Neighborhood Moms and Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha literally jumped up with a huge grin. Teena had a wicked smile and said: "Samantha, get ready to have your world rocked" Samantha literally squealed and bounded up the stairs ahead of us. Teena leaned in and whispered: "She doesn't know yet that we are intimate, but it might come out tonight."

We got up to my bedroom and Sam was sitting on the edge of the bed facing us as we came in. I took a seat next to her while Teena sat in my dressing chair.

I leaned in for another kiss with one hand on her hip and other caressing her cheek. She said after the kiss that she wanted to do it all. I kissed again and moved my hand from her face to her hip and touched her side under her t-shirt. Her skin was smooth and felt that she had a lacy bra on. We lay back on the bed and I moved my hand to her stomach and slowly moved my hand to her breast which were covered with a very thin material. Her nipples were puffy with harder nubs on top.

At the same time, Samantha's hands were roaming over my chest under my shirt. Her hand then grazed my cock which jumped at the touch. She smiled and then grasped me through my shorts and said: "Oh my god. Is that as big as I think it is?"

I gave a shrug and lifted her t-shirt up to reveal a see-through black bra. I then ran my hand down below her hip on the outside of her leg. I moved up and then pulled down her shorts revealing matching black panties.

Samantha was undoing the button and zipper on my shorts, intent on wanting to see the monster. I raised my hips and she pulled down both my shorts and underwear together.

I glanced over to see Teena sitting in the chair with one hand under her t-shirt. She gave me a wink to send me back to Samantha. I was able to get the clasp off her bra and removed it to expose her firm breasts topped with pink puffy nipples. Sam reached out to grasp my cock and I leaned in to lick and suck on one of her breasts. I could feel her giving me a few preliminary strokes. I then moved to her mouth and kissed her again. After the kiss, she moved her head down my chest and gave my cock a close-up stare and she took it in from different angles.

Teena spoke up and said: "Wow, that is impressive. Sam, you know what you should do."

Sam gave me a lick along the length of my shaft and then engulfed my head. At the same time, she grasped on with both hands and started to pump me into her mouth.

I groaned my appreciation as I unbuttoned my shirt and squirmed out of it. Sam was looking up at me as she started to move her mouth up and down in time with her pumps. As she increased the amplitude of her head movements, she removed one hand to try and take more of my cock in her mouth. I could feel the head of my cock now touching the back of her mouth. She looked up again and then tried to push me into her throat. I felt my head get past her tonsils, but she then pulled back coughing.

I reached down and drew her up to me and moved my head down her chest giving each nipple a suck as I moved by. I scooched down to the end of the bed and reached up and removed her panties to reveal a mostly shaved pussy with a little patch of pubic hair above her slit. I put my hands between her legs and ran my hands on the insides of her legs. Slowly I parted her legs which were bent at the knee as she laid on her back. Teena came over and put a pillow behind Sam's head so she could have a view of what I was going to do. I ran first my hands and then my mouth down her thighs and gave her a kiss just above her pussy. She had a little shiver of anticipation. I extended my tongue flat and then moved my mouth down one pussy lip and then up the other. Samantha was squirming a bit to try and get me to put my mouth into her pussy. I then gave her a quick dart into her folds. She tasted sweat. I withdrew my mouth and moved my hands to spread her pussy open. I took a deep, slow lick starting at her rosebud up to her clit. Sam was openly moaning now. I took a finger and entered her tight pussy to the second knuckle. Sam moaned again and was squirming more. She was very close. I pulled my mouth back and removed my finger to lick it and lubricate it and then re-enter her a bit deeper this time. Concentrated my licking on her clit while hooking my finger upwards. This sent her off and she started to spasm on my finger and there was a rush of fluids.

I looked up at her and she said: "That was incredible".

Teena spoke: "I know you think that was great and it I know it was. The best is yet to come when he enters you"

I moved up next to Samantha and gave her a kiss. She was hesitant at first as my face still had her moisture on it. In the end, she got over it and responded passionately. She reached down and grasped my member. Samantha started to make a move to go down on me again, but I held her up and said: "I am ready and want to be in you. Is there a position you prefer?"

She said: "No one has ever asked. If I must choose, I want you to be in control. I would also love to see you as you go in."

Teena came over to the bed and said: "Scooch your bum to the end of the bed and then pull your legs up and apart. Ray can then stand at the end of bed and fill your wide-open pussy."

Samantha quickly moved. When she pulled back her legs, she demonstrated her flexibility from dancing by putting her legs behind her arms. She was spread wide with her bum slightly elevated off the bed. It was a beautiful sexy sight.

I came around the bed and leaned in for a kiss while moving my hand over her open pussy. I then moved down her body and couldn't resist giving her a quick lick from her ass to her clit. She shivered again. I then stood up and put the head of my cock just between her soft pussy lips and moved it up and down. Samantha was squirming and moaning, so I put it at the entrance to her hole and gave a little push. It didn't immediately go in and she moaned in frustration.

