Neighborhood Moms and Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly went down to Grace's room and quietly opened her door. She had a closet against the wall that adjoined her mom's room and there was no sign of her in the room. I quietly approached the closet and quickly open the door. Grace was on her knees with her face glued to the wall. Her bottoms were off, and I could see that she was pushing a dildo into her pussy with one hand. Hearing the door open, she looked at me with a combined look of guilt and lust. I grabbed her by her forearm and marched her back into Denise's bedroom. As Grace stood, her dildo dropped to the floor. I looked down and just said: "So small"

Denise didn't know what I had done and was still sitting on her bed with a confused look. She gasped as I marched Grace in with her bottoms still off exposing her nakedness below the waist. I said: "Look what I found spying on us from that hole over there. I caught her kneeling on the floor and masturbating with a dildo while she was watching us."

Denise exclaimed: "Grace! How could you spy on us?"

Grace looked at her mom and said: "I have been doing this for years and watched you lez out with Teena and others. I had to see the first man you have had in years. Looks like you found a winner with that schlong. I haven't seen many dicks, but that is larger than most of the cocks I have seen on porn sites."

They both looked down to my still hard as a rock dick. I thought for a second and then decided to go for it and put my hand on it and point it at Denise. She was hesitant but didn't recoil. Grace said: "Go ahead mom, I totally want to see you swallow that snake."

I stepped a bit closer to Denise and moved my cock to her lips. As I was about to touch them, she opened her mouth and gave my mushroom head a quick lick. She then put more in while grabbing the base of my cock. Grace just stared. Denise put me to back of her mouth and took a deep breath before forcing me into her throat. She got it in a couple of inches and then backed off coughing with stands of drool hanging from her mouth. Grace then reached out and put a hand on her cheek and said: "Good try mommy slut."

My mind was racing with Grace there. My first thought was to get her scolded for her voyeurism. I then thought this would be a great push for Denise to give me a suck while her daughter watched. Hearing her comments to her mom suggested that she was into this. I was going to run with it.

I moved the hand I had on her arm to her shoulder and said to her, now it is your turn and gave a gentle push down.

Grace looked at me and said: "You want that don't you? You want to have a mother and daughter at once? You think you can tempt a lesbian with that fuck stick don't you? You want us to take turns until to blow cum into our faces and mouths and then watch while we share it?

I just said, "that sounds about right, but you have only covered the opening scene"

Grace looked up and asked: "What, is there more you can do?"

I looked down at her at her and said: "After the cock sucking, I will return to favor and bring you both to orgasm. Then the fucking will start. First with your mother where I intend to first fuck her pussy and then her ass which she has been preparing for me. Then, if you want, I will fuck you with a real cock until you cum all over it.

Denise took my cock from her mouth and looked at her daughter. She said: "Honey, you should try it. I have tried the lez thing because I couldn't find a real man. It was great fun, especially with Teena, but it doesn't compare to a dominant male lover with an incomparable cock. Having a hot, living and beating cock inside you is a different experience than just a plastic dildo. The thrill of making him cum and then consuming the juices adds to experience. It isn't just about your pleasure or his, it is the combined experience of us all together. The sum of our experience last weekend was greater than any single part.

Grace looked at her mom with dawning recognition and said: "You had a threesome with Teena last weekend?"

Denise said: "Ray and I had our first encounter two weeks ago. I then lured him back with the promise to fulfill his fantasy of a threesome with Teena. It was better than I could have ever imagined. I came four times that evening. Since then, I haven't been able to think of anything else all week. Teena is so jealous of me right now as she couldn't be here. Join us tonight. It will be the best sex you have ever had and if you still don't like cock in the morning, you can return to your lesbian clique and dyke out with dildos for the rest of your days. I love you Grace and want you to fulfill you in every way." When Denise finished speaking, she reached out and hugged her daughter and gave her a brief kiss on the lips.

Grace was deep in thought for a moment. I could see the gears grinding and she evaluated the logic of her mom and her interest in trying something new. She looked at her mom and said: "I think I want to try this, but we should talk about how I am with other women. I have grown as a person and realize that sometimes I am submissive, as she gave me a glance, but most of the time I am dominant" and gave her mother a stare.

