and no further mention of this will happen. Should you accept my offer, I will use any means necessary to ensure that you uphold your commitment. You should know that everything that happened earlier is on video, and I will release it if you fail to uphold your promises."

"I accept!" I cried out. After all, how much worse could things be?

She unlocked the arm binder, then had me sign a model release form allowing her full control of the videos before releasing me from the infernal chastity belt. Of course, I had to lick her and every woman that was with her to three orgasms, then suck every guy off. Once the chastity belt was removed, Terry stuck a suction cup double dildo to the coffee table. Everyone then sat down and watched me as I rode those dildos to several orgasms. The humiliation of being naked and fucking the dildos in front of an audience just seemed to add to my arousal. Having an orgasm while everyone watched me just added to my degradation.

The next month was both heaven and hell for me. I was required to be completely naked, with the exception of a slave collar, butt plug, and heels. A few times I was allowed to 'dress up' in stockings and garter belts. Regardless, my tits, cunt, and ass were always on display. Several times a day, the doorbell would ring. Usually, I would answer the door and find one of my neighbors there. Most of the time, it was just for me to get them off orally. Other times, it was them wanting to fuck my cunt or ass. Occasionally, it was just a package delivery person that got a cheap thrill. My kids seemed to get a kick out of ordering Door Dash for dinner and having me answer the door naked. Twice, I had to 'tip' the driver with my mouth.

As for my kids? Let's just say that they no longer masturbated. I would be walking through the living room where Billy was playing a video game, when I would suddenly be bent over the back of the couch and Bill's cock would be pushing into either my cunt or ass. Me being naked makes that much more convenient. No more pesky skirts to pull up or panties to pull down. I would be relaxing on the couch when suddenly Cassie would be straddling my face with her bare pussy lowering onto my mouth. One time, I was on my hands and knees scrubbing a stubborn spot on the kitchen floor. Before I knew what was happening, my butt plug was removed, and Cassie was shoving a lubed-up strap-on dildo into my ass. I didn't even know she had a strap-on dildo. A week later, as I was going through the bills, I saw a rather large purchase to an online sex shop on one of my credit cards. Since the purchase was significantly larger than what I would assume a simple strap-on would cost, I began to worry about what other stuff was also purchased.

Unsurprisingly, our house became very popular as a weekend hangout for my kids' friends. Seriously. What party isn't enhanced by having a three-hole cum slut acting as a naked waitress and willing to drop to her knees, or just bend over and grab her ankles whenever you want? Especially if she happens to be an equal opportunity slut. Real cocks, fake cocks, pussies, breasts, it didn't matter. One-on-one, two-on-one, air-tight, gang bangs, trains, fuck, I can't even tell you how many times I was tied down to a table and fucked one after another for a couple of hours.

[DING-DONG]

Dutifully, I went to answer the doorbell. Of course, it was Terry; today was the day for the monthly neighborhood party. Terry was supposed to bring the outfit that I was going to be wearing for it. She just barged right in as soon as I opened the door. She was carrying a small shopping bag with her.

"OK, slut. I brought your clothes for the party." She said as she handed me the shopping bag. "Good. I see that you are ready. Put these on and we can go."

I had showered, shaved my legs and armpits, fixed my hair and makeup a little earlier. Per my daughter's instructions, I had trimmed my auburn-colored pubic hair into a heart shape. Before I left the bathroom I inserted the butt plug that Cassie had picked out for me and buckled the leather dog collar around my neck. The plug was medium sized, and it had a large red fake Jewell on the base. All I needed to do was get dressed before walking out the door.

