Neighborhood BBQ From Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,597 Followers

"OK, guys. You will probably need some more help here with this one." She announced. "Get her hips secured." She called out.

Two other people came over and pressed my hips into the ground. She reheated the needle, then looked at me.

"Normally, this is done on the hood. That's the folds right above the clitoris. Actually, piercing the clitoris itself is incredibly painful. Unfortunately for you, I not only don't care how painful it is for you, I also really want to cause as much pain for you as I can."

With that said, I watched as she finished reheating the needle and brought it down to my pussy. Like my nipples, my clitoris was engorged and protruding from its hood. She pinched it between her thumb and index finger and pulled it out. She then used her other fingers to push the skin surrounding my nub away. My eyes were wide in terror as she slowly brought the hot needle closer and closer to my extremely sensitive pearl.

"NO! NO! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE NOT THAT! PLEASE! NOT MY EEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

I screamed out in a sound that I really didn't think that a human could make. The intense agony of that hot needle being plunged through that hub of nerve endings that had to this date only caused pleasure was almost more than I could bear. I initially thought that the bright flashes of light and the contractions that my body went through were because of the intense pain. I discovered later that, in a way, I was both right and wrong. An hour later, I watched the video. Did I mention earlier that they videoed everything that they had done to me? More on that later. As it turned out, the pain of getting my clitty pierced actually caused me to have a massive orgasm. How could I tell? Well, when you watch a video of yourself squirting several times, it doesn't leave much room for doubt. At the time, I was too far out of it to see exactly what she was doing after that.

When I finally came back to my senses, I discovered that I now had a half-inch diameter ring locked onto my clitoris. Connected to that was a three-inch long chain with a half-inch diameter steel ball dangling from the end.

The last indignity was when she pulled out my tongue and used two sticks banded together to hod it as far out of my mouth as it would go. I watched as she pulled out two 'barbells' with quarter inch diameter balls on one end. It didn't take a neurosurgeon to figure out what was next. I began shaking my head vigorously from side to side and trying to vocalize my protests. As you may well imagine, trying to talk with your tongue locked out of your mouth does not lead to very good enunciation. When her needle was hot and ready, she nodded to her husband, who had moved to kneeling at my head. He grabbed the sides of my head in his large, strong hands and held it steady. Grabbing the tip of my tongue between the fingers of her left hand, she jabbed the needle through my tongue about half an inch from the tip. Yes, it fucking hurt and I screamed. Thankfully, it didn't hurt nearly as much as my nipples, and lightyears less than when she pierced my clit. I watched as she again held the needle in the torch, then added a second piercing halfway between the first stud and the tip of my tongue.

"Your pussy licking skills have a lot to be desired. This should help until you gain more experience." She commented.

"So." She began. "Her's what you can expect from my gifts. First off, the dangle from your belly button won't really do anything except make you look like a slut that got a piercing in a pathetic attempt to look younger. Your nipple piercings will first of all make your nipples always be hard as well as making them much more sensitive. The chain between them will be an added weight as well as swing freely to constantly stimulate your nipples even more. Similarly, your clit piercing will keep your clitty nicely engorged and extended at all times. It will also drastically increase your sensitivity. The chain and steel ball are an added weight that will swing freely whenever you are not wearing panties. Between your nipples and clit constantly being stimulated, you will be horney pretty much all the time. The only way to get around that is to wear tight bras and very tight panties. The downside to that is that they will constantly be rubbing and pressing up against your nipples and clit. In other words, unless you can somehow get the rings removed, you will be horney all the time." Terry informed me.

"Oh, God. What have you done to me?" I cried.

"Actually, that remains to be seen." She smirked. "OK, so we are done with you for now. Let's get you ready to go home."

That sounded strange, because I had thought that once she had done this, I was done. Apparently not. Jeffrey Dahmer looked like a normal high school kit that you see walking around every day. Pol Pot looked like a regular East-Asian farmer that you would never give a second thought to. Himmler looked like a meek accountant that was lost in the conglomeration of a large international bank. Ted Bundy was handsome and charming and looked like a successful Wall Street investor. Perhaps someone that a single woman would allow herself to be picked up at a bar. While this seems a bit off topic, the reality is that true evil will often present itself in the most mundane form and catch you off guard.

Terry Miller looked and acted like your typical mundane suburban housewife. OK, so she was in a lot better shape than most housewives, but she still fit in. Think of the upper middle-class housewife with too much time on her hands. She either parks her fat ass on the couch eating bon bons, or she goes to the gym every day. Terry was one of the latter group. Her husband was very much into keeping fit, so she did as well. Looking at her, you would have no clue of the sadistic evil that resides inside of her. She further hid it by being a genuinely nice person to everyone except those that she completely despises. Welcome to my world. In case you haven't figured it out by this point, I am not in the group that she shows her loving and caring self to.

"OK. Just about done." She announced as she finished putting her equipment away and closed up that fucking wooden box.

She fished around inside her duffle bag and pulled out a couple of items. She continued to fish around, then finally looked up at her husband.

"Sweetie, you remember that thing we got for free that we only used once on Jill? I thought that we had put it in here, but I can't find it. Do you know where it went?" Terry asked her husband.

"Yeah. I remember. I put it away because we never used it again. I know where it is. I assume you want to use it again?" He replied.

"Yes please, honey." She responded.

As her husband (I still didn't know his name) scampered off to fulfil his wife's request, Terry began her ungodly preparations. First off, the butt plug that was already in my ass was replaced with a different plug. This one had a small wire attached to the end that was sticking out of my ass. Next, she pushed the ball and chain that was attached to my clit ring up as far as it would go into my pussy. The result was that the chain attached to my clit ring was pulled tight and created a delicious tension om my clitty. Lastly, she slid a large egg-shaped object into my pussy. Between the new anal plug and t5he egg-shaped object, I was feeling quite full.

By the time that Terry was finished stuffing me, her husband returned. He carried a strange object in his hands. It had a small triangular shape to part of it with leather straps at the wide ends and another leather strap coming off the point. There were buckles and rings at the ends of all three straps. The triangular part looked to be made out of a hard transparent plastic material. I did notice that there were several small holes I the plastic near the pointed end. Terry fitted the device on my crotch. Oddly, it fit really snug. There were soft foam edges for comfort, but they were thin enough that fingers couldn't get through. Once everything was buckled into place, Terry produced a lock that she passed through all the rings and snapped shut.

"OK. Let her up and I'll test this out." She ordered.

I was unbound and told to stand up. Terry first began by running her fingers around the device attached to my crotch. When she was satisfied that nothing could get in, she pulled out her phone and began tapping on it. At first, I felt a low humming in my ass. Terry looked into my eyes as she slowly slid her finger up her phone's screen. As her finger slid up, the humming and vibrations increased. She finally stopped and tapped a couple more times. I then felt the low vibrations in my pussy. They slowly increased in strength until she again stopped adjusting on her phone.

Both the humming in my ass and in my pussy were low thrumming. It only took a minute to determine that they were high enough to stimulate, but nowhere near enough to actually cause me an orgasm. Terry looked directly in my eyes and tapped a few times on the hard plastic covering over my pussy. A new wave of terror washed over me as I realized that despite the vibrators that she had just activated in me, I had no way of using additional stimulation to get an orgasm.

"OK. She's ready. Get those ropes off of her and let her up." Once the bindings were removed, two guys helped me to stand. Terry then pulled my arms behind my back and bound them again. This time, she used locking cuffs on my wrists and elbows. She locked my wrists together, then pulled my elbows together and locked them as well. The result was that my tits were thrust out in front of me, and my arms were useless for covering my nudity. Honestly, my legs were so shaky at that point that I was amazed that they supported me. Terry took my leash and led me over to my children. She handed the leash out to them. It was my daughter that took it. My son didn't even reach his hand out for it. I made a mental note to inquire about that later.

"Here. Take her home now. I will be over in a few hours to remove her locks and take back the toys I am loaning her." She stated.

