Neighborhood Moms and Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise said: "Oh Grace, the cum is not nasty at all. I crave it and thought I was getting a real treat when you fed me. As Ray knows, I will eat his cum wherever he deposits it."

I got up and had a quick shower to get the sheen of sweat off me. When I returned the ladies were spooning on the bed. I laid down and was asleep in minutes.

The next morning, I awoke with a hard on which was firmly planted in Denise's mouth. She was stoking me in time with her bobs. Grace was still passed out. As Denise detected that I was now awake, she increased her tempo. In less than two minutes, I blew my cum straight into her waiting mouth. She swallowed it all and was crawling up to me when Grace said, "You aren't done your morning duties yet" as she spread her legs.

Denise redirected her crawl towards Grace. I decided to get involved and went over to Grace and lifted her legs to her shoulders where she could hook her arms behind her knees. This exposed her bottom end completely. Denise started licking while I quickly ran out and returned with the dildo from her closet floor.

I grabbed the lube and put some on the dildo and my fingers. As Denise continued to lick Grace, I inserted two fingers in her ass. She gave out a moan. I held up the dildo so she could see it and raised my eyebrows. She just gave a little nod. I then pushed the dildo into her ass. The site of her mother furiously licking her pussy while having a dildo in her ass was great.

After five pumps of dildo and Denise's continued licking, Grace let out a grunt and then a small scream as her juices flowed onto Denise's face. Denise looked up with a smile and Grace said: "Good mommy slut."

We all go up and had a leisurely breakfast and recounted the night again. Grace was heading back to her college town on Sunday and was linking up with friends today. She told her mother that she expected her to arrive at her frat house next Friday at 6pm for her introduction.

Denise asked what she should wear and what was expected.

Grace said to come in a sexy, easily removable dress, black lingerie, and no panties. She added that you should have your holes lubricated if you wanted to be able to walk after the weekend. Get ready for a wild lesbian orgy where you will be the bottom slut.

"Too bad I don't get to watch that" I said.

Grace said: "I may be able to involve you in an event later this fall. Most of us lez out but there is a bi group which it seems I will be a part of after last night. The fall event is a charity auction for a fantasy evening. You might be part of the offering I will organize. I think you would be a big hit"

"Anything for charity" I said with a smile.

Denise and I agreed to grab dinner on Wednesday at her place as it might attract attention if Teena was coming over without Rick to my place. I promised to make the main meal this time. I texted Teena to see if she wanted to join us. It took about five seconds to get a YES. Denise tried to get me to join them for dinner that night, but I needed to recuperate.

Through the rest of the weekend, I reflected on how my social life and now sex life, had gone from zero to one hundred in just two weeks. My engineering solutions never worked this well or this quickly. I was getting more confident with relationships as I crawled out of my despair. I had known that my cock was at the right end of the bell curve on size. I didn't realize that I might be in top 1% or better. Clearly, it had an effect on women I had been with. Susie and I did have a healthy sex life, but this was a new level. When I checked my mail, I realized the package with my new pants had arrived from Seattle. As I pulled out the pants and business card came fluttering down. It was the card from the female tailor with a note on the back saying call me.

Chapter 3:

Work was work on Monday. I donned my new pants which did fit well. They were much more form fitting than anything I had ever worn before. I spent the day somewhat self-conscious when walking around the office. After a few hours, I forgot about it as I hadn't gotten any cat calls or lewd comments. The next day, I wore the other pair and thought nothing of it until I was out for lunch with some of the marketing staff.

Deanna, our marketing director, asked, "new pants Ray?" I said I had gotten them last week in Seattle on the advice of a friend. Deanna said: "Keep following that advice Ray. They look sharp."

No one had ever commented on my clothes as I was generally a very average dresser and now after two days with just new pants, I was getting the odd comment. Maybe I should up my game on clothing.

Wednesday came and I took off early from work to do a bit of prep work for dinner. I made seared tuna steaks which encrusted with fennel and pepper corn. I served the tuna over greens with a mustard seed dressing. I had agreed to show up at Denise's place a bit early to set up and to space out the arrival of Teena and me.