Now it was Denise's turn to think. She said with some trepidation: "Well, I am your mother and you have always been an obedient child. What are you thinking?"

Grace raised up a bit and straightened her back and said: "Oh mom, let's face it, you are a submissive slut. You have gone years not knowing how to find your sexuality. You experimented with Teena and now you will do anything for Ray including deep throating, anal sex, and performing lesbian acts for his pleasure. Just add submissive mommy slut to me on that list. You know you will be happier."

Denise was still hesitant and asked: "What is involved with being a 'mommy slut'?"

Grace thought about it and said: "Well for tonight, I am not sure how I feel about Ray's cum. I think you should clean it all up with your slut mouth. If he blows in you, I will retrieve it and spit it into your willing mouth. If he blows in my mouth, I will be passing it to you. Then there are the rules after tonight."

Denise now with a bit of fear and a bit of lust in her voice said: "What should I expect after tonight?"

Grace said: "Well there is the regular cunt munching that you will perform on me. Then there is my use of you with the frat. As the newest submissive, I will be expected to share you with my sisters. They will want you to service them when you are in the house. Lastly, I may have friends home and we may need your slut services then as well."

Denise asked: "What about when Jenny and you are home?"

With this question, I knew that Denise was going to become Grace's mommy slut. The conversation blew my mind. Grace was far more confident than I had ever imagined. Her glance at me earlier, suggested that I had latitude to get what I wanted. Denise, however, was in for some degradation and lesbian debauchery. Thinking about made me even stiffer.

Grace responded with: "We can work that out at Christmas. I don't know how she might have changed after going to college. We will see. So, mommy slut, I would suggest it is time for you to get sucking again. I will try to help you a bit on your deep throat technique but must admit that it might be some tough love.

Now was the time for me to assert myself into the mix. I held the base of my raging dick and pointed it at Grace instead of Denise and said, "Grace, you will demonstrate first" She looked up at me clearly not used to being told what to do. I used my other hand and put it behind her head and pulled her to my cock. As my cock approached her face, I wasn't sure that she was going to open her mouth. This was probably her first time sucking a real cock. Just before it touched her lips, she opened up her mouth and took me in. I gave her a moment to get used to the size and felt her tongue exploring.

Denise said to Grace: "Can you believe how big and warm that is?"

Grace couldn't respond but did reach up and grasped my shaft closer to the base and started to stroke.

I kept pressure up on the back of her head and slowly pushed further into her mouth. She had clearly gone through these motions with a dildo. It was now time for the real thing. I was now at the back of her mouth. Grace took a bit of a breath and then pushed her head to my groin, and I felt my cock enter her throat. She got it down about three inches before having to pull back in a coughing fit.

Denise looked at her sympathetically and took over for her own try at throating the monster. She didn't get any further and was now coughing as well. I said, "Ladies, you will have to get lessons from Teena, she has lost her gag reflex."

I changed the script laid out earlier and extended hands to Denise and Grace. They both rose and I kissed them both. We moved over to the bed and Grace fell onto the bed on her back and then pulled up her knees and then spread them apart to reveal a shaved pussy with a drip of juice dripping down to her taint. Between the dildo that had been there and promise of kinky sex, she was ready to go.

I leaned down and gave her a long lick from her asshole up to her clit and raised my head and exclaimed: "yummy" while Grace let out a moan. I then moved up and laid down beside her and pushed up her bikini top to pinch her pencil eraser nipples which sat atop firm apple sized breasts. Denise seemed unsure of what to do so I said: "Denise, help guide me into Grace. After I am in, I want you to start licking your daughter's clit."

Grace draped one leg over me and raised her bum cheek next to me so I could position myself partially below her. Denise grabbed my shaft and pointed it towards her pussy which was only about an inch away. I asked Grace, "Is this your first real cock?" She had lost some of her confidence and just nodded.

Denise used her other hand to spread her daughter's pussy lips and I then put my head at her entrance. I gave a little push and head entered easily due to the dildo work she had done earlier and the lubrication she had from getting excited.

