Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read the text twice to make sure I was reading it correctly. I assumed she meant one of the neighborhood kids she used to babysit. It really didn't matter; her last Harley ride had ended badly so it would be nice if she could change that memory.

'Sure. You didn't need to ask permission. Are you going to drop Becky off and go back to your mom's? Do you have something to wear on the ride?' I texted back.

'He is going to pick me up at our house. He lives about forty-five minutes from us. I am dropping Becky off at eight thirty at the airport so I should be home about ten and have time to change. Just a heads up in case you don't want him to see Brianne.' She sent back.

'Okay. Sounds good.' I sent back.

I realized I was getting better at texting with my longer nails. I looked up and Callie was staring at me, the look on her face showed she was impatient, and I finally realized that she had asked who I was texting. I sat my phone down.

"That was your mom. She was just telling me about the funeral and about plans for tomorrow."

"What are her plans for tomorrow? I wanted to head back to school around nine o'clock, ten at the latest. I have a study group thing that starts at one and it is a three-hour drive." Callie asked.

"She is dropping your Aunt Becky off at the airport at eight thirty on her way home. She should get here at ten if you can wait to at least give her a hug and say goodbye. You should plan to come home again soon so she can spend some time with you. She misses you." I told her.

"Okay... I will wait until she gets here. And I will. I miss you both, but I am really enjoying school also." She smiled at me.

"Oh... Can you get up a little earlier than you planned and help me take off these nails?" I asked her.

"Sure... shame you didn't get a chance to see those... you know... in action." She winked at me. "Maybe next time you get them done."

My phone vibrated and I grabbed it. Jack had texted me back.

'Sorry for the delay. Not working and no plans for this evening. Why?'

I took a deep breath. I could get a chance to see my fingers nails holding a cock. Even better I could get a chance to suck on one.

"I am leaving Dad. I am pretty sure that text isn't from Mom. If you are making plans for the evening, I hope you have a good time. I will see you in the morning." Callie turned and headed towards the door.

"Bye. Be careful. See you in the morning. Love you."

I heard her say I love you too just before the door closed. I was starting my text to Steph before replying to Jack. I nervously wrote.

'Hey. Sorry to bother you. Jack reached out to me. Okay if we get together this evening?'

I took a deep breath and hit send. I wasn't positive that Steph would see my text right away. I was debating what to do if I hadn't heard from her in fifteen minutes when I felt my phone vibrate in my hand. I opened her text and read.

'Wow. He must have really liked how you looked last night. Yes, okay. Are you going to him or is he coming to you? What about Callie, don't think that is a good idea at our house if she is there. And not in our bedroom, okay. Be careful regardless.'

I quickly sent back that Callie had gone out and okay to the rest with a thank you. I read the last sentence again about being careful and realized I really didn't know this guy, but he was friends with Brianne and a firefighter so that had to mean something.

'Any interest in coming over here and keeping a lonely girl company. Wife and daughter out for the evening and I am bored and looking for something to do.' I sent to Jack.

'Where is here?' He immediately responded.

I texted him my address and he texted back he would be here in less than an hour. I just sent back a smiling emoji and immediately went up to Brianne's room to figure out what I wanted to wear. As soon as I opened the closet and saw my pink platform pumps, I knew I would be getting dressed from the feet up.

I threw them on the bed and went to the dresser. I found a pair of sheer black thigh high stockings and then my black garter belt and put them on the bed. Next was a black lace bra and thong. Having got all my undergarments and shoes figured out I went back to the closet to pick out a dress.

That took seconds. The theme so far, except for the shoes, was black. Plus, this guy liked crossdressers and the crossdresser uniform was sequins, so I pulled out my black, sequined, sleeved cocktail dress with the high neck. The hem on this would fall right below the tab of my garters and it was loose enough that he could push it up over my ass if wanted to get to that.

I raced to the shower and made sure all of my intimate places were clean and smooth, then quickly dried off and started my makeup. Foundation and eye liner had become easy for me now since I had been dressing so much. That was good because the eye shadow took a little longer, along with the mascara and lipstick. I wanted this guy to look at me and think about how good his dick would look in my mouth.