When I got there, Denise was looking lovely with her now standard French braid hair which I found very attractive and as Grace had demonstrated, had other uses as well. She had a cute summer dress on, and I noticed white accents from her undergarments poking through. Denise also had a silk band around her neck. She saw the covered dishes I had in hand and asked about what I had made. I demurred and asked her what she had planned for dessert. She blushed just little and said that Teena and I would both enjoy it. She also noticed the new pants and said: "Now that is some good advertising" and reached to give my groin a squeeze. I batted her hand away and said we had to wait for our guest to arrive.

Teena came breezing in after a bout half an hour. She had gone very casual with a bikini top and cut off jean shorts. We gathered in the kitchen over a glass of wine and some cheese and crackers. I was plating the main course as Teena started asking about our weekend. She asked: "How wild did the two of you get on Friday?"

Denise blushed a bit and said: "Very wild"

Teena was not going to stand for generalities and started with some probing questions: "So, did my toys help you prepare? Are a full-fledged anal slut like me who can take the monster?"

Denise nodded which spurred on Teena, who was shameless

.

Teena pressed on: "Did he get it all in and how did he finish? I want details!"

I kept my head down and kept dishing out our dinner.

Denise said: "He got it all in and I came a few times, it was so sexy. Just as I was off on my last orgasm, he pulled out and shot streams of cum all over my back"

Teena said: "I wish I was there to lick them up"

I then added: "Oh, they were licked up"

Teena asked: "Ray, is there a side of you we don't know about? Is that why you don't dwell on sports and drink more wine than beer?"

I responded and said: "Teena, that is not me. I have zero issues with other people's choices on what they do and don't do but retrieving my own fluids is not something I will ever be comfortable with. I know that is a bit of double standard when I am talking to two ladies who are intimate with each other but that is how I am"

Teena turned to Denise with a questioning look and said: "So who did it?"

Denise bowed her head and said: "Ray caught Grace spying on us through a hole in the wall and you know, yada, yada, yada..."

Teena's mouth was agape, and she said: "Denise, you are not getting away with 'yada, yada, yada'. Did you both have sex with Grace?"

Denise had her head bowed and looked at Teena and nodded.

Teena exclaimed: "That is so hot! Denise, you thought she was a full lesbian, but now she is eating cum and who knows what else. I can see that you are embarrassed about this, but there is nothing to be embarrassed about with me. You connected with your daughter. Maybe in a non-traditional way, but it had to be powerful. Spill your guts with pride!"

Denise let out a big breath and brightened visibly with her closest friend's acceptance. She then went into the details of last Friday to the complete shock of Teena. Teena was less shocked about the sex part but was surprised about the development of Denise being a submissive to her daughter.

Teena asked: "So, does that silk band on your neck signify her dominance with you?"

Denise said: "It does, and I am wearing it with pride. This weekend, I am going to visit her frat to meet girls from her fraternity."

Teena said: "Denise, what an evolution! A year ago, you were a sexually frustrated divorcee. You are now a sexually liberated submissive incestual bisexual anal taking cum bucket who is going off for her first lesbian orgy. I can only say that I am jealous, and I draw inspiration from you."

I have thought about my own transformation as well. "I had only ever had sex with one woman and was celibate for almost two years. Now I have had multiple partners and done some of the kinkiest things I have ever dreamed of. I truly miss my wife and wish that she was still here. What I have stumbled into with you two has been truly uplifting and just so much fun." I then pointed out that Teena had the same sort of transformation as Denise less the incest and impending orgy.

We all grabbed plates of the salad with the tuna and went out to the patio to eat during the sunset on a wonderful summer evening. We toasted our relationship and continued to talk.

Teena asked Denise if the toys she had loaned her had helped. She said that it had felt strange walking around with plugs in her ass all week but the result having multiple orgasms while I fucked her was well worth it. Teena asked Denise if the toys had included her red dildo? Denise shook her head.

Teena said: "I wonder where it went to?"

