Neighborhood Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The parts were off the shelf, and I was able to order almost everything from Amazon and would have it in two days. I was going to basically convert a specialized massage table and add hydraulic lifting, stirrups, hand holds, and tie down areas to get the desired results.

I spent that night laying out the plans in detail to be ready when the parts arrived the next day.

_____

I got home in good time on Thursday, and hauled all the parts to my workshop and got busy. I lost track of time, until I heard my doorbell ring. As I was walking to the door with a paper towel in my hand trying to wipe grease away, I remembered that Samantha was coming over.

I opened the door and there she was in light summer dress and big smile.

I invited her in and started apologizing about the state I was in.

"Don't apologize," Samantha said. "You were focused and got a bit dirty. Well, maybe a lot dirty." She took the paper towel from my hand and wiped my forehead. The towel came away black.

"We're just going to have to clean you up," she ordered. "Now get your ass to shower tout de suite."

I wasn't going to argue and headed to my bathroom and started to strip.

Samantha was right behind me and did the same. She was much quicker than me, as her she unzipped her dress which then fell off her shoulders to reveal her stunning nude form.

My underwear became harder to remove with the erection that I was then sporting.

"First, we need to deal with some of the dirt," Samantha said, as she saw my cock. "Then I will deal with that."

I had a large walk-in shower and had already started the water. I went in and started to rinse myself.

Samantha followed and grabbed a bar of soap, as I worked shampoo into my hair.

I felt her hands start on my back and then move to my arms. She had soap in one hand a washcloth in the other, that was making quick work of the dirt and grease. Lastly, she used the cloth to clean my face.

"That is better," Samantha said, and kissed me as I was clearing my face of soap.

I embraced her and pulled her lithe body close to mine, pressing my erection into her belly.

"What got you so dirty?" Samantha asked.

"I am working on a surprise," I responded, mysteriously.

"Well, I sure hope that you aren't going to use that black grease to lubricate me," Samantha said, with a smile. "If you did, then I would truly be dirty sweet."

I laughed and ran my hand across the crack of her ass and said, "I can think of other ways to get you dirty."

"Promises, promises," Samantha responded, with a crooked smile as she grasped my cock. "I was thinking you could cover me in a different kind of fluid."

"I prefer that fluid to go in you versus on you," I replied.

"We can always start with a splash on the outside that I can then eat," Samantha said, while licking her lips.

"Hmmm, I will think about that," I said, as I leaned in for a passionate kiss.

Samantha was stroking my cock and bent down to engulf me, as shower water splattered into her hair.

I ran one hand under her chest to tweak a nipple, as she opened wider to push more meat in her mouth.

After a few bobs, Samantha stood up. "Sex in shower seems like fun," she said. "Clean-up is easy but maintaining lubrication might be hard."

I was about to go to my knees to clamp my mouth on her pussy, but Samantha turned around and said, "I am a needy girl tonight, and want you to fuck me now."

Samantha had her hands on the wall with her legs spread and back arched with presented her bottom attractively.

"So, you can't wait," I said, in a mocking voice. "Maybe I shouldn't wait in taking that other hole."

Samantha turned her head with a slightly worried look and said, "I've been practicing but I'm not lubricated yet for that deed."

I was now behind her and had a hand on her hip and the other hand cupping her breast from behind. I bent at the knees to align my groin with hers and pushed my cock at her pussy.

Samantha's pussy lips yielded to my penetration, as she let out a moan of satisfaction.

Lubrication wasn't an issue, as she was wet with desire.

I continued to push until I was all the way in. I pumped into her with my legs still bent. I kept one hand on her breast and reached out with my other hand to run through her long, wet, hair.

I made a fist in her hair and pulled Samantha back onto me, to meet my stokes.

Samantha started yelling in pleasure at the aggressive fucking.

I felt her spasm on my cock which sent me over the edge, as well.

As I was cumming, I bent over her back, held her close to me, straightened my legs and had her whole body impaled on my exploding cock, as I stood up straight.

I leaned in and kissed her neck as I was coming down.

Eventually, I let her to the ground after I deflated.

Samantha turned around and embraced me. "I love how you took me," she said. "It was powerful and intense."

We dried each other off and retired to my bed.