Taking the bag, I opened it up and pulled out the miniscule bright green set of strings and the 6-inch heeled strappy wedge sandals. I had been nervous about what Terry would bring for me to wear, but this was worse than I even imagined. With resignation, I stepped into the obscene 'bathing suit'. It was a one-piece slingshot type. It was so skimpy that I would be arrested for indecent exposure in the middle of a strip club. There were two strings that went over my shoulders. At my tits, each string widened out just enough to cover my nipples. The rings in my nipples were visible outside of the suit, as well as the obvious connecting chain. The rest of my areola was exposed. The strings slimmed back down and went down to my crotch, where they connected to a microscopic triangular piece of material. It was so small that it just barely covered the slit of my cunt. The top of the material ended right at the top of my clit hood, leaving my heart shaped pubic hair completely exposed. The end of the triangular scrap of material ended at the bottom of my slit and transitioned into a single thin string. That string disappeared up into my ass-crack, then split into two strings at the small of my back. Those two strings ran up my back and over my shoulders. Technically, I wouldn't actually get arrested on the street - except for my pubic hair. Technically, everything was covered. - provided my pubic hair was completely shaved. As I stated earlier, it wasn't. The outline of the ring on my clit was well defined in the suit. Thankfully, the chain and ball connected to the ring were tucked up in my cunt and not obvious.

Not having much of a choice, I donned the obscene outfit. Once the suit and shoes were on, Terry and Cassie bound my wrists and elbows behind my back, then attached the leash to my collar. I was ready to go, at least I thought I was.

"Oh, one last thing." Terry announced.

From the large bag she had, she produced a thick wax pencil. She moved behind me and used the wax pen to write on the small of my back, 'S. L. U. T.' She then moved around to my front side and wrote on my tummy 'FREE USE WHORE!'. I probably should have paid more attention to that, but it didn't even register in my mind at the time. After that, Terry handed my leash to Cassie, and we began the trek to the house where the party was taking place.

So, you may be, at this time, wondering about why Cassie is the one that is controlling my leash instead of both Cassie and Billy. The truth was that Billy was a typical college guy and was just out for a piece of ass. Cassie was a woman and more interested in the relationship aspects. Consequently, Billy did what he needed to do to drain his balls with no regard to anything else. Cassie was more into the entire relationship thing. She became my Mistress in the house.

The humiliation of being led down the street by a leash attached to my collar while wearing this obscene suit began to get my cunt flowing. Having my arms bound behind my back prevented me from adjusting the suit as my tits bobbed and swayed. It was a miracle that my tits didn't bounce out of the minuscule covering of my nipples by the time we arrived at the house six doors down.

"OK, Slut Just so you know, everyone can touch whatever part of your body that is not covered. It is up to you to keep whatever you don't want groped covered up. Well, that eliminated my nipples and the gash of my cunt. Everything else was fair game - provided I could manage to keep my nipples hidden under the microscopic fabric that was doing its best to move elsewhere. It was humiliating to be led down the sidewalk by a leash connected to my collar while wearing this obscene suit. I tried to just look down at the ground, but I couldn't help but glance at a couple of the houses and see the neighbors looking out their windows at me. That only added to my humiliation. Worse yet, every time I glanced and saw someone looking at me, I felt another gush in my cunt.

We finally made it to the house where this month's party was being held. A moment later, we were walking through the gate and into the back yard. Needless to say, I was the main attraction as we walked through the gate. Everyone else was wearing shorts and T-shirts. Some of the other women just had on bikini tops instead of t-shirts. Regardless, they were all significantly more covered up than I was.

"OK, listen up." Terry called out. "The rule is that you can touch any part of her body that isn't covered." Well, that eliminated my nipples and my cunt - at least for the time being. "Also, no cheating by trying to manipulate the material to uncover anything. Now, she needs sunscreen applied. Any volunteers?"

Of course, there were. Within seconds, there were at least a dozen hands massaging the lotion all over my body. Special attention was placed on my ass, tits, and around the miniscule scrap of cloth covering my slit. My tits were squeezed and fondled. My ass was pinched, squeezed, and had the occasional spank. Even my pubic hair was tugged. A couple of people even grabbed the chain between my nipple rings and tugged on it. The end result was that I was horney as hell.

"Hey Anne." Cassie called out. Anne and her husband were the hosts for this month's party. "Do you need some help serving? Why don't we put this slut to work so you can relax a bit and enjoy the party?"

"Oh. Thank you, Cassie. That would be a big help."

