Neighborhood Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This room has a green light above the door," Erin stated. "That indicates that they are open to others coming in and joining them."

"I want you to go in there right now, and lick the cum off of her face and chest and then drool it back into her mouth," I ordered Erin.

Erin immediately moved to the door and went into the room and did exactly as I had ordered. When she completed the slutty task, she came back to me, much to the disappointment of the foursome.

"Good girl," I said. "Did you like that?"

"I wanted to stay," Erin said. "But we still have much to explore."

We went up a floor and came out the elevator into a large room where the floor was padded. There were open beds all around the room. On the far side, was a large display of sex toys for use by anyone.

"Anything goes in here, as long as you respect the band," Erin said.

There were only two groups going at it in the room. A large group of men and women who were all a jumble of limbs. The second group was all men and I averted my gaze from this area.

"Not many people here, today," Erin said. "It will be full on the weekend. Are you ready for the third floor?"

"Absolutely," I said. "I am betting that it may be focused on some BDSM, based on the collars and paraphernalia I saw earlier."

"Nothing gets by you," Erin said, with a smile.

I still was shocked when the door opened. The room wasn't full, but was far busier than any other area we had been to.

In the center of the room was something that looked like a pommel horse used in gymnastics. A woman was laying along the padded area with her bum sticking over one side and her head over the end of the other side. Her hands were tied low, and her legs were bent at the knee and then tied to struts on either side of the horse. This had the effect of exposing her pussy and ass at the back side, where a guy was now plowing her asshole. Another guy was feeding her mouth with his cock.

"That is my favorite," Erin said. "The front and back can be raised or lowered for the perfect penetration while you are completely helpless. It provides access to all holes and is still surprisingly comfortable."

I could see how they could improve it by adding support to hold up the head of the woman. She would get very tired having to extend her neck the entire time.

Around the room, there were beds which had incorporated restraints and rings to attach ropes to.

I saw a man stretched out like a starfish. He was being ridden reverse cowgirl by one woman, as another was grinding her pussy on his face.

On the wall were two beams in the shape of an 'X'. A woman was affixed to one with a leg attached to each limb of the 'X'. She had a ball-gag in her mouth, while a guy was fucking her, standing up.

"I'm not a fan of 'X'," Erin said. "You can only set it up to get access to a pussy or an ass, but it is hard to get access to the other and there is limited ability to use someone's mouth. I have seen quite few guys affixed to it who then had their cocks used like a dildo stuck to a wall."

In one corner, a dominatrix was holding court. She had sub woman on her knees who had some head gear that held her mouth open. There were two lines of guys who were being serviced by two women. The two women were aggressively sucking the men. When they were ready to cum, they would move to shoot in the sub's mouth. Any missed cum was being spooned into her mouth by the dom.

"Do you want to get in line and get your turn," Erin asked. "The two women doing the fluffing are legendary cocksuckers."

"I don't really want to stand in line," I said. "I see their technique and I would say that you are better."

"We could always just have you don the blue band and start up here," Erin offered. "I have seen many checking you out and think that we would be joined quickly."

"That sounds like a good idea," I responded, as I pulled Erin over to one of the beds and sat her on the edge.

"Be careful, as others want to join," Erin warned. "This being a floor dedicated to BDSM, there are likely to be power games. If you end up on the losing side, they may demand you do things that might make you uncomfortable. You might be fine with that, but I think you will be happier remaining a master."

"That is good advice," I said, as I replaced my armband with the blue one and then turned to Erin, who was licking her lips, as I approached her face with my cock.

It was exhilarating to start having sex in front of others, and I was hard as a rock.

Erin started by slowly pumping my shaft, taking little licks of the head and then my balls.

"She can do better than that," a woman's voice came from behind me. I turned to see two women and a man approaching us.

"I am Donna," said the first woman. "This is my husband, Jeff, and my younger sister, Stephanie."

I was caught off guard by implication that incest was fine here. I quickly recovered and said, "Nice to meet you all. I am Rob and this is my slut, Erin. She is being a bit tentative right now. I can assure you that she is accomplished in this department."

"We shall see if she deserves to suck your cock," Donna said.

"Do you believe that you are better?" I asked.

