Neighborhood Pt. 02

Story Info
More fun in the neighborhood.
13.4k words
4.23
4.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Neighborhood (Part 2)

Prologue to Part 1: Characters

I thought it best to start this story by introducing the characters. There are a lot, so it might be easy to become confused. First, the main character is Keenan. Keenan is the one who started the entire neighborhood thing so it's best to introduce him first. Keenan Foster is twenty-one, extremely smart if a bit unmotivated except for one thing. Sex. School has always come easy to him, but it is sex that motivates him. It is the summer before his senior year in college. He graduated from High School at sixteen. Because school has always been something easy for him, has become addicted to the social part of college. To the girls. For the first three years of college, he had lived in the dorm, but for his senior year, he moved back in with his stepmom and his father.

Next is Allison, his stepmother. Some might call Allison Foster a trophy wife and in truth, Keenan's father was first attracted to Allison for her model-like looks. Five Feet eight inches tall, long auburn hair, green eyes, and an extremely attractive face. Long legs, a perfect round ass, and C-cup breasts. Most men upon seeing her could not help but take a second look. The woman is very beautiful. David's first wife (Keenan's Mother) died when Keenan was very young. Keenan and Allison have always liked each other, the pair closer than many biological mothers and sons. Though only ten years older than Keenan, she still thought of him as her son. Up until the events of this story.

David Foster is his father. A lawyer who became very bored with his chosen profession decided to start an electronics consulting business. Like Keenan, David is extremely smart. His business took off and quickly it became very successful. The only downside was that he often had to travel for business. His secretary, a very young thing, would often travel with him. Allison was quite aware that her husband was having sex with Sarah, and, other women. The two had agreed that they could have sexual partners outside the marriage, though Allison had never done so. She knows David loves her and that is all that matters to her. For her part, his secretary Sarah enjoys the sex and is completely infatuated with the older man, but understands that the older man will never leave his wife. However, she may harbor a secret desire for him to divorce his wife. But, David pays her very well to be loyal and not to make waves.

Next, are the other young men Keenan knew from his college, and one of their sisters. Jacob, is tall, black as midnight with a physique, like Keenan, that women loved to stare at. A handsome, masculine face, and dark eyes with a mysterious look about him. At six feet one inch tall, Jacob never lacked female companionship. Jacob was the sort of leader of the three. Then there was Thomas. Also just an inch over six feet, very good-looking and quite aware of it. Blue eyes, a broad chest, dark hair, and a not unhandsome face. The most level-headed of the older pair, Thomas always found a way to keep the peace. Unlike his friends, he had a steady girlfriend, though they had not made firm plans for the future, they did spend a lot of time together. Until the events of the neighborhood. The third of the trio was Donnie1, The youngest of the three, Donnie also had a muscular chest underneath his shirt, and at eighteen he had just recently had his first sexual encounter. His shrouded eyes were haunting, his lips thick and sensual. Once his eyes opened, most women found his blue eyes gorgeous, many fantasizing about him. Finally Margaret. Margaret is Donnie's sister and is a part of the Accepting Wife series, as is Donnie.

Now the Bridge Club. Four ladies, one of whom lived two houses down from the house Keenan and his family lived in. At thirty-eight, Kelly is a semi-retired school teacher whose husband had died two years previous to the events of this summer. Kelly had never taught Keenan as she taught at a school away from the neighborhood she and Keenan and his family lived in. Occasionally she still did some substitute teaching just to keep her credentials current. Kelly is five feet six inches tall and has long dark hair with the face of an angel. Though thirty-eight, she appears much younger and Keenan had always a crush on her. Well, more like he had always had the hots for her. Green eyes, nice C-cup breasts, and an ass to die for. She often wore shorts that showed off her lithe and sexy legs, tanned and muscular. In a word, a beautiful woman.

The second of the Bridge Club that met at Kelly's house every Tuesday night was Victoria. The only one of the women still married and living with her husband. Vicky is five feet seven inches tall with short dark hair. Brown eyes, and a nice figure, especially her narrow waist that showed off her large D-cup breasts. Her hips are a bit narrow, but Vicky has a round and firm ass. Her legs are still sexy at the age of forty-two, she is the most outgoing of the four women.

Vicky and her husband Daniel, most call him Dan, had talked about opening up their marriage sexually. It was easier talked about than made to happen. Dan is six feet even and an avid tennis player, so he is in great shape. Dark hair and brown yes, a perfect nose and a gleaming smile. Dan tends to grin at almost anything which was what attracted his wife Vicky to him.

The third is Denae. Divorced and still a bit bitter about the break-up with her husband more than a few years in the past. Her husband had been cheating on her with a younger woman and eventually left her. Denae is the tallest of the four at five feet ten inches tall. Many men are intimidated by her, and her aggressive demeanor. Though after the divorce, she lost some of that aggression in her post marital depression. A pretty if not beautiful face, she had become a bit overweight after the divorce. Probably one hundred and sixty pounds, but she still has a nice ass, her legs her best feature. With brown hair and brown eyes, she still garnered looks from men.

Lastly, the smallest of the four is Rebecca. At five feet three inches tall, Becca as most people call her, is extremely beautiful. Long legs for her height, and a perfect ass that she could not help but swing as she walked. Long blond locks, beautiful blue eyes, and perfect skin. Her lips are full and sensual, she had many men ask her out, but being separated and having not dated in years she never went out with any of them. Though thirty-seven, she also looks much younger. Her husband had become bored with their sex life and it was this that finally caused the separation. If she had to guess, she was fairly certain that her husband had been cheating on her.

Finally a pair of neighborhood gentlemen. James and Eric, both black, lived a couple of streets over from both Keenan and Kelly. Keenan had met them as a kid on the playground. When they were kids they often met at the park, at the basketball courts, to play basketball. James was the most talented of the three, though Keenan could hold his own. Eric was a good passer, just not the best shot of the three. James is six foot three and has a bit of a pocked mark face from his teenage years fighting a bad case of acne. Built like a linebacker, though as mentioned his face was not perfect, he still had his share of ladies after him. Eric on the other hand is quite good-looking. Darker than James, with a slim and lithe build, Eric is quieter than his friend. Eric's parents at this point, had moved out of state, and he was going to college locally. His parents still owned the house and the two young men stayed in it. As they both had swing shift jobs and went to school during the day, their lives were very full. Though like the other young guys they were out of school for the summer. Both black men had very nice masculine asses and chests that women are attracted to.

Additional Characters for Part 2

Though mentioned in part one, Sarah was not covered thoroughly. She is a blonde, five feet six inches tall. She sports long locks, down to her waist. Sarah has a trim and sexy figure, large breasts, long legs and fit if a bit narrow ass. She regularly has sex with Keenan's father but accepts that their relationship is just a physical one. At least for the time being, she believes. At twenty-seven she is sexy and could have her choice of men.

The gym will be introduced in this part and the men who work there. One is Jacob mentioned above. Another is John, who is a personal trainer and built like a tank. He stands five feet, eight inches tall, and has dark hair that he keeps short. A bit of a rugged face, he is known for his basic good looks and his incredible build. It is also a fact that he has a very large..., well the reader will find out.

Also working at the gym is Jacob's father. He manages the place. He stands at exactly six feet and looks much like his son. Like his son, he has dark skin and eyes, a handsome face that women fawn over. As the owner of the gym, he is also very fit and occasionally takes on clients as a personal trainer. Where Jacob is outgoing in public, his father Lander is a bit less gregarious, but not exactly shy. Especially when he is around women.

Lastly is a friend of Keenan's from his childhood. Arthur had grown up on the same street but had moved away when they were just kids. Keenan will run into him at a local store at one point in the story. Arthur is five feet eleven inches tall with a medium complexion. Dark hair and brown eyes he is of Armenian descent, he has a slim but fit figure. Though not the most handsome of men, he has another attribute that some women like.

Chapter 1: Another Encounter between Kelly and Keenan

Wednesday evening two things happened. First Jacob called to remind Keenan to tell Kelly he would be stopping by the following day. He said he had already informed her and that Jacob should stop by sometime a little before noon that Thursday.

The second was a call from Kelly. It was just after dinner that evening, about six thirty when she phoned Keenan who was reading in his room. His stepmother, Allison, had gone out to do some shopping when he received the call. "Hey, Keenan. Are you busy this evening?"

"No, not really. What's up?" Of course, Keenan was hoping it was for another sexual encounter.

He could almost hear the grin in her voice as she replied, "Okay bad boy. Yes, for that, and I want to ask you something."

"Okay, let me shower and I will be over. Can you do something for me, Kelly?"

"Maybe..., depends Keenan."

"Do you have something sexy you can wear? You know, some lingerie."

Kelly laughed and replied, "I think I might be able to dig something up. It's been a while, but I will find something."

Kelly went through her closet and dresser where she found a black bra, black crotchless undies, and a black garter belt with black stockings attached to the belt front and back. She threw them in the dryer for a few minutes to freshen them up and then quickly put them on. She then put on a bathrobe and awaited her arriving lover. She was excited, she enjoyed her time with Keenan, but she had a plan for one of the other ladies in her bridge group. Kelly then put on her favorite perfume and combed her hair so that she looked attractive to Keenan.

A few minutes later he rang the bell and she answered the door. As she ushered him into her home, she removed the robe and set it aside. "God..., you look so hot."

Kelly immediately folded into his arms and brought her lips to the much taller young man. They kissed passionately and Keenan lifted her off of her feet and into his arms. He quickly carried her down the hall behind the living room and to her bedroom. As he lay her on the bed she said, "Are we in a hurry young man?"

Undressing, very quickly, he replied, "You are just too beautiful to waste any time." He then quickly climbed onto the bed. He reached between her legs as he lay next to her and that was when he discovered the underwear had an opening for his cock. He wasted no time, but quickly climbed aboard her and slid his manhood inside her. "You..., you are so wet, baby."

"I have been thinking of you inside me all day. God, you are so hard. Yes..., Keenan. Your cock is so good inside me." Keenan for his part loved sliding his manhood completely into her love tunnel. She took him, his fat cock, without hesitation or complaint. She moaned, with pleasure, as he fucked her. This time he went very slowly, relishing the experience. He wanted to enjoy this coupling, to make it last. As he pumped her he once again kissed her, his right hand finding her right nipple sticking through the soft lace bra. Once again their lips parted and she said, "Are..., are you like this for all the ladies?"

"You bring this out in me," he replied as he brought his mouth to her neck and kissed her. Reaching between those wonderful mounds, he found the clasp and undid the bra, revealing her perfect sexy breasts. He twisted the left nipple not so gently and she moaned once again. "You are so beautiful, Kelly."

She then replied in a very garrulous but hushed voice, "Enough..., enough gentleness Keenan. P-please, fuck me. Fuck me hard, honey. Please fuck me hard, Keenan."

Her young lover pushed himself up onto his hands, looking down at her as he began to drive his hard cock in and out of her. "Yes..., okay. F-fuck yes, Kelly. I am g-going to cum in you. Oh God yes. Fuck yes, you feel so good."

Her arms around his neck she replied. "I c-came Keenan... I love how you fuck me. Yes, honey. F-fuck me good. D-don't hold back. Oh God, yes, cumming again, Keenan."

Keenan grunted like an animal and then began to shoot his pent-up need into Kelly. They locked their lips together once more as they shared a mutual orgasm, both caught in the throws of their release. A tear rolled from Kelly's eye, and she quickly wiped it away, not wanting Keenan to think the wrong thing. If he noticed, he did not say anything as the pair finished their latest coupling. She cried, a single tear because she was afraid she was falling for this younger man. She had to nip those feelings in the bud.

Keenan rolled off of Kelly and the room was filled with the sounds of the two lovers catching their breaths. After a couple of minutes, their breathing stabilized and it was Keenan who spoke first. "So..., you sexy thing you, what was it you wanted to talk to me about."

"Well, it's going to sound strange..."

"That I doubt. But, go ahead, what is it you wanted to say?"

"You know Denae Wilson, one of my bridge ladies, right?"

"Yeah, I met her a few times over the years. She seems like a very nice lady. Why do you ask?"

