Neighborhood Cucking Pt. 02

Story Info
Cucking our spouses with the neighbor.
3.3k words
4.53
13k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing my wife's crotchless panties so I parted her swollen pussy lips and tasted the warm, musky and wetness that had started to drip out of her. I love bald pussy and Jane was shaved clean except for a small triangle above her slit. Her clit was swollen to the size of a large peanut and I flicked it with my tongue before sucking it. Jane screamed as she experienced her first orgasm of our session together. Waves of pleasure racked her body as she clamped her legs around my head, nearly suffocating me. She was involuntarily jerking her pelvis as I suckled her clit and pushed my tongue deeper into her cunt.

"Oh my god!!! FUCK, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

I released her clit as she unclamped my head before licking the entire length of her slit. Then I forced her legs up, pointing at the ceiling, while I rimmed her asshole and forced my tongue into her ass.

"Please, please don't stop! That feels so good....oh my god."

I love eating ass, but I wanted to feel her pussy tight around my cock, so I stood and positioned my seven inches of my manhood at the entrance of her steaming pussy.

"What do you want me to do Jane?" I asked.

"Love me, make love to me. Please, fuck my cunt. Please fuck me."

"I'll fuck you, but no one else can have you. If I'm not enough tell me now."

"No,no. Fuck me, fuck me now. You're the only one! Fuck me, pleased fuck me."

I teased her by rubbing and running my dick along her hot, and now, very wet sexual entryway. Then, with no warning I pushed my entire length of cock inside Jane.

She groaned, "Oh fuck, oh my you feel so good!"

I pushed into her and held still. My cock was enveloped by her hot, wet, tight pussy. I could feel her pelvic floor muscles, her kegels, squeezing me. I knew I couldn't last and I wanted to fill her with my load of cum so I started pumping in and out of her as she groaned and moaned and squirmed beneath me.

After no more than a minute we were fucking, in sync.

"I'm cumming, fuck! I'm cumming!" Jane exclaimed, almost incoherently as she bucked under me. I needed no prompting and I exploded into of Jane's vagina and filled her with my steamy sperm. I kept pumping, pistoning in and out of Jane until we collapsed in a sweaty pile on each other.

As we collected our breath, I saw a tear flowing from Jane's eye.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes." Then she gave me the surprise of my life when she said, "I've never climaxed from sex before...this is my first time...I've only cum when I played with myself."

She seemed embarrassed by this admission, but I was pretty proud of myself. l kissed her and held her and said, "We'll have to make sure that happens again, won't we?"

As we laid there, in our post love-making bliss, I said, "You know, all those demands I made were just to, you know, get us started in bed. I don't expect you to ban your husband from touching you."

Jane thought for a moment and then said, "If your wife is into sharing, or watching, I guess I love my husband, but you're the only lover I want. Like I told you, I think he'd rather watch me get fucked than do it himself. And after everything your wife shared, she didn't brag about you enough. I still can't believe she encouraged what we're doing." Then she kissed me while reaching down to grab my semi hard dick.

Just then, my phone rang. Jane said, "Go ahead and answer it. I'll keep my hands full."

I reached my pile of clothes and fished out my phone. It was my wife.

"Hi honey, what's up? How is your sister?"

She said, "Hi dear, sis is good, what are you up to?"

"I'm sitting here talking to Jane. Do you want to say 'Hi'?" As I spoke, Jane squeezed my cock and started jacking me off. I suppressed a moan and handed the phone to Jane.

"Hi neighbor," Jane said. "How is your trip going? By the way, I can't thank you enough for your willingness to let your hubby take care of me....What? Of course I'll take good care of him....Yes, he's better than I could have imagined....Okay, okay, that sounds good to me. We'll talk later. Bye."

Jane handed me the phone and dropped her head into my lap and started licking my fully engorged cock.

"Honey," said my wife, "will you call me tonight? I suggested to Jane that the three of us FaceTime tonight...so I can watch. Are you okay with that?"

By now Jane was giving me a first class blowjob. I switched the phone to video mode and said, "Watch now."

I laid back and Jane climbed on top of me, sucking and noisily licking my wood. I held the phone focused on Jane and could hear my wife's shallow breathing. Though Jane and me had just fucked, I was hard and enjoying our 'threesome.'

After a few minutes of cock sucking heaven, Jane straddled me and positioned my dick at the entrance of her pussy and then dropped down, burying me so deeply I could feel her cervix.

Jane was possessed. Her moaning was unintelligible as her fucked me sitting upright on her knees and thrusting her hips into me. I was ready to cum again and had forgot I was holding my phone, so I repositioned it to give my wife a show. Jane reached back with one of her hands and pressed my balls together and I blasted my semen into her vagina. As I came, Jane screamed, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh FUCK!!!

Jane collapsed on top of me, our sweat soaked bodies sliding against each other. I recovered long enough to look at my phone and see that my phone was still open with my wife on the line.

She said, "Oh my god, that was insane. You dropped the phone, but I could hear you. My pussy is soggy. I wish I was there."

I told my wife I loved her and promised to call. I turned to Jane and kissed her and we fell asleep.