Denise smiled and said: "I bet I know. Didn't Samantha break up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago? She was probably getting horny and looking for a replacement. It is either that or Rick has some secret fetishes"

Teena said: "You are probably right about Samantha. I have been so caught up in this that I have ignored her. Rick is away starting on Friday for his annual summer fishing trip with the guys, so I will have a talk with her."

Denise said: "Don't be too hard on her. She is just coming into her own as a young lady and probably needs help"

I joked that Denise could take her along to the frat orgy for a real hardcore course in lesbian sex.

Teena said: "All kidding aside, I am not mad at her. I do really need to help her. I don't want her to make the same mistakes I did about sex. She needs to find a partner who will fulfill her and help her. I don't want her settling for a shitty lover, like I did"

We finished up dinner and I asked what was for dessert. Denise and Teena just winked at each other and smiled. Denise said that we had to go inside for a surprise.

I assumed that we were heading to the bedroom, but instead they led me downstairs to rec room with a big tv and sectional sofa. Denise said: "We thought we should share a little home movie we made before we were involved with you. We thought you might like it."

We went and sat on the large couch with me in the middle of two mischievous ladies. They started the video which had them setting up a tripod besides Denise's bed. Denise was in full white lingerie and Teena was in black.

Teena exclaimed that she thought it was warm. Denise agreed and they both stood up to strip down to the exact lingerie they were wearing in the video. I joined them in stripping down to my boxers as well.

Onscreen, Teena was on the bed and had removed her panties and was fingering her pussy. There was no sign of Denise. It was clear that we were going to try in sync with the movie. I reached over to Teena and pulled her panties off and started running my fingers over her pussy like I was seeing on screen.

Denise had also removed her panties but was now affixing a strap on dildo harness. Her reason became clear when she entered the video wearing the same strap on. In the video Denise approached Teena's head and Teena leaned in to start sucking the plastic cock.

On the couch, Denise guided me to stand up and she removed my boxers and guided me to Teena's mouth.

Teena sucked greedily and was putting my head into her throat while Denise was pumping me. This had me close to cumming and I wanted to keep going so I pulled out of Teena's mouth and had guided Denise's strap on to her. Teena briefly pouted and then got back to sucking.

On screen, the sucking continued and then Denise moved away as Teena raised her legs and hooked her hands behind her knees. Denise then started licking Teena's spread pussy.

I knelt on the floor and pushed up Teena's legs to mimic what was going on in the video and started kissing the backs of her thighs before licking her from her rosebud up to her clit. Teena let the dildo fall out of her mouth and was moaning.

On screen, Denise had moved up and was now fucking Teena with the dildo. I did the same while Denise was now pinching Teena's nipples. Teena had then started coming which again almost sent me over the edge. I just remained in place for about 30 seconds until she finished. I then gave her a few more pumps in her now sopping snatch.

I looked at the TV and Denise was now on her back with Teena riding on top. I pulled out and started to to lay on the couch, but Denise took that place, telling me to look at the video. Teena mounted Denise and Denise started to pump up into her.

On the video, Teena had grabbed a vibrator with one hand and after licking it, she ran it up and down her ass crack and then inserted it into her ass.

I understood what the ladies were angling for and got behind Teena. I put in two fingers in her ass. It was pretty tight with dildo in her pussy. This sent Teena over the edge again and I felt her contract on my fingers. I did see a bottle of lube on the end table and grabbed it to apply to my fingers and cock.

After Teena had come back down. She moved up Denise, so the dildo fell out of her pussy and said: Ray, put that monster in my ass first. I pushed in aggressively and she grunted and then moaned. After I was all the way in, she moved back a bit while Denise positioned the dildo at her pussy. Teena smiled and said, well, here I go, and pushed onto the dildo with my cock still lodged in her ass. It felt incredible as I could feel the dildo going into her with my cock. When it was in, she looked back and said: Ray, time to start pumping. I moved in and out slowly as it was so tight. Teena was screaming pleasure.

Denise was telling her what a slut she was for being double penetrated.

I sped up a bit, but it only took a few strokes until I started cumming I her bowels. This sent Teena off and her muscle contractions were squeezing all the cum out of me.

