Neighborhood Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before you get yours, I need to finish giving Samantha her experience," I said. "Jenn, you need to get on the bed and get under your daughter and start licking her pussy to maximize her pleasure."

Jenn nodded and moved onto the bed to comply.

"Mom, I feel your hesitation," Samantha said. "I want you to do this. I have already had an orgasm from getting my ass fucked. I want you to feel and add to that intensity when the next one happens. You will get an up-close view of what is in your future."

Jenn moved slowly and got onto her back next to Samantha and me.

Samantha got on all fours to give Jenn room to crawl under her.

Jenn scooched under her daughter, as I paused my pumping and remained lodged in her ass.

"You are shaved clean," Jenn said. "I may have to do the same. Rob's cock looks huge in your tiny ass."

I pulled back to slowly start fucking Samantha.

"Wow, that shaft is huge, and you are handling it so well," Jenn said.

"Time to get closer," Erin said from the side.

I could see Jenn reach up to grasp Samantha's ass cheeks to lift her mouth to Samantha's pussy. It had the bonus of helping spread her cheeks a bit, giving me a better view of my cock going in and out.

"Mom, I can feel your tongue," Samantha squealed.

"Jenn, stop being tentative," Erin ordered. "You need get a lip lock on her pussy and push your tongue into her channel and then move it to stimulate her clit."

I saw Jenn pull harder on Samantha's ass and then felt my balls touch the top of her head.

"Oh mom, that's awesome," Samantha enthused. "I'm really close."

I could feel Jenn's tongue enter Samantha, which put some pressure on the lower side of my cock. It felt great and was getting me really close as well.

Erin was kneeling beside us and was egging us all on. "Don't hold back, Rob. Rail that ass. She is prepped for this. Jenn, keep tonguing your daughter. She is going to cum soon and you need to keep licking."

"I am close, as well," I said, as pushed in.

On the out stroke, I felt Samantha start to spasm which sent me over the edge as well. Her sphincter was holding the head of my cock in her ass as I pumped my cum into her chute as we shook all over.

"Nice timing on getting there together," Erin enthused, as she ran a hand along Samantha's back and stroked my arm as my cock continued to twitch.

"Now is the cleanup," Erin announced. "Rob is going to pull out and I will have the pleasure of sucking him clean. Jenn, I suspect that some of his cum will leak down your daughter's ass. Keep your slut mouth open and lick anything up that comes out."

"Yes, mistress," Jenn said, as Erin grasped my shaft and bent over to execute her plan.

As Erin pulled me out of Samantha, she attached her mouth quickly to my deflating cock giving it a couple of quick strokes. She then moved her head away so we could see the show below us. Samantha's asshole was still partially gaped and there was a gob of cum that ran out of it and descended over her pussy lips to Jenn's open mouth.

Erin increased the nastiness by drooling her spit and my cum onto Samantha's ass crack to run down into Jenn's mouth.

Jenn took it all in her open mouth.

"Time to swallow all those fluids from your daughter's deflowering," Erin said.

Jenn eased her head back and then took a big gulp which caused her to cough afterwards, spraying some fluids which came back onto her face.

Erin used her finger to scrape the fluids back into Jenn's mouth.

Jenn smiled. "Did I meet your expectations?" she asked.

"That is a good start," Erin said, in a dismissive tone as we untangled from each other. "There is much more to do tonight. How did you like your fist taste of pussy?"

"Well, that isn't technically my first taste," Jenn replied, which made Samantha do a double take. "I had some experience when I was in college. I thought it was good, but I didn't want to commit to that lifestyle."

"That is a revelation," I said. "I had you pegged for being on the straight-and-narrow side of life."

"I was on that path, after college," Jenn said. "But look where it led me. Divorce, loneliness, and a very unsatisfying sex life."

"With three of us women, and Rob not being open to participating with other guys, you are going to get a lot of opportunity to dine out on cunt," Erin said. "And we might as well get started now. Rob will need to recover, and this will help him. Also, I haven't gotten off yet and I am now looking forward to having you eat me, given your surprising experience."

Jenn smiled and crawled up to Erin and gave her a strong kiss before pushing her onto her back. She leaned between Erin's legs and started licking one breast while she tweaked the nipple of the other.

I was captivated until Samantha pulled me away to the washroom. We washed each other with a warm, damp cloth.

"I need your shaving kit," Samantha asked. "I know you like your women bare, and mom has a lot of hair on her vagina."