I went back to Brianna's room bringing my breast forms with me and quickly got dressed. I felt a little naughty attaching the garter tabs and then setting my thong into place. The great thing about wearing a wig was I was able to drop the dress over my head and not worry about messing up my hair.

Once the dress was in place I stepped into the heels and went back and got my wig, making sure it was on secure. I grabbed some medium sized hoop earrings from the jewelry box and after they were on my ears, I was ready to look in the mirror. I was very happy with what I saw, I added a dab of perfume behind my ears and on my wrists, then I was ready.

I left the master bedroom and closed the door; I also closed the door to Callie's room. I checked Brianne's room and looked in the bedside table drawer to make sure there was still lube in it. Glancing at the clock I realized he should be here in less than fifteen minutes, so I headed downstairs.

I had just poured a glass of wine and took the first sip when I thought I heard a noise in the drive way. When I peeked out the window, I saw a blue Ford F150 parked in the driveway and chuckled, of course that is what a fireman would drive. I stepped back and when I heard a light knock on the door, I counted to fifteen and then answered.

It wasn't thought out but this time I fully opened the door and didn't hide behind it. I loved seeing the smile on his face when he saw me. As I took in the jeans and tee shirt, he was wearing I realized he was a little taller than I remembered and a little more handsome.

I asked him in and as he stepped past me, I saw movement across the yard. Rob was standing at his mailbox and looked right at me, he had seen Jack enter the house. Instead of fear though I felt a reaction of smug satisfaction knowing I looked hot, and he saw that another man was going to get to enjoy that.

"Can I get you something to drink? I am having a glass of wine." I said to Jack after slowly closing the door.

"Uh.... Got any whiskey, bourbon, or whatever? And you aren't worried that your neighbor saw you?" He responded.

"Yes... Jameson, Jim Beam, maybe Jack Daniels... and no... he knows and is okay with it." I told him.

"How about a Jameson, on ice? Interesting. I thought you were deep in the closet?" I heard as I moved over to the dining room where all the hard liquor was kept.

I grabbed the Jameson and a highball glass and brought them into the kitchen for the ice. I poured his and took it out to the family room and took a seat on the couch and motioned for him to do the same. We sat down and I gave him an abbreviated version of my history of crossdressing and an even more abbreviated version of my sex life with Rob.

"Wow... so really most of this has happened in the last four or six months. You would never think that... you are so confident and... natural... I guess is the word I am looking for, that it was a lot longer. Lots of full-time trans girls would kill to look and move like you do. And lots of crossdressers would kill to have the support you get from your wife." He said before taking another drink.

I acknowledged that and asked him how he had gotten interested in girls like me. He told me it had started in his teens, but he was thirty before he finally hooked up with a crossdresser. He had been married early but got a divorce and had no kids. He didn't really date, just went to a club every few months and hoped to get lucky. It didn't happen as much as you would think he told me.

We both finished our drinks at the same time and the tension suddenly really increased. We exchanged some strange glances and looks, he finally moved closer to me on the couch and leaned forward to kiss me. We exchanged a tentative, almost awkward kiss but I moved in closer and ran my hand over his thigh.

"I was told you are badge bunny... huh?"

"Maybe... is that a problem? Or is it a good thing?"

He leaned in and kissed me harder this time. There was a little more passion in this kiss, but it still felt off or something. We broke apart and I smiled at him. It was already obvious that this was strictly about sex and there was no romance involved.

I was deciding if I wanted to invite him upstairs or to start here. I stood up and took his hands and kind of pulled him to his feet. Leaning in and kissing him again I dropped my hand to his crotch and could feel his dick already begging to harden.

The kiss ended and I dropped down on my knees and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He pushed them down while I pulled them down and at the same time stepped out of his Hey Dude shoes and then out of his pants when they got to his ankles.

I rubbed his now hard cock through his nylon boxer briefs and could feel it continue to stiffen and maybe even grow a little. I was anxious to see it and grabbed hold of the waist band and yanked the boxers down. I noticed he as completely shaven and his dick was big, definitely bigger than Rob's, it wasn't porn star size but large enough to make a little nervous thinking about getting it in my butt.

I looked up and he smiled at me then I bent forward and took as much of him in my mouth as I could. I wrapped one hand around the shaft and used my other to rub his sizeable balls. I heard an appreciative groan. I stroked him with my hand while slowly bobbing my mouth on him, when I was sure his dick was nice and wet I took a second to look up at him and with the top of his cock in my mouth look straight into his eyes.

"Oh fuck... that is hot... you are a bit of tease, aren't you?" He said.

I let him slide out of my mouth, continuing to look at him while using both hands to stroke and rub him. I gave him a quick smile and wink, took a look at my fingers on his dick, and seeing my red nails grinned before dropping my mouth to his balls.

"Jesus... yes...." He spread his legs wider to give me better access and I sucked them into my mouth one at time, still gently caressing his cock with my fingers and then gently running my nails over it.

His balls began to tighten a little, so I removed my hand and took my tongue and started at the base before slowly licking my way to the head of is dick and running my tongue over top of it as my fingers and nails moved to his nuts. As they began to tighten up even more, I dropped my mouth over his cock and swirled my tongue.

"FUCK! You fucking cocksucker!!! You tranny slut!!!" I had started to bob up and down on him and could feel his dick stiffen even more.

"Swallow bitch!" He yelled out as my mouth filled with his cum. I was surprised at the taste of it. It was almost sweet as it filled my mouth.

He suddenly pulled his dick back out of my mouth sat back on the couch. I was processing everything that had happened in the last minute. He had seemed almost angry as he came, and the tranny slut comment felt like an intentional insult.

I was still on my knees, and he was sitting on the couch naked from the waist down. He looked at me and I wasn't sure if he could see confusion or worry on my face. He definitely didn't see a smile.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Uh... yea... are you okay? You seemed mad or something at the end." I asked as I sat back on my legs.

"How could I be mad that was fucking incredible." He looked puzzled.

"Tranny slut, swallow bitch?" I raised my eyebrows.

"That upset you. I thought you all liked that. Thought it was part of the turn on?" His tone made it sound accusatory and not sincere.

I stood up and went to refill my wine glass. At the last second, I picked up his glass also. I refreshed them both and when I came back in, he was sitting on the couch with a pillow on his lap. His pants and boxers were neatly laying on the love seat. I handed him his drink and sat at the end of the couch.

"I like being called cocksucker. That is a turn on, I admit. I even like being called a cum slut because... I like both of those, sucking cock and cum. Yours tastes amazing, by the way. The tranny slut, and angrily telling me to swallow bitch, not a fan." I took a big swig of wine as I finished speaking. I was surprised at my confidence as I spoke.

"I am sorry. I really thought that... well... that was a part of this, part of what we were doing. Maybe that is why I have a lot of one-time hook ups but not many regular hook ups." He gave me a smile.

I felt my anger dissipating as he talked. I still wasn't sure if he was sincere, but I was beginning to give him the benefit of the doubt. I took another drink of my wine, and he took a swig from his drink.

"A little dirty talk is fun. Demeaning me, calling me a tranny slut, a bitch, being super verbally aggressive, that is scary and not fun, so you know for the future." I told him.

"Okay... I am sorry, honestly. And... I eat a lot of pineapple so that might explain... you know... the taste."

His smile was cocky but warm as he said that, and he took another drink. I chuckled and realized that all my anger from a few minutes ago was gone and I was appreciating what a great dick he had and that I was glad I had gotten the chance to blow him. I was back to wondering how it would feel in my ass.

"Are you okay to drink that? If we are going to go upstairs for some more fun, I don't want you to end up all whiskey dicked." I pointed my finger at his drink.

"If we are definitely going upstairs, I will stop drinking this right now, if you will get me a glass of water." He winked back at me.

Fuck... I thought. Now I do want him. I went into the kitchen and got a glass of ice water and went back to the family room. He was still sitting on the couch with the pillow on his lap. I stopped and stood in front of him.

"Any reason you are hiding that from me? Are you a grower and not shower and don't want me to see it limp? How much time do you need to... uh... recover?" I said with a smirk.

