Neighborhood Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn just nodded.

Erin had four fingers in her pussy which was stretching it.

Jenn was just babbling after a powerful orgasm.

"I think she wants them all," Samantha said. "I have seen fisting online; I think it is about time for the live version."

We all gathered to watch Erin slot her thumb with her other fingers and then she proceeded to put her whole hand in Jenn's pussy, which elicited a scream of joy from Jenn.

"She is stuffed fuller than the Thanksgiving turkey we will have on Thursday," Jordan said.

"I don't think I could ever do that," Samantha said. "Way to go, mom!"

"I want you to try this on me later this week, Samantha," Erin said. "You have the smallest hands and I have thought about trying this for years."

"How do you like it, Jenn?" Jordan asked.

"So full," Jenn said, between gasps.

Erin gave Jenn's clit a quick strumming to take her over the edge.

We all snuggled and eventually drifted off.

Chapter 10

I was up early the next morning, and got up to make breakfast for everyone. The smell of coffee and bacon eventually enticed everyone to the kitchen.

Over a lazy morning meal, we discussed the previous evening and our plans.

Jordan had her luggage in Erin's car and was taking over Susie's dresser and most of the closet. Samantha was going to help her move back in.

I could feel tension in the air.

"Why the hesitation?" I asked.

Erin, who was the frankest, said, "We are all wondering where we fit, now that you have your daughter back? We aren't sure if you will want to only focus on her."

"That is crazy talk," I said. "I love you all, and hope we can all live together. We may need to find a place with a bit more privacy, but I am sure we can find a solution to having a non-traditional relationship."

The tension bled away from all the women.

"Rob, you are the best," Samantha gushed, as we all gathered in a group hug.

The conversation quickly moved on to how we could find a combined home.

I could see complexities in our future, and friends and family might not accept our lifestyle. The risk was certainly worth the reward.

Epilogue:

Eventually, we worked it all out and moved a secluded enclave where we were free to enjoy our lifestyle. For appearances, I married Erin.

Close friends and immediate family came to accept us. My friends, Kenji and Jess, were accepting and Kenji was certainly jealous, while Jess was curious.

After Samantha graduated from university, it was determined by the family that she would bear children fathered by me.

Jordan wanted the same, but the genetic risks were too high, so we went with an anonymous donor.

Largely, we lived happily ever after.

The end.

I hope you enjoyed the story. If you have made it to the end, please rate it and like it if you do. Follow me if you want updates on when I release my next story. I have another long story that should be ready in a month or so.

Did you like getting a complete story? It takes much longer but provides better continuity when you don't have time between segments. This is an experiment, and I would love to get some feedback.

Thanks again to kenjisato for editing. I included his name as a minor character in this story to honor his contribution.

Happy holidays everyone!

Here is a list of major characters and the porn start approximation (in my mind).

Erin: Lexi Belle

Samantha: Stefany Kyler

Jenn: Mia Malkova

Jordan: Jillian Janson

_______________