Neighborhood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, did you pay for this? I mean my membership? Don't worry, you are paid up for a year. And you will have a special membership which will be explained later. Okay?"

"Jeez, Keenan. You didn't have to do that."

"I did it for a reason. Now, let's go work out."

At different points, John went over to them assisting Denae in her work-out. He made sure she did not overdo it as at the same time Keenan did his work-out. After about thirty minutes, John told Denae that she had done enough for her first workout and to hit the showers. She thanked him and headed back to the shower room. Before she could get there, Keenan cut her off. "Come with me. You have a special membership."

He led her to a door beside the front desk and knocked. Jacob opened the door and greeted them. "Hey, come on in." It was a sort of small room with a bunch of shelves with towels, white cotton nightgowns, and extra equipment for the gym on the right wall. On the left wall was a door, another door directly opposite the entry door to the room. "Back there are the private showers. This space, the showers here, are for our special guests. You are one of them, okay? Just grab some towels and a gown to change into if you don't want to immediately change into your clothes. Next to the showers back, there is a sauna, if you want to relax for a few."

"Okay, sounds good? Are there women's and men's showers back there? Or the sauna?"

"No, but, you'll be fine. The showers are unisex."

A little trepidatious, but willing to trust Keenan would not let anything bad happen to her, she went back into the space, which was bigger than she had expected. There were three showers and a full bamboo door, that she thought must be the sauna. She stepped into the middle shower and turned on the water, luxuriating in the coolness after her workout. She was under the water for perhaps thirty seconds when she thought she heard the door open and peeked her head out from the curtain that covered the shower. Jacob was standing, leaning against the shelf. "Uhm, Jacob? What's up?"

Jacob walked towards her and she said again, "Uhm, Jacob. What's up?" Jacob did not stop, he walked right up to the curtain, which fell to the side revealing a leg.

"What do you think is up sexy lady?" Suddenly surprising her, he pulled the curtain aside. Using her hands she covered her pussy and tits with her hands. "Oh, come on. Hey, I will walk away, and leave you alone. But..., I think you might want to have fun with me."

"Hey, uhm. I barely know you, Jacob." She stepped back into the shower, nervous, but at the same time intrigued by the sudden appearance of Jacob in this private space. "Jacob?"

Staring at her, he could see the lust, the want in his eyes. "Okay, first of all, I would never force myself upon you, Denae. But, if you want, I would love to step into that shower with you."

"Does Keenan know you are in here?"

"Yes, he does. He knows. He thought you might want to..., well, you know. I mean, it is completely up to you."

Denae grabbed the curtain and shut it. For a full thirty seconds, the only sound in the room was Denae under the running water. Then, "Well, are you going to get undressed and come in here?" Jacob grinned and quickly undressed. He climbed into the shower with Denae and immediately took her into his arms. He kissed her under the running water and at the same time took her hand and brought it to his already hard cock. "God, are all Keenan's friends well endowed," she said separating their mouths. Denae could not believe her brazenness, as she continued. "Would you like me to suck this monster? I have never sucked a cock. I assume you know what happened with me and Keenan last night. We didn't get to the cock sucking part."

"Sure, baby. I would love it."

"Don't expect much, I am a novice." She dropped to her knees and grasped his cock, stroking it slowly. "Again, I have never done this."

"Start by licking under my balls. Yes, just like that. Oh, God that feels so good, Denae. N-now, cup my balls with one hand and lick up the shaft. Yes, stroke in the same direction, lick up my cock. Oh, God, yes. Now..., now take my cock into your mouth. Not, too much, don't choke yourself." But Denae was game, she took half of his perhaps seven cock into her mouth. "Lick, lick around. God, that feels so good. You are a quick learner Denae."

"Mmph," she made unintelligible noises around his cock, and he enjoyed every second of it. She was learning and enjoying sucking her first cock, which her husband would never let her do.

"Oh..., Okay, enough." He said and behind her turned off the water. "Let's towel off." He reached down and took her hand and helped her to her feet. "I don't want to cum in your mouth."

Still a bit nervous she looked at the taller and younger man, "Well..., what do you have in mind, Jacob?"

Jacob did not answer but stepped into the room and grabbed some towels off of the shelf. Denae had already placed a couple of towels on a table right outside the shower meant for exactly that. As she went to grab them, Jacob walked over to her. "Oh, no. Let me do that. Let me dry you off." Denae giggled as Jacob grabbed a towel and began to dry her off from foot to head. Again she giggled as he came near her nether region, but barely tamped it. Then up her body to her tits, he intentionally spent a good long time on them.

"Are you having fun? I mean, we don't know each other that well."

Jacob stepped behind her and began to dry her hair, which she found exciting for some reason. "My hair is going to be a mess. Is there a brush around here?"

"After, okay. After."

Denae turned around and moved closer. "After what, young man."

He took her hand and led her to the other door. She did not fight but followed him into the room which turned out to have a small bed and a side table. She was nervous, but let him lead her to the bed. He had her sit on the side of the bed and then sat next to her. "So..., are you ready for this? I meant it when I said I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do."

Denae could not believe herself, but she wanted to have sex with Jacob. He was handsome and seemed very nice. She had just one worry. "Well, do you have condoms?"

Instead of answering her, Jacob went to the small table and opened the drawer. She leaned over as he pulled out a piece of paper, and she also made note of a box of condoms and a phone in the drawer. "That's up to you. But this is a piece of paper that I received from a clinic. I got it just a couple of days ago that says I am clear of disease..., any STI of any kind. So, it's up to you."

Denae leaned back slid up to the head of the bed and sat her head on a pillow with a clean pillowcase on it. "I guess I am ready when you are."

Jacob responded, "Play with your pussy for me. I want to see if you are ready for me." At the same time, he began to stroke his cock. "I want to make sure you are ready for this cock." A big grin on his face.

Denae, feeling more wanton than she ever had in her life, reached down and separated her pussy lips with one hand, while with the other hand, she moved a finger up and down her slit. "Believe me I am ready." Jacob smiled and climbed onto the bed and on top of her, placing his manhood between her legs. In one quick motion, he slid his cock into her while looking into her eyes. "Oh, God, my second lovely cock in two days. Oh, God yes, Jacob."

His face close to hers, he said to hers, "Are you okay, Denae? Am I hurting you?"

"Oh, God no. I want..., I want you to fuck me. Fuck me, Jacob." She could not believe her own words or the way she was acting, but she was truly enjoying Jacob. "God, d-don't got slow, I have had enough of that in my life. P-please do it harder, Jacob. Fuck me hard, please."

"Okay," he said as he climbed off of her. "On your hands and knees. I want to fuck you that way, okay? Like a bitch in heat." She moved into position and he placed his cock against her opening, "Are you my slut, right now? Huh, Denae?"

"God yes, fuck me. Fuck me like your slut." She could not see it, but Jacob grinned, grasped her hips very hard, and stabbed his cock completely into Denae. "Oh..., f-fuck. Jesus, Jacob. Oh, G-God, f-fuck you are so hard."

"So, you like that cock, huh baby?"

"Yes, yes, yes I do. God I d-do."

"Good," he said as he fucked her slowly. "I need to tell you about this gym. You have a special pass. Anytime..., anytime you want to come here after your workout. There are four guys here who will fuck you. Well, three regularly. Your card is blue, you merely have to ask..."

"Oh..., is..., is this real?"

"Yes, I will explain later. R-right now, take my cock. Take it, Denae."

As he said these words, he began to fuck her very hard. Pounding her harder and harder. He reached up with his right hand and squeezed her ample, bouncing breast. He then squeezed that same nipple, very hard. "Oh..., fuck. God, Jacob. I..., I am cumming on your dick, Jacob. I..., I did not know sex could be so damn..., so damn good. S-so damn, fucking good."

"Good, I am glad you said that."

As he said this he pulled his cock out of her body and fell next to her on the narrow bed. He pulled her into his arms, and she moaned to him. "Why, why the fuck did you stop? God, I want more..., and you did not cum yet."

"You want more?"

"God, yes. You and Keenan have me..., have me very horny. Are you teasing me?"

"In a way. Did you notice the phone in the drawer?"

Still very horny, she turned and leaned on his chest. "Yes, I saw the phone."

"Well..., all I have to do is push one button and John will come in here and take over for me. You know, the guy who helped you with your exercises today?"

Denae blushed, looking at Jacob. There was an intense look on her face as she looked into his eyes. "I..., I mean, would. Jesus, I don't know."

"Oh, come on, wouldn't you like him to fuck you? To put his cock into your pussy and pound away. I know you are thinking about it. I can see the gears running in your mind."