Samantha, then spoke up: "Ray, I am not a virgin and have had a pretty big dildo in there multiple times this week. You are a sweet and loving person, but I need you to put that monster in me. Don't be gentle and don't stop unless I say stop."

Samantha was right, I was being overly gentle. I held my cock at her entrance and started to push. The head went and I just paused briefly and kept pushing. Teena was kneeling next to Samantha and exclaimed: "Look at you taking that cock sweetie. It is spreading you wide"

Samantha was moaning and breathing in gasps saying that she was so full.

I made it almost all the way in and then touched the end of her tunnel. Samantha must have felt it too and it started her second orgasm of the night. It felt incredible as she contracted around me, and I paused to let her spasms pass. As they passed, I pulled back and then moved forcefully forward to bottom out in her pussy. This kept up for about five minutes with me steadily increasing my pace. I was getting close. Samantha was moaning and let out a little squeal each time I touched her cervix.

Teena said: "Ray is getting close, and I think you should do something special for him. I want him to pull out of you and for you to take him in your mouth for the finish. You will need to swallow it all."

I gave Teena a smile for her dirty plan and kept stroking into Samantha.

Teena reached in and gave Samantha's nipple a twist which then set her off again. I concentrated on baseball to avoid cumming while she spasmed. As it passed, I pulled out and Samantha immediately slid down the bed and put my cock in her mouth. Teena reached in and stroked me as I started to cum into her daughter's mouth. She gulped once and then ran her tongue over my slit to get the last out. She gulped one more time and then looked up with a smile at Teena and me.

I ran a hand through her hair and said how special that was.

We moved up the bed and lied down on our backs with me in the middle. Samantha was running her hand over my chest and I asked her about what she thought.

She paused and collected her thoughts and said: "Ray, that was better than I even imagined. You made me cum three times. That is triple the number of orgasms that I have ever had from sex. Cumming in my mouth and swallowing it was so dirty but felt so right if it enhanced your pleasure. I was a bit hesitant to kiss you after you had my juices on your lips, but I clearly got over that when I sucked you at the end. Mom, thanks for the advice and your dirty suggestions. My big disappointment was not being able to get you into my throat. I want to do it as it seems so sexy, but I think I need practice."

Teena said: "You need to practice on Mr. Red and reduce your gag reflex. The other way to start is to push him down before he is completely hard. It is a sure way to get him hard again."

Samantha gave her mom a look but didn't say anything. I think she was realizing that her mom had been up doing more than just using toys.

Samantha put her head on my chest and her hand had now drifted down to slowly stroke my cock. She spoke up and said: "Does the monster actually fit into a woman's ass? I know you talked about it. When I see it live, I just can't imagine it fitting."

I said: "It goes in but takes some practice and lubrication"

Samantha asked: "Are you going to try and put it in my ass?"

I said: "Only if you want me to. I don't think that will be tonight as I doubt that you are ready"

"I have had a finger up there and want to put one of mom's toys there, but they don't compare to this," as she gave my cock another stroke. She added: "I bet mom might be able to do it. She has a lot of toys for anal. What do you think mom?" She looked back at her mom after giving my head a quick lick.

"Samantha, tonight is about you and your pleasure and learning," Teena said.

"But mom, it would be about learning to see it happen. It is clearly something you are both into and sharing with you would be special."

"I don't know Samantha"

Samantha smiled as she hadn't gotten an outright refusal. She turned her head back and started licking and then sucking me while pumping her hand up and down.

I reached out and pulled Samantha's waist to me and she got the idea and straddled my face. I ran my hands over her lower back and reached down to touch her firm breasts as she resumed sucking me. I then moved my hands back over her skinny ass and pulled my mouth up to her red pussy lips and started licking. With one hand, I started putting my finger on her ass. I looked over at Teena and gave my night stand a stare.

Teena got the silent message and opened my nightstand drawer and pulled up the bottle of lube that was there. She opened the cap and squirted some in Samantha's crack. Samantha quickly looked around to see what her mother was doing. She just pulled up her legs a bit more which pushed out her ass a bit more.

I got my finger coated in lube and gently pushed it into Samantha's asshole as I was licking her. She grunted and started cumming as I pushed on her prostate. She lifted her head off my cock and yelled: "that is so dirty, and I love it! Mom, get those damn shorts off. I want to see him sodomize you!"

Teena didn't need any more coaxing. She got off the bed and said: "OK, I will show you how to be an ass slut. The things I do for you!" She pulled down her shorts and panties which matched the panties Samantha had on.

Samantha dismounted me and I rolled to the side as Teena got in her knees where I was laying and put her chest to bed which extended her ass in the air. Samantha and I kneeled on both sides of her mother as I put lube on the crack of her ass. I first put a finger in and then another.

Samantha squealed and said: "Mom, he already has two fingers in you"

I crawled around behind Teena and Samantha grabbed my cock to aim it at her mother's ass. I put some lube on my cock and Samantha rubbed it on.