I pulled out the razor, shaving cream, skin lotion, and battery-operated clipper. I added a towel and soaked another hand cloth.

We went back to the bedroom to find Jenn fiercely licking Erin's pussy while she had finger up Erin's ass.

Erin saw us come in and knew what our plan was.

She tapped Jenn on the shoulder and said, "Time for me to mount your face while they shave your pussy bare."

Jenn looked around at us and smiled her agreement. She quickly got on her back while Erin grabbed a dildo before putting a knee on either side of Jenn's head.

"Use this dildo on my ass as you eat me," Erin suggested.

Samantha got the towel under her mom's bum and pulled out the trimmer and started shearing Jenn.

Jenn was now occupied with licking Erin's slit while pumping her ass with the dildo.

"That's it, you dirty slut," Erin moaned. "Are you going to lick my pussy when I spasm on your face?"

I saw Jenn give a nod.

Samantha applied some shaving cream with one hand, while she inserted a finger into her mother with the other.

"Ooh, I am close," Erin moaned, as she started rubbing her own clit. "After I cum, you are going to clean that dildo with your slut mouth to demonstrate your nasty willingness."

Samantha was waiting to start the shaving, as Erin's thrashing would have made it very hard to complete without cutting.

We stood back and watched Erin reach her climax.

"Here I cum, Jenn," Erin yelled. "Ooh yeah, fuck me with that tongue. Push it deeper."

Erin started to give little grunts as she came.

Jenn had pushed the dildo all the way into Erin's ass and kept licking throughout Erin's orgasm.

Erin couldn't take any more and rose up to get her sensitive pussy away from Jenn's darting tongue.

Jenn followed her orders and pulled the dildo from Erin and put it in her mouth.

"So nasty, mom," Samantha said.

Erin reached down and started applying pressure to dildo which was in Jenn's mouth.

Jenn was struggling to get more into her mouth.

"Relax your throat muscles," Erin ordered, as she pulled the dildo back by about an inch. Erin then reapplied the pressure and we saw the dildo pass the back of Jenn's mouth to get into her throat.

Jenn avoided gagging for a few seconds and then frantically pulled the dildo out of her mouth so she could cough a few times with strands of saliva extending from her lips to the phallus.

"You will have to get better at that," Erin said.

Samantha got back to work on her mom and was now carefully shaving her pussy lips. It was a very erotic scene to see a daughter shave her mother's pussy. After she finished the shaving, she applied lotion to the skin. Finally, she bent her head down and gave her mom's pussy a long lick.

Erin hadn't been idle during the shaving. She had donned a strap-on and lay down next to Jenn.

As Samantha licked her mother, Erin pull up Jenn's leg that was closest to her and then got her to roll onto her other leg. This allowed Samantha to continue dining out on pussy as Erin put lube on her dildo and then on Jenn's asshole.

Jenn's moaning increased, as Erin started to push the strap-on into Jenn's ass.

"How does that feel?" Erin asked. "You may feel a bit of discomfort at first, but soon the pleasure will take over. It will get you prepped to take Rob's monster next."

Jenn squealed as Erin bottomed out and said, "So depraved."

I was helping hold Jenn's leg up as her bottom was being serviced by Samantha and Erin. I was quickly hardening.

Erin saw my mast raising and said, "Samantha, guide Rob into your mother's pussy and let's DP the slut before he takes her anal cherry."

Samantha came up with a wet face and grabbed my cock to guide it into Jenn.

As I started to push into her pussy, Jenn's moans got louder.

"I am so full, and I love it!" Jenn yelled out, between moans.

"That is so hot, mom," Samantha said, as she twisted her mother's nipple. "I thought I was going to get this treatment tonight, but I am happy for you. I can't wait for my turn."

Jenn started to shake all over, driven by a huge orgasm that was rhythmically clutching my cock. As she came down, Erin and I pulled out of her.

"Time for the main event," I said.

I put Jenn onto her back and pushed both of legs up to her shoulders. Samantha and Erin helped keep them there, as I positioned my cock at Jenn's rosebud that was gleaming with lube.

I pushed my head in and Jenn exclaimed, "Oh my fucking god, that is big. I feel like my bum is being permanently widened."

I steadily pushed into Jenn's anus, while Samantha was rubbing her clit and saying, "You made it through the hard part. As he pushes in, he'll stretch you so good."

Jenn had some tears and was saying, "Oh god, oh god, I am going to cum again."

"Look at her greedy pussy spasm," Samantha said, as Jenn's anal ring contracted on my cock.

As Jenn spasms stopped, I resumed pushing into her ass.

"Hilt your cock in her ass," Erin encouraged. "And then start railing her. Christen her ass with your cum."

I made it to the hilt and looked at Jenn. She had sweat on her brow and look of incredulity on her face. She looked up at me and gave me a nod to start fucking her ass.

I started flexing my hips and my cock moved in and out by a few inches. After a minute of this, I increased my amplitude which was met with another shaking orgasm.

"I am getting close," I announced.

"Blow that load in there," Erin said. "Samantha can retrieve whatever comes out and feed it to her. That will help teach her that eating your cum is a requirement and a pleasure."

My final orgasm of the evening was coming like a freight train.

Samantha had one finger in Jenn's pussy and was teasing her clit with a knuckle. Between all the stimulation, I felt Jenn contract in orgasm for the last time, as well.

I held Jenn's legs up, as I filled her anal cavity with cum.

Samantha came around and pushed her mother's legs to her chest which had the result of raising her bum. "Now pull out and let me give you a quick suck before I rim her and retrieve her last protein shot."

I complied as Erin held Jenn's legs up while Samantha did her clean-up detail. As she finished and approached Jenn's head, Samantha held her hair back and started to lean over Jenn.

"I am not so sure about this," Jenn sputtered, as Samantha held her pursed lips above her mother.

"Shut up and open your mouth," Erin ordered. "How many times did you orgasm tonight? If you don't surrender completely, you will never do this again. Plus, it is yummy."

I could see the gears in Jenn's head grinding. She was repulsed by the depravity but clearly loved it, as well. I knew that logic would win out and could see acceptance spread across her face. "You're right, I can never go back to boring sex," she said, and then turned her head to me. "I will eat your goo on demand from now on. I'm sorry that I didn't understand what a turn-on this was for you."

With that, Jenn extended her neck and opened her mouth wide to accept her salty treat.

Samantha slowly drooled it into her mouth and Jenn swallowed it all and then surprised Samantha by pulling her in for a sticky kiss after the transfer.

Erin slow clapped, while my well-used member tried to stiffen unsuccessfully.

We collapsed into a heap. My king-size bed was crowded with four of us on it.

"So, mom, how do you like your new life as a sexual fuck-toy?" Samantha asked.

"My mind is still rebelling at the norms I've broken tonight," Jenn responded. "On the other hand, I had at least five orgasms and now feel like I belong, even if it isn't a standard relationship."

"It took me a while to get into this," Erin said. "I evolved slowly into a wild sex life. The revelation has been—doing this with Rob, Samantha, and now you. It is so much better than the random partners that I was participating with.

"Samantha, you were a hero, taking Rob in your ass, tonight," Erin complimented. "Your narrow little ass took all of him without any issue. Have a look at this pic with his pole stuffed up there."

"I am not sure if I should be proud of my daughter for that," Jenn joked. "I am going to go with it and say, 'Way to go, sweetie!'"

"My ass feels a bit abused," Samantha said. "I am sure with a bit of rest; I'll be ready for a second round."

"I just want to say that I love you all," I interjected. "You are all so excited to enable my perversions, and are so willing to do things that I only dreamed of. Thank you."

All the women leaned in, to give me kisses and hugs.

"We love it as much as you do," Samantha gushed.

We all quickly fell asleep after an intense evening.

_____

I woke up the next morning, spooned in with Samantha.

Erin and Jenn were toweling off, after apparently having a shower.

Erin noticed me craning my neck to take in their lovely forms. "Sleepyhead is coming to," she said. "Let's see if his other head is still sleepy as well."

Jenn smiled as she dropped her towel. "Do you like the new shaved me?" she asked, as she seductively walked toward the bed.

"You look delicious," I said. "While I would love to dine on you, I think it's time to give Erin some focus. She did a lot of enabling and helping last night, but wasn't on the receiving end as much as you and Samantha."

Samantha, who was now awake, said, "How do you want it this morning, Erin?"

"I was thinking of some oral attention on my bottom from our mother/daughter team, while I service Rob to get him very hard," Erin said. "After, I want him to fill my pussy with his rod while Jenn rims my ass until I cum all over his righteous cock. If Rob cums, I think he should feed Jenn to reinforce our expectation to eat his spunk. No more cum dodging for her."