"Well, Jacob, don't... Don't you want to... I mean I want you to do that."

"Okay, it's up to you. But we can take turns."

"What kind of girl do you think I am?"

"The kind of woman who is finally understanding her sexuality. The kind of woman who admits she enjoys sex. As long as that sex is safe." Denae sort of sat up next to him, covering her face with her hands. "I think you want it." Jacob then sat up and moved towards the table. He opened that drawer and pulled the phone out. "I mean, I can stay here. We can take turns. Sherrie can watch the desk."

"I..., God. I want sex. But this is wild."

"Well, you tell me whether I should push this button, or not. Meanwhile, I am still here. But, before I do, lie back, then you can tell me if you want me to."

Still nervous, she managed to trust Jacob enough to lie back. With a big grin on his face, he reached under the head of the bed and pulled out a strap on either side of the bed. She looked at Jacob nervously, "Uhm, what are those for?"

Jacob did not answer but put a hospital restraint on her left wrist. He did not tighten it down. Looking at her he said, "Well..., Denae. Some ladies like to be our sex slaves. Our toy. I was hoping you might be one of those."

"I don't know, Jacob."

"Well I won't make this tight, and put on the other one unless and until you are ready for it. But, haven't you ever wanted to give up your free will to a guy..., or guys? We, the guys here, want you to be one of the ladies who gives up her control. From what Keenan told me, you have never given up your control to a man..., and you want to."

"I..., I do. But, I am afraid."

"Afraid of what? Any time you tell us to stop, we will. We don't want to hurt you. We just want for you to try this and see if you like it. But, if you want it just to be me..." As he said this he held up the phone. "Just tell me what you want."

5: Allison, James, and Eric (And David)

Her husband David had left again for a business trip out of town that morning, or so she believed. She was drying off her hair after taking her shower when she heard the bell ring at the front door. Damn, she thought to herself. Why is someone here so early in the morning? She called out, "I'll be there in a sec! Give me a couple of minutes!" Allison quickly pulled on some shorts, no underwear, and a blouse that did not hide her nipples, but her plan was just to open the door a crack and see who it was. Quickly slipping into her sandals, she went to the front door and peeked through the peephole. She quickly recognized a couple of Keenan's friends from the neighborhood. Opening the door a crack, she looked out at the two gentlemen, black men, who were friends of Keenan's. "May I help you guys? Keenan is not here right now."

It was the good-looking one, she thought his name was Eric, that spoke up. "Well, actually, we are here to see you. May we come in for a minute?"

"Well, I am not exactly dressed appropriately..."

"We can wait for you to put something on."

"Okay, give me a sec." Allison then ran back to her bedroom, grabbed a white bathrobe, and wrapped it around herself. She then ran back to the front door. Opening it just a crack once more, she said to these two black men, "Can I ask what this is about?"

Again it was Eric who spoke up, "It would be easier if we could come inside and explain..., okay?" She reluctantly opened the door and the two young men entered her home. "Uhm, okay, but I hope this is important."

James walked up to her left side and put his hand under her arm on that side. At the same time, Eric walked up to the other side and placed his hand in her other armpit. The two guys picked her up off of her feet as if she were as light as a feather. This time James spoke, "The bedroom is straight back, right?"

She responded a bit scared at them picking her up and carrying her the way they were, "Uh..., uhm, shit, wh-what is going on."

The trio arrived at the door which was opened a crack and Eric pushed it open the rest of the way. "What is going on is that you need to get laid, and we are the two black bastards to get it done. Keenan said you have never had black cock, so here we are to give you some. Don't pretend like you don't want it either. Your boy said you're hot for some fun time, and we are here to give it to you."

"Oh..., God. I mean..." She was interrupted by James stepping behind her. He grasped her nightgown, which was not tied, and pulled it off of her, revealing her shorts, blouse, and sandals. "Oh, I mean. Are..., are you guys going to be rough?"

Eric said, "Oh yeah, as rough as you like it."

Allison turned sort of whitish gray. James reached down and pulled her blouse up and over her head. "Oh, fuck. Look at them hot tits. This is gonna be fun. Dayem, this mommy is hot!"

Eric was taking off his clothes at the same time. Meanwhile, James grasped her shorts around her waist and pulled them down and off. "Kick off those sandals and drop to your knees. It's time for you to suck some cock."