When I woke up it was early afternoon. I realized that I had taken Jane in the bed she shared, her marital bed, with Dick, her husband. I had said this bed now belonged to me, but I didn't know if they would follow the rules I had set out or not. I didn't care. Jane was incredible in bed and I guessed it wouldn't matter whose bed it was when we had sex. In fact, I thought that soon, Jane would be in the bed I shared with my wife. I was also impressed with myself and the newly found sexual stamina I had.

Jane walked in her bedroom, now showered and dressed for the day in a tight yoga top and pants. "Hi sleepy head, are you hungry?" Jane said.

"I am hungry, let me shower and we can go find a place to eat."

After cleaning up and getting dressed, we decided we wanted bar food. There was a bar with good burgers and girls dressed in underwear not far from our neighborhood. I knew that Jane was as, or even more, attractive than the servers there. And the way she was dressed would grab the attention of customers. Jane had never been there, but she was game to try it out.

We were seated at the bar and ordered drinks and we got a salad and a cheeseburger to share.

"Does your wife like this place?"

"Yes, kinda. Food is okay and I enjoy the ambience. She does too."

Jane asked, "Have you slept with many women? I was surprised when your wife started talking about you in bed. I was jealous. I've never had sex with anyone except my husband and for a long time he's not been interested in sex with me."

"We've talked about it, we've in played bed, but you're the first woman I've gotten a hall

pass to...fuck. We have fun, our situation is happening, me and you, because she finally admitted she wanted to see me with you. Let me ask something, how have you and Dick stayed together?"

Our food was delivered and we ate.

"We met young and I never dated anyone else. I thought our sex life was normal and I know I'm not that attractive. So I accepted that I had a comfortable life and nice home, I've wanted for nothing. Then we became neighbors...." She stopped talking.

"What are you thinking?" I asked Jane.

"I'm thinking I'm going to enjoy you. It's not like we're hiding, our spouses know what we're doing. I'm too old to feel guilty or have regrets. My husband provides everything I could ask for, EXCEPT one thing. And if you give it to me, I'll be safe and happy. I know now what I've been missing, I'll try to not be demanding, but you're going to fuck my more than you and your wife planned....What do you think?"

I took few minutes to decide what I was about to say.

"You need to know, you are really gorgeous and you could sleep with any man alive. I think I'm going to keep busy pleasing you and my wife. I don't know what to do to entertain your husband, but I guess that's his problem. I may get possessive of you. Are you going to accept that? That I have your body and no one else tastes you? No one else touches you? That you'll need to come when I call you?"

"I'm married and I'll be faithful...with you. Our business will be our business. Please tell me what I can do whenever you want something special. My husband knows, or he will know soon enough, that whenever you call me, I'm going to you, no matter what we're doing. My plan is to keep you wanting me. Can we quit talking and go home now?"

I picked up the tab and we left. We pulled into my garage and I closed the door behind us. Jane needed to go home and then run some errands. She kissed me and asked if I wanted to have dinner. I said I'd make dinner and she should plan on spending the night with me. She quickly agreed and said she'd be over at 7:00 p.m. with dessert, her.

I called my wife and she had too many questions for me to list here. She was pleased to watch me and Jane 'perform' and I couldn't detect any misgivings or jealousy. She sounded turned on and told me again that she still wanted to be bound while watching me with Jane. This was a recurring fantasy of hers and was excited for it to happen soon. We arranged for her to call around 9:00 p.m., she wanted to watch Jane and me together. She asked,"Does she know about your foot fetish, yet?"

At exactly 7:00 p.m. Jane walked in my back door. She was dressed as if she were going out on the town. She was ravishing in a red silk halter top, black tights, red four inch, open toed stiletto heels. She has gotten a manicure and pedicure and her nails were blood red. Just looking at her feet gave me an instant hard on.

We greeted each other with a firm hug and deep kiss. We nearly started our love making right then, but we slowed down (we had all night, right?) I opened a bottle of wine and we had a light dinner of salad and grilled steak. I discovered that in addition to being a great lover, Jane was smart, funny and a good conversationalist.

While we talked she was in my arms and touching me, exploring my face, chest, arms,...she was soft and erotic. Jane seemed starved for touch. I pulled her perfectly pedicured feet jnto my lap and massaged them before sucking her toes into my mouth. Jane moaned softly, "You're crazy, this feels so good." I kissed and sucked on all her toes, then I pressed her feet into my crotch. I could have done this until I creamed myself, but I saw it was nearly 9:00 p.m. and time to indulge my voyeuristic wife.

"My wife wants to be included tonight, I will set my phone up, but it's really going to be just us. I'm sure we'll forget she's watching."

I kissed her and let my hands roam over her body. She seemed starved for touch, for affection, so I decided to tease her and get her as horny as I could. I had already forgotten my wife.

I ran my hands over her ass cheeks, then I slipped my hand inside her yoga pants. She had no pantie under her pants and I caressed her ass and slipped my fingers around her anus teasing her.

I pulled my hand from her ass and moved it to her breasts. I pinched one nipple, then the other. They hardened and grew to the size of grapes. I suckled her through the fabric of her top. Jane groaned, "This has never happened to me, don't stop."