"Sounds like a good plan," I agreed. "Erin, you get on your side and lift your leg like Jenn did last night and then Jenn can lick your ass while Samantha sucks on your clit and slit."

We all started to move into place to execute.

I was already hard after hearing the plan.

Watching Jenn and Samantha ravage Erin's bottom together was awesome. Erin wasn't doing her best oral work with the stimulation she was getting below.

I grabbed Erin's head and started face-fucking her for a few strokes into her throat. I pulled out my spit-soaked cock in between face-fuckings to let her catch her breath which was coming in ragged gasps.

I looked down to see Jenn extend her tongue and push it into Erin's ass, while Samantha had a lip lock on the area around her clit.

After my next face-fuck, Erin gasped in breath and started grunting and shaking as she orgasmed on the bed.

I moved to take the place of Samantha's mouth and push my cock into Erin's pussy as Jenn continued to rim her friend.

"Give Erin a few strokes and then give mom a taste," Samantha suggested.

I did as suggested, and Jenn took what I offered enthusiastically.

Samantha pushed Jenn's head down on my cock when I offered it and made her mother gag.

"Take that cock in your throat, mom," Samantha ordered. "You have a lot of work to improve your cocksucking for our master."

On my next penetration of Erin, she let go with another monumental orgasm.

I pulled out and could cut diamonds with my cock. I could have finished in Erin, but thought that with three lovers, maybe someone else wanted some. Erin was spent and moved to side of the bed to watch.

"I am going to blow soon, but can still plunder one of you two, before it happens," I said.

"Give mom's pussy your meat, while I ride her face," Samantha suggested.

I moved Jenn to get on her back with her bum at the edge.

Samantha straddled her face while I pushed up her legs to be grasped by Sam.

As Jenn started to lick her daughter's slick, shaved pussy, I pushed into her newly shaved slit.

Jenn let out a little yelp that was drowned out when Samantha pushed her pussy further onto her mom's mouth.

I leaned forward and gave Samantha a sloppy kiss as we both got our rocks off on Jenn.

All the women were beautiful, but Samantha had model looks and the blush of youth.

I thought about how lucky I was, and this sent me over the edge; I pumped into Jenn and embraced Samantha as she spasmed on her mother's mouth.

"Make sure you clean him," Erin said to Jenn, as she crawled out from under us. I went onto my back as Jenn did her duty.

I eventually got up and made an old-style brunch with bacon, eggs, toast, and fruit.

We all had a lazy meal around the kitchen table talking about our plans for the week.

Jordan was coming home on Wednesday night, to spend Thanksgiving. While she was aware of my new lifestyle, I didn't want to flaunt it in front of her. I suggested that they come over for dinner on Friday to spend some time with her.

"Rob, we don't want to go the whole week without having some more fun," Samantha said, with a glint in her eye.

"Why don't we plan on sleeping over on Tuesday," Jenn suggested. "You can show me that contraption you built and then that will hold us over until Friday."

"I wasn't planning on a sleep over on Friday," I said. "I am not sure Jordan would want to be that close to all the noise we'll be making."

"Rob, Jordan will want to meet us all and clearly knows what we are up to," Erin said. "You are being a prude by not acknowledging it when she is here."

I realized that Erin was right and hung my head and said, "Sorry, I love you all and she should see some of that. Plan on the staying on Friday, as well."

I was met with three smiles, as we all cleared the table.

The ladies all wanted to go shopping, which was one of my most-hated activities. I took a pass, and cleaned up the house and, of course, washed the sheets.

I had a call with Jordan in the afternoon; I recounted the night with her, and she was disappointed that she couldn't view it. We talked about her coming home and how eager I was to see her.

"I am looking forward to seeing you with your new lovers in person," Jordan enthused.

"They are coming over for dinner on Friday," I responded.

"Why not earlier," Jordan argued. "It will be harder to get to know them better."

"I wanted some time with just us," I said. "It will be too much if they are there every night. I will be a walking zombie with that much activity."

"I suppose I can wait," Jordan said, with a pout. "I will see you Wednesday and we'll have a small family Thanksgiving on Thursday. I will cook a turkey to get your protein levels up."

We said our goodbyes.

I headed out and started buying the food I would need, as I was hosting a lot of people over the next week.

Chapter 9: Thanksgiving Reunion.

Tuesday came quickly. I had a lot of work to complete on the first two days, as I would be off for the balance of the week.

The ladies had taken the lead on planning dinner on Tuesday. They dropped hints about a game during dinner.