Grace gasped as I started to push in further. I wasn't halfway yet.

Denise and Grace were both staring at my cock going into Grace. I reached out and pulled Denise's head towards her daughter's distended pussy. Denise looked up into her daughter's eyes and extended her tongue which was sealing Denise's fate as subservient to Grace.

Grace was moaning but as Denise's mouth approached her pussy, she nodded encouragement. As Denise gave her first lick up from where we joined to Grace's clit, Grace let out a scream and I could feel her tight cunt contracting on my cock. It felt incredible and I stopped pushing to avoid cumming right there.

After Grace's orgasm past, continued my push into her. I was almost there. Grace was moaning loudly and saying how full she was. I was finally in as far as I could be from this angle.

Denise stoked my balls and raised her head from Grace's pussy and said: "Ray, start pumping that fuck stick into my no longer virgin daughter and make her yours by spraying your seed into her cunt"

I started slowly moving in and out of Grace. After five slow strokes, Grace, screamed again and I felt her spasm again. After her cunt muscles released, I increased my tempo and was getting very close which I announced.

Denise raised her head again and looked in my eyes and said: "Do it Ray. Slam it into her. She is loving it." As she said this, she started fondling my balls and then lowered her slut mouth to aggressively lick her daughter's clit.

I went over the edge and started spurting into Grace. This set her off again with her cunt squeezing me as I was jerking into her.

Denise raised her head again and smiled and said: "I can feel him seeding you."

Grace kept gasping and moaning. After I stopped spurting, I left my cock in Grace. She finally regulated her breathing and exclaimed: "That was amazing. It wasn't only the size; it was the heat of cock in my pussy. Mom, having your slut mouth on my pussy was awesome. Are you ready for your clean up duties?"

Denise nodded and grabbed the base of cock as I pulled it out. Upon coming out of Grace's pussy, it popped up between her legs and there was a glistening pearl of seamen in the slit on the head of my cock. Denise extended her tongue and licked it off before putting about half my cock in her mouth. She then pushed down and was able to go the base as I was softer than usual. She came up and smiled at her achievement.

I smiled and said, "That felt great." I then slid from underneath Grace. Denise kept her legs spread and leaned in to eat the cream pie in Grace's cunt.

Grace started moaning again as Denise started her retrieval.

I ran my hands over Grace's stomach and then caressed her breasts as I leaned in for a kiss. She was still moaning and had tears in her eyes. She kissed back passionately and whispered: "I never thought I would lose my virginity this way, but I loved every second of it" She then came again as Denise was finishing her dining.

Denise moved up on the other side of Grace and Grace reached out and kissed her mom and said: "You are an amazing mother, and we are going to have some amazing times together. She then reached out and caressed her mother's breasts and said, "these are so beautiful and full"

Denise moaned as Grace touched her breasts.

I crawled below her and pushed her legs open. Denise needed some satisfaction for her willingness to be our fuck toy tonight. I planted tender kisses on each thigh as I moved up and placed my mouth on her leaking pussy. It took about a minute before she came on my tongue.

I came back up and laid on my back between Grace and Denise with my hands behind my head. This was already amazing, and I was going to be ready for more soon.

Grace ran her hand over my chest and abs as Denise leaned in for a kiss to get a taste of herself and say thank you.

Grace dropped her hand to my semi hard cock and gave it a few strokes and said, "Are you going to sodomize mom now? That would be so hot."

Denise smiled and said: "I have prepared all week, cleaned myself out, and applied lube to prepare" I hope it goes better than my first deep throat attempt tonight."

Grace said: "Did you fuck Teena in the ass with that this missile last week?"

I smiled and said: "Teena is a wild animal. She took it in every hole and just wanted more. Drink lots of fluids before engaging with her."

Grace said: "I have been sodomized by my frat sisters but never with something this large. I doubt that I will be ready for that tonight but will practice for our next session."

As she told me about her experience, my cock started responding.

Grace exclaimed: "Mom, it is getting hard! Get yourself on all fours. I want to see him split you in two.

