Neighborhood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly blushed profusely and then looked down, "Uh, uhm, aren't we full of yourself."

Jacob grinned widely and walked towards Kelly. "Oh, come on. I saw that look. Honestly, I think you like what you see and I sure do." She looked up at him as he moved close to her. She started to say something, but he pulled he close and his mouth found hers. He began to kiss her as she felt his burgeoning cock against her body and suddenly the towel fell to the floor. She could not help herself. She kissed him back moaning into his mouth. She reached down and began to stroke his cock as they continued that kiss. "I guess that is a green light?" He asked.

Kelly moved back just a step separating their mouths. "Yes, I guess it is." Looking up at him, continuing to stroke his cock she said, "If you want me to do anything with this thing, did you bring condoms?"

"Uh, well, Thomas has the condoms..."

Kelly then looked up at Jacob. Suddenly she understood what the trio of young me wanted. In a word, her. She called out, "Guys, come in here. Bring the condoms." She also understood that she was going to give them blow jobs and that would be it.

The two other young men entered the room and Kelly, her hand still moving up and down on Jacob's manhood, looked around his body and said, "Get undressed, and give me a condom for Jacob."

Thomas had a bag in his hand. He pulled out a box of condoms and handed one to Kelly. Both he and Donnie quickly undressed as Kelly slid the condom onto Jacob's cock. Looking up at him she said, "So, do you want me to suck this thing? And, you two, sheath your dicks."

"Oh God, yes," Jacob replied. Kelly immediately went to work as the other two moved up next to her, one on either side of Jacob. The three guys could not be more surprised as they watched Kelly engulf Jacob's seven-inch cock and then swallow the entire length, her lips touching his body, her nose crushed against his pubic hair. "Oh..., oh my God you are good at this."

Still sucking his cock, up and down now, showing off her talent, she began to stroke a dick in either hand. For a moment she released Jacob's manhood. "You two, go sit on the bed. One at a time. Only blow jobs today, I was not prepared to be gang-banged."

Both Thomas and Donnie sheepishly went to the bed and watched as Kelly made quick work of Jacob's cock. "Oh, fuck you. I..., I am going to cum in no time, Kelly. Jesus, you are an artist." Up and down, her hand moving counter to her mouth on his manhood. Every few strokes she would completely swallow his cock, and it was on one of these he cried out. "Fuck, Kelly. Shit! I..., I am cumming. Oh, yes. Oh fuck yes. Ahhhhhh!" She stayed in place her face turning red, her lips against his body as he emptied his balls of their seed deep into her tummy.

Finally, he finished and Kelly pulled back and off of his cock gasping for breath. Catching her breath she said, "The condom in the bathroom trash." Turning and looking at the other guys she said, "Now you two." Kelly made quick work of both Thomas and Donnie and then shooed them out of her house. "Maybe another time, guys. A little warning next time."

It was Jacob who answered. "We will look forward to it pretty lady. And, well, thanks for the blow job."

As they left she suddenly remembered, a smile on her face, that she had forgotten to pay them. "I am a dunce." She said out loud to herself. "Start sucking on cock and I forget everything else."

3: Keenan and Denae

Keenan had on his best pair of slacks, a nice shirt opened about halfway down to show off his chest, and some flowers for Denae. He decided to call Denae earlier in the day and ask if he could stop by. He was a bit cryptic, just telling her he wanted to talk to her. He did not want to scare her off right away. After Keenan had called Denae, Kelly called. "So..., tonight lover?"

"Yes, I called her earlier."

"Called her, why? I mean what did you tell her?"

"I didn't want to just show up. So, I told her I wanted to stop by and talk to her. She asked a bunch of questions, I was very sneaky... I just said I wanted to talk to her about something. I just hope I don't scare her. That she does not balk."

"Mr. Stud, I doubt if you will scare her. She is lonely, pissed at life, and wanting, well, something. I think if you come onto her, gently. Well, I think she will give in. Just use your considerable charm. I am sure she will jump at the chance to go to bed with a guy like you."

The day had been a sunny pretty spring day. A slight breeze blew across the front of her home as Keenan stood on Denae's porch, a bouquet of what the flower shop called a Wanderlust Bouquet. Some wildflowers with mums, he thought it was very pretty. For some reason he was nervous. It was a strange feeling for him as he generally was very confident around women. But, in the back of his mind, there was a memory.

