Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 09

Story Info
Crossdressing is at the center of neighborhood secrets.
13.5k words
4.67
4.2k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conclusion of this story. Thank you to everyone who has read it all the way through. I never thought when it started that I would need all these words to tell the story of a couple characters I had developed in my head. This last part is a little longer than the previous parts but hopefully worth the time to read. I may come back to these characters at some point but make no promises.

It seemed like we had just fallen asleep when Steph's phone started to make noise as her alarm sounded. I heard her grumble as she climbed out of bed and headed to the shower. I got up and went downstairs and started the coffee. I filled a travel mug for each of them and put them in the car, then went in and toasted bagels and got a yogurt out and put them on kitchen table along with a mug of coffee. Just as I finished doing that, I heard Steph calling for me from the top of the stairs.

"Do you have a pair of black pantyhose I can have? I just put a run in my last pair apparently." She sounded exasperated.

"Yes. Hold on."

I tapped on the guest room door and Becky opened it.

"Oh... good timing. Can you zip me up?"

"Sure. I need to grab some pantyhose for Steph. I will be right back." I opened the drawer and grabbed a pair.

"Here you go. Need anything else?" I said walking into the master bedroom.

"Thanks no. Oh... can you start the coffee? I am definitely going to need some today." She responded.

"Already done. And breakfast is on the table. Are you done with your suitcase? I can take it down for you."

She smiled at me as she rolled the pantyhose on. "Yes. Thank you."

I grabbed her suitcase and went back and helped Becky with her zipper. I asked if her suitcase was ready to go and it was, I took it down with me also. I carried them out to the car in the garage and put them in the trunk. I was coming back into the house and heard Becky talking.

"Just so know, I would let my husband wear a tutu and hooker heels twenty-four seven along with watching him suck dick if he was half as considerate as Brian is. You got a good one."

I stepped back into the kitchen. They both looked up at me and laughed and Steph responded.

"Well, most of his shoes would qualify as hooker heels so I guess I just need to pick up a tutu. He is on his own to find dick to suck."

"Luggage is in the trunk. I also put some travel mugs of coffee in the car. Two sugars and cream in each, right?" I knew my face was red right now.

"Yes... thank you. This was all great this morning." Steph told me.

"Just a thank you for last night. You both let me live out a dream. That was amazing." I told them.

They both focused on eating, wanting to be on the road before seven-thirty. It was a three-hour drive to the church and the funeral started at eleven. When they finished, I cleared their plates and put them in the sink. They stood up and grabbed their purses, they were both wearing black dresses, black hose and heels. You could definitely tell they were sisters. I smiled at them.

"What?" Steph asked.

"I know you are going to a funeral but you both look beautiful, although of course you are prettier than you sister." I told her.

Steph laughed and Becky stuck out her tongue before stepping over and hugging me. I then hugged Steph before we each said I love you and they headed to the car. I listened to the garage door go up and heard them pull away as I started to make my own breakfast.

When I picked up my coffee cup I smiled as I saw my red finger nails. It felt a little funny seeing my finger nails now that I wasn't in girl mode. I needed to do some yard work and wondered if should go ahead and remove them this morning. I hadn't thought about the fact that having them, even for just a few days, would kind of make me a prisoner in my own house.

As I ate my mind went to how wonderful it felt to get out of the house as a girl yesterday. Even earlier in the day when we went to the nail salon and Starbucks had been great. Dinner and the club were amazing. I definitely wanted to have the opportunity to do that again.

I knew that while we hadn't had a long talk about it, Steph had some concerns about how much I was dressing and the effect it would have on our relationship. I understood her concerns and knew that I needed to break out the pink fog that crossdressers go into. Or maybe I should force myself out of it.

I also really missed being able to hook up with Rob or at least I missed the opportunity to suck his dick. Steph had been right when she had teased me about being a cum slut. Maybe I could talk to his wife Kim and work out something where it only happened occasionally. I also wondered if Jack would be interested in some quick hookups.

"Good Morning." Callie said cheerily as she entered the kitchen.

"Good Morning. You seem happy this morning." I responded.

"Yea... my evening with Zach went well. We had an honest discussion, and he understands that being apart, at least for a while, is probably a good thing."

"I am glad it went well. I am sure he is going to miss you. Want me to make you something, waffles, pancakes, eggs?" I asked her.

"I think I am just going to have some toast and yogurt. And I may have... well... I did give him something to remember me by." Callie smiled.

I laughed and got up and refilled my coffee cup while she made her toast and got a cup herself. We both sat back down at the kitchen table.

"How was your night? How was the club? I heard you all come in but was too tired to get out of bed. I also feel bad I didn't get up to say bye to Aunt Becky and Mom this morning."

"It was incredible, fantastic, amazing... I danced." I smiled at her.

"You danced? Like girl danced or with a guy."

"Yes." I laughed.

"Oh... wow... that is awesome. Tell me about the guy. Was he hot? Like Mr. Marcus hot? And did he know that you were... well you know." Callie asked.

"Is this conversation... right now... uh... okay? I am not really in Aunt Bri mode." I asked her.

"Here is a little secret... hope it doesn't upset you. My dad always has some Aunt Bri in him. It is what makes him awesome. Aunt Bri doesn't really have any dad in her which is what makes her awesome. I know that sounds weird or strange, but it is true. Mom thinks the same thing. To answer your question, yes, this conversation is fine." Callie reached out and squeezed my hand.

I tried to quickly comprehend what she had just said including the part about Steph thinking the same thing. I realized I would need to focus on it a little more later.

"He is attractive... Not Rob hot but hot... and yes, that is why he came to the club. He is what people call a tranny chaser." I said sheepishly.

"Oh... I hate that word, just so you know. Tranny... seems demeaning. So, I guess you aren't a total Badge Bunny then if you think this guy is hot." She winked at me.

"I am not a big fan of it either... although don't you think Badge Bunny is demeaning? And... he might be a fireman so I may still be a Badge Bunny." I winked back at her.

"Oh my God... seriously.... That is funny. And I guess Badge Bunny is demeaning but I think you kind of like being called that and teased about it, don't you?" She smiled.

"Yes... although I like it better when I am dressed." I told her.

"Then you should go get dressed. What are you doing today anyways?" Callie asked.

"I don't really know. Going to do some house cleaning but outside of that I feel like I am kind of trapped here today." I held up my fingers and showed her my nails.

"That really sucks. People suck. Why do people care if a man wants to express his feminine side or fuck it... if a man just likes girl stuff. Women dress like men every day and no one says a word."

"I agree but they do. What are your plans for today?" I asked her.

"Nothing during the day. I brought my lap top home so I could work on a paper, but I don't feel super motivated to do that. Sally and I are planning to do something later. Probably grab something to eat or something." Callie answered as she got up from the table.

I got up and began the house cleaning, starting with the kitchen. When I moved into the family room to tidy stuff up and dust, I heard Callie yell down that she was going to take a bath. She was a fan of long hot baths and couldn't do that while she was at school.

I had moved on to vacuuming and when I completed that I checked my phone and saw I had a text. Steph had let me know that they made it to the church safely. I texted her back and told her I was glad and thanks for letting me know.

I finished the chores and decided to take a shower. When I came out, I put on a terry cloth robe and sat on the bed. I was trying to decide what to wear. It seemed pointless to put on a dress, heels, and makeup just sit in the house and it felt weird to put on my male clothes with my nails. I was sure Callie could help me remove the nails and that seemed like what I should do.

I got up and headed towards her room. She was sitting on the bed with her lap top working on her paper I assumed.

"Uh... can you please help me remove my nails?"

"What? Why? You were so excited to get those done. You don't go back to work until Monday you should keep them until tomorrow afternoon at least." Callie frowned as she spoke.

"It just feels funny having them and not being dressed up and it feels stupid to dress up just to dress up."

Callie laughed. "But that is what you did for years, right?"

"Yes... I guess because I have been able to do it so much recently and after yesterday... I don't know." I rambled because I wasn't sure exactly what I was thinking.

"Let's go out. We can go shopping. I would love to go to the thrift store you get all your stuff at and maybe we can go to Victoria's Secret also. Don't tell me you wouldn't like a couple new bras, or panties, or whatever." Callie said smiling at me.

"What? No... we can't do that." I quickly responded.

"Why not. You went out yesterday and it was fine. Come on... you can borrow one of my denim mini skirts and a top. It will be fine." She closed her laptop, stood up, and dropped it on the bed.

I was still trying to decide when Callie stepped out of her closet with a denim mini skirt in her hand. She pulled a white three quarter sleeve button down shirt with floral embroidery on it. She put both of those on the bed and moved to the guess room.

I was still standing in the same spot when she dropped a white lace bra and white lace trimmed bikini panties on top of them. She then went and got my breast forms. She handed those to me and gave me a big smile.

"There... you can find your flip flops on your own and I know you how do daytime makeup yourself. I will meet you downstairs in thirty minutes Aunt Bri." She turned and walked out of the room.

I was both shocked and amused but I closed the door and went in and did my makeup. Even though it was daytime, I did go a little heavy on the mascara. I added my wig before getting dressed. My flip flops were in the closet down stairs. I bounded down the stairs and could feel my boobs bounce which made me smile.

I had just slipped my flip flops on when Callie came down wearing white shorts and a teal top. She also had a pair of white flat sandals, and I made a note to look for something like that at the thrift store. I also realized I needed a purse. Fortunately, Callie let me put my phone, wallet, and lipstick in hers. She offered to drive, and I took her up on it.

We walked out the front door. We both noticed that Rob was out front working in his yard. He gave us a tentative wave which we returned as we got in the car.

Callie grinned and said. "I still can't believe you got to fuck that hottie."

"I still can't believe it either. I wish I was still getting too." I told her.

I gave her directions to the thrift store. When we got there, I realized I wasn't as nervous as I had been just twenty-four ago when I stepped out of the car at the nail salon. I also realized how much I enjoyed seeing my painted toe nails when I looked down.

Callie was amazed at the selection of clothes available. I chose not to look at the dresses, but I did grab a pair of khaki shorts, and a denim mini skirt. I didn't see any tops to go with them that I really liked and moved over to the shoes. Callie found me there and was holding a skater's skirt and a black dress.

I found a pair of sandals and was disappointed that the purple platform pumps I saw were too small. Callie had found a pair of nude pumps she wanted and added them to her items. I found a purse that I liked and grabbed that. We took our stuff to the register, and I paid for all of it.

"Are you hungry?" I asked on the way to the car.

"Sure. How about we stop at Chic Filet on our way to the Victoria's Secret. Eat in?" She responded.

We ate lunch without incident before making our last stop. I got a new scarlet red bra and a pink sleep shirt and shorts. Callie got five new thongs saying that was pretty much all she wore these days. Again, I paid for everything, and we headed towards home.

"Thank you. This was a lot of fun." I told her on the drive.

"It sure beats sitting in the house all day, doesn't it." She responded. "Mom said there are meetups and things like that for... crossdressers. Are you considering going to any of those?"

"I would like to. Truthfully, I would love to. But..."

"But... there is always a but... but what?" Callie asked.

"I need to reign this in some. Your mom deserves that. She wants to spend time with her husband, and I want to be her husband." I didn't look at her as I spoke.

"Probably. But don't stop altogether. You and mom love each other, it is obvious to everyone. The way you look at each other, I hope I find someone who looks at me like that. So, talk to her and find a compromise." Callie smiled at me.

We got home and got our bags out of the car. Rob was still working in his yard, and I noticed he watched us walk up the drive way and into the front of the house. When we stepped inside, I thanked Callie again and went and took my new stuff up to Brianne's room to be put away.

At the last second, I chose to switch out of Callie's miniskirt and put on the one I had just bought, along with the sandals. I was a little surprised at how much I enjoyed wearing casual clothes. I tapped on my daughter's door who told me to come in. She saw the skirt and motioned for me to lay it on the bed and went back to working on her makeup.

I realized that I hadn't looked at my phone in a while and grabbed it and a bottled water out of the fridge and sat at the kitchen table. I had three new texts, one from Steph, one from Rob, and one from an unknown number. I forced myself to open Steph's first although my curiosity about what Rob had sent was killing me.

'The funeral was nice. The right balance of remembrance and religion. The poor husband looks lost though. Their kids have been handling everything. I hope they will keep taking care of him now that his wife is gone. Having an informal neighborhood get together at mom and dads this evening. Hope you are having a good day.'

She had sent that about an hour ago, so I quickly typed back. 'Good to hear it was nice. I would be lost if I was in his shoes and lost you. Hope their kids step up. I know Callie would take care of me, but you have to make sure I go first. Hope this evening is enjoyable. Day here is good... enjoying getting to spend time with Callie.'

'Can't promise that dear. Funny thing is I used to babysit their boys when I was in high school, and they were in junior high. Interesting and a little weird seeing them as grown men now and being responsible. Chat later.' Steph sent back.

I opened Rob's next. 'Hope you are doing well. A little surprised to see you going out of the house dressed. And in casual clothes. Are you going full time?'

I wasn't sure how to answer and spent some time thinking about it. Plus, I still wasn't very good at texting with my nails, so I wanted to write a short message. It had taken forever to write the one I sent to Steph. I finally replied.

'Doing okay. Hope you are too. Not full time. Thought casual was a good idea for going out but still prefer dresses and heels.'

I started to set my phone down but remembered there was another text from an unknown number. I opened that.

'Hey... it is Jack. Brianne said it was okay to reach out. Liked meeting you last night and if you couldn't tell I really liked dancing with you. You are a hottie.' He added a heart eyed emoji after the part about dancing with me.

I was surprised that he had texted me so soon. I was really surprised at how much I liked that he had texted me and at how much I enjoyed what he had written. I looked and saw that he had only sent it fifteen minutes ago. I thought about my reply and sent.

'Great to hear from you. I liked meeting you and enjoyed the dance. I hope we can do that again plus more.' I added the winking, tongue out emoji.

I sat my phone down and nervously waited for it to vibrate with a new message. I felt a nervous energy and excitement going through me. My phone vibrated and it felt like I had jumped a little when it did. I picked up and saw that Jack had replied and I opened the message.

'I like the idea of... plus more. I am single so unless I am working or have some plans I can't get out of, pretty much anytime you think you want some MORE just let me know. Obviously, I am fan of girls like you.'

I felt my heart rate pick up as I read that. I didn't know where he lived. One thing about this area was pretty much everyone commuted to work. He worked for the city fire department, and I worked for a county department that was on the edge of the city. He could live ten minutes from here or two hours from here.

I sent Brianne a quick text- 'Thanks again for last night. Hey, do you know where Jack lives?'

Before I could set my phone down, I saw dots indicating that she was responding already. 'Wow... going after that dick quick, are you? And you are welcome both for last night and introducing him to you. He lives about 30 to 40 minutes from your house.' She added a winking, heart eyed, and eggplant emoji.

I sent her back a quick thanks and stared at my phone. Callie was going out with her friend and Steph wasn't going to be home tonight. I could see if he wanted to come over this evening. I would need to make sure Steph was okay with that. Should I call her? Or maybe text her. Before I did that, I should make sure he wasn't texting me from work.

'Are you working today? Or have plans you can't change this evening?' I was shocked when I added the second part, but I hit send before I chickened out and set phone on the table.

"What are you going to do this evening?" Callie said, walking into the kitchen.

I jumped. I wasn't sure if it was because she completely surprised me or if it was because I was on edge about asking Jack to come over. As I got my nerves under control saw that Callie was wearing a short pink skater skirt, a tight white v neck that showed a lot of cleavage, she had her wedges on, and her makeup was heavy.

"Sorry... didn't mean to startle you. You okay." Callie looked at me funny.

"Uh... yea... no problem. I... um... not sure. Was out late last night so I might have a quiet evening and then head to bed. Uh... you are pretty dressy to just be meeting a friend?" I said to her looking down at my phone.

"We are going to a party she just found out about..." She stopped as I scooped up my phone when it vibrated. "Who are you texting that you are in such a rush to see what they wrote?"

I opened the screen to see what Jack had responded with and instead found a text from Steph.

'Hey sorry to send this by text but the cell service here isn't very good for some reason. IMessage works though. One of the sons has a Harley and offered to give me a ride tomorrow. I didn't have any plans for after I drop Becky off at the airport. He would pick me up around eleven. Would it be, okay?'