Denise giggled and rolled over and put her butt in the air. I reached out and caressed her back and then breast from the side as Grace crawled around to her other side and tweaked her other breast. I then rose to kneel behind her and ran my hands up and down her back finally placing them on each cheek. I pulled them apart to see her glistening asshole. Grace leaned over for a look and smiled when she saw the lube leaking out.

"Good call on the lube, mom. When they first sodomized me, it was without warning or preparation" I hated anal sex until the president coached me on getting ready prior to our house sessions. Now I love it."

I still wasn't completely hard and held up my dick and pointed it at Grace. She got the idea and leaned down and bobbed on my cock. After she felt me getting hard, Grace rose and grabbed her mother's ass cheeks and spread her apart. I grabbed the lube that was on the side table and applied it to my head and shaft. Grace reached out to spread it out with some strokes. I then took a finger and inserted into Denise's ass. It went in smoothly, so I added a second and moved it in and out. Grace was watching with a smile on her face. I removed my fingers and pointed them at Grace's face. She got the idea and put them in her mouth and ran her tongue around them. Time for the main event.

I moved my now engorged cock to Denise's glistening, and now slightly open, asshole. She moaned as I steadily applied pressure. My head went in as Denise let out a big moan. Grace said, "That is awesome mom. Now get ready as he pushes deeper" As I pushed deeper, Grace put more lube at the point where my cock was entering Denise. I looked at Grace and said: "start rubbing her clit."

Grace reached under and ran her fingers over her mom's pussy and started pushing on her nub.

Denise's moans increased and I felt her orgasm. I stopped pushing to allow her muscles release from climax. After she calmed down, I pushed the rest of the way.

Grace said: "Mom, Ray is all the way in, and you look amazing with that huge cock spreading your ass cheeks. I slowly started to withdraw and push back in. This sent Denise over the edge again and I had to wait thirty seconds to continue.

Grace was kneeling on the bed running a hand over her mom's back. Her other hand was on my chest. She leaned in for a kiss and after we broke, she said: "Time to fuck her, Ray" She grabbed her mom's thick French braid and pulled her head back and said to Denise: "Get ready. That huge cock is going to pound your ass until you can't walk straight. In our next session, I am going to wear a strap on so we can spit roast you or maybe DP you if there is room in that slut cunt of yours while Ray is in your ass."

The nasty talk had me very close and Grace could see my furrowed brow as I tried to hold on. She kept up the nasty talk by saying: "Ray is about to blow his load, mom. He is going to pull out and shoot his cum on your back. I am then going to lick it off and spit it into your slut mouth" That sent Denise over the edge again and caused me to lose control.

As Denise was orgasming, I pulled out and sent a spurt on her back. Grace reached out and milked the rest of my cum onto her mom's back. She then delivered on her nasty promise and bent down over Denise. Before she started licking the streams of cum off her mom, she smiled and gave the head of my cock a quick lick to get the cum off the head. She then licked up the streams and globs off her mom's back and looked up at me and opened her mouth to show me her cum coated mouth. I then helped by guiding Denise to lay on her back.

Grace held her head over Denise's face until she opened her mouth wide. Grace then let the cum slowly drool out between her lips into Denise's greedy mouth. When Grace was done, Denise closed her cum covered mouth and had a big gulp as she swallowed.

Grace said: "That is a good mommy slut."

Denise just smiled.

I laid down next to Denise on my side looking at her and Grace who had a hand draped across her mother's stomach. I said to Denise, "That was awesome, and you are so sexy. How was that for you?"

Denise looked over at her smiling daughter and then at me and said: "I didn't think anything could have topped what we did with Teena last weekend, but this was even better. Ray, you were still careful when penetrating my ass and that made my first time great. Grace, you are a nasty piece of work... and I love it. Having Grace take some control enhances the pleasure I get from being a submissive cum bucket slut."

I looked to Grace and asked: "I believe that was your first time with a man. I hope it was great."

Grace smiled and said: "I have always loved dildos but getting the real thing was a thrill. I did meet the technical description of a virgin but have a lot of experience with big dildos. The feeling of a warm living thing inside you is much better than just the plastic fantastic. I am not sure yet how I feel about the taste of cum, but I loved using it to enhance the nastiness for mom."