"Most definitely," Donna bragged. "I will show you and you will then take some instruction from me."

"If you don't prove yourself," I said, with confidence, "You will be doing my bidding."

Donna nodded her consent to who would rule.

Clearly, Donna oversaw this group. Donna had long brown hair and large, round breasts on a shapely body. Her sister, Stephanie, was a leaner version of Donna with more wave in her hair and medium-sized breasts. Jeff was of medium height and was already sporting medium boner. I estimated that they were all in their thirties and were all was hairless below their eyebrows.

"Donna, what do you want us to do?" asked Stephanie.

"I want you to sit next to this slut, Erin, and suck Jeff while watching me show Erin how to suck cock," Donna ordered. "This magnificent specimen deserves better attention. Jeff, don't you dare cum until I tell you to. Your orgasm can wait and might be a reward for our new cocksucker trainee."

Stephanie sat down next to Erin and said, "You lucky slut."

Donna grabbed Erin by her braid and pulled her head back and said, "You are going to suck him all down. When he cums, I want you collect his cum in your mouth to share with us." She then grabbed my cock with her other hand and guided Erin's mouth onto my cock and forced it completely down her throat."

Donna had a look of surprise in her eyes, when Erin didn't gag or resist.

As Donna pulled her head back, there was a look of satisfaction on Erin's face.

Donna repeated the action and kept Erin's mouth impaled on my cock for what felt like a minute, but was probably about twenty seconds. After a few seconds had passed. Erin extended her tongue to caress the area under my shaft where it transitioned to my scrotum.

"You have to release her soon," I demanded. "There are physical limits and requirements for oxygen that can't be overcome."

When Donna saw the extension of Erin's tongue, I could see her eyes widen in surprise.

I reached out and put my hand on the back of Donna's head and said firmly, "Time for you to demonstrate how you are better than that."

Donna wasn't used to being wrong, and it took a second for her to understand it was time for her to submit.

I could feel the hesitation, as she did not willingly descend to suck my cock. I could see the confusion on her face.

"Donna, you are going to get down here and submit to his righteous cock and do whatever he wants, or he will send you and your family packing, looking for something less than this," Erin said, while indicating my cock.

Donna thought for moment, and then suddenly relented like a switch had been turned. She quickly descended to her knees and said, "Feed it to me, Rob," and then opened her mouth wide.

I moved her head to me and gave her moment to acclimatize to having her mouth full. I kept pushing until I reached the back of her mouth.

"Donna, get ready to have your world rocked," Erin said. "That snake is going down your throat and you need to take it like the cum-slut that I know you are."

Stephanie and Jeff had stopped to watch Donna and had their mouths agape. They had never seen anyone dominate her before.

I rolled my hips forward and pulled Donna's head to me and felt the crown of my cock go past her tonsils and into her throat. I made it almost all the way down and I flexed my cock which I knew would expand the head a bit.

Donna started gagging. I pulled back and Donna was coughing with strings of spit coming from her mouth to my cock.

Donna looked up at me with watery eyes and said, "Again."

I repeated my penetration with the same result. Donna had tears running down her face and was retching between her coughs.

"Tsk, tsk," Erin said, with a smile.

"I wanna try," an eager Stephanie said.

I turned to her and did the same deed with her. She did not make it as deep as her sister and was coughing away as well, as Erin demonstrated her perfect technique again to the applause of Jeff.

Donna gave Jeff a withering look and he instantly stopped his clapping. She hung her head in defeat and said, "I want your cum and admit that we can't get it orally," Donna said, with resignation. "You can take us any way you want. We will all do your bidding, just tell us what you want."

"I am only aware of your inadequate oral skills," I said. "What else can you offer me?"

"Steph can take you in her ass or her pussy," Donna said. "With lubrication, she has taken a hand in both of those holes before."

Stephanie had a look of lust on her face and was licking her spit-covered lips.

"How are you going to help?" I asked Donna.

"Steph can eat me while you plow her," Donna suggested.

"I think that Erin deserves that honor after her demonstration on mastery," I said, as Erin gave me a warm smile.