Just then my phone rang.

"Answer it." I told Jane.

"Hello neighbor." She said to my wife. She pulled away from me and walked to the corner of my bedroom still talking to my wife. As they chatted, I kicked off my sandals and tried to listen in.

I could only overhear bits and pieces of the conversation from Jane's end.

"Yes, yes. His touch...I came...so amazing...Thank you...I will...I promise....Okay, okay."

Jane then positioned my phone on my nightstand so it was pointing at the bed.

Then she walked to me and said, "Where were we?"

As she faced me she peeled off, slowly, her halter. Her left breast, then her right breast were exposed to my view. She pinched her nipples. Then she pulled down her tights and then slipped her heels back on.

"Your wife told me you love heels, do you like mine?"

I was almost speechless. Jane had converted from a plain, nondescript female to the sexual beauty before me. She wasn't perfect, but as close to perfection for someone about to pleasure me.

I walked up to Jane and asked, "Would you please undress me?"

"Your wish is my command."

Jane pulled the shirt I wore over my head. Staring me in the eye, she unfastened my belt and my pants and they fell to the floor, then she knelt in front of me and hooked her thumbs on my briefs and pulled them off.

By now my cock was throbbing. She took it in her hands and massaged it before sucking my entire seven inches into her mouth. As I touched the back of her throat with the head of my dick, she gagged slightly. I pulled out and then slowly started face fucking Jane. I didn't know how much cock sucking experience she had, but I thought she was world class.

After nearly cumming in her mouth, we stopped and I lifted her to her feet. She was still wearing her stiletto heels, a total turn-on for me. I looked over and saw my phone and wondered if my wife was watching.

"Look at the phone, Jane," I said. "Tell my wife that you are going to do with me."

With no hesitation Jane turned to face the phone.

"Hi neighbor. I'm going to seduce your husband and make love to him and have him cum inside me. I'm going to please him in ways you've never thought of...and I'm going to make him forget about you. And all you can do is watch. You are married to him, but after tonight he's mine and you'll fuck him ONLY with my permission."

Jane had evolved from a shy woman to a cuck queen over my wife and her husband. I hadn't expected that, but decided the ride would be filled with erotic pleasures.

Now Jane turned to me and asked, "Would you do something for me?" As she spoke we melted into each other's arms in bed.

"Anything you want."

"Would you play with my...my asshole again? It felt so different and good when you were touching me there."

I kissed Jane and felt her body pressed to me. On top of the sensation of being with a woman not my wife, I knew we were being watched by her. Was my wife jealous? Was she turned on? Humiliated, watching me with Jane? Regretting she opened this forbidden door? I didn't know any of those answers, but they all made my cock feel rock hard.

I rolled Jane onto her stomach and propped a pillow, the one my wife rested her head on, under her hips so that her ass was lifted slightly. I changed my position so that I faced her ass cheeks and I was careful not to get scratched or impaled by the heels she had on.

I love eating ass. Now I was going to feast on Jane's and, hopefully, rock her world. I spread her cheeks apart and could see her dark anus, puckered like an beautiful asterisk. I leaned down and gently bit one , then the other cheek. I slapped Jane's right cheek with my right hand, and I could immediately see the reddish outline of my hand on her white ass.

Jane whimpered as I asked, "Will you be my good girl?"

"Yes." I slapped again and harder. "Yes, yes! I'll be good!" Jane said.

I spread her cheeks apart again and leaned down. I rimmed her asshole savoring the faint musky taste and smell. I then pushed my tongue as deeply into her as she groaned and squirmed. I loved doing this as my wife, I assumed, still watched.

I straightened up and smeared my cock with my own and Jane's oozing pre cum. Then I smeared Jane's anus.

"Oh my god! Whatever you're doing, don't stop!"

I placed my cockhead at Jane's asshole and firmly, gently pushed. With no prompting from me Jane was suddenly pushing back against me and screamed as my cockhead became imbedded in her rectum.

I tried to remain still so Jane could become accustomed to me in her back door. But she moaned as she pushed against me again burying me deep into her. I couldn't stop from thrusting into Jane and as she cried out I was now fully cock deep inside her.

It was the tightest, wet heat I have ever experienced. My wife and Jane both have tight love channels, but their cunts were no match for the sensations my cock was feeling.

Jane rocked under me and quickly we were in fucking, engaged in sodomy, buggery, anal intercourse, and it was fantastic. I stroked hard and deep into Jane's backside while she cried out for me not to stop.

I reached around Jane's midsection and found her dripping slit and rubbed her clit. Jane erupted!

"I'm cumming! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!! I'mcummingggggggg!"

This pushed me over the edge and I dumped my cum into her. I experienced the most intense orgasm I had ever felt as I continued to pump in and out of Jane before I crumpled down on her back.

We tried catching our breath. At the same time my dick started shrinking and

plopped out of Jane's ass. My wife's

pillow was crumpled and wet with the fluids from our fucking.

Jane rolled over and I laid my head on her breasts.

"I never imagined this pleasure in my wildest dreams," Jane said.

With our cum dripping out of her pussy and my draining cock, we feel asleep.

[End of Part 2]