"Too bad we don't have a picture to send to Jordan," Samantha bemoaned. "I imagine it looked so hot. I have loved looking at the pictures you took of our lovemaking. I am afraid that they have led me down the rabbit hole of looking at porn.

"It has been good to help me determine what I want and to give me some new ideas. I guess I am a bit of a voyeur."

"What has turned you on the most?" I asked.

"I think that anal sex is in our future," Samantha said. "So, that has occupied me. I had thought that women with my lithe body type would have issues, but that doesn't seem to be the case. There is no correlation between body type and an ability to handle anal.

"In viewing these videos, there are many permutations that involve more than two people. I am interested in exploring that."

Her obvious offer to involve others and her willingness to do anything got my mind racing with the possibilities.

"Clearly, you are excited about this," Samantha said, as she reached out to grasp my hardening cock. "What is going to be first? Are you going to put that cock in my ass or do you want me to be there with one of your other sluts?"

With that offer hanging out there, Samantha descended and started bobbing on my cock.

"I have not been remiss in my practice, either," Samantha said, with a smile and then proceeded to take a few inches of my cock in her throat.

"I am going to have to think about this choice," I said, as I grabbed my phone a took a picture of Samantha demonstrating her improved oral technique.

Samantha withdrew my cock from her mouth and kept pumping me with her hand.

"Imagine fucking me doggy-style, as you push my mouth into another woman's pussy," Samantha said, with sultry smile. "Or imagine pushing your majestic pole into my virgin asshole and filling my bowels with your spunk."

Samantha then deepthroated me again. She pulled her mouth off of my cock and there were three strings of drool running from her lips to the head of my cock.

It was too much. I flexed my hips up involuntarily and sent my first stream at her face, hitting her lower lip. Samantha quickly re-inserted my cock in her mouth and maintained a lip lock on the head and eye lock with me, as I continued to spasm in her mouth.

After I stopped cumming, Samantha nodded towards the phone in my hand.

I quickly hit the video recording.

Samantha slowly withdrew my length from her mouth while extending her tongue to run over the slit on the head of my cock. She moved up a few inches and first ran her tongue around her lips. By doing this, it allowed cum to exit her mouth and run down her chin and onto my belly.

Samantha ran her tongue around her lips again, and then swallowed what she had. She then used finger to scrape the cum off her chin back into her mouth. Lastly, she licked the cum that had dripped onto my belly.

Samantha smacked her lips and looked at the camera and said, "Yummy."

"Show that one to Jordan," Samantha said. "That should get her hot and bothered."

Samantha scurried up next to me in bed, as I tapped out the message to Jordan saying, "Happy Ending!"

I hit send and said, "Wow, that was intense. Your imagery was very erotic and sent me spinning."

"Don't just think of it as imagery," Samantha said. "I will do it all and am looking forward to the real thing."

"You are not the girl I knew when you were younger," I said.

"I hope not," Samantha said, with a wide smile.

We cuddled the rest of the evening.

_____

In the morning, I woke Samantha up with my own oral assault which left her breathless, as I headed to work.

I hadn't had a chance to look at messages until I got into the office. Jordan had finally responded with, "OMG, that is not the Samantha I used to know. I am looking forward to seeing her again when I get back for the holidays."

_____

The next night, I was able to get the pommel sex horse largely finished. I just needed to add controls to be able to move the back and/or front up and down. I liked the name and as I worked on it, I shortened it to the PSH.

Samantha and Erin had both messaged me to see what I was up this weekend. I did some thinking about how to proceed with both.

Erin was going to be excited about the new machine. I was pretty sure that Samantha would be interested as well, but was less sure.

I ended up inviting Erin for dinner on Saturday and invited Samantha to come over at eight. They didn't let them know that I had invited the other, and anticipated that this would make a nice surprise for both of them.

I finished up the pommel sex horse on Saturday morning, and made sure that it was spotless and comfortable. I moved it from my shop to the rec room and reflected on the fact that I had never thought the rec room would be a sex room.

I grabbed lunch and got a text from Jordan asking me what my plans were this weekend. "Are you going to do any more recruiting?" she teased.

"I am sticking with Erin and Jordan for now," I responded.

"So boring," Jordan joked.

