All Comments on 'Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 09'

by fireandlace0533

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn5711 months ago

Excellent finish. Just enough of an open door that you can revisit if you get inspired to do so.

As always, waiting for whatever you write next.

njlaurennjlauren11 months ago

I hope you do get inspired , I am glad this ended well, I was worried. There are so many open things here, like Rob, like how Bri and Steph find balance. For example, if Steph sees Bri in Brian, can she ever finally realize that in some ways Bri is always there. There are usually such sad stories with couples, it would be ai nice to have a fun, hot ,loving story. My only critique of this chapter is that Bri should have to Steph what happened with Jack,I think that would bring them closer.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was different for you and so pleasant and great to read thank you for that what are we call a very happy ending for everyone. Your stories are amazing and sometimes I go away angry sometimes I go away happy joyous horny but this time was just nice!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Beautiful ending to a hot sexy well executed story. Bravo sir bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I absolutely loved the entire saga. After part two I was so pissed that this was going to turn into a wife humiliates husband and cheats on him story that I didn’t sleep well that night. The way that you were able to turn it around was really great. Thank you for writing this. Probably my favorite story on this site! Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great series, excellent ending. I loved the way he ate her creampie and her reaction. Building trust without humiliation was well done. That turned great to excellent. I want to read more of your work.

iP5x5iP5x511 months ago

Great writing, well edited and just a really good story! Loved all 9 chapters. Hope you get inspired to write more because this feels like it’s just the beginning.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfern11 months ago

Magnificent. Loved every chapter - so many feelings and such hot sex. oxo, Di

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My absolute life's dream.

I so want my wife to totally accept my cross dressing in the same way she does

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Don't you DARE stop this story!!

It's the most well written descriptive work on this site!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My dream in writing. Brilliantly written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfireandlace0533@fireandlace0533
Long time reader, new author. Prefer longer stories with character background. Hoping to write stories in multiple categories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES