Neighborhood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison looked back at her husband who was on the right side of the bed, back at the end of that bed. "Yes..., yes baby. I want my husband to fuck me too."

David then said, "Move aside, Eric. Baby..., Allison move to the side for a moment. Eric lie back and Allison straddle his cock and slid down onto it. Fuck him like this for a minute." David then went to the side table and opened the drawer. David then pulled out a small bottle of lube. Now naked, his cock fully at attention, he poured a goodly amount of the lubricant on his cock. "Stop for a moment," he said and climbed behind her. He put more lube on his hand and then pushed it into her rectum. Straddling one of his legs, David then placed his cock at her back opening. Slowly he pushed his cock into her, "Okay, let's both fuck her now Eric."

Slowly at first, but quicker as they gathered a counter rhythm, Eric pumping her pussy, while David fucked her very tight ass. "Ahhh, fuuuck," Allison screamed in pain and pleasure as the two men used her. "F-fuck..., I am..., I am cumming on your cock Eric. C-cumming so hard. G-God yes. F-fuck yes. Fuck me. Fuck me I am cumming..."

David laughed, "I told you guys she is a slut. A very good slut. You guys can fuck her whenever..., whenever she is available."

"You know I will, sir," Eric replied. "Fuck, her pussy is so hot so very hot. Your wife fucks so well. She is so damn good at this."

"Fuck, I am going to cum in my wife. I am going to cum so very hard. God yes, such a tight ass, such a wonderful ass. Oh, fuck, yeeeeeeeees." His cum began to leak around his cock as he sprayed the inside of her ass. Spray after spray, his man juice filled her backside. David loved seeing and hearing his wife in her sexual wildness. Loves seeing other men fuck her and now he knew he wanted to film episodes like this.

David pulled out and Eric reached down for his manhood. He removed it from her pussy and placed it at her back hole. In one quick motion, he stabbed his cock into her backside. Allison sort of jerked forward as he pumped his cock into her. Eric grabbed her around the neck and pulled his face to her. With his other hand on her back he pulled her rough against him, pumping his cock into her ass. Their mouths separated he screamed, "Fuuuuuck, oh fuck... I am cumming. God yes, fuck yes... Allison, fuck yes. Filling your b-back side with more cum. God yes, fuck yes."

With his hands on her back, he pounded his cock up and into her. He gripped her sides so tight that she would have bruises. She did not care, she raised her head, bent her neck back, and screamed with another orgasm, "Ahhhhhh, f-fuck, Cuuuuuuuuming. God..., C-Cummming!"

6: Kelly, Thomas, and Donnie

The air was brisk that morning and Kelly had left the heat off overnight. A small fireplace in the living room she always had wood on the hearth, so she lighted the fire, grabbed a book, and put on her warmest Robe. It was comfy sitting by the fire, reading one of her romance novels. A guilty pleasure of hers. The sun had just come up an hour earlier. She was drinking a cup of coffee. Her thoughts wandered to Keenan and she wondered if he and her friend Denae had done the deed.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Now, who would be here this early, she thought to herself. Underneath that heavy nightgown, all she was wearing was a thin shift and undies. She slid her feet into her slippers and went to the front door. Looking through the eye hole, she saw two of the young men who had helped to fix her fence. Tom and Donnie, if she remembered correctly. Kelly opened the door, still wondering why they were here so early. Then she remembered she had not paid them. Opening the door a crack she said, "Hey..., one sec. I will get your money. Sorry, I forgot to pay you."

It was the one named Tom who said, "It's a bit cool out here, mind if we step inside?"

Kelly opened the door the rest of the way and waved the two young men into her living room. She walked into her bedroom and grabbed her wallet. She pulled the cash out, one hundred dollars a piece for the three young me. The job was worth more, but that is the amount they had agreed upon. She walked into the living room and found the two young men sitting on her couch across from the warm fire. She stood just inside the living room from the hallway and looked at the two young me. Tom, or Thomas, she could not remember, was running a hand through her hair. Don with his sandy brown hair was staring at the fire, obviously enjoying the warmth. She found them both very attractive, especially Donnie's muscular physique.

Shaking her head, clearing her thoughts from her reverie, she went into the living room and around the couch. "Here's the money I owe you. Can you give Jacob his share?"

This time it was Donnie who answered. Reaching out with his hand he said, "Sure..., we can get him his money. No worries."

She smiled at the pair as she gave Donnie the money, but neither seemed inclined to leave. "Uhm, would either of you like a cup of coffee? I have a fresh pot."

Thomas said, "Sure..., I would love a cup of coffee."

But Donnie replied, "None for me, thanks."

Kelly had some cookies she had baked the night before, so she brought out a plate with the cookies, a creamer dish, and a cup of coffee for Thomas. "Uhm..., I am going to go take a quick shower. Relax, I will be back in just a few..."