He was sixteen. He had been walking to the park to play basketball with some friends. The walk took him past Denae's house, and he noticed her sitting on the front steps of her porch. Denae who at the time was very slim, and extremely pretty, was sitting with a look on her face that he could not quite read. He thought maybe she looked a bit sad. He tried not to stare as he walked by, but he could not help but notice that sad look. If he had to guess, he thought to himself that she had been crying. It was just a few weeks later that she learned Denae and her husband separated.

Shaking his head, escaping his reverie, he raised the nerve to ring the bell. In just a couple of minutes, she answered, standing before him a bit shyly. He made note of her very nice blouse and her slacks, and the fact she was wearing dress flats. She looked very nice to his thinking. Yes, she was a few pounds overweight, but she still looked very pretty to his eye. "Uh, Denae, may I come in?" As he said this he reached towards her with the flowers.

"Oh, are those for me? They are lovely." As she asked him the question she waved him into her house. "I will have you know, I cleaned up for you." She gave a small laugh with her comment.

Keenan looked around her home. He could see it was a very nice house. A hallway led from the front door back to the master bedroom, he remembered a big second bathroom before the master with a large shower. As one entered there is a huge living room from the right of the hallway. On the immediate wall on the right, he made note of some paintings. Directly across from the paintings was a new couch, an especially wide one he thought. In front of that was a well-appointed entertainment unit with a large TV, perhaps sixty-five or seventy inches. A big bay window was behind the TV covered in curtains so the room was a bit dark. "Thank you for these, let me go get a vase from the kitchen. Meanwhile, have a seat on the couch."

Keenan did as she asked as Denae walked to an opening off of the living room that was at the farther end of the room from the hallway they had entered the home. "You have a lovely home," he called out as she went to the kitchen.

She called out from the kitchen, "Thank you. Just give me a couple of minutes..." Keenan heard her tinkering and then came out to the living room carrying the flowers. She had put them in a vase. That vase she then set on a decorative table that sat on the left wall of the living room. The outer wall of the hallway that leads to the bedroom.

Denae stood nervously by that table, looking down at me. "Denae..., you are making me nervous. Come sit here on the couch with me."

She nodded her head shyly and sat a couple of feet from Keenan on the couch. "Well, I am just not sure what you wanted to talk to me about. You were a bit.., let's just say you were not forthcoming."

"Well, let me ask you what you think I am here for?"

"God, honestly I have no idea. I mean..., never mind."

"No, what were you going to say..., or ask?"

Well, I was going to say I know that Kelly..., well, Kelly gave you... Let's just say some attention." Keenan could not help himself for he laughed. "Hey, are you laughing at me?"

"No, but you can say blow job. You should also know we had sex together."

Again Denae looked down, "Oh, okay. So..., why did you come here? Why did you ask to stop by?"

Keenan moved closer to Denae and brought his face close to hers. "Okay, I was hoping to have sex with you tonight. I know it has been a while for you, and, well, you turn me on."

Still looking down Denae replied, "Uh, well. I mean, why? I am not beautiful like Kelly. I mean, are you guys an item?"

"We are not exclusive, Denae. Aside from that, I have had a sort of crush on you for years. Ever since I was a teenager."

"You have got to be kidding? I mean, look at me." Denae made a motion with her hands up and down her body. "I am not exactly some ingenue..."

Keenan moved his face even closer. "You are one of the prettiest, sexiest women I have ever known. Are you a few pounds overweight? Sure, but I don't care. You are sexy to me. I also know, by the look on your face, that you are attracted to me. I am not asking for a long-term relationship. Just some fun. Some sex. I know you want it. I can tell."

Denae finally looked into his eyes. "You..., you really, want to have sex with me?"

Keenan then took a chance. He wrapped his arms around her, pulled Denae to him, and brought his mouth to hers. At first, she was a bit tentative, resistant to his kiss, but then she practically melted into his arms. The kiss was long, sensual, and Keenan's cock immediately came to attention. Separating their kiss he stood up and reached out a hand. "Let's go to your bedroom. Unless you don't want this, please..., let's go to your bedroom. I brought condoms, but I am very careful, so it is up to you."

Denae tentatively stood up and grasped his hand. The two walked into her bedroom and stood at the end of the bed. Keenan once again pulled Denae into his arms and kissed her passionately. Their mouths again parted, "God, you are so sexy. I can't believe I am going to do this." Denae said to him.