"Really?" My daughter asked. "What about her clothes? She wore a nice sundress over here, as well as a swimsuit. Now, you expect me to take her back home on a city street naked? At least give me something to cover her up with."

Terry just chuckled at that. "Oh, this could be fun. No, you will take her home just as she is. It's only a couple of houses down, and all the kids are in the opposite direction. I'll be over in a couple of hours to release her. Maybe then you and I can sit down and have a nice discussion. Oh, one other thing. When I come over, I expect her to be completely naked. I may even have a couple of people check at random times to verify that she stays naked until I give her permission to cover up. If I find out that she is wearing anything other than what she has on now, I will have to punish her again." Terry replied.

We were dismissed. Cassie began leading me towards the gate on the side of the house. Of course, I didn't manage to escape that easily. Several of the women took the opportunity to stop Cassie and Bill to apologize for them having to witness what happened. They acknowledged that they were innocent bystanders in all of this, but that I was well deserving of my comeuppance. They made sure to inform my children that the sins of their mother would have absolutely no reflection on them. Several of the adult children of our neighbors even stopped them and made overtures of becoming friends with them and including them in other activities. Of course, with every stop, I was also being subject to more groping and fondling.

One other thing to mention. The only items that I brought that I was allowed to leave with were my 4-inch wedge sandals and the beach bag I had brought with me. Of course, the towel and anything else that could be used to cover me had been removed. I found out later that my towel had been placed in Cassie's bag, but it was not available to me. My wallet, keys, and phone were all untouched.

OK, so why did I mention all of this? Two reasons. First, all my possessions, with the obvious exception of my clothes, were not touched by anyone. The second reason was because of my shoes. Heels on a woman does two things. First off, it tightens the leg and ass muscles to make their legs and ass look sexier. Second, it affects the way they walk. A woman wearing flats walks normally. There usually isn't really anything sexy about it unless she is purposefully trying to walk sexy. With heels, the walk is naturally sexier. The higher the heels, the sexier the walk.

I was wearing 4-inch wedge heels. That just naturally caused my ass to sway. That did several things to me. Obviously, it made me walk a lot sexier. That increased my humiliation. I think you have figured out by this time what humiliation was doing to me. Next, the added motion to my hips caused the butt plug to move around inside my ass more, giving me increased stimulation. Another thing was that even normal movement caused the chain on my clit ring to pull and bounce on my clitoris. This caused a lot of stimulation. The added sway of my hips just caused more movement in the chain. Similarly, the chain between my new nipple rings was dancing and causing short shocks of pleasure to shoot from my nipples to my cunt with every slight tug.

My arousal was ramping up with every step between Terry's house and my own house. Added to that was the humiliation I felt as we walked along the sidewalk in full view of any random car that might pass by. That humiliation ramped up considerably when I noticed the signs in the yards for a couple of my neighbors. I hadn't even thought about them having Ring or security cameras on their houses. Now I knew that my walk of shame was being recorded and would be saved for later watching.

We finally made it home, and Cassie dropped the leash as soon as the door closed behind us. Between the humiliation, the hum of the vibrators in my cunt and ass, the tugging on my clit and nipples from my piercings, and, of course, the groping I had gotten as we were leaving, I was a drooling, horney mess. I had never needed to orgasm as bad as I did then. I ran over to the kitchen table and tried to rub my cunt of one of the corners. No luck. The chastity belt prevented any stimulation. I ran to the laundry room. The washer and dryer were both modern with push-button controls. First, I tried the dryer. I used my nose to get it going, then I shoved my cunt against it. I should have known that the chastity belt wouldn't allow enough stimulation. Next, the washing machine on spin cycle. I even used my mouth to put several dirty towels in it to give it even more motion. Nope. Failed again.

The kids immediately adjourned to their rooms as soon as we got home. As I walked past Cassie's locked door, I heard a low humming and a few quiet moans coming from inside. Bill had his stereo on, but judging by that tent he had in his shorts as we were walking home, I had no doubt what he was doing behind his locked bedroom door.