After she (and I) relaxed for about 30 seconds, I pulled out of her ass. Teena moved up Denise again to get the dildo out. However, this time she didn't stop with the dildo falling out kept moving up to Denise's head where she put a knee on either side of her head and lowered her pussy onto Denise's mouth. She then did the nasty thing and sat up and moved at bit further up so that Denise was now licking her distended gaping cum covered asshole. I could see a dribble of cum coming from ass and Denise just licked it up and ate it.

I said: "Well clearly Denise got her dessert." She just looked over and licked her lips and smiled. The lesbian frat was going to be surprised with the nattiness of their new recruit. Teena reached over and pulled my cock to her mouth and cleaned me off.

The video had stopped, and we disentangled and sat on couch in our original positions. I kissed both ladies and said how fun that was. I then kneeled on the floor in front of Denise and helped her remove the strap on.

I said: I never did get my dessert and then gently pushed open Denise's legs and put my mouth on her wet pussy. I did long licks from her rosebud to her clit. I then added finger in her ass and one in her pussy and focused on her clit with my tongue. Teena had scooched over to watch, and fondled Denise's round breast and she had her orgasm, and I got my dessert.

Chapter 4:

Teena was going to come over to my place on Saturday afternoon. Rick was away, but she had to have a talk with Samantha on Friday night.

Work on Thursday was tiring after our Wednesday session. A couple of colleagues noticed but I didn't make any comments as I didn't want to kiss and tell. I did get back to doing my work outs at the gym and while there I picked up some tight-fitting spandex shorts and spandex jammer swimsuit. If my new dress pants were getting noticed at the office, the new shorts would help at the gym.

On Saturday, I cleaned up around the house and took care of the pool in my backyard. I was in swimming after cleaning when Teena came by for a visit. She was wearing a short summer dress which showed off her beautiful long blonde hair and lithe figure. She had let herself in as I rarely locked my door. I came to the side of the pool and looked up and greeted her getting a brief view of some white underwear under her dress. I jumped out and toweled off the wetness.

Teena looked on with a bit of hunger and commented on the new swimsuit. She said: "Ray, if you would have worn that to my pool party, you would have had wives lining up around the block to see you."

I added that it might be a bit larger right now that she had arrived.

I made us both gin and tonics and we sat out on the patio under an umbrella. I asked her how it had gone with Samantha. She rolled her eyes and said she didn't know where to start on that. I waited patiently, and she started to recount her interaction which started on Friday at dinner. Teena had started asking about the breakup with her boyfriend which Samantha said was fine. The boyfriend was not very attentive to Samantha and was always ditching her so he could hang with friends. This sounded like her dad who was doing exactly that, this week. As Teena said to Samantha: "No loss there."

Teena then broached the subject of her missing toy. She said that Samantha blushed and stuttered on this. Teena said that she reached out and made it clear that she was ok with it and wasn't offended. She made it clear to Samantha that she wanted to make sure that she had a healthy sex life and that she could confide in her with any questions or problems.

With this Samantha had calmed down and she then started opening up about her sex life with her boyfriend. She had been having sex a with him for a while but had found it unsatisfying. Samantha described to Teena how her former boyfriend wanted blow jobs but was hesitant to perform oral on her. Her sole time achieving orgasm with him was when he went down on her and he was disgusted with the fluids that came out of her after she had gotten off. The intercourse was short and after he got off, he just rolled away.

Teena felt bad for Samantha. She consoled her about the bad experience and then moved on to ask about the dildo. Samantha had said she had discovered Teena's box of toys last summer when she was in Teena's closet to borrow a blouse. When she had seen them, she didn't know what to say and just kept her discovery a secret. Samantha said that even before her breakup, she had been looking in the toy box and had tried a few of them.

Teena asked her why she had chosen the red one.

Samantha had said that she had tried a smaller one, but the red one which was about seven inches was more satisfying.

Teena said that she laughed at this comment and said people will say size doesn't matter but those are observations made by those who haven't experienced a big cock. Teena said: "I may have been a bit too revealing on that comment because Samantha who was getting more comfortable started to ask me some uncomfortable questions."