Keenan smiled and began to undress the older woman. She did not fight him and in no time she had nothing on but her undies and a bra. "Lie back, Denae. I want to look at you." As he talked to her, Keenan began to undress. Denae moaned out loud as she saw his well-formed, incredible chest and six-pack abdominal muscles. "Are you ready, Denae? I mean, are you ready for me?"

Denae did not answer with words, but shyly nodded her head yes. Keenan stood before her naked and began to stroke his cock. "God, you are big. Not shy either, are you?"

Keenan grinned and looked down at Denae. "Take off your bra, I want to see your tits, Denae? Does it bother you when I talk like that?"

"No, Keenan, it turns me on." As she said this she removed her bra releasing her breasts for him to witness. For him, she squeezed them together, her breasts, and he grinned down at her. "These are not bad are they," she said. "Maybe my best feature?"

"They are very nice," Keenan said as he climbed on the bed next to her. He leaned in and kissed her again passionately, Denae had nervously dropped her hands to her sides. On her right, his right hand found her breast and then began to slide down her body. His hand slowly moved down her body, it reached the promised land and slid under her underwear. Not so nervous now, she spread her legs as he found her slit, pushing one, and then the tips of two fingers, into her wetness. Their mouths separated and Denae said, "Oh, God... You really want to have sex with me?"

Keenan then began to slide down the bed. Sort of squatting, he slid her underwear down and off of her. Spreading her legs even wider, Keenan climbed between them and brought his face to her nether region. Without a word he immediately brought his mouth to her slit and began to lick up and down, very practiced at pleasing a woman. Lifting his head for a moment Keenan said to Denae, "Shall I please you Denae?"

"No one, no one has ever... No one has ever done this..." Keenan grinned and dove in, licking up and down her slit, gently at first. "Oh, God. Keenan, that feels so good. So good, Keenan." Keenan was encouraged, but her next words worried him. "I..., I have a difficult time..., well a difficult time having an orgasm." Keenan took that as a challenge and began to lick a bit more profusely, his thumb pushing gently on her clit. "Oh..., God. That does feel good, Keenan. So good."

Keenan responded, "We will see. Tell me if you like something." His finger gently encouraged her clit to pop out, his tongue now probing while licking up and down her soaked love slit. "If something feels good..., or if something is too much, let me know, Denae."

"Oh, God, I need. I need something inside me." Keenan smiled to himself. First, he inserted one finger, then another into her pussy. At the same time, he brought his mouth, his tongue, to her button which was now out of its cover. Gently he touched it with just the tip of his tongue and she shivered. "Hm, so sensitive. Be..., be, careful, Keenan." Keenan thought to himself, if she is that sensitive, I should be able to make her cum. Leaning just a bit into her clit with his tongue, he began to pump those two fingers in and out of her tunnel. Knowing how sensitive some women's G-spot can be, he curled his fingers and pumped, rubbing that rough area. "Oh, yes..., what is that? Oh, it feels so good. I can't believe how good..."

"Okay, baby. Now, concentrate. Concentrate on making yourself cum. I want you to cum for me."

With that Keenan began to pump just a bit faster with those fingers, in and out of her body. At the same time, he began to press his tongue a bit more firmly against her love button. Denae began to moan, and he could see, he could feel that she was getting closer to her release. His hand sideways, he began to move those fingers quickly in and out of her pussy, his thumb bent and out of the way. He used the thenar region, the connection between the thumb and index finger, to pound against her pubis, his fingers bending in rhythm to stimulate her G-spot. Then he began to suck her clit into his mouth, his warm tongue playing with it. "Oh..., fuck Keenan. I..., I think I am g-going to cum. My God..., I can't believe I am g-going to cum. Y-yes..., yes Keenan, oh f-fuck yes..." Her hips bucked, he could see her stomach muscles contract, and her eyes glazed over. Suddenly a gush of female juices began to spray out of her opening, and he dropped his mouth catching some, but not all. His face, the bed, and even her legs caught some of the cum on them. Keenan was very proud of his accomplishment. He looked over her body, into her face, her eyes closed as she finished her orgasm.

Next, Keenan slid up the bed and lay next to Denae. He placed a hand on her face and brought his mouth very close to her sensuous lips. "Is it okay if you taste yourself, Denae?" She did not respond with words but nodded her head yes. "Okay, baby," Keenan responded and kissed her passionately. At the same time, he climbed on top of her, his very hard cock lying against her belly. "Are you ready, baby?"