"Donna, you are going to get under your sister and lick her pussy while I sodomize her," I said, with authority. "I may require you to lubricate my dick with your spit as I fuck her, so be ready to take me in your mouth."

"What do you want me to do," Jeff asked, submissively.

"I want you pound your wife's ass until you deposit your spunk in it," I said.

Donna looked at me with a bit of trepidation. Clearly, these were acts she was comfortable with others doing, but ones that she rarely did.

"There are consequences to your arrogance," I said.

Donna bowed her head in shame and acceptance.

"I like him," Stephanie said, as she got on the bed on all fours. She had grabbed a bottle of lube and was liberally squirting it on her ass. As gobs of it would run down her crack, she would push it into her asshole with her fingers.

Erin positioned her pussy in front of Stephanie and guided her head to her pussy as Donna laid on her back and got her head below Stephanie's pussy.

"Grab her ass cheeks and lift your mouth to lick her slit," I instructed Donna, as I moved to mount Stephanie.

"Fuck her ass like you own it," Donna encouraged. "She is an anal whore and will love it."

I lubed up my cock and slotted in her crack with Donna sucking on her pussy just below.

I pushed in easily to the spread and well-lubed ass.

I kept up the pressure and went balls deep in Stephanie, who raised her head from Erin and yelled out in pleasure.

I reached forward and put a hand on the back of her head and pushed it into Erin's pussy. "Don't you ever stop doing your job, unless I tell you," I ordered.

"Yes, sir," Stephanie mumbled, into Erin's pussy.

Jeff had tentatively lifted his wife's legs to get access to her ass. He was fumbling around with the lube and was clearly unsure of himself.

I gave Stephanie five good strokes and Donna pulled back from her pussy and said, "She is cumming,"

"That is obvious to me, as well," I said condescendingly to Donna. "Maybe I haven't kept your mouth busy enough."

I pulled out of Stephanie and pointed my cock at Donna's face. It took her a second, but she then opened her mouth to take my slimy pole in mouth. I gave her three quick pumps in her face and then withdrew and inserted my cock back in Stephanie's ass.

Donna resumed her attack on Stephanie's pussy and then grunted out, as Jeff had finally plugged his wife.

I increased the pace of my stroking into Stephanie's ass, which resulted in pushing her mouth onto Erin as I looked into Erin's eyes. She nodded at me and let out with a groan, as she flooded Stephanie's mouth with pussy juice.

I felt good by helping Erin get off and was now close to cumming. I thought about my plan.

I kept stroking and just as I was about to release, I felt Stephanie orgasm. I went over the edge and immediately pulled out of her ass to spray cum directly on her gaping hole.

Most of my cum dribbled down her crack to be licked up by Donna.

Jeff saw his wife eating the cum from his sister-in-law's ass and grunted as he filled his wife's ass.

Donna finally let out a groan as this made finally got her off, as well.

As we disentangled, applause came from around us. I looked around and saw that many on the floor had taken to watching our debauchery. I put an arm around Erin and thanked Donna, Stephanie, and Jeff.

"Your mastery was a revelation," Donna said. "I hope we see you again and I know that I will never challenge you."

As we headed to the stairway, we were approached by two women. It suddenly became clear that they were twins. They were tall with long straight blonde hair and stunning, identical bodies.

"Sir, we are Mona and Mary," said Mary. "We are subs and want you to consider including us in anything you want to do. You will find us willing and waiting. Watching you back there was the hottest thing we have ever seen. You dommed that bitch, Donna, like it was nothing. Watching her servicing her sister, getting pounded in her ass, and then eating your seed made me cum right there."

"We want any treatment that you see fit," said Mona. "I want you to teach us the meaning of respect and use us physically in any way you want."

I raised my eyebrows and said, "Ladies, thanks for you compliments. I appreciate the offer and may take you up on it at a later date. I am spent tonight."

"Call us anytime," Mary offered. "Erin will know how to reach us."

We went back to the changing rooms, got dressed, and had the car brought up.

After we got in the car, Erin leaned over and grabbed my head and gave me a big kiss.

"That was masterful of you in there." Erin said. "Your status is cemented in the club. You took down Donna like it was nothing and then used her as your plaything. You started strong and didn't resort to outright coercion or bribery. Your crowning achievement, however, was that you made everyone happy which is why we all go to a club like this.