Samantha looked at me and said: "Do it Ray. Put that monster in there. Ream her slutty shit hole. I know you have done it before, but I want to be witness to this."

I said to Samantha: "Spread her cheeks and get a good view so you know what to expect next weekend when I take your anal cherry."

I pushed hard into Teena as I knew she was prepared and loved it. Samantha's jaw was agape as I went all the way in on one push" I moved in and out a few times and then Teena screamed that she was cumming. She felt fantastic and it was so exciting to have her daughter watching with enthusiasm. I just kept moving in and out.

Samantha said: "Keep going Ray. She is a dirty anal whore and wants it all. By next weekend, you should be able to say, 'like mother, like daughter.' Are you getting close?" she looked at me with hunger. I nodded. She then added, "Pull out and paint my face with your load. I will show what a cum slut I am and won't dodge or flinch"

That sent me off and I pulled out and held my cock and pointed it at Samantha's face. As I pulled out, she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue for a target. The fist stream went from her chin to her forehead. The next hit her nose and upper lip. She then closed the gap and sucked me into her mouth.

Teena looked at her daughter with awe and after Samantha took her lips from my cock, Teena used her fingers to push the cum on her daughter's face into her mouth. She then said: "Well, that was an incredible mother/daughter bonding experience"

Samantha said: "Mom, I get the distinct feeling that you have done this before. You didn't flinch when taking the monster in your ass. I don't think that this is due to just your self-help toys. I think that you have been fucking Ray for a while. If we are going to continue with Ray, and I really, really, want to, you have to be honest with me."

Teena looked sheepishly at her daughter and said: "There is a lot to share. You are right about Ray, but don't blame him. Denise snared him into his first date after our pool party a few weeks ago. After she had him once, she lured him back by promising him every guy's fantasy which is threesome with two women. She convinced me to be the third woman. As I have mentioned, I have been very frustrated with Rick for years. My only reason for remaining in the relationship was your wellbeing in a stable family environment. I was looking to end my marriage after you left for college in the fall. My timeline for ending it with Rick looks like it has moved up if you know all this."

Samantha asked: "Mom, tell me more about Denise. How did she convince you? I hope she didn't blackmail you or force you."

"Denise didn't force me into anything I didn't already want. We had been talking for a year about our frustrations. She was one who gave me the original box of toys that I have shamelessly added to."

Samantha asked: "Did she give you the strap on or did you buy that? How do you use it? I don't buy your description of a package purchase."

Denise had the sheepish look return and said: "At first, Denise shared the toys. This then led a lot of talk about masturbation. Eventually it led to mutual masturbation and finally we started fooling around together as she couldn't find any men that were adequate. The strap on was so I could fuck her."

Samantha was agape at this. She was deep in thought for a few moments and smiled. She said: "Wow, this is weekend of revelations. I thought I was doing all the sharing about boys and relationships. Now I find out that my mom is a bisexual anal loving big cock slut." She then reached out and gave Teena warm loving hug.

Teena came away with tears of joy in her eyes. I almost laughed thinking that being called a bisexual anal loving big cock slut could be a term of endearment. Who knew?

Samantha looked at me and asked: "So, how do want to proceed? You clearly have your pick of women in the neighborhood and if you walk around in tight pants, I bet you choices will widen even further.

"Since I went to that pool party, my life has transformed. I hadn't had any meaningful social life for the past few years. Susie got sick, we dealt with her passing, and the kids have all left home for college. Since that pool party, I have had the wildest sex I could imagine with multiple people and many times with multiple women at the same time. It is both exhausting and exhilarating. I don't know what my plan is, but I know that I have loved getting close with both of you."

Teena and Samantha both got dressed (Teena still had her t-shirt on) and had to head back to their place. I slept on one side of the bed to avoid the wet spots in the middle.

The end for now.

For the main female characters in this story, I tried to think of porn stars that approximated my imagination of the character in the story:

Teena: Ash Hollywood

Denise: Casey Calvert

Grace: Pepper Hart

Samantha: Alex Grey

I hope you enjoyed the story. If I get a good response I can continue in few possible directions:

1. A trip to the lesbian sorority with Ray, Grace, Denise, and maybe Samantha. Domination games with frat girls ensue. Charity auction for the services of Ray and Grace.

2. Power struggle between Grace and Samantha. Grace has a crush on Samantha that Samantha uses to play Grace. Contest ensues with Grace bringing a lesbian slave and Samantha getting dance friend who has become a model to join with her younger sister who is an entitled bitch who learns her place on the bottom.

3. Ray gets more confident in using his big cock for adventures at work and/or in the gym.

4. Teena's sister is enticed to join after Teena shares stories.

5. Denise's other daughter comes home for Christmas and finds things have changed. She joins Grace and her mother with Ray.

6. Teena and Samantha move into Ray's place after Teena breaks up with Rick. This might be the last chapter.

Let me know if you have any other ideas.

Sincerely,

Toro