"Yes, yes I am. I can't believe I am saying this..., but yes, Keenan."

"Do you want me to make love to you..., or do you want me to fuck you Denae?"

Her body sort of moved against Keenan. She was trying to position his hardness at her opening. "I..., my husband never really fucked me. Would you fuck me, Keenan?"

"Are you sure, baby? Is that what you want?" Again she nodded her head yes. Keenan then placed his cock against her opening. Denae closed her eyes, and Keenan leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Here I go, baby." Gently, slowly, he slid his cock into her very wet pussy. "I'll go slow, very slow Denae."

"G-God. You..., you are so big. So big Keenan."

"God, I can't believe how tight. How tight you are. I'll go slow, baby. Very slow, Denae."

"Oh, God. Are you..., are you always so hard? Your cock feels so good in me. You..., you can go a little faster now. I..., I can take it, Keenan. Harder, please. harder in me now."

Keenan grinned, then brought his mouth to hers as he began to pump her in earnest. She spread her legs wide and then bent them backward at her knees. Her legs now completely off of the bed bent backward, Keenan fucked her, more and more of his manhood sliding inside of her love tunnel. His hands found her breasts, he began to squeeze her tits, then her nipples. Their mouths separated, "Fuck, baby. You..., you feel so good. God, I can't believe how tight your..., your pussy is." Keenan straightened his arms and looked down to where their bodies connected. He looked at her face, her squinched face, and then back down at his dick sliding in and out of her very tight pussy. He had not managed to get all of his cock into her, but he could see cum on his cock each time he pulled out. "Are..., I mean..., I thought you had a hard time cumming. God..., you are cumming. I can fill you squeezing my cock."

"Oh, God yes. No one has made me feel like this. Made me cum this way. Oh, God, fuck yes Keenan. I want..., I want to do this with you again... Please...?"

"Oh..., yes baby. Fuck yes. You turn me on so much. I..., I have always had... I have always had a crush on you. God yes, Denae. Fuck you are so hot. I forgot a condom..., fuck I forgot a condom."

"It's okay... You can cum in me. P-please cum in me. Fill me up. Fill up my pussy, Keenan. Shit, I am cumming again. Harder, please harder. F-fuck me harder. I want..., I want all of your cock. Give me all of your cock, baby. Fucking harder..."

Keenan had never heard her talk like this. It was such a turn-on to here this staid, former wife talk this way. He grabbed her hands with one of his. He pinned them above her head and began to fuck her just the way she was asking. One arm up, supporting his weight, he began to pound her, to fuck her the way she was asking. "Fuck, you..., you are taking my whole cock. My whole fucking cock. Oh God, baby. Yes, I want to fuck you again and again. Do you want that Denae? Do, d-do you want me? God I want you..."

Her eyes were crushed together, she could not answer as another orgasm overtook her body. At the same time, Keenan began to spray her insides with his cum. Spray after spray. Keenan had forgotten how much he liked Denae. How much of a crush he'd had on her for years. Kelly had been a fantasy, but Denae was the one he wanted. He suddenly understood he really wanted this woman. She pulled him to her, their mouths crushed against each other as he came inside her. He knew that he would never be a one-woman man but this one woman he wanted the most. It scared him.

4: Keenan expands Denae's horizons

The pair of new lovers made love another time that night before falling asleep. The pair woke early and climbed into the shower. Denae wanted to go again but Keenan made excuses as he had other plans. He wanted her ready for a bit later. Still in the shower, he said, "I am going to the gym. Would you like to come with me? I don't want to pressure you, but you said something about losing some weight. The best way is the gym. Interested?"

"Uhm, I mean look at me. It's embarrassing."

"Oh, God. Will you cut it out? I want you to go to the gym. To get in shape. I don't care about the weight. I truly don't. But, getting in shape is good for you, if for no other reason than your health. I mean, don't do it for me, do it for yourself. Come on love..." He said pleadingly.

"Okay, fine. But go slow with me. I am really out of shape."

"No worries love, I will make sure you don't overdo it."

Keenan brought her to the desk and talked to a muscle-bound guy behind the counter. Keenan had Denae admitted into the club. That same muscle-bound guy, it turned out his name was John, or Johnny, handed a blue card to Keenan. He handed it to Denae, "This will get you in the club whenever you want."