Nervously, as the two black men took off their clothes, Allison kicked off her sandals. They flew across the room as she dropped to her knees and grasped a cock in each hand. Looking up at them, still a look of nervousness on her face she said, "Jesus, neither of you is small, are you."

She stroked their cocks as they both grinned down at her pretty face. Her mouth to Jame's cock first, he intimidated her the most, she brought her mouth to his rather large cock and began to lick up the shaft. At the same time, she stroked Eric's cock. "Oh, that's nice," James said, "You look like you have done this before." Slurping noises could be heard as she switched cocks and began to suck on Eric's larger-than-average cock. "Looks like she has taken to that black cock," James continued.

Allison smiled up at the two men and said, "Okay... I am ready if you guys want to climb into the bed." Her voice cracked, she was nervous. But, at the same time, she knew she wanted to have sex with these two men.

James just nodded his head yes while Eric said, "Let's go pretty lady."

Allison climbed onto the bed and lay back. But Eric said to her, "Slide down just a bit. Get on your hands and knees." As he said this he lay sideways towards the top of the bed, "Now suck my cock while James gets his big cock into you." Allison did as Eric answered and leaned over, grasping Eric's cock and James moved behind her. Spreading her ass cheeks with his hands, he pushed about half of his cock into her in one quick stroke. In three strokes his entire cock was in Allison and she was moaning around the cock in her mouth.

"Nice pussy. Yes, this mommy has a nice pussy. God, this is a fun one. Keenan was right, his mom knows how to fuck." James could feel her squeezing his cock as he pumped slowly in and out of her hot pussy. "God..., she wants this. She wants this bad. I think we are going to be here a bit."

Eric responded, "She sucks a pretty good cock too." He began to run his hands through her hair as she somehow maintained a steady rhythm sucking his cock while James fucked her gently, slowly. He began to slide his hands up her body, tracing his fingers up to her tits. With his right hand, he cupped her right breast, gently holding it in her hand. With his left hand, he squeezed her nipple a bit roughly. "God..., I don't want to cum." As he said this he moved out from under Allison. "Fuck her good, just hurry up, I want some of that pussy."

Allison groaned, "F-fuck, God..., your cock is so hard. So fucking hard. Jesus, I am going to cum on your cock. Yes, I am about to cum on your cock."

James then said, "God, she is squeezing my cock. It..., it feels so good." His hands ran up and down her back as he began to pump his manhood into her faster now. Harder, his need to release overtaking him. Even faster he began to pump her. His cock pounding her now for all he was worth. "God, G-God. F-fuck, fuck, oh yes, yes, I am going to cum in this wench. Cum in Keenan's mommy. Oh fuck yes, here..., here I go."

"Gah..., fuck," Allison moaned as she also had an orgasm. Her pussy squeezed his manhood as she felt her release overtake her. "M-me too. F-fuck I am cumming. Cumming on your cock, James. It feels so good. So damn good." She pushed her face into the pillow, groaning, moaning as she had her first incredible orgasm. "Ohhhh, y-yes!"

At the same time, James began to scream, "Ahhhh, f-fuck. Ah, God here is my cum you sexy slut. Here is my load for you. God yes, fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes.... Ahhhhhh!"

As soon as he finished, as soon as he pulled his cock out of Allison Eric, handsome Eric, climbed behind Allison and placed his cock at her opening. Slowly he slid his cock into her, the mess of James's cum leaking out around his manhood. "They were right. She..., she is a slut. A very good slut. F-fuck she takes black cook good. Hell yes, so good. Fuck she is so wet, so fucking wet. Man, she is a good fuck."

None heard him enter the front door. He walked in on silent feet, creeping to the bedroom door. The door slowly opened and he spoke, "So..., guys. How is she? Is she a good fuck?"

It was David, her husband. Allison said, "You..., you knew. I mean, you told these guys to fuck me, David?"

"Oh yes, babe. I have decided that you are going to be a neighborhood slut. I will explain how it works later. Right now, just take that cock."

Eric then said, "Oh, your wife is taking cock well. I think she likes lots of cock, don't you bitch?" As he said this he grabbed her hair and pulled Allison's head back. "Answer, you like black cock, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, yes. I..., I love your cock. Y-your black cock. Yes Eric, f-fuck me. Fuck me hard..."

David then said, "Good. Very good. There are going to be a lot of men in the neighborhood who fuck you. I am glad you like it because you should get used to it." David grinned at the two black men and then began to take off his clothes. "I am going to fuck you too."