Two hours later, I was going nuts. I would have gladly fucked a barrel cactus in Times Square on New Years Eve in order to cum. I had tried literally everything I could do on my own. Nothing worked. I even tried running up and down the stairs to bounce my titties and, therefore, have the chain bounce and sway to stimulate my nipples. As an added effect, my clit chain would also jiggle and stimulate my clitty. While that felt wonderful, even the minor pain because the piercings were still fresh added to the stimulation, it wasn't enough to make me cum.

"Damnit, Mom. Sit down and relax. Quit shaking your tits and rubbing yourself on everything. You're acting like a nymphomaniac slut." Cassie finally yelled at me.

"I'm sorry, baby. I can't help it. These vibrators and piercings are driving me crazy. I need to cum so bad right now." I cried.

"Well, you've already tried masturbating on every piece of furniture in the house already. It obviously isn't working. Just sit down and try to think of something else until Terry gets here and frees you."

"I can't. Please, can you help me? Please?" I asked.

"EEEEYYYYYUUUUUUWWWWW. WHAT THE FUCK, MOM?"

"Please! I'm desperate. Maybe either you or your brother can slip a finger under this chastity belt and finger me to an orgasm."

"That's just sick. You are our MOTHER! That would be incest." She argued.

"Please. I'm begging you. I'll do anything you want. A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G! PLEASE! JUST LET ME CUM!" I begged.

Bill and Cassie sidebar from Amanda:

"You know, sis." Bill began. "After hearing everything that she did to Mrs. Miller in high school, I really don't have a lot of sympathy for her. Sure, she's our mom, but she really put that poor girl through hell for four years."

"Yeah." Cassie sighed. "And do you remember how she grounded me for a month after I was caught harassing that other girl in my freshman year? Talk about being a hypocrite."

"Yeah, and she really whipped my ass after finding out that I duct taped Jerry Stevens harry ass together in the locker room. You know, maybe there is something we can do here. I mean, she did say that she would do anything, and it's not like we could actually guarantee that we could get her off. Just trying would be enough."

"I really don't think that either one of us could actually get a finger inside that chastity belt. I saw it getting put on, and I'm pretty sure that Terry made sure that it was tight enough to keep anything out. She seemed to know what she was doing."

"You're probably right about that, but you also saw how she reacted to having her tits and nipples played with. She would probably get off on just that alone." Bill mentioned.

"True." Cassie agreed. "And how she reacted to getting her ass beat with the belt. Maybe doing both would get her off. Still, it doesn't seem fair that we do all the work to get her off, and we get nothing out of it."

"Weeellllll," Bill drawled out. "She did say that she would do ANYTHING if we would at least try ton get her some relief."

"EEEEYYYYYOOOOOUUUUUU! Billy, she is our MOTHER! That's incest." Cassie argued.

"I'm not saying it's not, but let's think about this for a minute. Why is it considered so wrong, and why were there laws made against it? First off, obviously from a medical perspective, the chances of a baby conceived from incest has a lot higher chance of birth defects. Second, it is to prevent child abuse from a parent taking advantage of their position to abuse their child. This case has two very distinct differences. First off, she is wearing a chastity belt that totally prevents penetration in her pussy. Also, we both know that she had her tubes tied several years ago, so there is zero chance of her getting pregnant. Second, we are both adults and fully able to consent. Adding to that is the fact that she offered, and it would be op to us to willingly accept. There would be no coercion."

"OK. So, I can understand that, but it would still be with mom. Surly you at least partially understand the yucky factor here."

"Well, yes. I get that, but only if you allow yourself to think in those terms. To me, right now, all I would be thinking about would be a female mouth on my cock. If I close my eyes and don't even look at her, it could be anyone's mouth sucking me off. To you, a tongue is a tongue. Who cares who's mouth it is attached to?"

"I guess so, but that would still be weird to have you see me naked while my pussy is being licked, no matter who is licking it."

"Come on, Sis. We've accidentally seen each other several times over the last several years. Besides, we wouldn't actually be touching each other."

"OK. Fine. Just as long as there are no videos, and you keep this shit to yourself. I'm only agreeing to this because I am horney as hell from watching all the sex shit today."

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,597 Followers