Kelly then leaned onto Keenan's chest, which just made his cock twitch, her naked body against his. "Well..., what do you think of her? I mean, do you find her attractive?"

Keenan sort of lifted himself up slightly and turned his neck and head so he could see into her face. "Why do you ask me that?"

"Can you just answer the question," Kelly replied. "Do you think she is attractive?"

Thinking for a moment, he put his head back and then wrapped his right arm around her, pulling Kelly to his body. "I have always thought she was attractive. But why do you ask?"

Kelly then hesitated, unsure of how to continue. Finally, she managed to say what she needed, wanted, to say to Keenan. "Have you ever thought of..., well..., bedding her?"

It was Keenan's turn to hesitate, but after a pause, he responded. "There is probably not an attractive woman in my circle, in this entire neighborhood, at school, at my summer jobs over the years, that I have not fantasized about. So..., yes, I guess I have thought about, as you put it, bedding Denae."

Kelly replied, "Good. I want you to stop by her house Friday night and seduce her. I have all the faith in the world that you can accomplish that."

"Okay, but answer a question for me. Why have you never asked me to use a condom?"

"Because I trust you. I mean I can't get pregnant, but I trust you are careful. You know what I mean."

"I do, and I am. I have been careful, but I have to ask? Well, what if some other guy came on, to you? I mean..., what if some guy was attracted to you? Would you be tempted? The truth now, please."

"We are not exclusive, right Keenan?"

"Nope. Never said we were. Honestly, you just asked me to..., well, to seduce one of your friends. So..., yeah, we are not exclusive."

"Okay," at this point she lay back on the pillows, "You have opened me up to..., sex. To having lots of fun. For the first time since my husband died, I am feeling like a woman. A woman who wants sex. So, depending on the guy and the situation... Yeah, I might be amenable to another guy. I am not gonna lie, Keenan."

"Okay, good to know. Very good to know." Keenan smiled and as he did he rolled over on top of her, "But, lovely Kelly are you ready for another?" As he said this, he slid his cock into her.

Chapter 2: Fixing the fence

Early that Thursday morning Kelly heard a knock at her door. Wearing a thin nightgown underneath, she had thrown on a bathrobe, not expecting a guest so early. "One sec," She yelled at the door and then opened it, once the bathrobe was firmly tied.

Kelly was greeted by a very tall, and very good-looking black man. "Uhm, Jacob, right?"

"Yes ma'am, we are here to work on that fence for you. Are you ready?"

"I did not expect you so early, but certainly."

"Good, then can you open the gate me and my friends will bring in the tools and the wheelbarrow we will be using. We need to mix a bit of post cement Keenan told me."

Kelly nodded her head yes and then still in the robe, went into the back yard and opened the gate on the side of her house. Three handsome young men took a few trips to bring in the things they needed. "I will leave you young men to it. When you are finished you may come to the back door and knock. I will pay you, and I have a shower should you need it."

It surprised her when in just a couple of hours Jacob came to the back door and knocked. At this point, she was dressed in pants, a shirt, with a bra and undies underneath, and tennis shoes. "Come look. We are done, we just wanted you to see the job we did and see if you approve. We even painted the entire fence with some stain for you so it won't wear as quickly. Probably have to be stained again every two or three years."

Kelly looked at the job they had done and was thoroughly impressed. "Wow, very nice work. It looks brand new! Thank you so much guys, I truly appreciate this."

"Okay...," Jacob began, "You said something about a shower?"

"Yes, but since there are three of you, I suggest you keep them short. One of my next projects is to have a bigger water heater put in, it's only thirty gallons. So, ya know, make them quick showers."

"Okay, cool. But I get the first shower," Jacob said. Kelly then led him to the master bathroom and on the way grabbed a stack of towels and set them on the counter. She had a stack of white towels she used for guests. The other guys followed them in and went into the living room and had a seat, one on the couch, the other on a lounge chair her husband had once sat in.

Kelly was tinkering in the kitchen when she remembered she had left her wallet in the drawer of the side table next to her bed. She went to grab it to pay the guys when Jacob came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. The first thing she noticed was his incredible chest. She could not help herself and for a good ten seconds stared at his body. "Do you like what you see?" He said to her.