It is easy to dominate. It is masterful to dominate in a way that satisfies everyone. The twins are only the start of what you will be offered. After tonight, word will spread, and you will have a cornucopia of willing women to choose from. I hope that you are prepared."

"Were you okay, tonight?" I asked.

"I was in as much awe as the rest of them," Erin said. "You were flawless, and it was very erotic. Our visual connection while you were plowing Stephanie's ass sent me into orgasm."

"It was you who helped me win over Donna," I said. "If you hadn't deepthroated me, we would have been serving Donna. I owe you a debt of gratitude."

"You knew my abilities and used them to win," Erin said. "I was happy to comply, but it was your negotiation. I will be found more desirable in the club going forward. I will gain honor as the person who brought you and will gain respect from all for being able to deepthroat a large cock."

We kept driving to Erin's place and she invited me in to stay the night, which I gladly accepted.

We made gentle love together. After we had both reached climax, Erin asked me, "What did you think of the entire evening? Is this something that you want to do on a regular basis?"

I paused for a while to reflect on the experience. It was highly erotic and something totally new.

"I am very appreciative of your creativity in surprising me tonight," I said, with a smile. "It was a lot of fun, and I might want to go back.

"I don't think it is something I want to do on a regular basis. I love the connection with a person which makes sex so much more than a physical act. I felt less of that connection to the people we interacted with tonight.

"The main event tonight was with Donna, Stephanie and Jeff. Involvement with them required a power game. I like being powerful and confident, but don't have a lot of interest in subjugating others to my will through games.

"I have a lot going on right now with you and Samantha, to keep me satisfied and busy."

"Rob, you're turning down being a god and having people throw themselves at you," Erin said.

"Yes, but the alternative is even more attractive," I countered. "I get to spend more time with Samantha, you, and whoever else we want to bring into our small circle."

"I thought absolute power corrupts people absolutely," Erin said. "Maybe I'm wrong, as you were offered absolute power tonight.

"I know that I want to stay involved with you and help you fulfill your fantasies and desires, with anyone else that you see fit."

"That sounds like a lot of fun," I said.

"The one thing you should think about in the future, is considering a tryst with the twins," Erin suggested. "Most men would give their left nut to be with identical twins for a night. They are submissive, beautiful, and so sexy. Just thinking about it gets me wet."

"I'll consider it in the future," I said. "For now, I want to get closer to you and Samantha."

We embraced and kissed and then drifted off to sleep.

_____

I was rudely awoken by the alarm ringing from my phone the next morning. I had to move as I hadn't brought a change of clothes to Erin's house. I snuggled Erin quickly and apologized for running.

"Never apologize to me," Erin said. "I trust you implicitly, and know that none of your actions are taken to hurt me."

I smiled, kissed her forehead, and headed home for a quick triple 'S' (shower, shit, and shave).

Work was hectic. When I had time to catch up, I saw a message from Jordan. She was wondering about last night.

I called her, as I headed to a lunch meeting with a client.

"Sorry that I didn't send an update," I said.

"A picture would have been worth a thousand words," Jordan responded.

"There were no pictures allowed where we went," I said.

"Now, I am intrigued," Jordan responded. "Tell me more."

I gave her a rundown of the evening with every detail I remembered.

"Dad, that sounds like a wild evening and I think your decision not to go wild there was wise," Jordan said. "You are learning what you want emotionally and physically. You want to explore, but don't want to be too public. Articulating your thoughts and desires will lead to better outcomes.

"I do agree with Erin that you should consider these twins. Waiting for that encounter will build anticipation for them and for you, so take your time."

I had to hang up as I was at the meeting. It was always good to speak to her.

The meeting was about designing a new piece of production equipment that the customer wanted. Going through the design got my mind off my relationships for a while.

After the meeting, I went back to last night and thought about the apparatus that looked like a pommel horse that The Castle had. Erin clearly loved it. After doing the design work earlier, I applied my engineering skills to coming up with a similar but improved apparatus. I didn't really want to go back to The Castle, but bringing an attractive part of it home was appealing.

1...678910...14