Neighborhood Relations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that I'm married and this is wrong but I have gone years without proper sex or being fucked by anyone who took their time, had a nice dick and knew how to admire all of a woman. My husband has not touched me in four years like I told you in the kitchen and I am starved, Honey."

I understood it and let her talk, slowly stroking her shoulder blades, down the curve of her spine, down her hips and behind her knees, feeling her skin and lingering here and there, touching, pressing, relieving, stroking as she spoke and got years of frustration out of her system. Her body would shiver and between words a sort of whispered sigh or moan filled the space when a touch reached some new spot on her body. I was getting the idea she had never really been touched and kissed before, made love to carefully, cherishing all of her instead of just push and shove into her vagina and squeezing her tits and quick kisses so I took my time, listened, felt and caressed her in absolutely no rush at all. It was good to hear her get her frustrations out but even better to watch her body responding on a new plane, a new set of sensations and how really terrific the attention made her feel.

When her words ran out we kissed wetly and with tongues. By then after long minutes of touching she was hot and ready right now, spread her legs with her lightly trimmed blonde bush open and damp already. In nothing flat she squatted over my erection, used her right hand to guide the big head into the opening of her pussy and slowly lowered herself. That is where the head met one of the wettest entrances I had seen in a long time which parted her lips and slipped in as she sank deliberately taking it in with a gasp and steady motion as she kissed me, sucked my tongue into her mouth. Instantly, when she bottomed, her shoulders and tits quivered and shook, all her weight on my thighs as she came the first time that morning. It was an emotional orgasm that must have been building for a decade of the marriage that did not work.

I pushed up and shot my first big load of white cum into her body which made her whimper and close her eyes, drop her head against me and slump momentarily before she started to hump up and down, sideways, back and forth and the day's fucking began seriously. I held her ass with one arm and tweaked her tits with the other, admiring the firmness of her nicely rounded hips as we fucked, smelled one an other's aromas and traded the heat from our fucking to one another until she rose, stepped back and got on her knees so she could reach for my dick.

When she did, she pulled the wet head inside her mouth after saying: "Jesus

Christ, this thing is delightful. I have never seen a cock so right, even my first husband was not like this. You are the Magic Man, Lincoln, Magic Man for sure. Urvashi was right."

I pulled her slowly up and laid her on the bed, got on my knees and kissed her calves, then up the inside of her thighs to the blonde fur patch and wide open lips of her very wet and sloppy with our cum vulva.

"Now, Anne, relax and let me suck on your softest parts, put my tongue inside you, drink our fluids and take you all the way to one version of heaven."

She could not or did not talk, just grunted small grunts as her muscles worked inside and then moaned and finally shouted something that I did not recognize as words but knew meant she was incredibly lusty and sensual, catching up for years of nothing much.

I paused and blew lightly on the top of her opening, inhaled her odor, told her she was fantastic and smelled delightful and then dipped my head with her hands behind it down until my nose touched her clitoris then my tongue and ate her cunt for several long and delightfully musky tasting and smelling minutes as she had at least two orgasms flooding my mouth with liquid.....I stopped with my tongue in her pussy and my middle finger deep in her ass and laid there letting her recover. It took moments and she was wiggling and pushing, getting ready to cum again so I asked her: "Honey, Anne, do you want my cock again?"

"Shit, Magic Man, God Damned right. I want all of it and inside me right now before I cum. My husband has no idea how to fuck with that little toy he was born with or his tongue. He has only eaten my pussy once and never like you do. I don't even care if you have a cock. You can just eat me and I will die happy, honey. Right now tho, since you are offering, stick your dick in me. Now. Now. Now."

She later sucked and held my balls, fingered my ass and came at least once more on her knees.

We did everything you can do with a blonde with a great ass and a guy with a dick, both willing.

Everything.

When she was done she rose, got on the bed and lay on her side for me to spoon against her butt which I did with arms around her and across her tits, lingering and gathering our strength again, one finger in her mouth as my cock got hard and found the crack of her ass running up and down from asshole to pussy until she reached down and guided it not into her pussy but her now wet ass.

It was going to be a delight, fucking a very blonde, very nice ass Anne.

It was, hours of intimacy.

Wendy was completely satisfied and went home after noon, walking back from my garage to her back yard, leaving the yellow bra and panties on my pillow asking me to keep them to remember this first of many days by.

An hour later I got three texts from her which were x rated, two of her lovely breasts and one of her pussy with our cum still leaking out of the swollen opening just as she was going to the shower. I texted her one of my cock which was still getting hard even after all that fucking.

Anne was one lusty lady when given the opportunity and her texts had been effusive about our morning. Her last text with no photos was humorous he hoped. It said: "Honey, I don't know if I love you yet but I sure love sex with you and I am now reserving every third week for the next year or until you are 90!"

There was a big. Happy smile icon picture with it.

Mine in return included: "Cannot wait until it is our turn again, Anne. You are drop dead gorgeous and a lover first class. Space is reserved!"

