All Comments on 'Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 07'

by fireandlace0533

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
CriosCrios11 months ago

Perfect ending to a beautiful story!

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie200811 months ago

I loved how he wrapped his legs around his lover with his heels on. I enjoy doing that too. make me feel so femme.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Omg you really know how to throw a wrench into my anticipated plan of how this was going. This is such a change from your normal writing style and I'm happy for it. I'm glad to see that they found out that what you want is not always what you need, for both of them. Aunt Brianne found you and still have a hand job to get off and he likes blowjobs photo best I found out that the big hulking eyes are always the best lover. I realize we still have a chapter to go in the series but so far it's looking like a happy ending bring it follows that path for once I get so emotionally drawing and by your stories and it's such emotional feelings and most times I walk around walk away so angry.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is playing out differently than I thought it would. I hope it ends on such a high note.

rvagirlrvagirl11 months ago

I am happy to high Heaven that Mark was a dud. I was so afraid Brianne would turn into some subby toy for the whole street and, while that might be hot in the right story, this one turned out to be about two people in love exploring different kinds of love. Brian and Steph need to come home to one another :)

njlaurennjlauren11 months ago

I cannot tell you how much I love ,love this story so far! It is just so nice to see a story where the husbands CDing actually sort of leads to a better marriage. Usually you end up where the wife pretends to be suportive then turns into a total bitch, has sex with other men while degrading the hubby, etc. In some ways I am sorry Steph didn't have her fantasy, that Mark was a jerk, but on the other hand I was afraid Steph would decide that Mark was a real man,etc. The contrast of what Brian does with her to what Mark dud I think gives Steph the realization that Brianne helps Brian be a better lover than a Mach jerk like Mark is.

Be interesting to see the conclusion. I suspect Kim and Rob are done, it sounds like she isn't happy. Not surprised the brother was a jerk too,but Kim isht happy. How that leaves Rob and Brianne Idk.

MichellekycdMichellekycd11 months ago

I literally joined Literotica.com just do I could comment on this amazing story! This is so in depth, so moving, I absolutely loved it!! Thank you so much for sharing. 10 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have enjoyed everything you've written. I like the way you write and tell a story

Constructive criticism: In this chapter I'm finding it hard to know which character is speaking and I find myself having go to back and check.

Dani_is_a_SlutDani_is_a_Slut11 months ago

This is a beautifully fabulous piece of writing! This story has taken me thru all of my emotions; I've been laughing as tears of joy fell from my eyes; outright crying as I felt the love and acceptance this family has shown each other; felt the anger and jealousy right along with Brian and Steph. You are an amazing writer and storyteller, if you aren't writing professionally, you should be! I'm looking forward to the next chapter and plan on reading more of your stories. Thank you for sharing your wonderful skill with us!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can’t wait for part 8 and hopefully beyond! I absolutely love this story!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfern10 months ago

Saved the best for last, eh? Just absolutely loved it - start to finish. xoxo, Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfireandlace0533@fireandlace0533
489 Followers
Long time reader, new author. Prefer longer stories with character background. Hoping to write stories in multiple categories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES