Neighborhood Moms and Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean by world class cock?" I asked.

Denise said: "See there is that naivete again. You have no idea how special you are, and it is so sweet. You are in possession of one of the greatest cocks in the country. I have seen my share and yours is the best by a long way. It is not only long, but also wide, and it shoots gobs of delicious cum. You could probably have most women just by showing it off. If you went out to a bar in tight pants showing that thing off, you would have ten numbers of women and probably a few men as well."

I considered what Denise had said and thought it out. I knew that I had a large dick, I hadn't thought that it was that special, but it seemed that Denise and whoever was upstairs disagreed. I tried to think of who was up there and asked Denise if I knew our partner for the evening. A look of relief came over her face as I think she was concerned that I might still turn her down. As I had now shown interest in her plan, she had now calculated that this was probably going to happen.

Denise winked at me and said that I should wait for the surprise. With that she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. Her bedroom door was closed, and she whispered to me that I should go in quietly as our partner was blindfolded and didn't know who was coming. Denise then pulled down my shorts while I pulled off my t-shirt before entering. Denise unzipped herself and then gave me a kiss while stroking me a few times. She just whispered: "Get ready for the best sex night of your life" as she opened the door.

As she opened the door, I could see a woman sitting on the bed completely naked and with a blindfold on her head. She had heard the door open, and said: "Denise, is that you?" I realized then who it was. This was Teena! She was tall and skinny and in great shape. Her breasts were smaller than Denise's but didn't have much sag. I paused for a second and knew that this would of course change everything in the neighborhood. I was going to fuck one of my best friends while she was still married to Rick. Still, I couldn't stop myself and thought that clearly, Teena was a willing participant as well.

We both slowly moved to her and Teena exclaimed: "Denise, you slut, where is this cock your promised me? It had better be good as I had to make lame excuses to get out of the house tonight."

Denise said: "Teena, you skank, be patient or do I have to sodomize you first before you get your treat"

Teena said: "You fucked my ass last week in the pool house while Rick was watching sports. Ass fucking me is not a credible threat."

The crude talk just got me more engorged as I approached Teena.

Denise said to Teena: "Open wide, you are going to thank me for the rest of your life for what you are about to receive."

Teena opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue and leaned forward. Denise held my cock by the base and guided me into her mouth. At the same time, she put her hand on the back of Teena's head and started to apply pressure. With the head of my cock in her mouth, she ran her tongue up and down my slit. She bobbed a bit, but Denise was now applying more pressure to Teena. I could feel my dick hit the back of her mouth at which point Teena reached out and put her hands around my thighs and started to pull. I then felt my dick penetrate her throat. She kept doing down until her nose was pressed against my pubic area. I couldn't believe that anyone could do this, but clearly

Teena was an accomplished cock sucker. She held me in her throat and her neck muscles were convulsing. It was one of the best feelings I have ever felt. After about ten seconds, she pushed away and was gasping for breath as long streams of gooey saliva were between her mouth and my dick. She just exclaimed: "Oh my god!" and dove down on my prick again.

Denise watched from the side to get a full view of the Teena. She said: "Teena, I can see your throat expand as you take him down. That is so hot!"

Teena came up for air again and said: "This is most amazing cock ever! I have never had anyone that deep. When you shoot your load in my throat, I imagine it just going directly into my stomach."

Denise held Teena from taking another dive and said: "You have to calm down, Teena, we need him to last at least for a little while"

"I want to see this thing for real!" Teena yelled.

Denise just said: "Good things will come to those who wait. Why don't you assume the position on the bed so he can sample your lower end?"

Teena immediately moved to comply doing the same arch Denise had done to expose herself. I leaned forward and gave my friend a long lick up her pussy which, like Denise, she was completely shaved. She shivered and I then kissed each of her thighs as I put both of my strong hands on her ass and spread her for another lick.

I looked up and saw that Denise was crawling in front of Teena and then spreading her legs while pulling Teena's hungry mouth to her pussy. I had never seen a live lesbian act and it just got me more revved up. I got back to licking and was now thinking of getting a bit creative.

Teena had mentioned ass fucking, so I licked one of my fingers and pushed it into Teena's asshole. She moaned as my finger went in. It went in much more easily than I thought possible and then realized that Teena had already applied lube to her anal chute in hopes of this. How dirty. I kept licking until I felt Teena spasm on my tongue. Her pussy was now freely leaking. I used Tina's ass to grab onto and move to a kneeling position.

Denise said to Teena: "Get ready to have your world rocked" I put my cock at her pussy entrance, and she pushed all the way back and let out a load moan.

Teena said: "so full" as I touched the end of her tunnel. I pulled back and then started to increase my tempo. On the first few thrusts, I was pushing her face into Denise's pussy. I could tell that she was no longer doing a good job on her as she was getting overwhelmed with cock.

Denise must have felt the same and crawled around and kneeled next to me beside Teena and said: "really start fucking her" I reached Denise with one arm and brought her in for a kiss.

I then decided to find out how far she might go after her promise to me. I guided Denise to get down and had her put her head on Teena's ass.

Teena asked what I was doing, and Denise said: "I am getting close up view of an enormous dick that is moving in and out of your cunt. When it is all the way in, it is obscene how it is stretching you. I think I am going to get a taste pretty soon" Denise opened her mouth and waited while I pulled out my slimy dick and then fed her my cock. She sucked it up with gusto and I pulled it out of her mouth with a pop. I looked down at her and said, I want you to let me enter your throat on your next feeding.

This was the first time Teena had heard me speak and I could see her tilt her head as she recognized the voice. She quickly started moaning again as I started to slam into her again. I felt her start another orgasm. I waited about thirty seconds and pulled out again to feed Denise. To her credit, she tried to take me into her throat, but ended up gagging.

I reentered Teena as Denise caught her breath. She looked up at me with a smile and opened her mouth again.

I said to Teena, "did you grease your asshole for me?"

She said: "I cleaned it out earlier today and packed in a much lube as possible. I am not sure that I can take that monster in there but if I can't, I will gape my ass for a week with huge toys so you can do me next time.

Denise understood where I might go and moved her hands to Teena's ass cheeks, spread them, and nodded at me. While continuing to slowly pump Teena, I pushed two fingers in her ass to start getting it ready. I pulled them out and they were all slimy. I was about to wipe them on her back but then thought of a nastier option and presented them to Denise who took them both in her mouth and sucked.

Now it was time for the main event. I pulled my dick out of Teena and put the head of cock at her slightly gaping rosebud. Teena was taking big breaths and as she inhaled, I pushed in my head. She let out a moan and then pushed her bottom to me. I kept pushing and got almost half of my cock in before the pressure became too much.

I stopped and Denise was just looking with a slack jaw. She said: "Teena, you should see this. It looks like he is splitting you in two with that massive tool now lodged in your skinny ass" I started to slowly move out and then in. Denise jumped up and grabbed a bottle of lube and started applying it around her sphincter and on my shaft. With the extra lube and by working my rod in and out, I was now able to get three quarters of my cock in her.

Teena was moaning and I felt another orgasm rack her body. This was my first anal experience, and I was now close to shooting my load. I went another couple of minutes and then felt Teena wind up another orgasm which added additional tightness and sent me over the edge. I sent all of my seed into her rectum and left myself lodged in there to empty it all.

Denise was still kneeling next to Teena and still had her cheeks spread. I leaned forward and gave her a kiss. I then pulled my rod out of Teena's ass with pop and pointed my semi hard dick at Denise. She dove down and first sucked off the bit on cum on the tip of my knob and then took me into her mouth. After cleaning me, she showed me what a naughty girl she was by pushing me aside and started rimming Teena's now gaping asshole.

I laid down next to Teena and lifted her blindfold and said: "Surprise".

Teena looked at me with dawning recognition and said: "Holy fuck" She turned her head back a bit to Denise who was still dining on her ass and said: "What the hell have you done? He knows us and lives here. This could destroy our lives"

I reached out and put my had on her cheek and said: "I would never do that. I have as much to lose as you do"

Denise added: "Think of the easy access and then ask yourself, Teena, what would you give up for that cock and how he uses it?" Teena blushed and said: "I am sorry for my outburst and worry. It has been a long time of sneaking around to protect my kids.

You are right, Denise, I would do anything for this again." I leaned in and gave Teena a kiss as she laid down next to me.

Denise crawled up the other side of me and said: "By the way, Teena, next time starts soon if last week was any indication."

Teena laughed and reached down to gently stroke me and asked: "So what is our next act to please you master?" I raised my eyebrows at the master term and looked up and said hmmmmm.

Denise added her hand to my member and both women leaned in to give me a kiss on each cheek. I pointed out that there were a couple of un fucked holes left in Denise and I should take advantage of this. Denise gave me a worried look and said: "There is no way I can take you in my ass tonight. Between us, Teena is the anal slut and was prepared with practice, cleaning, and lube" I looked at Denise and suggested that she had some practice work to do this week. You need to get that shit hole ready for my return and work on reducing your gag reflex. Denise just nodded.

Teena added that she would loan her some butt plugs that she could use throughout the week.

"I have an idea" Teena said. How about we lez out in a 69 with Denise on top until you are hard. You can then replace my mouth with your cock when you are ready. I will get to see Denise taking the monster and if you want, you can pull it out to feed me her juices and face fuck me. As she described her wicked plan, she gave me an extra squeeze and felt me twitch.

Denise said: "I think he likes your dirty mind". Teena was clearly the wilder of the two of them. I thought for a second and added, how do want me to finish?

Teena said: "Blow your load in her snatch, remove your cock for cleaning by me, and I will then suck and swallow all of your cum out of her pussy" My cocked twitched again setting the action in motion.

I followed the rough plan laid out by our slutty Teena. As Teena was eating Denise, I squirted some lube on my index finger and inserted it into Denise's ass which sent her off. She was very tight, even with the lube. As I entered Denise's pussy which was very loose and wet, I kept my finger in her ass for extra stimulation.

Teena, then moved her tongue to Denise's clit which started her second orgasm. Teena alternated sucking Denise's clit and putting her tongue on my shaft. I then pulled out of Denise after her third orgasm and pushed my meat down Teena's willing throat. She tried to swallow while I was lodged in her esophagus which caused her throat muscles to ripple along my dick. Between Denise's orgasms, and Teena's oral, I was able to last another five minutes. As Denise started her fourth, I let go and held my cock in Denise to fully empty it.

Teena exclaimed: "I had my tongue on his shaft and could feel him filling you with his cum." After her description and true to her promise, Teena opened wide to take my cock directly from Denise's cunt. She then reached around Denise's thighs to spread her wider and let some of the cum that was leaking out dribble down into her open mouth. Teena then dove into Denise and finished her dessert.

I got up and grabbed three bottles of water and we decompressed sitting up by the headboard of the bed. I had so many questions for these two. Teena said that she had become fed up with Rick over the past few years. She said he didn't have the equipment and lacked the desire to use what he did have. She was just staying together with him until their kids were all out of the house. She said that she had expressed her frustrations to Denise a few years earlier. Denise thought that they could help each other out. They had planned how to seduce a man and then be able to share him. This proved harder than they had expected as the pool of single, straight, 40ish year old men was not great.

After one of their targets didn't show, Teena had suggested mutual masturbation with Denise. This led to them using dildos on each other to get off at first and then led to them experimenting with extra oral. Denise added that the bisexual element started due to frustration but that they had now embraced it. I had no issue of course. Teena, who was one of Susie good friends, had shared her issues but she now clearly understood why Susie didn't understand as she was being serviced by some world class cock and must have been satisfied.

I talked with them about Susie and how much I missed her. She was my first love, and we were having a great life together until the cancer hit. I said it had taken almost two years for me to understand that I needed some companionship. In my wildest dreams, I never thought anything like this could ever occur.

Denise said that if I was interested, I could have the wildest sex life ever. You just need some confidence in dealing with women and advertise your equipment a bit better. She added that if she had known about what I was packing, she would have been even more aggressive. Ray, once I saw your cock, I was totally spellbound by it. It is all that I could think about this week. I had to have it but knew that you were still unsure. I am sorry for pushing you, but I have loved the result. Your command of us in bed totally enhances my pleasure. Keep telling us what to do and what you want. We will be your willing submissive sluts. They wanted to get together again on Monday, but I was going to be out of town for work until Friday. Denise said I should come over for dinner after I arrived.

Teena had pouty face on and was disappointed as she had commitments she couldn't get out of next weekend. Teena excused herself and said she had to get back home and I used the opportunity to head home as well. I was exhausted both physically and mentally.

I left for Seattle the next day. Through the week I got a few texts from both Teena and Denise. One had a pic of them going shopping in an adult store to try and get a facsimile of me to practice on. Another had a shot of Denise's ass with a clear plug in it. They were getting me excited about Friday.

Chapter 2

While out on work in Seattle, I stopped by a men's clothing store and looked for a pair of tighter fitting pants on Denise's suggestion. As I was so tall, nothing fit me. The sales assistant suggested custom pants that could be made and shipped. They did the fitting and took many measurements. When the lady doing the measuring touched my cock, she did a double take before regaining her composure. They wrapped up the measuring and sent me an email with the shipping details. I got an email from the female tailor later that evening, suggesting that we should meet up on my next visit. I laughed it off but thought of what Denise had said about the power of a big cock.

I arrived home on Friday afternoon and unpacked. I then headed over to Denise's place with a couple bottles of wine. I dressed in nice shorts and Bermuda shirt as it was now the middle of summer. I arrived at her place to find that Grace, her twenty-year-old daughter, was home for the weekend as a surprise.

Denise was in a sleeveless top and a short skirt. Grace had just come out of the pool and had bikini on. My memory of Grace was as a nerdy kid with glasses. She had matured significantly and had a toned body from doing yoga. She toweled her short dirty blonde hair and covered up with a wrap but left her bikini top on for dinner. I took her being there in stride and joined them on their patio for a nice dinner.

Denise talked about us having had a couple of big dates. She stressed the word 'big' a bit too much and I saw Grace raise her eyebrows.

I asked Grace what her school was like. She talked of the challenging classes and great friends that she had made. Grace talked about the frat that she had joined and said that she never thought that would be her thing but that some of her friends had convinced her. I knew nothing about frats and asked her about she applied. Grace talked about a challenging pledge week with some real challenges. In the end she said it had made her a more confident person and she loved the structure of the frat. She then made a few suggestive comments of her own which made it clear that she knew we were going to get intimate. With that she said she had to go catch up on her studies and went to her room.

Denise and I stayed on the patio and she said that Grace coming home was a last-minute surprise. I asked her how we should proceed, as I was sensitive to starting up with her daughter around. Denise just rubbed my leg and said that there was no way I was leaving now. If Grace hears a few moans, that wouldn't hurt her as she has never been around a positive relationship with a man. I leaned in for a quick kiss and noticed movement in upper window. I thought we might have an audience and suggested that we go inside.

We quietly went to Denise's bedroom and as she closed the door, she immediately started dropping her clothes. Under her shirt she had a lacy black bra that you could see her nipples through. She also had a matching pair of lacy panties that I was going to remove shortly. I started unbuttoning my shirt as she drew me to the foot of her bed. She started unbuckling my belt and said that she was glad to see me but a that she really wanted to see the monster. As she was doing this, I heard a bump from next door. Denise didn't seem to hear as she was singularly focused. After she dropped my shorts and boxers, the monster stood straight out at her. I heard a gasp from next door.

I tried not to react as Denise started to stroke me and ask if I was ready to see if she had made progress in getting me into her throat. As she was talking, I looked over to the wall where I heard the noise coming from and a small hole in her wall next to the dresser. As Denise engulfed me and then tried to immediately put me in her throat, I heard another gasp which was clearly coming from the direction of the hole. I quietly pushed Denise back and held my finger to my lips in a way that couldn't be seen from the spy hole. Excuse me, I need to go to the washroom first. Her master bath was close to her door and I walked towards it but went out the bedroom door.