"I agree," I responded. "That is why I am inviting them both over tonight."

Seconds later, I my phone started ringing with a video call from Jordan. She came up on the screen with messy hair and said, "Dad, I like your style. I thought you might get there, but I thought that I would have to prod you.

"I want to hear all about your sexy plan."

I told her of my staggered plan to have dinner with Erin and then bring in Samantha later.

"How are you going to control it?" Jordan asked. "Erin might get ahead of your plan or not be ready."

"I have the ultimate control device," I said.

"What is that. Is it your cock?" Jordan asked, with a smile.

"That seems to work pretty well, but I have something even more effective," I said, mysteriously.

"Okay, I give up," Jordan said. "I can see you smiling like a Cheshire cat. Time to spill your guts."

I told Jordan about the device that I had seen at The Castle, and how Erin was clearly enamored with it.

"In this case, Erin lies face down on the horse and there are pegs to put her feet and hands on. The horse part supports most of her body with her head extending out from the front and her bottom sticking out from the back.

"It allows access to all her orifices. With her legs bent and spread in the back, it will leave her pussy and ass wide open. There is a chin support I can extend in the front that will support her head if her neck gets tired.

"I added controls on both sides so the person in charge can get the perfect height."

"Is it downstairs?" Jordan asked.

"It is," I said, as I got up to walk over to the rec room. "I should have thought of just showing it to you."

"That is awesome," Jordan gushed. "Both Erin and Samantha are going to love it. I have one request, though. Can you set up a camera so I can watch? I left my GoPro in my room. You could put it on the bar or on that hutch."

"That is some next-level sharing," I said, hesitantly.

"Oh, come on, dad," Jordan retorted. "You have already sent me some very racy files. This is just making it live."

I relented to Jordan's joy with the caveat that I would get permission from Erin and Samantha before transmitting.

Erin arrived at six for dinner and was dressed in a bright-pink sleeveless dress that was just above her knee. She had her flaming red hair in a messy bun.

We kissed and embraced without devolving into fornicating.

I served drinks that we had on the patio prior to dinner.

"You look ravishing in that pink outfit," I said. "The pink complements your red hair. You are almost doll-like in your perfection."

"Your idea of a doll and mine are slightly different," Erin responded, with a smile. "I suppose I can fit both interpretations."

I laughed getting her sex-doll reference. "You are much better looking than your idea of a doll and far more interactive."

"Competing for your affection with an eighteen-year-old, with model-like looks, is intimidating," Erin said. "I need to bring my 'A' game."

We had our drinks and talked about our respective children.

Hannah was going through a rebellious stage with Erin, and she was getting frustrated with the attitude.

"Maybe I could help with a bit of discipline," I offered, with a smile.

"You could," Erin said. "I might end up on the bottom of that hierarchy becoming her mommy-slut."

"Part of you would love that," I countered.

"Rob, you're probably right," Erin conceded. "I am not ready for that yet and I don't think she is mature enough to handle it, either."

"I wasn't being serious," I said. "However, that is probably a good assessment of the challenge, if you ever ended up in that type of situation."

"I want to end up in a submissive role," Erin said, with meaning in her voice. "I just think you are the one to do it with."

"I appreciate your trust," I said, as I leaned across the table and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Are you comfortable taking more control?" Erin asked, with raised eyebrows. "You seemed a bit unsure."

"I am still unsure of the dynamics at a sex club," I said. "I am not unsure about what we are doing and have a surprise for you tonight."

"Promises, promises," Erin said, with mirth in her voice.

I served up dinner which was a Thai curry.

"You really are the whole package," Erin complimented. "Confident in who you are and able to take control, while still being sensitive and understanding."

"I see you in much the same way," I said. "You are an intelligent, beautiful woman who knows what she wants, and isn't afraid to reveal her vulnerable submissive side."

"Wow, this is quite the mutual admiration club," Erin said, with a laugh.

"Well, I think we should keep up the admiration in a more intimate setting," I suggested.

"I thought you would never ask," Erin said, with a smile as she stood and cleared the plates.

Erin started to head in the direction of my bedroom.

I corrected her and said that we should go downstairs.

"Are we going to see the dungeon you have created," Erin said, with a grin.