Kelly could not help herself. As she undressed, she thought of the day she had sucked the two young cocks. Quickly she undressed and stepped into the shower. As fast as she could, Kelly showered and then dried her hair with a blow dryer. The entire operation took about thirty minutes. She was not certain why, but she slipped into a new red teddy that she had just bought a couple of days previous. She had intended it for Keenan, but she thought, what the hell. She then pulled the heavy nightgown on and went back out to the living room.

"Hey..., there you are," Tom said as she came back out to the living room. Donnie was on the right on the couch, Thomas in the middle. He patted the farther end of the couch, "Sit here lovely lady."

Kelly did not know what came over her, but she suddenly said as she took off her heavy bathrobe, "Move aside. Let me sit between you guys. I have, condoms."

Both stared at her as Tom moved aside as she sat down between them. "We both have a note from the lab. We are both clean. Believe me," Tom said.

Next Kelly turned to Tom who was staring at her nipples that were tenting the teddy, Kelly was aroused. She brought her mouth to his and began to kiss him. He was so nervous, perhaps a bit shy, that all he could do was kiss back but not do anything else. Such as touching her. Next, she turned to Donnie. She grabbed him by his collar and brought his face to hers. Their lips locked, Kelly kissed him passionately and then grasped his hand and brought it to her breast. "Mmmmm," she moaned into his mouth as he finally began to squeeze her breast. Breaking their kiss she turned around and leaned over the couch. She unbuttoned the teddy as she moved into place. "So, who is going to fuck me, and who is going to put their cock in my mouth."

Very quickly the two young men began to undress. Surprisingly it was Donnie who spoke up, "I get her pussy first." Tom just grinned and as he took off his clothes and quickly moved behind the couch. As Donnie got into position behind her, Tom placed his cock close to her face. She grasped his cock, just as Donnie slid his cock inside her. She sort of pulled Tom, or Thomas, towards her and began to suck his cock as Donnie began to fuck her. "Mmf," she groaned as Donnie pumped his cock in and out of her very wet pussy. Separating her mouth from the cock, still stroking his very hard manhood, she said, "Y-yes..., fuck me, Donnie. F-fuck my pussy. God, I need this. F-fuck me."

Donnie looked down at the beautiful woman. He grasped her teddy and sort of pushed it up and above her breasts. He reached out and squeezed her nipples, moving slowly in and out of her. "God, you have such a wet love canal, Kelly. Do..., do you like my cock?" He asked it almost shyly which she attributed to his young age.

Still stroking Tom's cock, she looked back at Donnie. "Yes, yes, you feel so good inside me. Keep going, Donnie. K-keep fucking me."

Next, she returned her mouth to Tom's cock and began to suck it in rhythm with her hand stroking up and down, the length of his manhood. Suddenly she pushed forward, her nose digging into his body, his cock in her throat. "Oh..., f-fuck. God that feels so good. You give the best..., the best blow jobs. Oh God, fuck yes."

Donnie went for another half minute, pumping his cock in and out of her. "Let's..., let's go into the bedroom, okay, Kelly?"

Releasing Tom's cock, her only reply was one word. "Let's." Donnie moved back and then Kelly took his hand, walked around the couch, and took Tom's hand with her other hand. "Come, come on you two."

The pair of young men followed her into the bedroom. She immediately lay back on the bed. With one hand she played with her pussy and said, "This time, come here Donnie. I want to suck your cock." She bent her legs back, her knees up. Thomas took the hint and climbed on the bed in a squatting position. He placed his hands on her knees, pushing them back some, and lined his cock up with her pussy. Unlike Donnie, he pushed his cock in roughly. He buried his cock into her pussy, slamming his body against her. Quickly, hard, he began to pound her pussy. "Oh..., fuck yes. Fuck me good. Yes, honey, I so need your cock. Fuck me."

She then took Donnie's cock into her mouth and began to seriously suck upon it. At the same time, cum could be seen coating Thomas's cock. Her work on Donnie's manhood must have been a true pleasure, for Donnie leaned his head back and began to make noises of pure pleasure. "Gahh, oh, f-fuck. I..., I am g-going to c-cum in your mouth. I..., oh shit. Fuck, here I go..." Kelly concentrated on the cock in her mouth, Donnie's body pressed against her face as he shot his load of cum down her throat. Squirt after squirt of his cum pumped into her and though barely able to breathe, she hung on until he had finished inside her gullet.

"Oh..., fuck, fuck, fuck. My turn, I am g-going to cum in her pussy. God yes, I am going to fucking shoot my stuff inside her. Here..., here I go. Fuck yes, here I go..." Thomas released his cum, spray after spray into her wanton love canal. Over and over he sprayed her insides, gripping her ankles now. "Shhhit, God..." He roared as he emptied his balls into this beautiful woman.

The trio finished. She lay back and Donnie climbed onto the bed to her left, Thomas to the right. For whatever reason, the three began to laugh. It was Thomas who spoke first, "God that was so fucking hot. I hope we are not done."

Kelly sat back against the head of the bed and responded, "I think we can have some more fun. But first..., how about if I make us some breakfast."