Chapter 5

Thursday and Sonjii

A week later, recovered

Sitting on the porch chair listening to the birds, feeling the feathers of a breeze through the trees he was content. Not only content with the past but today was Thursday..a week and two days after his second session with Anne of the three "sorority" sisters of the neighborhood fuck me pact to spice up their lives club. That meant that when the door bell rang if she came, it was Sonjii's turn and he wanted to enjoy her. She had not been satisfied when they stopped her test session, wanted to really fuck, not just do heavy petting and kissing. She had seemed quiet but the passion she kissed and held him with in that session hinted that behind the reserved Indian wife facade lay a woman of enormous depths of passion, maybe even heaping piles of lust.

He sure hoped his read of Sonjii was right but sitting there had no real idea exactly what would happen when she arrived.

A big smile spread as he casually passed a hand over his trousers briefly tickling the semi hard cock in his pants at just the thought. She had the nicest tits and he was growing very fond of dark aureoles and big brown raspberry nubbins of nipples, hard like diamonds when passion flowed.

Daydreams were really pleasant. He was in the middle of this one which was exactly when the front door chimes rang throughout the house. He got up, worked his way through the house and opened the door to see Sonjii, a little shy and formal in a colorful yellow Indian outfit, fully shrouded from neck to the bottom of her ankles. She said: "Hello, Lincoln. It is Thursday and I am here for our time." She smiled and said she had the entire day with her husband out of town until about ten that night.

I invited her in, stepped aside and watched her go by, smelled her clean scent which was a delight. When she was in with the door closed I folded her into my arms and hugged and kissed her like I might have a cousin. When we broke she giggled and said: "Lincoln, you have felt my tits and my Yoni, I am not here for being your cousin. I am here to be one of your lovers." She was having a great time giggling at our sort of awkward second meeting's start.

She was not skinny, not fat but in between and dressed in a beautiful Indian wrap of some sort, yellow being the main color and he complimented her on it as they walked into the kitchen to pour some tea and visit for a few minutes before diving in. She may have been passionate but she apparently wanted to work her way into it getting to know him until that funnel of connections felt right enough to give herself completely to him, to complete unrelenting intimacy.

With all day at their disposal he took the hint to start slowly that implied they just talked and listened without hurry sitting across the center island. The two became something more than casual as they shared their mutual stories of how they got to this spot and situation, visited about general things and talked back and forth. After wine and some lite cookies they both had cleared the air of any regrets, guilt or doubts which was perhaps why she wanted to talk: park those things somewhere outside of her feelings, actions, personality.

At one point during their conversation he sensed she might be a little concerned that the first two women had been so good from talking to them that she might not measure up. Without being asked to he shared what he really thought about what was happening. His comments focused on how each person in life was so different one from another and each was savored and cherished. He must have rung a bell as he finished when he saw her relax. She sipped a little more of her wine and soon thereafter suggested I show her the house, starting with the bedroom.

In the bedroom her reservations changed and she became exactly what he hoped for, completed her day with him in every way imaginable including rubbing his cock after the third time he came with a lotion she had brought with which immediately stiffened it so he could continue. Her lovemaking was slow, sensuous and skilled in ways he had never encountered. It ended the same each time but evolved and happened slower, with visual and physical aspects almost staged to build and enhance the feelings. It and Sonjii were wonderful and a new experience for Lincoln.

During their slow, sensual hours he discovered her vulva had big and very soft lips which pushed apart revealed a clitoris that quickly rose up and out almost a full inch and a half as her excitement grew and grew.

The next six hours went slowly on the clock but flew by as perhaps the most exquisite lover he had ever been with as they shared feelings, scents, scenes, positions, satisfactions and mountainous sensations over and over and over.

It was so much he could not even begin to describe what they did, just remember it. He decided that your own imagination would work better here than any words he could put to paper so the hope is that you will use and expand your imagination to feel it as well.

He did not have adequate words to tell anyone else how wonderful she had been and after she had gone, that he was so completely satisfied. He had another glass of wine and thought back over the day, remembered her departing conversation: "we three, Urvashi, Anne and I are going to meet tomorrow and review where we go from here but it will be with big applause and just trying to set regular visits up without making dormant husbands suspicious. Can we call you late tomorrow, Lincoln?"

"Of course," he had answered.

She had after they were literally screwed out laying on the bed shared that there was another order of business the wives had not decided on in their little informal neighborhood sorority: Three other neighborhood wives wanted in, wanted to share for the same reasons. So far, none of the original three had wanted to share their Magic Man. This was the surprising first he had heard anything at all about it.

Unsure why she told him he chose to let Sonjii know what he thought and did, saying: "Sonjii, you , Anne and Urvashi are my first and only priority and always will be. If you have other women here who would gain better self images, love to do the same thing, I can handle maybe two more but at my age that would be the limit so one of the three would not make the cut if I get a vote."

"Thank you, Lincoln, our Magic Man. We wanted to know what you thought and now we do.

We three love these visits and are going to continue. My sister Urvashi or I will get back to you after we talk about all this. Okay?"

He was fine with it and would have bet the ranch that he had a new five day a week job: satisfying neighborhood unsatisfied wives whose husbands no longer cared

What could go wrong with that?

12