"Just keeping it warm... you know like a baseball pitcher does with his arm, so it stays ready for peak performance. And with a little... uh encouragement I will be raring to go as soon as you're ready. I took a little blue pill before I got here." Again, his smile disarmed me.

I reached down with my hand and grabbed one of his hands and encouraged him to get up from the couch. He dropped the pillow behind him as he stood up. I look at his dick, it was still impressive even when it wasn't hard. I handed him his glass of water and keeping his other hand in mine I led him towards the stairs.

"Uh why am I the only one half naked here? Not that I mind this view at all." He said behind me as we ascended the stairs.

I chose not to answer, instead focusing on making sure there was a little extra movement in my hips and butt as we went up the steps. I knew that he could see the top of my stockings and the garters attached to them. We got to the hallway, and I led him into the guest bedroom. I let go of his hand and turned around to watch him take a big drink of water before setting the glass on the dresser.

"A little encouragement huh...." I dropped down on my knees and took him back into my mouth.

I could tell he had already started to harden during the walk, and he continued to swell in my mouth. Gently fondling his balls helped speed up the process and it wasn't long before he was as hard as he had been before the blow job earlier.

Again, I held the tip in my mouth as I looked up directly into his eyes before removing it with a loud pop and slurp. I stood up and moved over to the night stand and pulled the tube of KY out of the drawer. I didn't say anything, just turned and handed it to him with a smile.

He took it and looked at me while starting to spread it over his cock. His cocky smile again showed on his face as he did it.

"Have preference for how you want this?" He asked.

"Yes... I want it up my ass." I winked at him.

"You knew what I meant but I just decided how am I going to take you."

His smile disappeared, he grabbed me, spun me around and before I really knew what had happened, I was bent over, and the hem of my dress was up over my ass. He used one arm to push me against the bed while the other pushed my thong out of the way. I hated it but the man handling was turning me on.

The straps of my garters pulled tight, and I am sure my heels had pushed my ass out and up making it look like it was begging for attention. I felt a cool wetness land in the crack of my ass followed immediately by a finger sliding into my butt hole. Unfortunately, I seemingly involuntarily pushed back against the finger.

"You really are a little whore aren't you. You can't wait to have this dick in your ass." He snarled.

He used one hand to push against the middle of back pinning me to the mattress. He used his other hand to line his dick up perfectly with my sphincter the slapped my butt check and buried himself fully in me.

"Oh fuck..." I cried out as a burning sensation spread through my asshole and into my loins. I suddenly felt completely stuffed.

"Take a second and get used to it. I am getting ready to pound your ass and make you scream. You have a fantastic ass for a tranny." He growled.

I was torn between fear, arousal, and anger. I was honestly scared of how vulnerable I was right now while surprised that I was turned on by what he was saying and promising. Him calling me a tranny again pissed me off.

"Please... fuck me but use a lot of lube, okay." I begged deciding to ignore the tranny comment.

I heard a laugh and then he slapped my other ass check, grabbed my hips and began to piston in and out of me. It was an almost exquisite mixture of pain and pleasure. Burning a little on the up stroke but hitting my prostrate perfectly on the down stroke.

"You ass is still tight. I guess you aren't as much of an ass whore as you are a cum slut, huh?"

I didn't respond, I was trying to move so I could release my penis from my thong. It was still tucked under me. While I was completely aroused, I didn't think I could orgasm with my dick in this position. Once I was able free it, I started to push back as he drove into me, trying to put more pressure on my prostrate.

"That's it slut... try and get me in as deep as you can. Swallow my cock with your ass. Let me rearrange your guts. You are so fucking tight." He said.

"Oh God... shut up and fuck me.... Jesus just fuck me." I cried out, hating what he was saying while loving what I felt in my ass, I felt my orgasm building.

I felt another slap on my ass and then he pushed himself in while pulling back on my hips and cum shot out from me, covering my panties, garter belt, and inside of my dress, I was sure. I felt my orgasm through my ass, thighs and dick. It was incredible.

"I will fuck you, but I am not going to shut up whore. I am going to fill this tranny ass with my cum. Here it is. Oh god." He cried out and I felt a warmness spread through my bowels.