Neighborhood Play Ch. 09

Story Info
Club Ass Fuck.
1.5k words
4.67
2.9k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recommend reading chapters 1-8 for more back story and character descriptions.

______________________________

Linus, Sally, 4 and me, had just finished a scorching hot session of unexpected group sex, and now someone was pulling into our driveway. (See chapter 8.) Before we could react, there was a knock on the door.

The other three scurried into the kitchen and I went to the door. I opened it a crack and peeked through it.

"Hi Lucy," said 4's twin sister 3. "Can we come in?"

She was with her big brother 5, the longtime third basemen on our baseball team, and a good friend of Linus. He and his twin sisters' names were derived from their father, who in a grand gesture of displeasure regarding the numbering of humans (social security numbers, etc.), had mockingly and legally renamed all of the family members as a single digit.

Not really wanting to go through the awkward act of turning them away, I relented and just opened the door.

"Sure," I said. "Come on in. We're all undressed, so if you don't mind that, you're welcome to stay. You all might as well come out," I called out into the kitchen. "The jig is up."

Linus, 4 and Sally, slowly trudged out, sheepishly holding their clothes over themselves. I, on the other hand, made no effort to conceal my naked body.

"What the hell?!" 5 said, awestruck.

3 just stood there in her shorts and t-shirt, grinning and checking us all out.

"So, we've been having a little fun, 5," Sally said. "what have you guys been doing?"

"Uh, we just had some ice cream and then thought we would pick up 4," he said blankly, still not over the shock of seeing his friends and little sister naked.

"Well I think you guys should play with us," Sally said, as she went straight up to 5, wrapped her arms around his waist, pressed her naked body against him and gave him a kiss that would have made anyone weak in the knees.

5 was short ---- like his sisters ---- but was stocky, muscular and had spiky thick blonde hair. He was wearing tactical shorts and a white t-shirt, with Ray-Ban sunglasses around his neck. Like Linus, he was studying business administration at State U. He and Linus were planning to open a business selling custom security blankets online.

No one could possibly resist Sally, and 5 was no exception. She had him out of his clothes in seconds and her mouth over his cock. He took her head gently in his hands and looked at Linus.

"Is this okay with you?" he asked.

"It's okay if you don't mind that I just fucked your sister," Linus smiled.

"How about you fuck his other sister, Linus" 3 said with a sly grin. She, too, was now out of her clothes.

3 was built exactly like her twin, 4, but still had her natural sandy brown hair color, shoulder length. The two girls were 5' and under 100 lbs, with amazing little tight bodies. 3 laid on her back on the sofa, spread her legs and motioned to Linus, who walked straight over to her and buried his huge cock up her tiny slit.

"Fuck me, Linus," she moaned. "Give me that cock."

Unbeknownst to 3, that cock had just been in Sally, in 4, and in his sister's (my) ass. If either 3 or 5 had paid more attention, they would have seen the dried cum all over all of us.

As Linus fucked 3, 5 pushed Sally onto the floor, grabbed one ankle and flipped her over doggy-style, ramming his relatively average length, but wide dick up into her little snizz.

"Oh my god that's a fat cock, 5," Sally screamed, her mouth wide open.

4 and I were now next to each other on the second couch, opposite Linus and 3, watching. I began rubbing my pussy gently, picking up speed as I watched the show. Now 4 lifted her right leg and crossed it over my left leg. The feeling of them sliding together was bliss. Then she took my left hand and put it on her clit, while reaching across and replacing my fingers with her hers on my pussy. After a few minutes of developing a rhythm, she leaned over and began flicking her tongue in my ear.

"I want to be your neighborhood girlfriend," she whispered.

I was now so horny I turned to her and buried my tongue between her lips. The french kiss was so hot that we both doubled the speed of rubbing each other, our legs still visibly sliding against each others, our ankles locked together. She was so small that I just wanted to scoop her up in my arms and make love to her forever.

Nevertheless, I got off the couch, went over to 5 and Sally, kneeling down over Sally's ass, as 5 continued to pound her little saucebox from behind. When 5 pulled his cock out of her hole, I took it in my hand and mouth, jacking it and sucking it at the same time.

Now 4 got off the coach and went over to Linus and 3. She pulled my brother's cock out of 3 and took it straight into her mouth, licking her twin sister's pussy juice off of it. As turned on as 5 was, now he was watching his naughty little sisters across the room with Linus.

Linus, pulled his cock out of 3's mouth, pulled 4 onto the couch on her hands and knees, and shoved his hard, slippery cock up her little hole. With no prompting, 4 went down on her sister.

Across the room, 5 nearly fell over from the shock, never taking his eyes off of his sisters, as 4 ate out her twin. I took his cock out of my mouth and returned it to Sally's tight little snatch. Then I laid in front of her on my back, placing my perfect little size 6 feet on her thighs above her knees. Wrapping her arms around my thighs and grabbing my ass, she took my pussy into her mouth, rapidly flicking her tongue over my growing clit, her ass banging back into 5.

I realize now as I'm writing this that it's hard to keep track of this action with three people with names that are numbers, so bear with me as I recap.

Linus is fucking 4 on the sofa, who is going down on her twin.

5 is fucking Sally on the floor, who is going down on me.

After about 10 minutes of this super-hot action, Linus pulled out of 4, her black bobbed hair shining under the light above. Linus looked over at his friend, 5 and said, "You wanna switch?"

5 said nothing, but pulled out of Sally, got up off the floor, walked over to the couch, fist-bumped Linus, and took his place behind his sister.

4, pulled her tongue out of her incestuous lip lock on 3's dripping little cunt, looked back at her brother and said, "Fuck me 5. Fuck me in the ass."

"Do it 5," said 3, her voice trembling with excitement. "Put your cock up her tight little shithole."

As 5 put his hands on 4's perfect ass, and then slowly slid his fat cock up his sister's asshole, Linus put his cock against Sally's sphincter, sliding it up into her.

"Fuck my ass, too, baby," she said, looking back at Linus.

"Yeah, yeah, little brother," I yelled out maniacally, "fuck her ass while she licks my cunt."

Sally's long blonde hair lay over my legs and stomach, as her mouth rammed into my hole, with Linus' cock banging her perfect little ass.

Now the two boys were ass-fucking at a tremendous pace, both seemingly ready to climax.

At nearly the same time, they both pulled out, jerked their cocks and began shooting their loads.

Linus, who had been fucking now for nearly an hour, shot a generous load of dark cream on Sally's ass, just as I began squirting all over her face and into her open mouth.

5, fucking his sister's hot little ass, pulled out and let out a huge bellow, blowing his load like a firehose, all over 4's ass, cunt, back, neck, hair and the back of her legs. His second round also pelted the back of her head, and as she turned her head around hard, she opened her mouth, taking it all over her face and on her tongue. As the dousing came to an end, 5 wiped his cum onto 3's feet, which now rested on her sister's slippery ass, then grabbed 4's ankle and wiped his cock off again on her left foot. 3, who had been diddling her clit, finally came all over 4's already pasty face, her ass coming off of the couch, her back arched as she screamed.

Both boys now laid back -- spent.

The twins jumped up and came over to Sally and me.

4, absolutely covered in her siblings' jizz, sat on my face, grinding her spermy fuckholes on my tongue and lips.

"Eat that fuckin' spunk out of me, Lucy!" she barked, finally squirting all over my face.

Sally, still on all fours, looked over her shoulder and watched as 3 licked the dark puddle of cum off of her ass and out of her hole.

"Sally and 4," I said. "Welcome to Club Ass Fuck!"

Unfortunately, little 3 was left out of the exclusive group -- for now.