"Not a dungeon exactly..." I said.

Erin's eyes lit up at that tease. She burst through the doors to the rec room and instantly recognized what I had made.

"Rob, you made this after seeing it once?" Erin asked.

"It was clear that you had tried this and thought it was great," I said. "I am not in a hurry to go back to The Castle, but thought I could bring something that you thought highly of back here."

Erin circled the horse and ran her hand over it. "This is a real improvement. There is much better padding, which is important if you are held immobile for a while."

I pointed out the extendable chin rest and motorized adjustments for height at the front and back.

"Making the height independently adjustable is another good improvement," Erin said. "If you wanted to sell these, I am sure The Castle and many of their members would buy one."

"I don't think I want to become a S&M manufacturer," I said. "The risks of having your equipment misused and possibly hurting someone are too high. I will stick with just using this for personal use."

"Well, I think we should take this for a test drive, then," Erin said, with a sexy voice as she reached behind her dress to unzip it.

"Are you okay with getting tied up to it?" I asked.

"I can barely wait," Erin said. "I want you to do anything you want to me tonight."

"Well, the first thing I want to do is turn on the camera over there so Jordan can watch," I said. "Are you okay with that?"

"I love it, Rob," Erin said, and turned to the camera as I hit the transmit button.

"Hi Jordan," Erin said, as she slowly dropped her dress to reveal that she was completely naked underneath. "I hear that you are going to be a voyeur to our depravity tonight. I love the kinky idea. You are going to get to see your father violate me an any way he desires. You will have to coach him to stop asking me if I am okay with everything."

I got Erin's hint to stop asking and came up behind her. I put my hand into her messy bun and then made a fist. "Time for you to get on that horse and ride," I said, forcefully.

We went to horse and Erin climbed right on, with her torso down against the padding. I had narrowed the horse at her chest area so that her breasts wouldn't be pressed into the padding. This would allow better access for tweaking and even possible sucking.

I looked at the placements of the foot and hand posts. They would allow her to take weight off her torso. With the foot posts, it forced her legs up into a crouch-like position and this had the added benefit on splaying her bottom out further.

I had soft restraints to hold her hands and feet to the posts. The hand restraints were attached to a rope that I could quickly loosen. This would allow Erin to use her hands if the controller allowed it.

I attached all the restraints carefully, and made sure they were secure.

Erin's crotch was glistening with moisture and when I was close to her back end, she would push it out further to try and entice me.

I gave her bum a slap and said, "I have not finished with all my surprises, yet."

Erin gave me a questioning look, as I went to the storage chest. I noticed that I only had a few minutes left until Samantha arrived.

I pulled out a ball-gag out of the box and affixed it in Erin's mouth. She started drooling around it, just as the doorbell rang.

I could see the surprise in Erin's eyes, as I turned to go to the door.

Samantha was giddy and bounded into the house dressed in her cheerleader uniform.

"How do you like my pompoms?" she asked, as she cupped her breasts through the sweater. "Most guys dream of fucking a cheerleader, I intend to make that a reality for you, tonight."

"Most guys also want to see cheerleaders lez out," I suggested.

"I can call a friend," Samantha said seriously, as she reached for her phone.

I held her hand down and said, "That won't be necessary. I have a different surprise you tonight."

"Oh, goody!" Samantha gushed. "Is this why you were so dirty the other day?"

"It is the reason," I agreed. "I have an addition to the thing I was working on. And now it is ready for your inspection."

"Where is it?" Samantha asked. "I can't wait."

I grabbed her hand and led her to the rec room and opened the door for the big reveal. We had a profile view of Erin on the horse. She heard the door open and looked over to us, drooling around her ball-gag.

"Oh my god," exclaimed Samantha. "Is that Erin, Hannah's mom?"

"It is," I said. "She is into some light bondage, so I decided to indulge her, while also indulging you on your desire to add a partner."

Samantha's face went from a look of surprise to one of lust. She regained her composure and then slowly walked towards Erin.

"So, she is our plaything for the evening?" Samantha asked, as she got closer to Erin.

"There isn't anything that she won't do yet," I said, thoughtfully. "I have seen another woman eat her pussy, but I haven't seen her return the favor."

1...7891011...14