With that, my arms were freed, and I was given my instructions. I spent the next couple of hours walking around from group to group, taking drink orders and serving them. I also occasionally carried trays of appetizers around for the other guests to pick from. Of course, there was no end to the groping as I stopped at each group or just walked by withing reaching distance.

With my big tits bouncing and wobbling as I walked around the yard, it was inevitable that there would be the occasional slip of the material that would expose one or both of my nipples. There must have been some sort of secret announcement that I couldn't hear whenever that happened, because the microsecond that one of my nipples uncovered, there were fingers on them. Normally, I was able to quickly cover them back up, but there were a few times when I had both hands full with serving platters and had to endure the stimulation until I could get to a place where I could put the platter down before covering up again. Sunscreen was reapplied often to keep me from getting sunburned and to facilitate a nice suntan. I wouldn't discover until the next day what the result of that tan would be.

It was about 2 hours into the party. I had been groped, fondled, pinched, and had my ass slapped more times than I could count. I was hot and sweaty, along with being extremely aroused. My nipples were constantly erect and much more sensitive because of the piercings that I now had. Terry, Cassie, and Anne all came over to me.

"OK, slut." Terry began. "We aren't monsters, and we can see that you need a break and to cool down. Why don't you go get in the pool for a bit. Besides, they need one more person for the volleyball game that they are starting."

I completely missed the danger here. Had I been in my normal frame of mind, I probably would have understood what jumping up and down while playing that game would do to the minuscule covering of my nipples. While the water was cool and pleasant, I soon discovered that it was completely useless to try and keep the suit covering my nipples. In fact, the straps of the suit spent more time on the sides of my tits than they did on the front of my tits. Compounding that, the constant tugging of the bouncing titty chain on my nipples just added to my arousal.

It was about a half an hour after I had entered the pool when I discovered another level of Terry's deviousness. It started out unnoticeable and gradually became slightly noticeable. The crotch of my suit began to feel strange. At first, I thought that it was just because it was wet. Then it kept getting more and more pronounced. It was feeling looser and looser. I tried to adjust it, but it just kept getting worse. I didn't understand what was going on. Suddenly, in mid jump for the ball, the spot where the bottom of the triangle covering my cunt separated from the string going up the crack of my ass. Like a slingshot that was pulled back, the front and back of my suit released from each other and shot upwards. The force of the release actually caused the suit to fly up over my head and completely off my body. Horrified, I suddenly found myself totally naked surrounded by groping hands. I was to find out later that Terry had taken out the original stitching in the crotch of the suit and replaced it with a water soluble threading. The volleyball game was abandoned as finger began thrusting into my now exposed cunt.

I was lifted up and carried out of the pool as someone continued to finger fuck me. Sadly, I really didn't put up much resistance. I was laid down on a lounge chair as multiple hands began fondling my tits and nipples. Three fingers continued their assault on my cunt, and another finger began playing with my clit. I had been aroused for a couple of hours by that point, so it didn't take long for a loud groan to signal my release as an orgasm washed over me.

"Well, Slut. That was pretty selfish of you to have an orgasm and leave the rest of us unsatisfied. I think that you now need to give everyone else here some satisfaction." Terry ordered.

With that, I was carried over to the grassy area and staked out on my back spread eagle. More sunscreen was applied, then the activities began. The guys began lining up to fuck my cunt, while the women lined up at my head to have me lick their pussies. I have no idea how long I spent like that being fucked and licking pussies. I lost track of the orgasms I was having as well. I mentioned how much more sensitive my nipples became after the piercings. The same was true with my clit.

Eventually, I was turned over on my stomach and more sunscreen was applied to my back. Now the guys were fucking my ass. Instead of the women straddling my head for me to eat them out, they sat down in front of me and pusher their pussies into my face. The force of the thrusts as the guys were fucking my ass caused my super sensitive nipples to rub on the grass. Also, the chain attached to my clit piercing, as well as the clit ring itself, was rubbing on the grass and tugging slightly. This caused even more orgasms.